A Letter of Love - Cover

A Letter of Love

by Earth

Copyright© 2023 by Earth

True Story: A spontaneous outpouring of love early one morning.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

1:20 AM, Saturday, May 3, 1997.

I love A ... This love seizes my heart and my being and shivers my soul into resonances that shake me into joy.

She is a jewel - a genuine, pure, heart and soul - outshining any of her clouds, confusions and obscurations. And I can see this, I can feel this jewel emerging into brilliance one facet at a time: genuine in her compassion, genuine in her wrath, genuine in her passion, genuine in her grasping.

This beauty of being is mirrored in her physicality inseparably from her soul: her eyes, her face, her lips, her skin, her neck, her breasts and nipples swinging, her hands and fingers, her scent and taste and swollen eager textures and movements and mouth and shudders and sounds and breath and vivid hair and delicate hair and swirls and whorls of sexual hair and crimson partings and sweet, slippery invitation.

A mind of sharpness and clarity, an endless creative spring that flowers continuously, unafraid in her uncorrupted innocence and courageousness.

This is who she is, even when she slides into clouds of ego, because, even then, her purity shines through uncorrupted, never to be corrupted.

To love A ... is to see and love all that is human in her, and myself, and others, and to touch a true joy beyond all outward circumstances.

Can she see and feel and accept and believe all this of herself? I do not know, but I will always reflect it back to her the best I can.

I feel blessed by her very being. I swim like a dolphin in the sea of the joy of loving her, and I know once more what it is to be alive.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.