The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 19: Too Good to Be True

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Too Good to Be True - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The wives got the kids all washed up in preparation for that night at the Club-Club. When they were all dressed we put them in the TV room and put The Princess Bride on for the two billionth time. Then the wives went to get into their new outfits. Once they were all set to go, I went upstairs and got dressed in my PJ’s.

“Paul O’Dell what are you doing?” Lynn asked.

“I was gonna settle in and watch some baseball and wait for you all to come home.”

“WHAT!?

“Well as I recall this was a welcome home party for you three. I don’t recall being invited.”

“Paul Michael O’Dell, how dead do you want to be before I kill you?”

“Now why would you do that before you go to your welcome home party?”

“Where’s Paul? Everyone’s ... He’s not dressed!” Blossom exclaimed when she saw me.

“I know. He says he wasn’t invited,” Lynn complained.

“Terry, I’ll invite you to come with us,” Blossom said softly before threatening me. “Now get dressed before I kick you in the nuts with these pointy-toes boots Erin got for me.”

“Yes dear!” I said like there could have been any other answer.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed into the clothes I had ready. I was messing with the wives and I was not done. I ran downstairs and ran to the bus, taking the front passenger seat. When we arrived at The Club-Club I got off first and helped everyone off and towards the door. When I was set to go in last, I stopped and waited outside.

It took a few minutes for the door to open and a smiling face to show itself.

“Hi Paul!”

“Hi Ronnie.”

“Are you coming in?”

“Nope. I was invited to come on the bus but no one invited me to come to the wives welcome party. So I’ll just hang around out here until I hear the first song, like I talked to Carla about.”

“You talked to Carla?”

“Yeah, you told me the wives were to be invited so I decided to play along.”

“Oh this isn’t going to end well.”

“Sure it will. How long before you guys go on?”

“About ten minutes.”

I smiled and waved as he closed the door. I leaned against the bus and waited. Then I heard the PA inside announce the return of The Savannah. They kicked off “Oh Well” and when it came time for the vocals to start no one said a word. They kept playing and still no one sang. Then the door flew open and the attack began.

“Paul O’Dell what are you doing!?” Erin was first.

“Why are you out here?” Blossom followed.

I decided to answer the questions in the order they were asked.

I looked at Erin and said, “Listening to the music.”

Then at Blossom and said, “I was invited to come along not to come in.”

But the big question was unspoken from my first wife, Lynn O’Dell. You know you’re in trouble when a woman uses your middle name on you. But what’s worse is when they say nothing and just cross their arms over their breasts and put their weight on one foot while tapping the other and don’t say a word.

That was Lynn. After my answers to our wives I looked at her, smiled and said, “Yes dear.”

I opened the door for the three of them and then rushing inside and ran to the stage. I ran up the side stairs and stepped to the mic before coming in right on the downbeat, “Can’t help it ‘bout the shape I’m in...”

And the party was on. Of course I’d talked to Carla about the opening and she agreed to say nothing to the wives or Ronnie. While they were losing their minds, I was counting the beat of the song. Ronnie was slightly freaking out and had Rodney Strong doing an extended solo followed by Wendy on the sax. I figured that by the time Ronnie and Rodney had soloed that the women would come after me. I was right and coming in right at the end of the sax solo was a rock and roll moment at its finest.

“Ladies and gentlemen! He’s back! Paul O’Dell!” Ronnie announced in the mic.

The crowd went nuts and we went into the next song and rocked the whole set for over an hour. We finished the break song and headed for the upper green room. I had just settled in when the wives joined me.

“Paul! Did you have that planned?” Lynn asked.

“Who me?”

“Ronnie! Did Paul plan that opening?”

“No. Carla did it.”

“Rat!” I shot back immediately.

“Hey Paul, Carla loved the opening. Great idea.”

“Thanks Ronnie. Would you like to let any other cats out of the bag?”

“What? Oh! Sorry.”

“That’s OK. It was a good opening and it was fun to pull the girls strings a little.”

“Oh really? Pull the girls strings?”

“Yes Lynn. You don’t think that I knew that you talked to Ronnie about a welcome home party? I’m just surprised that you didn’t have a friend show up.”

“Actually, I was going to but Ronnie asked me to make tonight about you and the Savannah Band. So you are all on your own tonight.”

“Really? Ronnie?”

“Yeah.”

“Can we open the next set with a free form jam?”

“I guess.”

“Get the gang all in here and I’ll set it up. I’ve had a song going through my head for a few days and I’d like to do it.”

“I assume it’s one we all know?”

“Oh yeah. It’s a classic. Get the band in here.”

Ronnie left and in a few minutes later everyone was in the Green Room.

“OK gang. Since this is a homecoming gig I would like to do a song I’ve been thinking of. It’s been stuck in my head for days. You all know the Supremes’ “You Keep Me Hanging On” right?”

Everyone responded with a nod.

“Do you remember Vanilla Fudge?”

“Hell yes!” Wendy screamed. “Sorry. I loved Vanilla Fudge. They were the first time I heard rock and roll where the song was so different from the original.”

“What key?” Carla asked.

“I think “A” should be good.”

“We’ll start if off soft and sweet and build it to the top” Ronnie added.

“Good. Now I have to go and make nice with my wives.”

I turned away from the band and they began to head down to the stage. Lynn, Erin, and Blossom were all standing there with the Herd. Everyone was looking at me like I did something wrong.

“What?” I asked to anyone in general.

“Daddy, that was not funny,” Margaret Erin said with her arms crossed like Lynn Mom.

“Margaret Erin, it was hilarious. Everyone thought they were playing a joke on me and I ended up playing one on them.”

“Erin Mom was worried and Blossom Mom thought you hit your head again. I don’t know what that means though.”

“It’s something that happened to me just after you were born and it’s the reason we have Blossom Mom with us.”

“Oh. Well then I guess it’s OK then.”

I went back down to the stage for the start of the second set. And I stepped to the mic and introduced Ronnie on keyboards and he started playing the opening to Vanilla Fudge’s version of “You Keep Me Hanging On”. When Ronnie was near the end a very pregnant Carla stepped next to him and began the bass line.

Rodney Strong came in and then Boomer follower on the drums along with Lamar on the trumpet and Wendy on the saxophone. When they joined in, everyone set up a blistering beat and then all held on the last note. That’s where I came in, “Set me free why don’t ya babe? Get out my life why don’t ya babe. You don’t really want me. You just keep me hanging on.”

The whole band sang the last line and the crowd was watching in awed silence. After the verses the band went into a frenzy of music and harmonies. The crowd was now jumping up and down to the beat as we built to the soft melody before the booming ending. The place went nuts and we broke into one of our originals.

The remainder of the night was full of fun and music and Erin’s tits bouncing about madly. At one point Blossom got in front of her, facing away, with her head between Erin’s massive breasts. Lynn got in front and they squashed Blossom, who was laughing wildly. In the balcony room overlooking the stage the Herd and the Kids and babies we under the care of Gwen and William Martinez, their grandparents by way of being Blossom’s parents. Overall it was a great night for a welcome home party.

The real craziness began as the Club-Club was closing and everyone was leaving. The parking lot was empty except for the few cars of patrons who were too drunk to drive and had taken advantage of our taxi service and the security of our lot to leave their cars behind until morning.

Blossom, Erin, and Lynn all thanked Gwen and William for watching the kids. They each gave William a kiss on the cheek and Erin made a point of squashing her tits against his chest. Gwen immediately grabbed his cock through his pants and chided him, “William Martinez, don’t you dare lose that stiffy until I can get us home and make good use of it.”

Holding the front of his pants Gwen towed him to their car, both waving and smiling like goofy teenagers. The servers were going to their cars and the band was following carrying the instruments that wouldn’t stay at the bar. Ronnie held the door open for his wife, the very pregnant Carla Cartright, and I followed. The manager was right behind me and ready to arm the security alarm when there was a loud gasp and a louder, “Holy shit!”

Everyone turned toward the noise and saw Carla with her hands between her legs.

“Ronnie! My water broke! Let’s go for a ride.”

“To the hospital?”

“Unless you want to have an IHOP baby, yes, my dear, the hospital.”

“Do you need anything, Ronnie,” I asked.

“Nope, I’ll get her to the hospital and let everybody know what happens.”

“OK. Good luck, kids.”

My wives had run to Carla and helped her into their SUV and waved them off. Finally on the bus, I noted that most of the children were already asleep and the wives were now talking about what to do for the new parents and the baby. I got into the driver’s seat and started the bus.

“Have you ladies got all the children secure?”

“Yes, Sweetie,” Erin answered.

I put the bus in gear and pulled out of the parking lot. As I slowly exited onto the street, I saw Ronnie’s SUV shoot down the road towards the hospital.

“What’s the over under on Carla’s time in labor?” I asked.

“Paul, we do not bet on that sort of thing. Especially since the three of us have no experience with normal labor and delivery,” Lynn admonished.

“Sorry, I guess It’s been a long time since I went through the process with Deb. So, I’m assuming that you’ve gotten gifts all lined up whether it’s a boy or girl.”

“Or both!” Erin bubbled.

“Oh no, Ronnie will kill me!”

“No he won’t. He might blame you, but kill you, never,” Lynn said calmly. “And yes a plan for a gift is in place.”

“Is he going to call you guys or me when the baby comes?”

“I assume he’ll call one of us.”

I drove the bus back to the Savannah and we unloaded the tired kids and got them all showered, washed, and into bed. Then the four of us stripped and got into the shower. After we got used to the hot water, we spent the next several minutes with our anal pipe cleaners soaping out and cleaning each other in a circle. I was cleaning Blossom and she was cleaning Erin and she was cleaning Lynn and she was me. As we moved the soapy and soft bristles in and out of each other’s ass, we each took care to be sure that the pussy or cock beneath the hole was also taken care of.

Since I don’t have a pussy, Lynn was reaching around and stoking me gently while I had a couple of fingers in Blossom, massaging her G-Spot. She was the first to have an orgasm followed closely by Lynn. I really enjoy it when Lynn cums during a handjob. She squeezes my cock so hard as she drives the pipe cleaner as deep as she can or if she’s using her fingers she taps fast and hard on my prostate.

Feeling the release getting ready to rise, I said, “I’m going to cum.”

I did this because sometimes one of the girls really wanted a load on their face or in their mouth or quickly pushed into their soapy and slippery ass. This time it was Lynn who wanted me in her mouth. She was still shuddering from her own orgasm when she removed the pipe cleaner from me and pulled my cock back between my legs and sucked it into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.