The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 24: Reconnecting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Reconnecting - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I was wrong about the wives waiting for me in bed. Oh they were in bed but they were dead asleep when I walked into the room. I quietly took a quick shower and after drying off, I turned out the light and walked out of the bathroom to my bed.

Erin was wrapped around Blossom, as it should be, I thought. Lynn was on her side with a space between her back and Erin’s back that was prefect Paul size. I gently took my place spooned to Lynn and with my butt touching Erin’s. I put my arm around Lynn, Cupped her bottom breast, kissed her bald head, and fell asleep.


“Daddy, everything will be OK.”

“OK. After tonight’s incident are the children alright?”

“Yes, we are dreaming them loving dreams.”

“Thank you for that. I’m very happy to have you back. Erin loves having babies and I think that these will be Lynn’s last babies if she is still having twins.”

“She is and so is Erin. Erin will have one more set of twins and then we will all be born.”

“After the last babies are born who will dream to the newborns? Who will do the teaching you have done for the others?”

“Their brothers and sisters and you and the moms.”

“I know all of the children will miss your dreaming to them.”

“Their dreams will be filled with visions of their future lives and loves.”

“Good.”

“You need to remember your friends. They miss you.”


I woke to the feeling of hands gently tracing shapes along my back and side. My erection was being held softly and someone was kissing my balls.

“He’s awake.”

“How do you know?”

“He has that silly shit-eating grin he always has when he tries to pretend he’s asleep during a blowjob.”

“My grin is not silly,” I said quietly.

The hand on my cock squeezed and the kiss on my balls became a wet, warm engulfment as they were sucked into one of my wives mouth. The hands stroking my back moved down to my butt and it gave them good, firm, squeeze.

“OK, girls, shift.”

My balls were released as was my cock. I was rolled onto my back and I opened my eyes. Everything was white. There was a pillow over the eyes. Then my cock was engulfed by a hot, wet pussy and the two legs attached to it were snuggling around my torso. My left hand was lifted and placed on Blossom tiny breast.

Then, there was a familiar scent close to my nose and then a wet pussy was on my lower face and fuzzy hair was tickling my nose. My right hand was guided to another wet, furry opening. I inserted a couple of fingers and felt the rough patch on the inside of the pussy of my first wife’s pussy. Lynn’s G-spot was the most prominent of the three and it was very responsive.

That meant that Erin was sitting on my face and that meant that I could move to suckle on her clit. It was the size of a small nipple when she was aroused and when she was aroused sucking on it sent her through the roof.

Blossom was lifting up and down on my cock, occasionally sliding forward and backwards and side to side as I rolled and pinched her nipple that I knew would now be leaking milk and turning a rich dark brown.

Erin leaned to her left and Lynn leaned towards her. That meant they were kissing. Their kisses were those of long time lovers. I could imagine Lynn’s fingers drawing Erin’s sweet milk out and that made my cock throb. The throb was felt by Blossom’s tight pussy. She began to rock harder and that made me work on Erin’s clit faster and harder.

My fingers were stroking and tapping out a rhythm of love on Lynn’s G-spot and my thumb was rubbing her clit. Suddenly Erin shuddered and her legs squeezed the pillow tight around my head and she soaked my face with her essence. Lynn squeezed my hand with a hand and her legs and shook as an orgasm flowed through her.

Blossom let out the sexy, low, moan she always did when she had a strong orgasm. As she did that she tighten around my cock and that set me off. I shot rope after rope up into her womb. Lynn rose off my fingers and got off the bed. I heard the shower start. Erin swung her leg over my head before dropping her butt on my face and wiggling. In return I motorboated her cheeks.

Letting out a giggle she got off the bed and I heard her padding off to the shower to be with her wife. Blossom leaned forward and lay on my chest, kissing my lips and slowly sliding the pillow case up off my eyes.

“Forever, Terry.”

“Forever, Baby.”

She started to cry and held me tight. Her little body shook as she sobbed.

“Baby? What can I do?”

“You did it. You risked your life for our babies and wives.”

“Our wives did the same.”

“I know. But Terry, YOU are my husband. I only have one of you. I have two wives to console me if I lose you but I never want to lose you. Last night when I heard the gunfire from the other side of the door I was so scared. I couldn’t do anything but sit and wait. I was so scared that I was going to lose you.”

“Not Erin and Lynn?”

Blossom looked me in the eyes and for an instant I saw shame in her eyes.

“Terry. I fell in love with you and married you. I took you for my husband before you remembered that you already had wives. You were my one. As much as I care for Erin and Lynn, you are MY husband. There will never be another. Ever.”

My cock was beginning to recover and I began to move in and out, slowly, gently. I went deeper as I grew longer and more rigid. Blossom looked me in the eyes and kissed me again, keeping her eyes open. She began to move in concert with me and in a short time she shuddered and shook many times.

“Thank you Terry. Thank you,” she said over and over as she kissed me over and over. “Come on, let’s get this wonderful piece of man meet in the asses of your other wives.”

“Not you?”

“No, Terry. You’ve cum in me once and gotten me off several times this morning. Let your wives have some cum too.”

Blossom rose up off me and got out of bed. I joined her but before we got to the bathroom door she bent down and sucked me into her mouth, cupped my balls with one hand and pressed a finger slightly into my ass. With that same hand she pulled my towards her and forced my cock all the way down her throat for a few seconds.

Pulling off me, slowly, and sucking all the way to leave my shaft almost dry, when I popped free she stood and kissed me again.

“I love you so much.”

Then she left me and walked quickly to the bathroom. I allowed her the space and followed slowly. In the shower Erin and Lynn were using the pipe cleaners on each other and seemed to be sharing a moment. I didn’t want to disturb them. Blossom stepped into the giant shower and took both of them in an embrace and I could tell that she’d begun to cry again.

Lynn pulled away from Erin allowing the tall blonde to take the little Latina in and embrace. Blossom snuggled between Erin’s two mammoth breasts and wrapped her arms around her. Lynn looked at me and reached out for my softening penis. She pulled me into the shower and allowed the water to soak me as she held on and allowed my cock to soften in her hand. We kissed and I reached down and cupped her strawberry patch but didn’t slide a finger into her.

In a regular shower the water would have been freezing by now but with our never ending heater we could stay in here until we all turned into prunes. After a long time, Lynn moved back from my lips.

Speaking quietly, she said, “Lover, please take our pipe cleaners out.”

I reached down and Lynn turned her back to me. I took hold of the red pipe cleaner and slowly removed it from Lynn’s anus. As the last of it came out Lynn turned back to me and looked at it.

“Good, it’s all clean. Please fill me.”

I hit the soap dispenser on the wall with my hand and used the soap to coat my penis and stroked it several times to get it harder. Lynn turned to be and bent over and placed her hands on the safety handle and presented herself with her legs wide and her back arched. Her annus, surrounded by curly, bright red, hair was dripping from the soap and water so I placed the head of my cock and gently leaned into her.

“Yeeessssss.”

She pressed back and just as the last of my cock entered her, she pushed back hard and fast. Using the safety handle to brace herself, she pulled and pushed on it and began to vigorously fuck us. I braced myself and she did all the work. After a few minutes I could feel and hear her orgasm rise in her.

Bending all the way over, Lynn grabbed her ankles and screamed. Her body shook violently from her feet up through her torse and into her shoulders, then back down. Her knees bent and she pulled off me and sank to the floor curling up in a ball as the warm water rained down on her from the overhead shower heads.

“I think you broke her,” Erin said.

“I wasn’t trying to, honest.”

“I know, Sweetie. She is so stressed over having to kill those women. I guess the last one she shot was a woman she’d seen at the grocery store and who was nice to her. She was very upset about that.”

“Did you know any of them?”

“I honestly don’t know. I wasn’t looking at faces. I was focused on center mass and trying to be steady. I’m sure that I’ll recognize their names once I see the list of the dead. But for now, let’s take care of her.”

I nodded and Erin turned off the water. I knelt and helped Lynn to stand. With me on one side and Blossom on the other, we went back to the bed. Erin went ahead of us and quickly stripped the sheets off and lay the clean duvet down. I picked Lynn up and lay her on the bed, then folded the duvet over her.

“Paul, I think we should call Dr. Grand and see if he knows a counselor that could help us.”

“Maybe Margaret Williams will be a better choice,” Blossom opined. “She must run into people dealing with violence all the time.”

“Good idea. Blossom call her. Erin are the children up yet?”

“Paul, it’s only 5AM but I’ll check on them.”

“Thank you Sweetie. You’re a great Mom.”

“Thank you, Paul. I don’t think you’ve ever said that to me. That means a lot.”

We kissed and Erin left our bedroom. Blossom called Margaret and she said she’d be right over. I went and sat on the bed next to Lynn. She was awake but seemed to be somewhere else.

“Lover? Talk to me, please.”

“I killed Sharon, Paul. I saw her face and she turned a gun towards me and I shot her. I can’t get the picture of the hole appearing in her face and of the stuff exploding out of the back of her head and onto the foyer wall.”

“Was she a close friend?”

“No. I knew her from church. She used to go where we go. She and her family left shortly after we joined and it became common knowledge that our family was a husband and three wives. I guess she decided that we were irredeemable sinners.”

“Well we both know that’s not the case. I’m sorry that you had to experience this but remember they came after us. They wanted to do us harm or maybe just chase us out of town or maybe kill us and take our children. We might never know unless the two survivors talk. For now, let’s go have breakfast and be ready to answer a ton of questions from the Herd.”

I leaned over and kissed her smooth, bald head and then left the room. Before I left, I turned back to her.

“Everyone is dressed. I assume that someone thought we’d have visitors other than Margaret Williams.”

“OK. I’ll be down in a bit.”

I walked towards the front steps and stopped. A great portion of the stairs was heavily stained with blood. I turned and went back the other way. As I went down the back stairs, I thought of what the Babies had dreamed to me last night and I took out my phone.


“Well where the hell have you been?”

“Hello Bosco!”

“Hello Bosco? That’s all you got?”

“How’s Teri?”

“She’s loud, fat, and obnoxious. And she’s due in about a week.”

“Damn! Have I been out of touch that long?”

“Yes and Teri’s pissed. She talks to Erin all the time, but would you ever call. Hell no!”

“OK. OK. I’m truly sorry. You going to be at the Bar-Bar tonight?”

“No! But if I heard someone was going to be there and buy me a few beers, I might be.”

“Well, I’ll be there and I’ll buy some beer. Maybe even for you, ya grumpy old fucker!”

“Well, I may be grumpy and you would be too. I may be old and you’d be too. But I ain’t no fucker since Teri cut me off last month. That woman loves me so much, she told me that it was OK to go out and find a woman to fuck if I really needed it. But since Erin was with you on vacation, I begged off.”

“You know I’m going to tell Erin you said that.”

“Please don’t. You know how she gets.”

“Yes I do. I’ll see you tonight about 9.”

“Brother.”

“Really?”

“Fuck yes.”

“Brother.”

I hung up and wiped my eyes. I’d not been allowed to call him brother since the incident with Lynn and her blackmailer. Brother. Such a simple word and yet it meant a lot to me. I walked into the kitchen and caught Erin on the phone.

“I love you too and I’ll see if I can get over there and see you two tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.