The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 26: SNAFU!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: SNAFU! - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Erin and I walked into the house through the brand new door. It hadn’t been painted yet and was a dark battleship grey. I knocked on it and found it to be solid steel. I looked at the frame and found that the frame was the same material. If anyone was going to break down this door, they would need to take out an entire section of the wall with it.

I pointed the door out to Erin and she nodded.

“We were thinking that just a door could be torn out of the doorframe but an entire door and frame that was bolted into the house structure would hold for a long time.”

“Damn, I hate that we have to even consider that now.”

“Me too, Sweetie, me too. Let’s go see the kids.”

Walking into the living room, we were immediately set upon by our small, naked, Latina wife and our many upset naked children. Erin gathered her wife and the children together. I took Genevieve Lynn, Erin Lynn, Martha Lynn, and Wanda Lynn to the ballroom. We sat in the chairs they used each day for school and I looked into the eyes of four very scared children.

“My little loves, first let me tell you that your mother is in good hands. The doctors taking care of her are very good and know who the O’Dells are. So, your mother was shot. The bullet hit her at the top of her tummy. The Emergency Department doctor saved her life. He stopped all the places where she was bleeding really bad and as soon as he knew she was safe, he sent her to the surgeon.

“Daddy, what is a surgrn?” Wanda Lynn asked.

“That’s pronounced like Sir John but it’s said faster. Surgeon!”

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome Wanda Lynn. Now, the Emergency Department surgeon who operated on her said that they think they got all the rally bad stuff fixed but the surgeon will know more in the morning. The bullet that hit her made one hole going in but then it kind of spun around and hurt your mother’s insides.”

“Are her babies OK?” Genevieve Lynn asked quietly and very concerned.

“The doctor says that her babies are safe but if you dream with the Babies tonight and they tell you anything different, let me know. They may be able to say something that could help the doctor, OK?”

They all nodded in response. Martha Lynn sniffled a little and I held my arms out to her. She got out of her chair and came to me. I picked her up, set her on my lap and hugged her. I kissed her on the top of her head. She had the thickest red hair of all of Lynn’s babies and the curliest.

“Erin Mom and I are going back in the morning to see the doctor and see how your mom is doing while all of you children stay home with Blossom Mom and go to school here. Then when your mother is better, we’ll see about taking you to see her. Right now, I’m sure that what she needs most is rest. OK?”

Again they all nodded and then Genevieve Lynn spoke up.

“Maybe we can make a video to send her. That should make her feel better.”

“That’s a wonderful idea. We can do that in the morning during breakfast. We’ll do one with you four and then one with everyone.”

“Yeah!”

They all cheered together. I set Martha Lynn down and picked up and hugged each little redhead before giving them a kiss on the cheek and a loving pat on their little bottoms. We left the ballroom feeling much better than when we went in.

“Are they alright?” Erin asked as she watched their little butts run back to their siblings.

“Yes. How are the rest of the children?”

“They’re good. It was like us sitting in the lobby not having any info. Once Dr. Baselton came out we felt a lot better even though we only knew a little more.”

“How’s Blossom?”

“Like she said. She’s going to hold it together here and then when Lynn is home, she’s going to have a breakdown.”

“We can’t have that. Let’s talk to her later in bed.”

“OK.”

“Have the kids had dinner?” I asked.

“Nope. They’ve been occupied playing Scrabble and talking with Blossom.”

“Do you feel like cooking?”

“Not really.”

“Can we just order pizza?” Blossom asked hearing the end of our conversation.

“Will it make you feel better if the two of you flash your tits at the delivery person?”

“Yes,” Erin gushed. “Actually, I’ve come to enjoy it as much as Blossom. I think she’s discovered that she enjoys it when someone other than her spouses appreciate her little titties.”

I looked at Blossom as she stood silently by and said, “Does that mean you might be stolen away by someone who shows more attention to your delicious little breasts?”

“Of course not, Terry,” Blossom said, aghast, as she stepped to me and took my hand. “You, Erin, and Lynn are now and always will be my husband and wives. I will always love the three of you. This thing with Lynn has shown me that I could lose all of this in an instant. I just realized that I need to appreciate attention I get from others who don’t love me but lust after me. It’s easy for Erin with her wonderful, pillowy butt and her massive boobies. In the past no one ever noticed me. You were the first man that came after me. You have no idea how scared I was when I met Lynn and Erin. They are beautiful and built so much better than me.”

“Baby, if you haven’t figured it out my now, I love you for you. I always have since I met you at the dance classes.”

“Terry?” Blossom asked with a tremble in her voice.

“Yes, Baby,” I replied trying to convey the extreme concern I had for her.

“I can’t lose Lynn!” With those words, Blossom O’Dell broke down and sobbed.

The pressure of this whole thing finally got to her. She wrapped her arms around me and held on tight as her body was wracked with sobbing tremors as she finally released all her fears and apprehensions. Erin looked at me and I nodded to her, silently asking for some privacy.

Over the years my wives had moments where they felt disconnected from each other. We had grown to a point where Erin and Blossom considered themselves to be their own primary spouse and Lynn and me to be our primary spouse. This release of emotions by Blossom touched me. It felt good to know that she loved Lynn and was as afraid to lose her as Erin and I were.

Lynn was the first woman I fell in love with after my divorce from my first wife and the mother of Mike and Beth. I fell for Lynn and then she introduced me to Erin, who was her lover. It was logical that Erin and I would be close to Lynn. It was always a concern of mine that Blossom often felt like the odd one out.

I looked for the closest chair and took a seat, pulling Blossom to my lap.

“Baby, I understand. Go ahead and let it out.”

She sobbed into my chest and shoulder for the longest time. Eventually her tears stopped and she just held me tightly. Then the bell for the front gate rang, signaling that the pizza had arrived. Blossom stood and used my shirt to dry her eyes before running to the front door and opening the gate. She waited by the door for the pizza guy to pull up to the front door.

It only took a few seconds for a naked Erin who had ordered the pizzas, to come running back to help greet the pizza guy.

“Erin, would you mind if I did this myself?”

Erin looked at Blossom and then me. I raised my eyebrows and tipped my head to the side a bit. Erin got the message and walked back to sit in my lap. There was a knock on the front door and Blossom walked to it with calm dignity. Just before she opened the door, Blossom gave her nipples a little twist. That brought them to their full inch in length and filled them with milk. They were both starting to drip when Blossom opened the front door.

The pizza guy was our regular and I assume that he was eager to see Erin massive breasts greeting him when the door opened. Instead there was my little Latina wife. She smiled and I thought the pizza guy was going to cum in his pants. Blossom’s thick, dark, almost black pubic bush had just caught a couple of drops of milk. The whiteness of her milk against the furry bush almost caused his eyes to pop out of his head.

“Hi, Mrs. O’Dell.”

“Hi Slim. I’ll take those.”

Blossom held out her arms and took the six pizza boxes and then turned to walk away, adding a little extra wiggle to her walk. I went to the door to close it and pizza delivery guy Slim looked at me and smiled.

“You know, Mr. O’Dell, and please don’t take this wrong but I get so used to seeing the blonde Mrs. O’Dell that I forgot what a luck man you are. The little Mrs. O’Dell is magnificent.”

“Yes she is, Slim. And her name is Blossom.”

“Blossom? That’s just perfect. But as I said, no insult intended.”

“I understand, Slim. I really do. In all the time you’ve been delivering to the house, have you never known their names?”

“No. I never figured it was my place to ask. Especially with them having no clothes on. Is that some sort of kinky fetish thing?”

“No Slim. We’re nudists. And so you’ll know in the future, the blonde’s name is Erin and the bald one, unless she’s wearing her red wig, is Lynn.”

“Wow! Thank you for telling me that but I think I’ll just stick with Mrs. O’Dell. It’s just more respectful to my favorite customers.”

“I understand. Thank you for that.”

I extended my hand and he took it before rushing back to his car and heading for the front gate. I went to the kitchen and the pizzas were set out of the table and the children were lined up with plates. They each took a couple of slices and then got a big glass of iced tea. Erin had a tray with several glasses for the children that needed two hands to hold their plate.

The children, followed by Erin took off for the ballroom so they could sit on the floor and listen to music. Blossom was about to follow when I stopped her.

“Dripping milk to impress the pizza guy?”

“My version of milk and cookies!”

“He thought that you were quite beautiful and thought your name was perfect for your look.”

Blossom blushed, almost from heads to toe, and said, “Really? Perfect?”

“Yes and why are you surprised? I’ve thought you were perfect for as long as I’ve known you.”

I kissed her and turned her in the direction of the Herds migration and swatted her on her perfect butt.


Erin and I showered, dressed, and before heading to the hospital to see Lynn told Blossom about making a get well video for Lynn. She was very enthusiastic and promised to do one with Lynn’s four eldest and then with everyone and she said they would all be dressed so Lynn could brag to everyone at the hospital.

We parked the big van and went to the ED. At the registration desk we were directed to another floor and room and the woman stationed there explained, “She came out of surgery and was doing well in the recovery ward. She was moved to a room last night. When you get up there, let the nurses know you’re there to see her and they will make sure the doctor comes to see you as well.”

“Thank you so much.”

“Yes, thank you,” Erin added.

We followed the directions we were given and took the elevator to the fifth floor. We got off and went to the nurses station. After introducing ourselves, the nurse told us what room Lynn was in and that we could go in but to not be very loud. She said she would call the doctor and inform him that we were there.

We went to the room and slowly opened the door, Lynn was the only one in the room and she was asleep. We each took a seat and waited. It was only about ten minutes when the doctor showed up. He opened the door and waved us to come out into the hall.

“Hi. I’m Doctor James Pond. I’m the surgeon who operated on your wife.”

“Hello Doctor. I’m Paul O’Dell, Lynn’s husband. This is Erin O’Dell our wife.”

“Ah yes, Don Baselton warned me about you.”

“Warned?”

“Yes he said I was in for a shock and a treat.”

“Well then please call me Paul. And my wife, Erin.”

“And you can call me Jim if you don’t mind.”

“So, what’s the word on our wife?”

“Well as near as I can tell there was no damage to her uterus or any of her reproductive organs. The OB/GYN on call last night, says that she should recover fully and quickly with no harm to any babies. However, he said that the tests came back that she was not pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.