12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Brad led Jake, Derek, and Peter into the Quinte Convention Centre hotel and took the elevator to the third floor.

“This seems like an odd place to meet a women’s group to do community service,” Jake commented.

“That’s all Mom told me, to be here for one thirty.” He stopped at room 369 and knocked on the door.

A moment later, it was opened by a boy about their age. “Hi, we’re Brad, Jake, Peter, and Derek. My Mom said for us to be here to do some community service.”

“Come in, you’re right on time. I’m Tom Williams. I know Jenny and Hanna from school.”

The boys stepped in and noticed about eighteen to twenty other teenage boys sitting or talking. A moment later, there was a knock at the door, and Tom opened it to let in several more boys.

“Do you know any of them?” Pete asked.

“I remember seeing a few from Trenton High,” Brad replied.


A moment later, a woman entered from another room. “Boys, can I have your attention? For those of you new to our little group, I’m Anne Coulter.”

The boys admired the woman who seemed to be in her late forties, wearing a short, very revealing dress. “This beauty with me is Marie Williams, who helped me to organize our tri-annual meeting.”

“Is she your Mom?” Brad asked Tom. “Is she ever hot looking, what a figure!”

“Yes, she is. Mom had a date last week with your dad.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“For those new to our gathering, I’ll explain the purpose of you being here,” Anne began. “Three times a year, I host a party whose main reason is for you boys to fuck married women. You young studs will have free reign to fuck any pussy you like, but the women have the first choice.”

As she spoke, a bag of Viagra was passed around. “I’m sure many of you horny studs don’t need to take a Viagra to get hard. It’ll help your lovely cock to stay hard. Some of you have been with us before, and some of you may be asked to stay the night with a certain woman.”

Marie continued, “As always, we expect you to treat the wives with respect, no calling them husband cheaters, a whore or cunt, unless they want you to talk dirty to them. Food and drinks will be available as the day goes on. Between fucking and receiving blow jobs, some of you studs might cum four or five times, possibly even six. Some women will want to take on two cocks at the same time for a double penetration, so condoms will be available.”

“That would be my mom for sure!” Brad joked.

“There might be several teen girls here that are only for the women who enjoy licking young pussy,” Anne added. “You’ll pick a number from the bowl and it will match the number called by the wife. No changing numbers because you might not like the looks or shape. Some of these wives look forward to this day when they can be treated as desirable women and not neglected by their husbands.”

“Many of you boys know that your mother will here for sex and you are encouraged to commit incest with her. A few wives have asked to watch my son, Tom, fuck me.”


“Some community service this is turning out to be. I’ll definitely have a talk with Mom about this,” Brad said.

“If the wives are as horny as my mom is for cock, we’re in for a cum filled day,” Jake commented.

Precisely at two, there was a knock at the door. Marie opened it to the sight of five women entering. The boys could hear the low whispers of delight for the sultry-looking wives wearing short, low-cut dresses as they took a number from a bowl. A moment later, three more women arrived, taking a number.

“Number 7,” one woman announced.

“That’s me,” Jake said. Brad, Pete, and Derek watched as she went to Jake, her dress barely staying on her body.

“Don’t you look like a nice stud, you’ll do me good, for starters.” The woman embraced Jake, kissing him and lightly caressing his crotch. The others made room as she led him to a bed, prompting him to remove her dress. The boys ogled her mature, naked body as she stripped off Jake’s clothes. She kissed him, guiding his hand to her bare breast, then knelt, her mouth devouring his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.