The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 17: The Peace And Quiet Of Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Peace And Quiet Of Home - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I don’t know who woke first. I do know that it wasn’t me. I rolled over into a pink butt that I recognized as belonging to my wife Lynn. Being a redhead, her body carried a pinkish tint to her skin tone. As Blossom’s was a brownish tint that matched her hair and Erin was a pale white that blended nicely with her blond hair, Lynn’s pink skin tint matched the bright red hair between her legs. Even her bald head had that nice soft pink glow to it.

I lifted myself up on one elbow and took note that I was the only other one in our big double king-sized bed. I rolled away from Lynn and went into the bathroom to take care of my morning needs and get a shower. I was almost done when Lynn entered the shower and gave me a hug from behind.

“Good morning, Lover.”

“Good morning to you,” I said as I turned and stepped back so Lynn could soak under the raining shower head. “You were dead asleep when I woke up so I thought I’d let you sleep until you woke up on your own. It looks like your two-week vacation really tired you out.”

“You know, it was a wonderful trip and it was glorious dealing with your older children and their families. But there really wasn’t any “down time”, you know. We were taking care of the family or the Herd or the Kids or each other or driving. It didn’t seem like I was able to slow down and take a break until we got home.”

“I was wondering about that a bit while I was driving. The driving was really the only alone time any of us really had. But we’re home now and everything is back to normal. I’m going down for breakfast and see if anyone has seen the addition. Take your time in here and I’ll see you downstairs when you’re done.”

I took her in my arms and hugged her and gave her a kiss that had all my love in it. Stepping out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and looked over my shoulder to see her soaping up her magnificent strawberry patch. I went to the dresser and opened the top drawer before I remembered that I was home and didn’t have to wear any clothes

I opened the bedroom door and felt the cool air from the AC blowing around my bald head and shoulders. My body felt like it had returned to nature. I turned to head for the front staircase feeling the cool air moving around my balls and around my back and butt. It felt invigorating. It felt like home.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped to look around the front of the house. The big double doors that led to the driveway were straight ahead of me. Someone had already hung sweatpants and a sweatshirt on the coat rack next to the doors. Anyone could throw them on to answer the door, except, of course, Erin when she met the pizza guy. She always enjoyed giving the guy a show of her huge breasts.

To my right were the big double doors leading to the ballroom, where the band would sometimes rehearse. To the right again was the few steps up to the dining room and then the door to the kitchen straight ahead.

The sound of a normal breakfast was coming from the kitchen and I felt joyful as I walked towards the din. There on the large island in the middle of the room was a huge stack of pancakes and two large pitchers of orange juice surrounded by my nude children. There were also two open seats at each end of the island. I walked to the one that was traditionally mine and stood there.

“Good morning, O’Dells!”

The Herd answered back together but not even close to in unison. I smiled and took my seat, noting that a towel was already in place. Just as my butt hit the seat, I felt warm bare flesh against my back. A lot of warm, bare flesh.

“Good morning, Erin, my Sweetie.”

“Good morning, Paul, my Sweetie.”

We shared a quick kiss and then our little Latina wife, Blossom, came to me and placed three breakfast sausages on my plate and a nice good morning kiss on my lips.

“Thank you, Baby.”

“You are always welcome, my husband, my Baby.”

“So, how did all my children sleep last night?”

“Great!” was the single answer from Margaret Erin. The other children all nodded in agreement.

“Better than on the bus?” I asked.

“Soooo much better, Daddy,” answered Genevieve Lynn.

“Would someone pass the strawberry jam, please?” I requested of my family.

A jar of strawberry jam was passed hand to hand from the far end of the island. When it got to me I smeared a teaspoon full on each of my three pancakes. As I was chewing my first bit of pancake, I looked around the table to see it surrounded by happy, cheerful children.

They were talking about their walk in the back yard when they got up and the feel of the wet grass on their bare feet. They talked about the feeling of the air on their bodies and how much they missed it.

“That’s all I’ve heard this morning,” Erin said quietly in my ear. “I’m amazed at how much they missed being naked.

“I’m not! Just walking downstairs this morning, I felt so normal again.”

“I understand. The girls and I spent a few minutes this morning rolling around in the grass.”

“Which girls? Margaret, Paula and Penelope?”

“No, silly!” She said with a big grin before picking up one of her massive breasts in two hands. “These girls!”

“You went for a nude roll in the grass?”

“Yes and Blossom joined me.”

“And Blossom. I should have guessed.”

“Yes, me too,” Blossom answered, just a little proud of herself. “It was wonderful.”

“Well then I guess I should do it too. Herd? Have you rolled in the grass this morning?”

“No Daddy,” Margaret Erin answered again for the Herd.

“You should! We should!”

I looked at my wives and then at my children. Pushing back from the breakfast island, I stood and marched out the backdoor and onto the deck. The morning air was fresh and cool and dry. It was never humid in Boise. I walked out into the back yard and lay down in the two week old growth before rolling back and forth and then log rolling over and over a few times.

That was when the cheering began. All the Herd and the Kids were on the deck just clapping and cheering their little hearts out.

“Daddy! Isn’t it wonderful?” the normally quiet Erin Lynn said.

I stood up and ran over to her and grabbed her up in a hug, smearing the moisture from the grass on her little body and kissing her cheeks and head. And pointing her to the other side of the deck.

“Daddy! We have a swimming pool!!!” Erin Lynn screamed.

“No, we don’t!”

“We do! We do!” Margaret Erin insisted. “Look!”

“Oh no, you’re trying to make me look and then tell me it was a joke!”

“No Daddy! Really! It’s a swimming pool!”

I turned and looked and acted amazed.

“Someone must have put it in our back yard by accident. We’ll have to find the owner and give it to them.”

“No!” “Do we have too?” Can’t we keep it?” Was the chorus of requests. The last one struck me as funny, like they’d found a stray puppy.

“Let me talk to the Mom’s and see what they say. If we do, I know there will be some safety rules that will be very strict.”

“Oh boy!” “Yea!” “Thank you, Daddy!”

“Don’t thank me until the Moms and I talk about the rules.”

My little Erin Lynn was still rolling in the grass, but now was rolling towards the fence around the pool.

“Let’s roll some more, Daddy. It feels wonderful!”

“Yes, Erin Lynn! It feels wonderful! However, I’m still hungry. Let’s go inside and finish breakfast.”

I turned to walk towards the deck and stopped in my tracks. Lynn was standing on the deck looking at all of us like we were nuts.

“Hi Lover!” My greeting was matched by a chorus of “Good morning” and “Hi Mom” from our children.

Then Lynn walked out into the yard and took a couple of rolls in the grass herself. When she was done she stood and ran over to the two closest children, William Blossom and Gwenyth Blossom. She grabbed them in a hug and carried them to the deck before setting them down with kisses.

Then she turned and hugged her wives and kissed them before turning a few pirouettes with her arms over her head yelling at the top of her lungs, “NOW WE’RE HOME!”


After breakfast was cleaned up, Blossom gathered the children in the Ballroom for their first lessons of the day. They started the day with math. While they did that, Erin played with the young Kids, nursing babies when necessary, and Lynn went to the office to work on her Foundation duties. I sat down across from Lynn, in the office, and called Ronnie Cartright.

“Hey Boss! Welcome home!”

“Hey Ronnie! It actually is really good to be home. How’s Carla?”

“Almost big as a house ... ouch! And she’s standing here listening to me ... it’s Paul. They’re back home.”

“Hi Paul!” Carla Cartright yelled from somewhere near the phone.

“Ronnie, I want to get together with you and the band as soon as possible. Oh! That reminds me, I have to ask Lynn if she has any friends coming that I don’t know about.”

“It’s a secret!” Lynn said from behind me.

“It’s a secret. How am I supposed to plan for a secret?”

“Paul,” Ronnie reminded me, “she’s never gonna tell you. I’ll call the gang and let you know when they’re all available.”

“OK. Give Carla a big wet kiss on the lips for me.”

“Hell no! I’ll give her one from me.”

“But how will she know that I love her?”

“I’m not even going to respond to that! I call you later.”

“OK. It’s good to be home, buddy.”

I disconnected the call and looked at Lynn.

“A secret?”

“Lover, it’s always a secret. You just let me know when you are ready to go and I’ll see who’s available. Have I ever let you down?”

“Nope. It’s just that I’d like to know what genre the band and I need to get ready for.”

“Oh. I understand that. I’ll let them know.”

“Them!?”

“Yeah, we don’t want the band to get upset or blindsided.”

“The band? What about me?”

“Oh, Lover, you are so good that you can handle anything.”

“I’ll handle you.”

“Are we talking business or personal?”

“Yes!”

Lynn swatted my arm, touched her bald head to mine and kissed me.

“Back to work.”

Her command was soft, yet firm, and I turned to my computer and began making notes for the band meeting.


“Hi Paul! Everyone is already in back.” Renee said as I walked into Ronnie’s music store.

I walked back to the large rehearsal room and was greeted by a very loud, boisterous, and very out of tune fanfare. I stopped in my tracks and smiled and took a few bows before waving my arms to cut off the joyful noise.

“That was beautiful! Thank you, kids.”

There was a long round of “Welcome home” and “I missed you” and even two “How many of the wives are knocked up?” I answered all and was congratulated for fulfilling my manly duties with Erin and Lynn. Then it was time to get down to business.

“How have the gigs gone?”

“Good. No one missed any and we broke in several new songs. I’ll have the lyrics to you before you leave.”

“How has business been at the club?”

“A little slow, but we knew that folks would head for the lakes and the mountains as soon as the weather allowed. Several of the staff have taken the summer off for resort jobs and we told them we’d welcome them back in the Fall.”

“I assume that you dingbats have arranged for some sort of “Welcome Paul Home” extravaganza for this weekend.”

“Nope,” Ronnie said and let it drop.

Everyone was quiet and I sat there waiting for the laughs or a sign that they had indeed planned a party night.

“OK, no party. How many new songs? How many finished, how many in the works and at what stage?”

Carla went through the list of songs. As she did so, she added her personal thoughts and the bands thoughts on each. She covered things like who wrote the song, who had been singing lead, and if they thought that should continue or if I should take over the lead, where the songs should be placed in a set, and so on.

The meeting went on for a couple of hours as we covered all the bases Carla mentioned. When we were done, I looked around the table.

“Is that it? Is there anything else?”

Carla looked around the table and then at me.

“Paul, there is one more thing but it has to be kept under wraps.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Please don’t let this out, but we’re having a big party on Saturday night to welcome Lynn, Erin, Blossom, and the kids back. Can you be there?”

I got that look on my face that I was famous for when my wives, children or dear friends had put one over on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.