The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 4 - Babies Please Don't Go

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1: The Road To Contentment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Road To Contentment - They're back! Paul, Lynn, Erin and Blossom O'Dell and the Herd and the mystical Babies. This will be the last book in the series. I wonder what adventures and tragedies await the family this time around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Humor   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Flatulence   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I’m Paul O’Dell and through an amazing series of happenings I am in a legally binding civil union, read this as a polyamorous marriage, with Lynn Elizabeth Kowalski (aka Lover), Erin Diane Goldfarb (aka Sweetie), and Blossom Maria Martinez (aka Baby). We currently have seventeen children. We had eighteen but lost the brave and wonderful Taylor Erin to a home invasion shooting.

Our family is supported by a Foundation that was set up hundreds of years ago and today Lynn manages the many, many millions of dollars to keep the Foundation not only solvent but growing by leaps and bounds.

At this time, we have decided to go on vacation. We bought a custom bus that had seats that are, for all intents and purposes, the same seats you would find in First-class of any top line airplane. The purpose of this trip is to see my daughter and her family and my son and his family. These are my children from my first marriage. We anticipate an epic road trip.

It took all of three hours to pack the clothes for the entire family and load them onto the bus. It took me half that time just to carry the water, juice boxes, snacks, and load them into the bottom of the bus. I loaded the onboard refrigerator with water and juice and the storage cabinets with the bread and peanut butter and snacks.

We got all the excited children to bed early and followed, with great difficulty, to get to bed without a typical and normal orgy breaking out in our bed. It was finally mutually decided that we should start at about 5AM, and that meant that we all ended up cuddled up together and falling into a wonderful peaceful sleep.

When the alarm went off, we quickly showered, got the kids up, washed, and dressed. The last of the milk was used on cereal while the three mom’s nursed the infants. Clean up was almost as quick as breakfast. The kids were in a hurry and swept the breakfast area clean in a matter of minutes.

Can anyone who is not in my situation even begin to guess the levels of joy and wonder a father experiences when his three wives, carrying their five newborns walk out of their home, followed by twelve children between the ages of one and six, the older ones chanting “Road trip”, or the equivalent?

No, I don’t think anyone can. I’m thinking that my situation is so far out there that no one could even imagine that a ‘there’ even exists.

“Paul, would you please take the first driving shift?” Lynn asked.

“Sure. How long do you want me to go?” I asked my beautiful, bald, first wife.

“You’ve never had to ask me that one before?” Lynn smiled.

“Come here so I can slap your butt!” I demanded.

Lynn walked to the driver’ seat and turned to bend over. I placed a hand on her wonderful bottom and rubbed and squeezed it before giving it a light pat.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” I managed to get out before she leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss.

“Drive as long as you feel comfortable, Lover. But please don’t be all macho and try to do too much. The three of us are more than capable of driving.”

“I know. You certainly drive ... me crazy!” I grinned.

“Paul, were you planning on getting any pussy on this trip?” Lynn asked raising her eyebrows.

“No, but I was planning on getting some ass,” I pressed on.

“Getting some, not being one?” Lynn sounded a little too serious now.

“I’ll shut up now,” I made my usual oops face and turned to look at the steering wheel.

“That’s a good husband. If you keep being this good, you just might get lucky during this long road trip.” Lynn kissed the top of my head after she drew out the word ‘long’ for an extended time.

I thought that she was gone, and I dropped my head into my hands and said to myself, “Way to go stupid!”

Suddenly there was something wet on my ear and then a sensation that shot straight down into my groin as my wonderful first wife stuck her tongue in my ear and then bit my earlobe. When the body shivers stopped, I started the bus and checked the electronics and the engine readouts.

“Everyone strapped in?” I called to the back.

“Yes, Daddy! Let’s go! Road trip!” Margaret called back to the cheers of the rest of the family.

I put the bus in gear and pulled towards the gate. As I approached, I hit the remote and the gate lifted out of our way. When I was sure it was high enough, I pulled out and onto the street. I checked in the mirror to see the gate automatically dropping back into place behind us. A few turns later we were on a main road through Boise to the freeway and about fifteen minutes later we were on the freeway headed East towards Twin Falls, Idaho and then, Cheyenne, Wyoming.

This part of the drive was fairly boring. Going East, there were not many curves and no mountains to negotiate. My children love movies and one in particular. So I was listening for the sounds of The Princess Bride and was surprised when I heard Godzilla’s roar. I wondered if my girls had a change of heart regarding their favorite movie.

It was two and a half hours to Twin Falls and I was feeling really good, so I kept going. I decided to drive us through the usually heavy traffic in Ogden, Utah before stopping to switch drivers. It was a total of around five and a half hours of drive time and once we were through the mess that is the Ogden/Salt Lake City road system I pulled into the first truck stop I came to.

“Time for a new driver,” I said to no one in particular.

“Thank you, Lover. I’ll take the next shift. How long should I go?” Lynn asked after giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

“We are about nine hours out of Cheyenne. The road is fairly straight, and the sun is above the windows now. I would say split the distance and let someone else drive after about three hours.”

“Will do. Go back and relax. I love you.”

“I love you too, Lynn O’Dell.”

We kissed and rubbed each other’s good parts for a bit. I went to the comfy seat Lynn had been sitting in and settled in.

“Nice job driving, Daddy.”

“Thank you, Penelope Erin. I like to drive, but I like sitting with my girls even more.”

Lynn put the bus in gear and pulled us back onto the freeway. As soon as we were on the road, Penelope undid her seat belt and came over to me. She climbed up onto my lap and cuddled up with me.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, Penelope Erin. Very much.”

This was a bit unusual. She pulled her knees up a little and leaned her head against my chest, I wrapped her up in my arms, before she let out a contented sigh. I looked over at her mother and Erin just smiled and raised her eyebrows. The gentle rocking of the bus relaxed me as much as cuddling with my little girl and soon I was asleep.


“Do you think we should wake them?” Blossom asked Erin.

“I don’t know. They are awfully cute. Did you get a few pictures?” Erin replied.

“Yeah, the first of many on this road trip. Let him sleep. Maybe he will be more up and at’em tonight.” Blossom whispered as she walked back to the cooler.

“I’m ready to be up and at ‘em, right now if you need me,” I said opening my eyes.

“Paul O’Dell! How long have you been awake?” Erin asked.

“Long enough to know that my daughter and I are awfully cute,” I said with a smile.

Penelope started to stretch as she woke up in my arms.

“Daddy?” She said.

“Yes, my little love?”

“I fell asleep.”

“I know and your mother seems to think that we are awfully cute.”

“I am!”

I laughed and hugged her before letting her slide off my lap and return to her seat. I undid my seatbelt and stood to stretch.

“How long have I been out?” I asked Erin.

“Only about thirty minutes. It looked like a nice power nap,” she answered.

“It was. I feel like I could drive for a whole day.” I reached out to stroke her soft little bottom.

“Lynn’s doing fine, and the girls have been watching another Godzilla movie. But they keep wondering why the words don’t match the mouth movements.”

Erin smiled and Blossom came forward and gave me a bottle of water and a kiss on the lips. I hugged her and reached out for Erin to pull her into our embrace.

“How are the babies handling their first road trip?” I asked.

“They all seem to be enthralled with the passing scenery,” Blossom said.

“That makes sense. As young as they are, they probably can’t focus on anything. Have you fed them yet?” I asked.

“Yes, we did it before Lynn switched seats with you,” Erin said.

“Darn! I wanted to watch,” I complained.

“Bull, you wanted to latch on to the empty tit!” Blossom accused.

“That was not what I meant! But I wouldn’t want one of your lovely nipples to feel lonely.”

“Right,” Erin said before turning and doing her signature move of sticking out her hip and slapping herself on the butt.

I sat back down in my seat and no sooner was I set than Paula was climbing up into my lap.

“It’s my turn, Daddy.”

“Oh? Are turns being taken?”

“Yes, Daddy, for the whole trip.”

“What about cuddling with the moms?”

“There are three of them and only one daddy. We don’t want you to feel left out.”

“I never feel that way, Paula Erin, never. I do like cuddling with my girls.”

“William too, Daddy?” Paula asked, concerned that I’d left her brother out.

“Of course, William too,” I kissed her little blond head.

With that the conversation ended and Paula curled up in my lap with her head on my shoulder. Like I did with her sister, I wrapped her in my arms, and she let out a sigh and fell asleep. I remained awake and watched “Godzilla vs Mothra” with the family. It took about ninety minutes to watch the movie and about halfway through Paula woke up and after stretching on my lap she traded places with Genevieve Lynn.

When the movie ended, Erin stood and changed movies. She put in another Godzilla move and I asked Genevieve why they weren’t watching The Princess Bride. The little redhead looked a little worried.

“Daddy, we didn’t know there were so many more movies. And we found out that William likes Godzilla a lot. After we saw it the first time, William was chasing us around the yard with his arms like claws and roaring like Godzilla, sort of. So, we started watching more Godzilla movies.”

“Oh, well there are lots and lots of movies, but none of them are as good as reading the books first. Sometimes the books are better.”

“We liked reading the Princess Bride. It was better than the movie, but the movie is so much fun.”

“Have you figured out why the words and the mouths don’t go together yet?”

“No,” Genevieve said. “And it makes Erin Lynn crazy.”

“Maybe I’ll tell her the secret later,” I told my little girl. “Right now, I need to get up and go to the bathroom.”

Genevieve slid off my lap and went to her seat and buckled herself in, smiling. I walked back to the bathroom, taking the time to stop and pay attention to each of my newest children. Paul Lynn, Benjamin Lynn and Roger Blossom were in giggle mode as they stared wide-eyed at the passing scenery. It occurred to me that for the first time the boys outnumbered the girls in this batch of babies.

Hanna Erin and Elyse Erin were asleep. Getting subliminal lessons from the mystic Babies, no doubt. I turned to look back at the kids, the term for the one-year old children and the girls, the term for the first group of babies. Don’t ask who picked the terms, I don’t know. Now that I think about it, it may have been Margaret Erin. Who would have thought when I walked into The Bar-Bar, and sat next to Mark, that almost seven years later I would be living in this world?

Erin turned to look at me and smiled. I think she read my mind and got out of her seat and pressed her massive breasts against me as she passed me in the aisle. She walked past the bathroom and into the back of the bus, signaling me to join her.

“Let me go to the bathroom first.”

“OK Sweetie,” Erin said as she lifted her top exposing the industrial strength maternity bra with the slightly wet circles on the front of her left nipple.

When I finished peeing, I went into the back of the bus to find Erin topless sitting on the portion of our bed that was still horizontal. She patted the longer side of the bed and I sat down next to her on that side. She pulled me down, so my head was on her lap and then placed her left nipple at my mouth. I latched on and rolled slightly to face her.

Erin stroked my smooth bald head as I nursed. It had been a long time since we had taken the time to do this. Erin was making quiet cooing sounds as I drew the milk out of her. She drew random shapes on my head and down around my ear. I brought my free hand up and mimicked her actions on the soft warm flesh of her left breast.

With thoughts of my children and wives and wonderful life drifting in and out of my thoughts I felt so content. I have no idea how long I nursed, actually I think I fell asleep. The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and looking into those soft blue eyes and seeing that little smile Erin always gets when one of the children or her wives or I are nursing. I released her nipple and took a few seconds to savor the flavor coating my tongue.

“I love you Erin O’Dell. I sometimes think that if I said it a million times a day it wouldn’t be enough. Would you be terribly upset if we waited three months before I knock you up again?”

“No, but why?” She asked in her soft lovers’ voice.

“This is going to sound weird. I don’t remember what you ladies are like when you have a period. I can’t remember how you acted or anything. I vaguely remember a different smell for all of you.”

“Paul, you remember the smell of our periods?”

“Vaguely.”

“Sweetie, that’s kind of weird.”

“I know and I don’t know why I thought about that. How many more pregnancies do you think you are going to have?”

“I talked to James when I was delivering Hanna and Elyse and he thinks that two more is going to be it. I kind of wanted to have them pretty close together, but if you want, I can spread the two pregnancies out over two and a half years instead of two.”

“It’s just that I can’t remember a time when you three were not pregnant. Now that Blossom can’t have any more babies, I guess I can just enjoy that portion of her life and let that suffice for Lynn’s last pregnancy and your last two.”

Erin helped me sit up and planted a wet, loving kiss on me.

“Paul, these babies are my gifts to you and my wives. I’m not going to complain about the timing. At first, I was worried, but I think after nine babies, I can hold off for the next four.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.