The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 23: No! Never Again!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: No! Never Again! - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The battering ram shattered the front door frame around the deadbolt and the women ran into the front room and an alarm klaxon began to blare.

“Clear the floor!’ Crawford yelled over the noise. The sound of the klaxon going off confused all for several minutes, and then the women quickly spread out to the ballroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and the rest of the areas on the first floor. Finding no one on the first floor, they gathered in the foyer.

“No one is down here, Joan!” one of the women said loudly.

“They must be upstairs! Go!” Joan Crawford screamed over the sound of the loud horns.


The children were at various stages of getting washed up for bed. The moms were nursing the babies before putting them in their cribs. Suddenly the peaceful cacophony of the normal bedtime craziness was shattered by the loud sound of the front door being broken into and the security klaxon going off.

Lynn grabbed her cell phone and hit the 9-1-1 speed button. Erin ran to our room and placed her hand on the gun safe. Blossom gathered the children together and moved them into our large master bedroom. When all were present, Blossom went to Erin and Lynn and took the infants to the master bedroom as well, leaving them to be comforted by the older children.

I went out the door and to the spiral staircase leading down to the first floor and keeping low to the floor I saw the women coming in through the shattered front door. Then I saw Joan Crawford screaming out orders to clear the downstairs over the sound of the alarm.

I went back to the bedroom and closed the door.

“Erin throw me some sweat pants!” I said as I moved towards her and the gun safe. She handed me the pants and I took my 1911 out of the safe along with a couple of magazines. I quickly pushed my legs into the pants, pulled the drawstring tight, while sliding the magazines into the pockets. I was talking while acting.

“It’s Joan Crawford and a bunch or women. I didn’t see how many but they’re armed,” I said. “Lynn, Erin, come with me. Blossom you’ve got the kids. Get your gun and lock the door!”

I stuck my head around the door and saw a woman slowly starting up the bottom of our large spiral staircase.

“They’re coming up the stairs,” I whispered to Lynn and Erin. “Stay low and shoot straight.”

“Shoot?” Lynn asked.

“Yes, they all looked to be armed. This is real, Lover.”

I crawled out the door on my stomach, feeling a little discomfort as my balls banged around inside the pants. I lay flat looking at the stairs, gun ready and took aim at the first head I could see rise above the top of the staircase and I put a bullet into it and all hell broke loose.

The head snapped back with the impact of the bullet and blood sprayed onto the wall behind the woman. The body dropped out of sight as Erin bolted out of the door. She was shooting towards the stairs and running behind us towards the other end of the hallway and the stairs going down to the wet room, the kitchen and the door to the backyard.

While all this happened, Lynn leaned around the door. She fired twice down into the group of women coming up the stairs but not in my view yet. She ran behind me to the first bedroom door. Another head showed itself above the top stair and I shot it like the first. There was confusion and screams coming from the staircase as women died and some tripped over the fallen bodies and fell down the stairs into others.

I crawled towards the head of the stairs so I could remain a low, small target and tried to get a look at what was going on. Lynn was soon next to me on her stomach as well, seeing it as a safer position than standing in a doorway, partially exposed. She fired again at a moving figure trying to crawl down the stairs, putting a .45 round into the moving head. She was obviously not going to take any prisoners. All this time bullets were flying over our heads into the ceiling and around us into the walls.

“Get out of here!” A woman commanded before there were more shots from downstairs and another scream as the commander was shot.

Erin had made it down the back stairs, through the kitchen, and advanced around the kitchen door. She was shooting from the cover of the massive mahogany table in our dining room. Since the dining room was raised up two steps from the foyer she was in a great position. She was looking down into the foyer, with a clear view of the foot of the spiral staircase, and the broken front door.

Women scattered around trying to find cover. Some went to the ballroom where Lynn and I could pick them off from our position. A few tried to rush Erin but they fell as the big, pissed off, blond put bullets into the center mass of their bodies. If they were still moving, she put a bullet in their head. Some ran for the front door but Erin shot anything that was silhouetted in that doorway.

That was when the police came hauling ass up the driveway. They stopped and hearing the shots they spread out behind the trees lining the driveway and advanced to the house. Before they could arrive, the noise inside stopped. Three men wearing body armor rushed into the door, the first behind a shield, the next two fanned out panning their automatic weapons left and right.

A few more men followed and stopped when Erin stood with her 1911 over her head. Her other arm attempting to cover the large areola of her massive breasts, the table blocked the view of her blonde pubic hair.

“I’m one of the good guys!” she called out.

“Get on the floor! Now!”

Erin slowly removed the magazine from the pistol and ejected the shell in the chamber, then set the pistol on the table. She carefully went to the floor and lay on her stomach. One of the officers ran to her and brought her hands behind her back and zip tied her hand while a second kept his rifle trained on her.

I stood at the top of the stairs with Lynn and held my gun by the grip and upside down.

“Up here!” I yelled, causing several rifles to be aimed at me.

“Freeze! Don’t move!”

Lynn slowly stood next to me.

“Set down the weapons and slowly come down the stairs.”

Repeating what Erin did to make our pistols safe, we placed our guns on the carpet and then I moved a little to my left to allow Lynn to go down the stairs first. I could tell the officers were taking note of her bald head and bright read strawberry patch as she slowly walked down the stairs. She took her time and stepped over the several bodies, unmoving. When she got to the first floor an officer ordered her to lay on the floor and zip tied her hands behind her.

I followed about eight feet behind her with my arms out to the side. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was ordered to the floor and had my hands restrained like my wives.

“Our third wife, Blossom, is upstairs in our master bedroom with our children. The door’s locked and she is armed to protect them. I’m Paul O’Dell and this is my wife Lynn. The blonde is our wife Erin.”

Off in the distance a voice yelled “Clear!” and more officers entered the house. Several EMT’s followed and then Margaret Williams walked in. Her face was aghast at the carnage before her. She walked over to the officer that was giving orders to clear the house of any other people and spoke to him.

“Charles, the O’Dells are the owners of this house. They are good people. Would you please allow the wives to get some clothes on before the reporters get here?”

The man looked at her and nodded.

“Release the two women and let them go,” he spoke softly yet with authority.

The officer standing over Erin cut her zip ties and she stood, covering herself as best she could. She quickly moved to Lynn and as soon as she was free, Erin took her in her arms.

“Are you alright, Lynn?”

“Yeah, you?”

“Yeah,” Lynn looked at the police and said, “Excuse us.”

The two spouses walked up the stairs dodging dead bodies and when they got to the top of the stairs there were two officers trying to get Blossom to open the door.

“Please ma’am. Open the door. It’s safe now.”

“I don’t know that,” Blossom yelled defiantly. “If you break in, I’ll shoot as many of you as I can. I don’t know who your with.”

Erin got to the door and spoke, “Baby it’s Erin. Everything is safe and good. Open the door. Don’t point your gun at the nice SWAT officers.”

The sound of the door being unlocked was followed by the door handle turning and the door slowly opening. Blossom peeked through the open door and saw a huge tit and a leaking nipple.

“ERIN!”

The door flew open and Blossom shot out and hugged her much larger wife. Then she looked at the police officer and carefully backed up. She slowly pulled the magazine out of her pistol and ejected the shell in the chamber. Then she handed the officer her pistol before moving to hug Lynn.

“Baby, we need to get dressed. The nice policemen are not used to seeing us beauties naked,” Erin said with a big smile.

The women went into the room, the officer followed just enough to see the sitting room area to the left filled with naked children, a single blonde little girl standing before them all.

“What the fuck is this?”

“Officer, please watch your language around the children. We are nudists inside our home and on our private property. We were getting the children ready for bed when those women broke into our house. We’ll get dressed and get the children dressed and then go down the back stairs to the kitchen so they don’t see the bodies. OK?”

“Yeah. OK. Excuse me.”

He left the room standing to the side of the door opposite the other officer. Lynn closed the door behind him. The three moms quickly pulled on sweat pants and shirts, and sandals. They got the children together and lined up at the door. Margaret Erin came out last making sure the younger children were OK.

When the children left our bedroom, Erin and Lynn stood at the top of the stairs so the children couldn’t get a good view of the bodies. Blossom led the children to their rooms and told them to quickly get dressed and head down the back stairs for the kitchen.

The Moms were waiting in the hallway having put their infants in the nursing slings for comfort. One by one the children came out of their rooms and turned down the hallway towards the kitchen stairs. Margaret Erin stopped at the back of the line, looked back and saw at least one dead body at the top of the stairs.

Realizing what she was looking at, she quickly moved to the front of the group with Blossom and led her siblings to the kitchen. Not stopping, Margaret Erin then led everyone out onto the deck. Blossom gathered the children to the side of the deck next to the wall so they were blocked from the flashing lights of the police cars.

“Why did you bring the Herd out here, Margaret Erin?” Erin asked her eldest.

“Out here they can’t see the bodies and it’s still a little warm so they will be comfortable for a little while.”

Understanding what her little girl was doing, Erin hugged her and said, “I love you Margaret Erin.”

“Mother,” she asked quietly so as to not be heard by the other children, “were those people going to kill us?”

“I don’t know. They all had guns. I don’t know if they were going to take you or harm you but your Daddy and the moms weren’t going to let that happen. Never again!” Erin announced loudly. “No one is ever going to hurt my babies anymore if I have anything to say about it.”

Erin paused and took a breath to control her rage. She kissed her daughter on the head and patted her butt.

“Please stay out here and try to keep everyone calm. One of us will come get all of you as soon we can. OK?”

“Yes, mother.”


Back in the foyer of the house, I was standing to the side of the spiral staircase talking to the lieutenant detective who had arrived and was, apparently, now in charge.

“I’m Lieutenant Clifford. I’m told that you are the homeowner, Mr. O’Dell. Is that correct?”

“Yes, my wives and I own this place.”

“Wives? As in more than one?”

“Yes, sir. And before you get yourself in a tizzy, we are in a legally binding civil union. Our partnership contracts have been tested in courts and we are 100% legal.”

“OK. Can you please fill me in on what happened?”

“Sure, we were getting the kids ready for bed when all hell broke loose. I’m glad you got here as soon as Lynn called.”

“I’m told that we got a call from a Mrs. Lynn O’Dell but it was after a previous call. It appears your wife’s call came in about ten minutes after the first call.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.