12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Dan made sure the baby monitors were close by as Jessica picked out Finding Nemo to watch. Hanna and Jenny went to him, looking so sensual in their low tops and short skirts.

“Dan, we want to thank you again for adopting us into the family,” Hanna said, placing her arms around him.

“You’re very welcome. You are my daughters now, surely as if Lisa and I created you.”

“We hope you created a baby boy for Mom too,” Hanna said.

Jenny hugged him too. “Now we can call you, Daddy, and really mean it. Imagine the ears that will hear that we fuck as father and daughter.”

“Be careful what you say and where. Most people wouldn’t understand our sexy lifestyle.”

“We’ll try but it’s fun for people to overhear that we fuck,” Hanna said.

“And give you nice blow jobs,” Jenny added.

“I appreciate very much that your mom loves me enough to change her last name to Hayward.”

“We love you too and will enjoy having Hayward as our new name.”

“I can tell Mom sure loves you and the sexual freedom she can have in her marriage to you, plus having a baby with you.”

“I have an odd sense of perversion, that I enjoy watching my wives fucking other men and giving blow jobs.”

“Will you want to watch us doing the same when we have boyfriends?” Hanna asked.

“I would enjoy it, but I imagine the boys would object.”

“I’ll bring Megan over again and you can watch us have sex, then fuck her.”

“Once Lisa’s name change and your adoptions are finalized, we should go away for a family weekend to celebrate.”

“Some where warm would be nice.”

“I’d love to, but that wouldn’t be fair to Karen, Wendy, or Tina. They all deserve a tropical vacation.”

“We have our own tropical paradise where we can have our sexy fun,” Jenny said.

“We could go to Ottawa for the weekend.”

“We’ve been there several times before. Why not Niagara Falls? Wendy said you and her had fun there,” Hanna suggested.

“Yes, we certainly did. Sounds good to me. We’ll see if Lisa agrees.”

“As long as the hotel has a pool and hot tub for some sexy fun.”

“Jenny, you can’t show your lovely teen tits and jerk me off in every hotel hot tub we stay at.”

“That would take the sexy fun out of it.”

“And the chance to tease some boys and men,” Jenny added.


He put two logs on the fire and settled on the couch, Jessica on his left and Hanna on his right. Jenny sat beside Jessica, knowing she’d be with Dan later on. Danny liked having the reclining Lazy Boy chair to himself.

Hanna would smile at Dan, emphasizing her revealing cleavage to him. She took his hand, placing it high on her bare leg.

“You know that we can’t do anything in front of the kids,” he cautioned.

“That doesn’t mean I can’t tease you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.