The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 15: Loose Ends and Mysteries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Loose Ends and Mysteries - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Lynn and I woke up together and kissed, sharing our morning breath before Lynn moved on top of me and slid her pussy down onto my hard morning wood. She moved up and down slowly and came a couple of times. The intensity of her freckles brightened with each orgasm.

“Cum for me, Lover. Shoot me full for breakfast.” Lynn squeezed her knees together pinching my torso and squeezing me inside her. I could feel my release getting closer and I latched on to her right nipple and began to suck the milk out of her. As the first spurt of hot liquid hit the back of my throat, I pushed my hips up and loosed my seed deep up into my first wife.

“I love the taste of your milk, Lover. I should nurse from you more often.”

“I’d like that, Paul. It makes me feel deeply loved.”

“Then I need to do it more often.”

I rolled Lynn off of me and slid down between her legs. I kissed and licked and sucked my cum out of her and then I spread out her strawberry patch and move my mouth into her vagina.“Hello my babies. This is your Daddy. I’m sorry for the mess I just made but your mother is the most wonderful woman in the word and I love her so much. You are going to love her as much. I am so happy for you to be joining our family in the future. I love you.”

I moved back up to Lynn’s face and we kissed, breaking it when there was a knock on the bedroom door. We quickly used the top sheet to wipe the cum and pussy juices off our faces and I opened the door.

“Did we interrupt something?” a smiling Blossom O’Dell asked.

“I hope so,” Erin said from behind our little Latina wife.

“Hey, I thought you two were going to have a late morning,” I asked before Blossom kissed me.

“We decided that since you two were going to drive first,” Erin said, “that we’d just make love all night and sleep while you drove. We got about an hour and a half nap before we showered, dressed and came over here. Why don’t you two go to the room and hit the shower, while we get the kids up and over for breakfast.”

“What time is it?” Lynn asked.

“It’s just after 6:30. The hotel serves breakfast starting at 7:00 AM,” Blossom answered. “Let’s get on the road, I want to go home and sleep in my own bed.”

“And I want to sleep on top of my husband in my own bed,” Erin added with a smile.

I kissed her and turned to Lynn who was kissing Blossom. Lynn and I pulled on pants and a shirt and then grabbed our clean clothes and headed for the hotel to shower and maybe fuck a little more.

When we finished our shower and stuff, we walked down the stairs to the lobby to the sound of children speaking in a quiet tone. The Herd was doing their thing and Erin and Blossom were helping the kids with the waffle makers.

“Daddy! Look! Waffles!” Genevieve Lynn announced with a lot of glee.

“I see that my little love. Are you using syrup or jelly?”

“Both!” Genevieve Lynn said with a wide, waffle filled smile.

I wandered among the children looking at the joy that a simple waffle can bring. The small dining area of the hotel had run out of orange juice and many of the children had switched to cranberry juice.

Once my rounds were done and enough good morning kisses had been delivered to syrupy little faces, I sat down with Lynn and soon we were presented by our wives with waffles and the pre-made omelets so common in hotel breakfasts. Coffee soon appeared and Lynn and I enjoyed a nice breakfast together.

“Do you want the first driving shift or should I do it?” I asked.

“We’re not going to stop again before Denver right? I mean will we need to change drivers before Denver?”

“No we can get through Denver before we need to change.”

“Then you drive us through Denver and I’ll take the shift after that. I don’t enjoy driving the bus in city traffic.”

“We can take I-70 to the E-470 tollway around Denver, then I-25 to Cheyenne. That will take us around most of the city traffic. We can change drivers in Cheyenne and have lunch. Then we need to decide if we want to push straight home or not. From Cheyenne, it’s about an eleven hour drive to home. We would get home at about four in the morning if we stop for dinner and don’t speed.”

“Eleven hours with only one break. The kids are all going to be flat on one end.”

“Well then I guess we drive past Salt Lake and then stop for the night in Ogden. It’s only about eight hours from Cheyenne to Ogden. Then we can leave a little later in the morning and it’s only a four and a half hour drive from Ogden to Boise. With an early start we could be pulling into the Savannah in time for lunch tomorrow.”

“We won’t have much to eat at the house, Paul.”

“We can eat at The Club-Club. That way the staff knows we’re home and we can see if there are any issues that really need our attention. After dinner we go home, unpack, see Taylor Erin and we’ll still have time to head to the grocery store and stock up the pantry. We can then get a good night’s sleep before getting back to the normal day to day.”

“That sounds like a plan.”

“I’ll program it into the GPS and ask Blossom to find us a nice place around Ogden. I’m going to have one more waffle and I’ll be ready to hit the road.”

“Get one for me too, Lover.” Lynn sat back and looked to be very relaxed as I walked over to Blossom and the waffle makers.

“It looks like everything is moving smoothly this morning, Baby. Did you and Erin really have a good night?”

“Actually, we spent most of the night cuddling. She got mad at me because I kept apologizing. We kissed and made up. Do you want another waffle?”

“Yes please and one for Lynn too.”

“Did you and Lynn have a good night?”

“You now what? We really did. I’m starting to think that Lynn’s place as my first wife needs to be nurtured more and your position as Erin’s first wife needs to be nurtured as well.”

“Paul, is this just your way of working your way into wife swapping? Erin gets Lynn and you get me?”

“Blossom, please remember that you are the only one of the three that I was really married to. No it has nothing to do with that. It just seems that you and Erin have a closer relationship. I don’t think Lynn could have hurt Erin’s feelings as badly as you did. You and Erin are just a bit closer.”

“Paul, in some ways I understand and in others, I see a potential for danger if we begin to segregate ourselves by being more of a spouse to one or the other person in this quadrangle marriage.”

I took the two waffles from Blossom and went back to Lynn. Erin was circulating among the kids and when I got back to the table I sat across from Lynn. I set the waffle down in front of her and that was the last thing I remember as my brain took me an interesting side trip through my marriage.

Lynn was the woman I fell in love with first. I valued her opinion a lot. Erin was the woman I’d fallen in love with as I got to know her. Blossom was the one I’d fallen in love with when I had my memory crash in Houston. Could I really segregate myself from any of them? Would it be a bad thing for any of the three of us to have a favorite? Was a favorite something in transition as we grew and life affected us?

“Paul?”

“Huh?”

“Paul, are you all right? You went away there for a bit.”

“I was thinking about what Blossom said to me. Can I feel one way about you because I consider you my first wife and another way about Erin and Blossom?”

“Oh boy. That sounds like the guy version of do these pants make my butt look big. Look, Lover, the three of us are in a very strange situation. I was in love with Erin before I met you, so our relationship is different from the one between you and me. The relationship we have with Blossom is even more different because she was kind of thrown into our marriage. I’ve had to learn to love her ... no ... I never felt that I HAD to love her, but I grew to fall in love with her.”

“That’s the way I was thinking about us. I fell in love with you and learned to love Erin. Then Blossom was thrown into the mix and now I can’t imagine our family without one of you.”

“What brought this on? One night sleeping with only one wife?”

I laughed at that.

“No. But the thing with Erin got me thinking. I’ve never seen Erin hurt like that. It seemed to me that she couldn’t be hurt like that by someone she didn’t love deeply.”

“So now you’re thinking that she doesn’t love you or me?”

“No! But it just seems that each of us seems to have a stronger bond with a different spouse. I feel closer to you and Blossom than I do to Erin. I’m sure you feel closer to Erin than to Blossom and maybe me. Blossom fell in love with me first, but seems to now have a stronger bond with Erin. It’s confusing.”

“You, my Lover, are making things more confusing than they need to be. If you will remember way back to when I introduced you to Erin, it took you a bit of time to understand that love was not a limited commodity. Love expands to encompass those needing to give love and be loved. The love in our marriage will flex to accommodate our needs.”

“So I shouldn’t be worried if Erin looks on Blossom as being closer to her than you or I?”

“I don’t think that’s the case, but if you want to you can. I chose to love everyone in our marriage and family. If you were talking about our children, then maybe, maybe, you could make a point that Erin loves her kids more than mine and I love mine more than Blossom’s. But I wouldn’t see a negative there. We women have a tendency to cherish those who grow inside us.”

I was thinking on that when Erin came to our table.

“Hi kids! The Herd has eaten and seem to be antsy to get on the bus and be rolling to la casa. Are you two about done?”

“Yeah, Sweetie,” Lynn said. “Erin, have I told you that I love you enough?”

“What? Like you have to tell me for me to know it. I know that we get all tied up and forget to say it sometimes, but I know you love me. I know that we all love each other. Yes, I would like to hear it more, who wouldn’t. So, are you ready to load up?”

“Almost, Erin. Let me finish this last waffle. I assume that the bill is all paid.”

“It is.”

“Lynn would you and the other moms load up the kids while I finish and then I’ll drive. Do you want to let everyone know the plan for going home?”

“Sure. As soon as they’re in their seats I’ll give them the word. I’ll ask Blossom to get the hotel squared away in Ogden before she and Erin go to bed.”

“Thanks, Lover. And Lynn?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, you silly man, you.”

She kissed me on the top of my head before touching her bald head to mine, and headed off to throw her paper plate and plastic cup and utensils in the trash. I watched as the Herd formed up and all turned to walk past me on their way out. I was inundated with “I love you” and “Good morning, Daddy” and hugs and kisses.


Erin and Blossom came to the front of the bus and gave me a kiss and said “Good night” before heading to the back of the bus for some sleep. Considering how far it was after Denver, I decided to find a place to take a break about two hours down the road. Then I could switch off with Lynn and she could drive the next two hours before the outskirts of Denver, then I’d take over and drive through the Denver traffic. By that time, Erin and Blossom should be awake and one of them could drive from the Denver outskirts to Cheyenne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.