The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 27: Together Again For The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Together Again For The First Time - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

He stepped off the bus and spoke into the microphone on his shoulder for a few seconds and then walked back up the stairs as the car he’d been in moved in order to follow us. He removed his hat and nodded to Blossom.

“I’m Sergeant Rodney Strong,” he said. As he introduced himself, he extended a hand to my beautiful, small, Latina, wife.

“I’m Blossom O’Dell.”

“Mrs. O’Dell,’ He acknowledged.

“Call me Blossom. With three Mrs. O’Dells it can get a bit confusing. The blonde is Erin and the one who was shot is Lynn.”

“Thank you. Where do I sit?”

“Sit here, next to me Sergeant Strong,” I said patting the seat next to the aisle.

He looked around before sitting and then Blossom pulled the bus out of its parking spot and drove us home. Sergeant Strong spent the time looking around and commenting on the interior. I explained about the seats and their ability to be turned into a bed. He watched Blossom handle the bus like a professional and seemed to be taking mental pictures of everything he saw. When Blossom pulled up to our front gate, Sergeant Strong spoke up.

“Is this thing really going to fit?”

“Well, it came out, I supposed it’ll go in,” Blossom answered.

The police car pulled up to the front door and stopped while Blossom maneuvered the bus into its parking spot. Once it was parked in its place, the Herd undid their belts and helped the Kids with theirs. Erin prepped slings for the infants. Blossom put out the levelers and got up to get to her infants. With Erin in the lead the Herd filed past the Sergeant, each nodding a greeting. When Blossom passed, I turned to the Sergeant.

“The moms lead and take up the rear, Sergeant, would you please follow the children and Blossom?”

He stood and looked around the bus, again seeming to take mental pictures, then he left the bus. Blossom handed me Roger Blossom. I kissed him on the forehead and poked his belly. He made a giggle and I closed the buses door and locked it. Then I stopped to hold out a hand to Erin and the two infants in slings and Blossom and her two.

“You seem to have this down to a science,” the Sergeant said.

“We have to. With seventeen, we don’t want any left behind and with four more on the way it’s only going to get more crowded.”

“Four more?”

“Yes. Lynn and Erin are both carrying twins.”

“And not Blossom?”

“No, her last pregnancy was a problem. She’s had the last of her babies. Come on inside.”

No sooner had we entered the house than the Sergeant saw the bullet holes in the walls.

“Bullet holes?”

“Yes. I’m surprised you didn’t know. The night before Lynn was shot at the park, we had a home invasion from a group of fundamentalist feminist church goers. We held them off and killed most of them. But they ripped out our front door and bled all over the carpet.”

“Is that why you were carrying weapons?”

“We always do. We all have permits and we all spend time at the range to stay sharp since our eldest daughter was killed in a home invasion. So how can we be of service Sergeant Strong?”

He continued to scan the room for a few seconds then he looked me directly in the eyes.

“I need to ask about your relationship with James Hogan.”

“Well actually, my relationship is pretty short lived. The first time we met, he and I had words, it was a few years back, when he took us to court and tried to take my wife away claiming that he and her were not divorced. The second time was today when I shot him.”

“Which wife was he trying to take?”

“Erin.”

“The big blonde? I can understand that,” he said snidely, looking at me for my response. I gave him one.

“Sergeant Strong, we just had someone shoot up our house after kidnapping four of my daughters and then today a man tried to steal my daughter and get my wife to leave with him. In the process my first wife was shot. I’m not in the mood for your shitty comments. You have questions? Ask them. When you are done, get out of my home.”

The officer looked at me ascertaining if I was serious. He must have affirmed it to himself because he straightened up.

“I’m sorry. Part of what I do is look for responses to snide remarks. You’d be surprised how many so called suffering spouses don’t really care about their injured significant other. Let me tell you what we’ve found out over the past few days. James Hogan was obsessed with getting his ex-wife back. He had a wall in his one room apartment covered with pictures of her and thoughts of her. He almost lost his mind when she disappeared for just over two weeks.”

“We went on vacation to the KC and St Louis areas to see my two oldest children and their families. You say he was obsessed?”

“Best word for it. He had a detailed plan of how he was going to steal one of her children and force her to come with him. He figured that if he could get her alone he could show her how much he loved her and her child and she would forget you and the other children and fall back in love with him.”

“That didn’t go too well.”

Then I thought for an instant and seriously looked at the Detective.

“When you talk to Erin about this, be very careful asking about her feelings for James. She hated him with everything in her soul.”

“Really?” I could see his gears grinding over that.

“Really, really! He accused her of their son’s crib death. It’s caused her a lot of pain over the years. That incident is how she and Lynn got together.”

“OK.”

“Let’s go see Erin. I’m sure she’s feeding the infants.”

I knew what I meant by “feeding the infants” but I forgot that he wouldn’t know. We walked out onto the back deck and there was Blossom, Erin, and Margaret Erin. Blossom and Erin were naked from the waist up and each of my wives was nursing two babies. Margaret Erin was holding Benjamin Erin and feeding him with a bottle.

Sergeant Strong came out of the deck and was hit with the vision of Erin’s two massive breasts being suckled on by the infants in the slings. She was stroking their heads slowly and had that wistful look in her eyes that she got when nursing.

He came to a screaming stop, not even noticing Blossom’s bare breasts and exclaimed, “Sweet mother of God!”

I was about to admonish him when Erin sweetly greeted him.

“Oh, hello, Sergeant Strong.”

“Hello, Sergeant,” Blossom said as well.

At that point the man was speechless and was so flustered that I’m sure he didn’t take the time to memorize what he was seeing, as he’d done on the bus and walking through the house. He spun around and turned his back on the two women and came to my side, still turned away from them. They giggled, especially Erin of course, but neither mom moved or disturb their babies.

“Sergeant,” I said quietly. “Now would be the perfect time to ask your questions to Erin. She’s mellow, she’s nursing two babies, she’s not going to get up and start going off on anyone.”

He looked at me and I smiled, amused at knowing what discomfort he was feeling. I also imagined that if he was any sort of a tit man, his dick was about to explode through the front of his pants. He returned my smile and went to sit facing Erin and Blossom. From that place, the babies heads blocked his view of Blossom’s breasts and as much of Erin’s as the babies could. It allowed him to relax a little more.

“Mrs. O’Dell ... That is, Erin,” he said nodding to Erin who returned it with a smile. “Were you aware of the obsession James Hogan had concerning getting you back as his wife?”

Her answer was short, sweet and to the point, “Nope.” She enunciated the pop of the “p’.

“Have you had any contact with him since your official divorce?”

“Nope.”

“Did you have any idea that he was stalking you?”

“Nope.”

Hoping to get some sort of a more expansive reply he asked, “So what did you feel about shooting him?”

“Recoil. My .45 kicks pretty hard.”

That set him back a beat or two. He was about to ask another question when Erin took pity on the man.

“Look, Sergeant Strong. When the court decided in our favor and verified my divorce from that evil, lying piece of shit, I was never happier. So today, I wasn’t about to allow some evil son of a bitch to murder another one of my babies. You see that tree over there? That marks the grave of my first daughter with Paul, Taylor Erin O’Dell. The Savannah here is named after her. This young lady feeding Benjamin, my last child, is Taylor Erin’s twin sister Margaret Erin. Under no condition am I ever going to lose a child, either mine or Blossom’s or Lynn’s to some useless, piece of shit, bastard. He was a non-person to me before I shot him and now he is just a dead non-person. Any other questions?”

The police officer was amazed at the quiet calm Erin expressed over killing a man.

“Mrs ... Erin, were you in the military?”

“No sir. Why do you ask?”

“Because the only people I’ve ever seen handle the killing of someone so calmly were either soldiers who’d killed before or sociopaths.”

“Not people who thought the person they killed deserved it and that the world would be better without them?”

“I think that might slide over towards the sociopath side, Erin.”

“Well, Sergeant, I’m not a sociopath. I’m worse than that. I am an O’Dell mother. Mama bears cringe and run away crying at the mention of our names. We, O’Dells, will not be trifled with.”

“Blossom, I know that you gathered the children away from the scene and got them on the bus. If I may ask, what did you see?”

“James grabbed Margaret Erin and called to Erin to come with him. Margaret Erin fought back and bit his wrist and arm and kicked him and scratched him anywhere she could until he held a gun to her head. Then she went limp. Lynn drew her pistol first. Erin and Paul followed. Lynn didn’t shoot, James saw her gun and aimed his pistol at her. Erin and Paul each shot once. He fell over, releasing Margaret Erin and got off one shot towards Lynn. Then it was all over and I got the children out of there.”

“That was very succinct, Blossom.”

“Blossom is our home school teacher,” I informed the sergeant. “She is not given to embellishments when she explains something.”

“Very good. That story matches up with the several accounts of the witnesses. I think that’s all I’ve got. Thank you for your time.”

The sergeant looked over at me and I was smiling and nodding my head. He stood, looking down at the vision before him. The four infants were curled up comfortably, their little hands balled into fists and tucked under their chins. Each of them would suckle for a while, swallow, and then rest.

“How old are the babies?”

“They are almost six months old,” Margaret Erin said proudly. “And my mother and Lynn Mom are having twins again.”

“How do you know that’s so, Margaret?”

“My name is Margaret Erin,” my daughter said firmly. “And I know so because the Babies told me.”

“The Babies?”

At that point I stepped in, reaching out for the policeman’s arm.

“Sergeant, that is an amazing story and the source of the uniqueness of the O’Dell family. If you don’t have any other questions for Erin or Blossom, I’ll explain on the way to your car.”

He looked again at the women and this time he was remembering. Erin figured that out and stood getting the infants to release her nipples. Erin put a hand under each one and shook them as if they had gotten cramped and needed to move around to get loose. Sergeant Rodney Strong’s jaw dropped and he made a soft moaning sound before making a slight bow and walking towards the house.

I looked at Erin and she smiled and squirted milk in my direction, giggling like a goof the whole time. Blossom stood and gave her a pinch on the butt causing the big, beautiful blonde to jump a little. Margaret Erin stood off to the side and just shook her head. Her parents were at it again.

“Mother? If the policeman is gone, can I get undressed and go for a swim?”

“Yes, my little love,” Erin said, adding, “Actually, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Baby, would you join me in putting these five down for a nap and then join me in the pool?”

“I’d love to, Sweetie,” Blossom responded with a loving pat on both of Erin’s pillowy ass cheeks.

The three walked into the house and using the back stairs from the kitchen to avoid any further contact with the Detective, went up to the second floor. They lay the five drowsy babies in their cribs, changed their diapers, and Erin quietly closed the door. Margaret Erin ran like a sprinter to her room and within seconds was naked and running towards the back stairs heading for the pool.

Erin and Blossom headed to their bedroom, pausing to kiss and fondle the other. Blossom dropped to her knees and gave a long, slow, wet lick up her big wife’s golden haired pussy.

“I love how your taste changes after you’ve been nursing.”

“You do seem to enjoy it more.”

“I always enjoy it. You’ve never said if I taste different.”

“That, my loving Baby, is because before I can get to you, you get to me!”

Blossom jumped to her feet and ran into the bedroom with Erin in immediate pursuit. Blossom stopped and Erin jumped over her onto the bed. Blossom jumped onto the bed and straddled her legs around Erin’s head. Soon Erin had no choice but to taste her loving Latina’s pussy. Blossom came very quickly and then leaned over to bury her face in Erin’s pussy and the race was on to see who could get the most orgasms and who would scream “Stop!” first, all thoughts of the swimming pool gone.


“So you see Sergeant, we believe the situation with the Babies to be a real thing. Otherwise there is no sense to that past 5 years.”

“That’s an amazing story. That explains why the doctor couldn’t prove Lynn was pregnant.”

“He told you that?”

“I know, he’s not supposed to say much but we had a legal right to know if we were talking about James assaulting Lynn or Lynn and two babies. He said his tests didn’t show her to be pregnant.”

“He’ll be in for a surprise when we go to see Doctor Grand next month. Do you need anything else?”

“No, Mr. O’Dell. Thank you for your time and patience. Please thank your wives for me. I hope Lynn can come home soon and all will be well.”

“Thanks, Sergeant.”

I watched him walk to his car, get in the passenger side, and drive away before going to the bedroom to remove my clothes. I opened the door to find Blossom on top of Erin and in a very intense sixty-nine. I took off my clothes and deposited them in the laundry chute in the hallway wall. Returning to the bedroom I sat in one of the chairs at the dressing/make up table and began to masturbate.

The women hadn’t noticed me yet and were putting on quite a show. When I felt ready to cum, I stood and walked to the end of the bed. Erin’s pussy was the closest so I stood near Blossom’s head and tapped on her forehead with my hard cock. She looked up, a gleam in her eyes. She took hold of my stiff cock and slid it into Erin’s pussy. There was a surprised moan from the other end of the sixty-nine and I began to pump. It only took a few seconds before I was ready to cum again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.