The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 16: Are We There Yet?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Are We There Yet? - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The Strawberry Patch: Babies Please Don’t Go – Book 4Chapter 16: Are We There Yet?

The drive around Denver on the toll-road was smooth and fast and before we knew it we were on I-25 and well on our way to Cheyenne. The GPS showed that it was less than an hour and a half to Cheyenne and there was only about an hour and fifteen minutes to the next big rest stop. I decided to just drive the rest of the leg and not disturb Erin and Blossom.

The Herd was really enjoying the movie and were making cute running commentaries regard the movie scripts deviation from the book. They were pretty critical at times but they all like Barry Fitzgerald and recognized him from my favorite movie “The Quiet Man”. The film ended about twenty minutes before we were to arrive at the hotel so Lynn started a DVD of Looney Tune cartoons and then got online to order our dinner.

She ordered four pizzas and about 50 chicken wings.

“Are you going to order anything to drink?”

“No, I figure that we had more than enough drinks onboard. Although I could certainly use a frozen margarita or two.”

“When we get to the Club, I’ll get you a big one.”

“You better. I’m so ready to be home. This was a great trip, but I want to cut my own grass and cook in my own kitchen and sleep in my own bed.”

“Me too, Lover. Do you want to go and wake up our wives?”

“Sure.”

Lynn got up and walked back to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. Erin and Blossom were cuddled up together. They were fully dressed and both of them looked up at Lynn, still have asleep, smiled and wiggled their fingers in a wave.

“Are you two going to join us for dinner?”

“Dinner!?” Blossom shot straight up. “I have to order dinner!”

“Relax, Baby, I already took care of it. We’ll arrive at the rest stop in about 15-20 minutes. Everything has been going really smooth. Are you two going to be able to sleep tonight?”

“Is it that late already?”

“Late? No. It’s barely 1 PM but you two have been out a long time.”

“I think we’ll be fine. After last night, I really needed the rest. Our little wife was on fire.”

“So she apologized?”

“Many times and in many positions. I really think that at one point I passed out I came so many times and so hard.”

“Good! That means everything is all right and no one is upset anymore.”

“I’m upset that we don’t do that every night,” Blossom added.

“Damn, Baby,” Erin complained. “I’m so thankful for my other two spouses right now. If not for Paul and Lynn, you would have me a corpse in a month.”

“I can’t help it if you bring out the animal in me.”

“Animal! Animal? My God, Blossom O’Dell, you’re a sex machine!”

“Thank you, Sweetie. I’m glad that I was able to make up for what I did.”

Lynn shook her head and walked back to the front of the bus.

“Paul, your wives are out of their fucking minds!”

That took me by surprise because Lynn never swears.

“Lynn? Would like to explain that statement or do I need to pull this bus over and dish out a spanking for using that language?”

Lynn laughed at me and bent down to kiss the top of my head before she sat in the first seat on the passenger side of the bus.

“Paul, those two were at it all night. Erin says that Blossom had her cumming so much that she thinks she passed out at least once.”

“But is Erin still upset with Blossom?”

“Oh no. Actually Blossom is upset because she doesn’t get to make love like that all the time. I think that our little Latina is going to cut loose on us tonight.”

“Maybe you should take the hotel room with Blossom tonight and take one for the team.”

“And maybe you should ... never mind. Keep your eyes on the road.”

I focused on the drive and was happy that my wives were all on happy terms again. I’d often thought about the old adage that “if momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy” and was amazed that we didn’t have more issues with three mommas. All things considered we, the four of us, led a pretty peaceful life.

In the midst of those wonderful thoughts I received a nice kiss on the top of my head and then another one. I smiled, knowing who had come out of the bedroom.

“Hi Erin. Hi Blossom. Sleep well did you?”

“Yes, Paul, we slept like a couple of rocks.”

“Oh! I’d heard that you slept like a couple of recovering sex addicts.”

“That would be our little wife,” Erin explained. “I would have been happy after twenty or thirty orgasms but Blossom just had to keep giving them over and over and over and...”

“I get the idea. You sound like you might be a bit dehydrated. Why don’t you get a bottle of water and talk with the kids. The Herd has had an interesting morning.”

Erin walked back and Blossom sat in the seat behind me.

“Baby, it wasn’t really that bad.”

“No need to explain to me. I understand.”

“No, really! I wasn’t that over the top.”

“I understand. You were just making sure that Erin knew how sorry you were.”

“Yes!”

“Over and over and over and over.” I was really trying so very hard to not laugh out loud.

“NO! I just felt that I needed to make her feel really good.”

“And from what I’m told, you did a marvelous job.”

“I’m going to check on my babies,” Blossom said, a pout in her voice.

“OK.”

I just grinned and kept my eyes on the road. Blossom turned and headed for the children. Soon there was a really energetic conversation going on about the book and the movie the Herd had just finished. As it turned out neither Erin nor Blossom had read the book or seen the movie. The children were making sure to explain every part of the book and the movie to the two moms.

The GPS began to beep and give me instructions to the big rest stop just outside of Cheyenne on I-80 on the way to Salt Lake City. As it turned out it was a really big rest center. I pulled into one of the big rig spots and deployed the levelers and expanded the sides and back. Then I turned off the motor and stood to stretch.

“Lynn! How will the food know where to find us?”

“I told them to look for the bus with the word “The O’Dell Herd” on the side.”

My mouth dropped open and I closed my eyes in shame as the Herd got off the bus in order to move their muscles around and stretch. I’d forgotten during the entire trip that the side of the bus had those words painted in big letters on both sides. Now I felt like crap. The Herd! How could I not notice those words in big 36” letters on either side of our bus?

“Crap! Lynn, I feel horrible. I haven’t noticed the name on the bus for the whole trip.”

“Why would you? You normally are focused on a head count and keeping the Herd safe. During the entire trip you haven’t had to give anyone directions to the bus. Don’t worry about it, Lover.”

I nodded but I knew it was going to bother me for the rest of the trip, if not longer. To me, it was like being in our backyard and not noticing Taylor Erin’s memorial. I was ashamed of myself. As I was sitting on a curb looking at the big words on the bus, the pizza guy pulled up slowly to avoid hitting the kids running laps around the bus with the big letters on the side.

I walked over to the bus as he was handing one of the packages of hot wings to Blossom and talking to her in an almost excited voice.

“I’ve never delivered out here before. The buses never stop here to eat and the truckers only stop to sleep or use the restroom. It’s a good thing your bus is so distinctive so I didn’t have to drive around looking for it.”

“Yeah. Great,” I grumbled.

Lynn tipped the young man well and Erin stayed on the bus so as not to distract the guy. As soon as he left, I called the kids to return to the bus. Once we were all in place, the Herd got their plates and picked out some pizza and some wings. Lynn had gotten the standard hot wings and some of the kids were impressed while others didn’t think the heat was all that hot.

“We’re about 6 hours from our hotel so who wants to drive first, Erin or Blossom?”

“I will take the first shift, then Erin can do the second and I’ll take the last one since I got the hotel. These folks actually told me where to park so I can do that before we check in.”

“OK, then I can feed the little ones during the first and third shifts and have them all ready for a quiet night.” Erin looked around to see if the rest of us agreed with her.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, Paula Erin.”

“Can we play some Scrabble?”

“I don’t know. We hadn’t planned to be here longer than it took to have lunch. You can try.”

“How long will be we still be here?”

“Paula Erin, I think that we will take off as soon as we’re done eating. So,” I looked around like I was trying to keep a secret. “If you’re going to play ... eat slowly.”

Paula Erin got the message and went back to her siblings and told them to take their time while she and Margaret Erin got out the boards and tiles. They had the game set up in nothing flat and were off and running. I looked at my wives and smiled.

“You know over the years I’ve tried to imagine what it would be like to have better kids and I can never do it. You three have blessed me with the greatest gift a man could ever have. It makes me feel even worse that I forgot about the name on the sides of the bus. I should have been pointing it our everywhere we stopped because I’m so proud to be the daddy and husband of this family.”

“Oh poop, Paul Michael O’Dell. Don’t you dare feel bad about that,” Blossom said.

“Right! I honestly don’t think about it at all myself,” Erin said.

“Lover,” Lynn said. “The only reason I remembered was because I had to describe the bus to the pizza guy. I actually smacked myself on the forehead when I looked at the bus trying to figure out a distinguishing characteristic. So don’t worry about the bus. And as far as being blessed, so have the three of us.”

I kissed the three of my wives before saying, “And tomorrow night, in our own bed, we can share that blessing with each other again. But the first thing I want to do, once everyone gets settled in, I want to take a shower with you three.”

“Oh yes! Are we there yet?” Blossom said with an evil chuckle.

“Don’t start that! Anybody want more pizza or wings?” I stood and started towards the food table.

“I could use some sausage,” Erin said softly.

“And I could use some blond taco,” I answered as quietly.

“With someone’s hot sauce inside?” Blossom said.

“I thought you would be hotted out after last night,” I said to Blossom.

“Yeah, I thought last night would have held you for at least 48 hours,” Erin added.

“Are you kidding? Look at him! And don’t tell me that you would at any time turn down a ride on that sausage.”

“Ladies, please. I would be a happy man if all I could do for the rest of my life was to cuddle with you. I love the three of you more than anyone could imagine. I was so afraid that I would somehow run out of love with three women to love. But you actually multiplied my love and with the gift of each child you’ve given to our family my love has multiplied again.”

We were all silent for a few second before we were interrupted by our children.

“Daddy! We’re done playing. Can we please go home now?” It was Margaret Erin.

“Well, my little love, we won’t be home until tomorrow, because we have to stop at a hotel tonight.”

“Why? I miss my sister.”

Erin’s hands went to her mouth. Blossom looked stunned. Lynn stood and took her daughter in her arms.

“Yes, my little love,” I said. “We will drive all day and night and be home in the morning.”

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“OK, O’Dells, pack up everything,” I commanded. “Let’s hit the road. Blossom you’ve got the first shift. Erin, Lynn you’ve got baby feeding duty and I’ll fill in where needed. Let’s take my daughter home to her sister.”

Everyone moved at quick speed and soon Lynn and Erin had two babies in slings, nursing. Margaret Erin had Roger Blossom on her lap with a bottle. I went down the aisle and checked that everyone was belted in and I waved at Blossom. She started the motor and pulled in the extensions before retracting the levelers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.