12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Taking a breather, are you?” Pete asked Derek as he sat beside him and opened a bottle of water.

“I sure need it. The one I just fucked couldn’t get enough of my cock. Did she ever love it when I licked her pussy after fucking her.”

“The same with me. I made the one I was with cum licking her pussy after fucking her. I had one ask if I’d stay the night with her by just looking at the size of my cock.”

“There sure is a variety of horny wives here. Several are mature in size and are eager for our young cocks,” Derek said. “I’d say most of them are old enough to be our mother.”

“Our mom sure seems to be enjoying her teen cocks. Did you see Abby taking a good fucking from her stud?”

“Yes, I did. Brad told me it felt weird for Abby to be here with the other wives.”

“It isn’t as if she’s neglected at home with all the fucking she can have with the men in the family, besides Brad.”

“Would you stay the night if one or more of theses horny wives asked you?” Derek asked.

“Hell, yes! Mature pussy that keeps on fucking my cock! What about you?”

“Not sure. I mean Diane knows I’m here to fuck horny married women, but I feel I owe it to her to be in bed beside her.”

“Man, you must have it bad for her.”

“I do, I love her, Pete. I think that’s one difference between us. I love Diane more then you love Brenda. She’s all I’d ever want in a woman, in a wife. I’m pretty certain this is our last year in the OHL. When I get established in the pros, I’m asking Diane to marry me. She can be a sensual woman one minute, then a cock craving slut the next.”

“I’d probably stay to fuck one of the wives.”

“You do that, bro, and I’ll fuck Brenda from behind as she licking Diane’s pussy.”

“I’m sure you will.”


As they sipped on their water, a wife came to them. “Hmm, which one do I choose. You both have nice looking cocks. I could take you both on. I haven’t had twin boys fuck me before.” She went to her knees between Peter’s legs, caressed his cock and began sucking.

Derek watched as the woman’s mouth brought Pete’s cock to life, then another knelt and began sucking on his cock to be her next fuck. Pete was led away for the wife’s next fuck, and Derek concentrated on the wife pleasing him.

Cathy and Lisa wanted to be cautious with their family planning and only took a load of cum down their throat or had a condom used. “We shouldn’t complain, my stud still fucked me good and gave me a nice cum,” Lisa mentioned.


The wives and boys had gone through their first rounds of fucking, and the action slowed down.

“For those of you who have been with us before, we liven things up a little during a slow portion. Will those wives who have children here please join me?” Anne asked.

Vicky, Peter, and Derek went to her, followed by Karen, Brad, Wendy, and Jake. Three other women and boys joined them.

“Lisa, I believe you daughter is with you along with Amy and her mom,” Anne added. “To further entertain us, we’d like to see some good incest take place. Straight fucking or blow jobs, and in the girls case, nice pussy licking.”

“Vicky is my mom and I’m also married to Brad,” Abby mentioned.

“You can join your brothers for some good incest.”

Cathy and Tina picked out their next teen boy and sat stroking his cock and him fingering her pussy as they watched the incest happening.

It didn’t seem to matter that Vicky was stepmother to Peter and Derek, she was a wife who liked to fuck. She enjoyed sucking on their cocks, but the wives really liked the sight of Abby sucking on her brother’s cocks, then dipping them in her pussy.

All the mothers preferred their sons to fuck them, and Derek fucked Abby. One by one, they heard the grunt of a boy fucking his cum into his mother. Some, like Brad, Jake, Peter, and Derek, licked the cum from the pussy. Several boys wouldn’t, so another wife would lick out the cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.