12 December 2009 - Cover

12 December 2009

Copyright© 2023 by Mustang

Cast

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - On this day, Karen and the wives join Marie Williams and other married women to enjoy a group of teenaged boys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Karen and Wendy Hayward
Tina Hamilton Hayward
Lisa McKinnon
Cathy McCormack
Abby Hayward
Marie Williams
Amy, a girl there for the wives’ pleasure
Other married women
Brad Hayward
Jake Campbell
Derek and Peter Kendall
Tom Williams
Other teenaged boys
Anne Coulter, event organizer
Dan Hayward
Danny and Jessica McCormack
Hanna and Jenny McKinnon
{p}Chapter 1

Dan smiled as Karen, Wendy, Tina, Lisa, Vicky, and Abby stood before him. “I figure you wanted to inspect us before we leave,” Karen said. Hanna and Jenny decided to stay home and help Dan.

“If you insist,” he smiled. Each wore a short hemmed, low-cut criss-cross dress that barely remained tied together. He went down the line giving them a kiss and bare breast feel, then knelt to see their bare pussy. He leaned closer to smell and lick them. “You all look devastatingly sexy. If any of you are still horny when you get home, I’m available.”

“We’re counting on it,” Wendy kidded, and they laughed.

“Sure you can handle six infants, plus Danny and Jessica?”

“A piece of cake!” He smiled. “I’m sure that Danny and Jessica will have movies for us to watch and we’ll figure out dinner.”

“We left you breast milk in the fridge, labeled for each baby, though Wendy and I usually share breastfeeding your babies,” Tina said.

“Dan, try not to drink any of it,” Lisa joked.

“I won’t. I prefer to drink it from the source,” he smiled, caressing Tina’s right breast.

They waited for the last family member to arrive, then Cathy entered with Danny and Jessica.

“Daddy!” Jessica said, hurrying to him. He picked her up and exchanged hugs and kisses.

“Hi, Danny,” he added, letting Jessica down and giving him a high five.

“Hi, Grandpa.”

“You’re growing up so fast. I think it’s time to drop calling you, Little Danny.”

“That’s what mom says, that I’m growing too fast.”

“Hi, Dad,” Cathy smiled, greeting him with a warm hug and kiss.

“You look just as beautiful as the others,” he smiled, admiring her short, low-cut wrap-around dress.

“I borrowed a wedding ring from Mom to show that I’m married. You know that if you want to add another wife, I’m available,” she said quietly to his ear.

“I already have you as my daughter.”

“Yes, your very naughty daughter.”

“Are you sure that you’re capable of handling everything?” Wendy wanted to confirm.

“We’ll help, except for changing stinky diapers,” Danny joked.

“Call us if you need help and one of us will come home,” Tina offered.

“I want my girls to enjoy themselves. If needed, I’ll call the number for dad’s in baby distress,” he kidded.

“Dan, there is frozen stir fry in the freezer, so don’t go ordering pizza or fried chicken for the kid’s dinner,” Karen instructed.

“Hanna and Jenny, I’m trusting you to help Dan by not helping him into bed for a fuck.”

“Aw, Mom, I don’t get to spend hardly anytime with Dan. Jenny always has him fucking her.”

“Quit complaining. You have more sex with Dan, than any girl your age should with a boy. You can keep your low top on but change into your leggings instead of wearing a short skirt and no panties. I don’t want you or your sister flashing your lovely pussy at Dan for the kids to see.”

“I’ll use a blanket to hide what our hands are doing.”

“I don’t want you doing anything with Dan as long as Danny and Jessica are awake, understood?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Don’t sound so dejected. I’ll have Dan take you and Jenny out to dinner and a movie for helping him.”


Dan, Hanna, Danny, and Jessica stood at the doorway as the eight sensual beauties stepped into two cars and waved goodbye to them.

“Okay, I figure the babies need to be fed and changed in a couple of hours. We can watch a movie first, take care of the babies, have our dinner and watch some more movies.”

“I’m not sure what I want to watch first, Finding Nemo, or Toy Story,” Jessica said.

“I want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean!” Danny added.

“We’ll watch Jessica’s choice first, then Pirates, okay?” The two agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.