The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 18: We Get It!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: We Get It! - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Paul,” someone said shaking my shoulder. “Paul.”

When I opened my eyes there was a large nipple almost resting on my nose.

“Yes?”

“You need to roll over or go inside. You’ve gotten a good amount of sun.”

I rolled over and soon four hands were applying lotion to the back side of my body. All four seemed to linger on my butt cheeks and the bottom of my balls. It felt good so I didn’t complain at all.

A little while later the noise from the pool stopped and I felt something soft applying lotion to the top and sides of my head.

“I don’t know who that is but it feels really good.”

“It’s my girls, Sweetie.”

I lifted my head to stare at the red skin between two soft and lotion covered breasts with slick lotion covered nipples. Erin had the girls wrapped around me head and was giving me a luxurious head massage with her massive breasts.

“What time is it?” I finally asked after taking in the pleasure of the moment.

“It’s just past 4PM. Blossom has the babies inside and asleep. The Kids are listening to the stereo.”

“What’s on the stereo?”

“Rimsky-Korsakov Scheherazade.”

“I love that piece.”

“So do they. Lynn went back to working on the Foundation stuff. I was going to finish here and start dinner. Would you like to help?”

“Of course. If you’ll move your breasts, I’ll get up.”

“But I like how this feels,” Erin whined.

“Me too but I can’t help with dinner if you don’t let me up.”

“Damn,” Erin exclaimed as she removed her breasts from the sides of my head.

I stood up, turned around and took my big blonde wife in my arms and kissed her with as much passion as I could muster. She held me and returned the emotion for a few minutes. When we separated Erin looked into my eyes.

“We haven’t kissed like that, alone, in a long time. It sure felt good. We should do that more often. As a matter of fact, you should do that with Lynn and Blossom more often. The kisses we share in bed are one thing, but a random, one on one, kiss like that is heavenly.”

“I’ll do that.”

Erin took hold of my hand and we walked into the house.

“So what’s the plan for dinner?”

“I was thinking that I’d just do a big stir fry. Lots of veggies and some shrimp and chicken. But I was going to use the thigh meat instead of the breasts.”

“Good idea! Save the breasts for later.”

“The chicken breasts, my dear husband.”

“I knew that. Can I cut up the veggies for you?”

“Sure. Not too big or they cook too slow and not too small or they cook to fast.”

“I know, Erin. Do we have enough stuff? I mean we’ve only been home a day.”

“Yeah. On the way home I called the store and had them deliver a complete resupply of the pantry. They brought it in this morning. I’m sorry, Sweetie,” Erin brought her finger up to her mouth. “But after the two guys brought everything in and put it away for me, I might have gotten a little bit topless when I signed for the order.”

“Oh what the hell, you do it for the pizza guy.”

Erin went to the pantry and brought our both rice cookers and got the rice started. I got out the trays and cutting boards and got them set on the island before taking out the bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts. Erin went to work on the shrimp and chicken thighs. She hummed as she did her prep and I just sliced and portioned my ingredients all the time thinking how wonderful life was.

I had my trays filled with the sliced veggies in no time and placed them next to the electric woks sitting on the stove top. Then I went over and bent down to give Erin a couple of soft kisses on her slightly burned ass cheeks.

“Ooh, that was nice. Go and see how long before everyone will be ready to eat, would you please?”

“Sure.”

I left the kitchen and went to the office. Lynn was still engrossed with the Foundation spreadsheets.

“Lover? How soon before you can take a break for lunch?”

“Whenever you make the call, Lover.”

“OK. Let me check on Blossom. It sounds like they are having a party in the ballroom.”

“I think Blossom put the classical music away and pulled out some big band swing.”

“Oh oh. That stuff is addictive.”

I went to the ballroom and the music got louder as did the sounds of joyous children. Opening the doors to the ballroom I found the Herd and the Kids trying to dance to the sound of “Flying Home”. I stood there and watched the mayhem since swing dancing takes a bit more coordination than the family had at the moment.

“Hi Baby!” Blossom said as she was clapping along to the beat and trying to get the youngest of the kids to follow along.

“What is all this?”

“It’s a great change of pace. I was thinking while we were in Saint Louis and Kansas City that those two towns were the place where swing music really blossomed. So I decided to expose the family to it when we got home. As you can see they love it.”

“They are a bit out of control.”

“Yeah but they are having fun and after sitting on the bus for two weeks they need to get moving around again. Did you need something or just come to watch the party?”

“Erin wanted to know when you could free up the Herd and all for lunch. She’s doing stir fry.”

“We can head out as soon as you give the word.”

“OK, I’ll tell her,” I said but as I was about to leave I remembered Erin’s request.

I took Blossom in my arms and kissed her and held her off the ground. She flailed her arms a bit before she got serious. Then she wrapped her arms around me and we shared the passionate kiss for several seconds. I slowly returned her to the ground, letting my growing erection return to normal between us.

“Wow! That was wonderful!”

“Erin informed me that I needed to do that with each of you more often. I think she had a great idea.”

“I agree. One or two of those every once in a while would be lovely.”

“I agree. Let me check on lunch.”

I turned and she smacked me on the butt to the giggles and delight of my children. Returning to the kitchen, I found Erin scooping out the rice into the various bowls and setting them alongside the woks.

“Sweetie, the wives say that they are ready when you want to call them.”

“OK, call them and I’ll start putting things together.”

I went to the living room and raised my voice to almost the level I could when I was coaching swimming back when I first met Lynn.

“Lunch time! Come and get it!”

Soon there was a line of children marching up the stairs to their restrooms to wash up for lunch. Lynn came out of the office, pinching the bridge of her nose and rubbing her eyes. I stopped her and took her in my arms and gave her a much deserved, passionate kiss. After she got the idea, she returned the embrace and the kiss with vigor.

When we separated she had a dreamy look on her face.

“Paul, it’s been a long time since you kissed me like that. It was like back when we were dating.”

“Erin let me know that it had been a while for her as well and thought that I should do it more often and not save those types of kisses for our bed.”

“Remind me to thank her for that idea.”

“I will do that.”

Blossom came up behind us and the three of us hugged.

“It’s good to be home,” she said and planted a nice kiss on Lynn.

The children began to come downstairs and made their way into the kitchen. The older members of the Herd helped the younger Kids into their high chairs before seating themselves. Lynn, Blossom, and I watched with pride as they did so. We walked into the kitchen holding hands.

“Erin what can we help with?” Blossom asked her wife.

“Serve up the bowls as I fill them, please,” she replied as she ladled the cooked veggies onto the rice in the bowls.

Lynn took the first wave, Blossom the next, I took the third grouping. Lynn came back for the fourth and Blossom took the last. While the last bowls were being put in place I got the glasses down for the iced tea. I quickly filled all the glasses with ice from the dispenser and then set them on the table. Lynn had the two big pitchers of tea out of the fridge and was filling glasses. Finally, Erin did a bowl for herself and joined us at the table.

“Who wants to say grace?”

“It’s my turn,” said Gwenyth Blossom.

“Very well, my little love,” I said with a smile.

“Dear God, Thank you for the wonderful food and for our family and for the new pool ... and for swing music. Amen”

“Amen” was echoed around the table and everyone began to eat.

“Gwenyth Blossom, I’m guessing that you like swing music?” I asked.

“Yes. We all liked it a lot. It’s easy to move to but hard to dance to.”

“Well, swing dancing is very athletic and it does take some practice to learn to do it well. I know I never learned. But I never had a good partner either.”

“Mom can swing dance really well, can’t you Mom. You should teach Daddy.”

“Well, Gwenyth my love, your father and I used to dance a lot. I’m sure that if he wanted to, I could teach him.”

“Do it, Daddy!” was echoed from many little voices.

“OK, I’ll make time to learn and maybe Lynn Mom can find a friend who does swing music for the Club.”

“I can look into that. When do you want to do it?”

I looked at Lynn. I shouldn’t have been surprised that she had someone in the wings to fulfill a need. Lynn smiled and then looked at Blossom.

“Let me know when he’s ready and we’ll throw a huge dance party.”

“Now let’s not get all crazy here.”

“Hush husband. The Babies want to see you swing dance. So get on the ball, bub!”

We finished eating lunch and I helped Erin clean up the dishes while Lynn went back to work on the Foundation and Blossom took the children for some school work.

“Erin, when we’re done would you put some lotion on my back. It’s starting to sting a little.”

“A little? You crisped up pretty good. Of course. I think I might even have some aloe lotion.”

“OK, thank you.”

I took her in my arms and kissed her again but this time when we broke the kiss, I turned her around and moved her hair around so I could kiss down her neck and shoulder. Reaching around I crossed my arms in front of her and placed an open hand under each huge breast and lifted them. She always enjoyed the feeling of her breasts not weighing down on her.

I didn’t squeeze or fondle them, I just held them up and continued to kiss one either side of her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, Erin turned around and kissed me while taking hold of my erection. I moved a hand to her blonde pussy and began to stroke her clit in time with her stroking me. She let out a little moan, squeezed my hand with one of hers and came, wetting my hand.

When she caught her breath she kissed me again and then backed away a little.

“Where did that come from, Paul?”

“From my heart. After our kiss and your advice, I realized that I was being a husband to the three of you but not each of you individually. Would you like to come to the bedroom with me?”

“Yes, I would.”

We walked up the back stairs to the second floor and into our bedroom. On the bed I moved between her legs and began to kiss up and down the inside of her thighs. I kissed from the inside of her knees to her sparsely haired lips.

I wet my fingers by siding them up and down her lips and then slid into her. Erin had a very distinct G spot. It was like it was connected through the wall of her abdomen to her clit. I stroked the rough spot inside her at the same time as I stroke her clit. I rubbed both and then tapped on both. Erin came several times, each one stronger than the one before.

All the time she kept a strong grip on my cock and when she decided that she wanted it inside her, she pulled me to her and let go.

“Please Paul. Get inside of me now.”

I slid my cock all around her wet pussy and then inserted the head in just a little. She moved her hips around like she was mixing a recipe in her pussy. The head was in then it was out and rubbing all around the lips.

Finally, I lay on top of her and just let myself slid into heaven. I slowly pulled back and slid back in over and over. When her hips began to move with my rhythm, I sped up. She sped up. Her response matching my actions, back and forth it went until she stiffened and shuddered.

I stopped moving and waited for the orgasm to reduce before I started again. Erin was breathing heavily and soon she had picked up my rhythm again and soon after that she went stiff again. This time as I waited for her to recover, I latched on to her left nipple, the one with the never ending supply of nectar and nursed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.