12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Dan could hear the babies fussing as the movie ended. Jessica smiled and clapped her hands for the happy ending.

“I’ll get the babies changed if their wet, then feed them, then warm up our supper.”

“Daddy, I’ll help you feed them,” Jenny offered, and so did Hanna.

Dan heated the bottles of breast milk Tina and Wendy had left in the fridge. Six babies had to be fed, and they worked together. Jessica even wanted to help.

“Jenny, you shouldn’t tease Mathew, letting him suck on your nipple. He’ll think he can get milk from it.”

“I just wanted to feel what it was like to have a baby suck on my nipple instead of you,” she kidded.

“Or Tom Williams,” Hanna tease her.


“Grandpa, I’ve changed my mind which movie I want to watch. I want to watch Transformers,” Danny said, bringing the movie to him.

“Good choice. I like that movie too, lots of action.” He agreed and freshened the fire with another log.

Dan put the movie in the DVD player, then noticed Danny cuddling with Jessica and Hanna on the couch. Dan could easily see her bare pussy and mentioned to her ear, she should keep her legs closed more. She took the pillow by her side and placed it over the non-existent hem of her skirt.

“Daddy, there’s room for you with me on the loveseat,” Jenny smiled. He sat, and she covered them with the comforter. He could feel her moving on the seat, pulling her skirt above her waist. She placed her right leg over his left, giving his fingers free access to her pussy. She unfastened the button on his lounger pants, freeing his cock and balls.

She began to stroke his cock, and his fingers found the entrance to her warm pussy. “I love you, Daddy and being close to you like this.”

“I love you too and enjoy this also.” She’d take his hand from her pussy, guiding it inside her top to spread some juice over one breast and nipple or the other.

“I’ll lick your juices off you nipples later.”

“I want that too, plus you licking you cum from my pussy.”

Jenny leaned her head against Dan’s shoulder and sighed, “This is nice, my daddy fingering my pussy as I stroke his big cock.”

“I don’t think too many dads can say they’re doing this.” Dan teased her by exciting her clit.

“Are you and Tom going out again soon?”

“Nothing is planned. He’s a friend that I like.”

“Like to fuck you.”

“He might be good in the future. For now I’ve got my daddy to teach and show me about sex.”

“It shouldn’t be me teaching you about sex. You should be making mistakes with a boy your age as he makes mistakes, just as long as the mistake doesn’t come out of you in nine months.”

“Daddy, you’re funny. I’m on the pill, so I can’t get pregnant.”

“Don’t say, can’t, too easily.”

Dan continued to finger her pussy and felt her moving her tiny ass on the seat. She put her lips to his shoulder, moaning softly as her juices washed his fingers.

“Thank you, Daddy for making me cum, though I wanted to scream out how good it felt.”

“I’m glad I could please you again.” He kissed her head, then licked her womanly essence from his fingers.

“Feed me my juices.” He did, and she licked her cream from them.


Danny and Jessica didn’t make it to the end of the movie, falling asleep. Hanna stood, and Dan covered the two with the comforter. Hanna and Jenny smiled at him, taking his hand and leading him to his bedroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.