Climbing the Ladder - The Second Rung - Cover

Climbing the Ladder - The Second Rung

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 52: Never, Ever, Tell Anyone

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52: Never, Ever, Tell Anyone - 'Climbing the Ladder' is a story in the 'A Well-Lived Life' universe, and provides backstory for Spurgeon Capital, the Spurgeon family, the Glass family, the Lundgren family, Anala Subramani, Tom Quinn, and others from the 'A Well-Lived Life' series. Follow along as the adventures of Jonathan Kane continue!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Rags To Riches   Workplace  

January 23, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

On Sunday morning, I woke, surprised to find Esme wasn't in bed next to me. I wondered what to do, but a minute later, before I'd decided, she came into the room with a pot of coffee and two mugs. She poured some into each mug and handed me one.

"I needed to walk the dog, so I got up and made coffee," Esme said. "It brewed while I had the mutt outside to do his business."

"I notice you don't do anything for the cat."

"He has a litter box that we have to keep clean, but otherwise he pretty much takes care of himself. Dogs are a pain in the rear. I have a cat at home and so long as I fill his food and water dishes, he's content. Grandma's dog needs almost as much attention as a baby!"

"I'm going to debate that," I countered, "given I saw how much effort Bev has to put into taking care of Heather!"

"OK, I was exaggerating a bit, but compared to cats, dogs are a ton of work. If we go on vacation, I can leave my cat with a large bowl of water and a large bowl of dry cat food, and he'll eat when he's hungry, drink when he's thirsty, use his litter box, and be fine for a week. Grandma's dumb dog would eat all the food the first day, poop all over the house, and be sick by the time we got home."

"I never had a pet, but you're certainly extolling cats over dogs!"

"Well," Esme smirked, "you do like pussy!"

"Obviously!"

"I know you need to get home because the game starts at noon, so I'll go make breakfast while you shower."

"If you're sure."

"Four times last night took the edge off!" Esme said impishly.

"And what would sate you?" I inquired.

"Hmm," Esme smirked, "Forty-eight hours of non-stop sex would probably do it!"

"I don't think three guys would be sufficient to achieve that! And I can't even imagine you would be doing more than just lying there at the end!"

"OK, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration," Esme said mirthfully, "and maybe last night actually DID sate me! Because it did! Breakfast will be ready in about twenty minutes."

"OK," I agreed.

I finished the coffee, got out of bed, put on my briefs, and went across the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripped off my briefs, emptied my bladder, then got into the tub and pulled the shower curtain shut. I had just begun washing when I heard the door open, then close.

"Changed your mind about the shower?" I called out.

There was no answer, but the shower curtain moved, and when I looked over my shoulder I saw, to my surprise, Jasmine step naked into the tub.

"Is this OK?" she asked somewhat timidly.

She had long legs, a flat stomach, and small, round breasts, and despite my activity the previous night, caused a stir that would soon enough be obvious to Jasmine. I wondered if Esme knew, and, really, that was the most important factor. I wasn't in the habit of turning down available female flesh, with the caveat of anyone who worked at Spurgeon except Haley, and we hadn't gone that far. So, assuming Esme was cool with it, I wasn't about to say 'no'.

"If Esme is OK with it, yes."

"I asked her and she said it was," Jasmine said.

I turned to face her, and she stepped forward, just close enough for her nipples to touch my chest. I carefully put my arms loosely around her waist, resting my hands on the small of her back. Jasmine did the same, though her hands were on my shoulder blades.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I decided to wait to see what Jasmine wanted. The shower was a typical tub, and as such, not really conducive to having sex, especially given Jasmine was nearly as tall as I was. It would be possible, of course, but not very comfortable. I wondered if Jasmine had stepped into the shower to make an offer by design, or if it was just testing the waters, so to speak. She seemed tentative and a bit nervous, which might be due to lack of experience, limited experience, or simply unfamiliarity.

When Jasmine didn't do anything for the better part of a minute, I tested the waters by moving my head slightly towards her. When she moved her head similarly, I continued moving forward and softly kissed her full lips. Jasmine parted her lips, our tongues met, and she pulled me closer. I tightened my arms as our tongues danced, enjoying the feel of her lithe body pressed firmly against mine. We kissed for a few minutes with Jasmine squirming against me, then I lowered my hands to cup her firm butt and pulled her groin against my hardened shaft.

After another two minutes, Jasmine broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder, something few girls could do, but she was actually tall enough. We stood under the warm spray holding each other and I wondered if this was as far as things would go. I wouldn't be upset by that and I was positive Esme would be happy to help relieve any discomfort.

"I'm not sure I want to go all the way," Jasmine whispered.

"That's up to you," I replied. "I won't be upset."

She lifted her head and smiled, then moved one hand down, sliding it between us to grasp my rock-hard shaft.

"Do you need me to take care of this?" she asked.

I SO wanted her to, but I also wasn't going to pressure her.

"If you want to," I said. "But I'll be fine if we just kiss."

"I want to," she whispered. "I've, uhm, never done it before, but I think I know how."

She released me, slowly sank to her knees, put her hands on my hips, and planted a kiss on the tip of my glans. Jasmine opened her mouth and licked my glans a few times, then surprised me by quickly taking me about four inches into her mouth and sucking hard. I groaned and steadied myself with one hand on the tile and one on her shoulder as she began bobbing quickly.

She hadn't been kidding when she said she thought she knew how, because she certainly did, and after about five minutes, she moved one of her hands to grasp my shaft and began stroking as she bobbed and sucked. The pleasure was intense, and intensified greatly when a few minutes later, Jasmine moved her free hand to cup my sack and lift slightly, counteracting gravity, which, for some reason, brought me right to the edge.

I twitched, groaned, and felt the first spurt of cum rise in my dick, then blast into Jasmine's mouth. She redoubled her efforts, bobbing and stroking faster, sucking harder, and gently squeezed my sack as spurt after spurt of cum jetted into her soft mouth. She kept it up until I had no more to give, then slowed her bobbing and stroking, and pleasured me for another minute before releasing me.

I took Jasmine's hand and helped her up, then French kissed her. She squeaked in surprise, but didn't break the kiss and it turned fierce. She put her arms around me and pressed her body against mine, and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight. We kissed furiously for two minutes before Jasmine broke the kiss, breathed deeply, and put her head on my shoulder again.

"That was perfect," I said.

"I liked doing it," she replied softly.

"I could lick you, if you want. I promise just my tongue."

"Would you?" Jasmine breathed.

"Yes, and I want to suck your nipples, too."

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Yes."

I released Jasmine, and she lowered her arms. I stepped back, leaned towards her and kissed each nipple in turn, then licked each one, and finally sucked each one, causing Jasmine to moan softly. I knelt down in front of her in the tub, with water cascading over us. I planted several soft kisses on her firm stomach, ran my nose through her soft, dark brown pubic hair, and allowed my lips to graze the place where her labia joined.

"Please," Jasmine whispered urgently.

I opened my mouth and used my tongue to probe between Jasmine's labia, then pressing the tip against her clit. Jasmine squeaked and jumped, but her hands quickly scrambled to the back of my head and she pulled my face firmly against her mons. Taking my cue from Jasmine, I put my hands on her firm butt cheeks, squeezed them tightly, then began lashing her clit with my tongue, sucking hard as I did so.

"Ungh!" Jasmine groaned immediately from the pleasure.

Jasmine was already excited from giving me a blowjob and kissing, and it didn't take long before she shuddered and groaned and had an orgasm. I didn't slow my assault on her clit, tonging it and sucking it, prolonging her orgasm as much as I could. When it passed, I did as she had done, and redouble my efforts, bringing her off a second time in fairly short order.

When that second orgasm had passed, I ran the flat of my tongue along Jasmine's labia to get a better taste. The spray from the shower somewhat diluted her juices, but she tasted very good, a mixture of spice and copper. I slid my tongue around to taste more, then stood up. Jasmine quickly wrapped her arms around me, pressed her body against mine, and French kissed me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. The kiss was just as fierce as the one after she'd sucked me, and when we broke it, she sighed deeply and put her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to?" she whispered a minute later.

"Yes, if you're sure."

"I want to. Can we use the bed?"

"Yes. Birth control?"

"I'm, uh, not on the Pill, but I have a rubber in my purse. My friends and I all carry one, 'just in case'."

I turned off the water, dried Jasmine, then myself, then we wrapped towels around ourselves so we could go to the bedroom where she'd slept.

"I was just coming to let you know breakfast was ready!" Esme said. "But I think you might have already eaten!"

Jasmine blushed, and I laughed.

"Yes," I said, "but neither of us is full."

"I bet Jasmine will be!" Esme teased.

"Esme!" Jasmine squealed.

"Oh, right, because we don't all three know what you're about to do!"

I didn't want to lose the chance, so I put my arm around Jasmine and carefully directed her into the bedroom, then turned to close the door.

"Want an audience?" Esme asked hopefully.

I shook my head and closed the door, pressing the button on the knob to lock it, lest Esme decide to 'accidentally' come into the room. I turned and dropped my towel and Jasmine did the same. She went to the dresser and pulled a familiar-looking packet out of her purse, put it on the nightstand, then climbed into bed. I got in next to her, we turned on our sides and began kissing. I felt Jasmine's hand on my shaft and she began stroking me.

"We should sixty-nine," I suggested. "Then when you're ready, you put the rubber on me."

"Yes!" Jasmine declared.

We moved so that Jasmine was straddling my face and her head was near my groin. I pressed my tongue between Jasmine's labia as she took me into her mouth. No longer concerned about her not wanting to be penetrated, I pressed my tongue as deeply into her tunnel as I could, coating it with her tasty juices. Between the taste, her scent, and her mouth, it didn't take long before I was rock hard.

Jasmine rose up a bit, reached for the rubber, tore open the packet, and rolled the rubber onto my shaft, thankfully leaving room at the end. Her sex education, from whatever source, was FAR better than mine or Bev's had been, as we'd had to struggle a bit to figure out how to use the rubbers. Once I was snugly encased, Jasmine moved off, lay on her back, and beckoned me with her eyes to move on top of her, which I did with alacrity.

I grasped my latex-covered shaft, silently thanking whoever had insisted on Jasmine carrying a rubber and one which was lubricated, and rubbed my glans along her labia, positioning myself at her entrance.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I need you in me," she begged. "Please!"

I leaned down to kiss her and as our tongues touched, I moved my hips forward firmly, pushing myself into Jasmine's slick tunnel, aided by the lubricant. She grunted into my mouth as my glans slipped past her labia, then firmly thrust her hips upward, which caused me to move another two inches into her. Two more thrusts by me, met by Jasmine raising her hips, had me completely buried inside her.

I broke the kiss and asked, "You OK?"

"Stuffed!" she gasped, wrapping her arms and legs around me and pulling me down.

We kissed again, and I began moving with Jasmine, matching my thrusts, moving her hips up as I pushed forward and down as I pulled back. Her movements were strong, encouraging me to move faster, and after a minute Jasmine broke our kiss.

"Fuck me," she gasped, then growled. "FUCK ME!"

Needing no further encouragement, I lowered my head and fucked her hard and fast. Having cum once already with her, and having had my romp with Esme the previous night, I knew I could last a long time, so I simply pounded Jasmine relentlessly. After several minutes, she groaned softly, then loudly as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. I didn't slow my movements, nor did she, though she tightened her arms and moved her long legs so her feet rested on the small of my back, and spread her knees as widely as possible.

The one downside of the rubber was not actually cumming in Jasmine, but after her fourth orgasm, I had an idea, something I'd done with other girls.

"I want to cum in your mouth," I whispered. "We can sixty-nine."

"Yesssss..." she gasped, barely able to speak.

We shifted positions, she stripped off the rubber and took me into her mouth as I plunged my tongue into her sopping pussy. It wasn't long before I felt the irresistible urge and had a thought, based on how excited she'd been about the kiss. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but I was positive Jasmine would get off on it.

"Don't swallow before you kiss me," I gasped.

Jasmine moaned around my shaft, clearly excited by the thought, and a minute later I came, cum spurting into her mouth as she bobbed, licked, and sucked. As soon as she was sure I was done, she released me, turned, and we French kissed deeply, Jasmine moaning as we did so and grinding her clit on my thigh. Our tongues tangled, sharing my cum until Jasmine gave herself a final orgasm. When it passed, she broke the kiss and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

"That last thing was crazy!" she said a few minutes later when she had caught her breath.

"You were so excited by the kiss after the blowjob, I was positive you'd like that."

"I can't believe you were not only OK with it, but suggested it!"

"It made you really excited, right?"

"Yes."

"That's why."

"Now, if you could just stay and fuck me all day!" she sighed.

I saw on the digital clock that it was 8:47am, and I had to be home by 11:00am, so, technically, we could eat and have another round before I headed home. The only fly in the ointment was I didn't bring rubbers because Esme was on the Pill, and Jasmine only had one, based on what she said.

"I could stay until around 10:00am," I replied. "But you only have one rubber, right?"

"Yes, unfortunately," Jasmine sighed. "You don't have any?"

"No, because Esme is on the Pill."

"Bummer," she pouted. "It was totally amazing."

"I totally agree!"

Jasmine crossed her arms across my chest and rested her chin on them.

"Is this where I tease you and say that I'm the same age as Clorette DePasto, the Mayor's daughter, from Animal House?"

I groaned, because the one thing I hadn't done was ask how old Jasmine was. I was sure she was teasing about being that young, but I realized it was entirely possible she was only fifteen.

"That would be very bad," I replied. "Very, very bad. How old are you?"

"Seventeen. I'll be eighteen in May. Seventeen is legal."

"I know, and I really should have checked. I assumed you were the same age as Esme."

"I am. We're both Seniors."

I seemed to have run into a spate of seventeen-year-olds and despite my misgivings in the past, they were legal, as Jasmine had said, not to mention horny as could be, and it really was only a three-year age difference.

"As much as I want to stay in bed," I said, "we should wash up and go downstairs for breakfast."

"Unfortunately," Jasmine sighed.

We got out of bed, wrapped towels around ourselves and went to the bathroom where we each took a quick shower, dried ourselves, then returned to our bedrooms to dress. We met in the hallway and went down to the kitchen.

"I put everything in the oven to stay warm," Esme said. "I wasn't sure when you'd be down."

"I only had one rubber," Jasmine groused. "And you don't need them, so Jonathan doesn't have any."

"He's having people over for football, so he does need to get home."

Jasmine pouted again, but Esme was right that I'd be having all my friends at the house. Esme got the food from the oven and served scrambled eggs, bacon, and waffles, along with orange juice and a fresh pot of coffee. We ate, and when we finished, I went upstairs to get my bag and wasn't surprised when Jasmine followed me.

"Could I see you again if I can arrange it?" she asked.

"Let me give you my number," I said.

I wrote it on a pad on the nightstand, tore off the sheet of paper, and handed it to Jasmine.

"I'll bring a box of rubbers!" she declared. "And make sure we have enough time to use them all! Will you let me do what we did every time?"

"If it excites you that much, yes."

"Oh, God," Jasmine moaned. "I'll call you as soon as I can figure out when!"

I gathered my things and went back downstairs where Jasmine and I exchanged a hug and soft kiss, then Esme walked me to the door.

"She's hooked," Esme said quietly. "I know all about that!"

"I did ask her if she had checked with you, and she said she had."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.