Climbing the Ladder - The Second Rung - Cover

Climbing the Ladder - The Second Rung

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 5: Cherry Lip Gloss

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cherry Lip Gloss - 'Climbing the Ladder' is a story in the 'A Well-Lived Life' universe, and provides backstory for Spurgeon Capital, the Spurgeon family, the Glass family, the Lundgren family, Anala Subramani, Tom Quinn, and others from the 'A Well-Lived Life' series. Follow along as the adventures of Jonathan Kane continue!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Rags To Riches   Workplace  

July 3, 1982, Chicago, Illinois

“Do we have time for another long, slow screw before we have to head back to your old apartment?” Shelly asked when we woke up on Saturday morning.

“Yes,” I replied, pulling her to me.

Our bodies merged perfectly and we kissed softly as we had slow, passionate sex, culminating in a very pleasurable release for both of us. Shelly joined me in the shower, then we went downstairs to have breakfast. When we finished eating, we headed back to University Village, arriving just before Uncle Alec showed up with the U-Haul. As planned, Bianca joined us to finish packing while Uncle Alec and I loaded the U-Haul. She had brought along a cooler for the few things left in my fridge as well, and began filling it.

We made quick work of loading the boxes into the truck, and in less than an hour, we were on our way back north, where Shelly helped us move everything into the house. Uncle Alec offered to buy me lunch, and we went to a small diner not far from the L stop. After lunch, he dropped me at my new home, then went to return the truck. Shelly, Bianca, and I made a list of things we’d need for the party and used Bianca’s car to go to Jewel and Venture, as I still needed to buy the Weber grill, charcoal, and lighter fluid.

When we arrived home, the girls put away the groceries while I assembled the grill in the backyard. Once that was done, I assembled the computer in the attic bedroom, then went down to the front room and set up the stereo next to the TV Bianca had brought from home. One obvious thing I realized we’d need was area rugs for each of the rooms. I added those to my growing list of things I’d need to purchase and then sat down at the computer to put the list into a spreadsheet with estimated costs and priorities.

Because we were having our combination house-warming/Fourth of July party on Sunday, I called Huifen, Bev, and my mom, though Huifen called me right back so that she could pay for the call. There wasn’t much new to report — Bev was still tired from middle-of-the-night feedings, Huifen was busy hostessing, and my mom was very happy in her new job.

Once I finished my calls, the girls and I took a walk around the neighborhood to scope it out. We didn’t need a laundromat, as the house had a washer and dryer, and the closest Jewel was on Clark Street, a twenty-minute walk from the house. That wasn’t too bad, and except for the coldest days, I’d make the walk on Saturday mornings, though if Bianca wanted to drive, I’d be amenable. We did find a corner store just five minutes away where we could get some things in an emergency, but the prices were much higher than at Jewel.

When we arrived back at the house, we worked together to make dinner, and after dinner, we went into the Loop to see Blade Runner, which all three of us really enjoyed. After the movie, we got ice cream, then headed back to the house. I was still a bit tired, so I went to bed alone and fell asleep right away.

July 4, 1982, Chicago, Illinois

We all slept late on Sunday, ate a quick breakfast, then began preparing for the party. I put the charcoal in the grill while the girls went to White Hen to get ice for the coolers for drinks. When they returned, they put soft drinks into the coolers with the ice, and a few minutes later, Stuart and Kelly arrived with the lawn chairs he’d promised, along with two card tables, and we set those up in the backyard, while Kelly put the bratwurst they’d brought into a pot full of beer and water and began boiling them in advance of charring them on the grill.

Tom and Maria arrived a few minutes later, bringing beer and burgers, and the other guests arrived not long after that. Bianca introduced me to her friends from High School, Cheryl and Teri, both of whom were attending UofI in Champaign, and her cousin Esmeralda, who would be a Senior in High School in the Fall. The last two to arrive were Allyson and Julianne, who brought chips.

“Lily told me she came to see you,” I said to Costas while Tom and Stuart manned the grill.

“She said you encouraged her, and I’m grateful,” Costas replied. “She’s still uncomfortable with my relationship with Trevor, but she’s trying.”

“I’m really glad to hear that. Hopefully, your mom will come around.”

“Lily seems to think it’s only a matter of time. You two seem to get along really well, and you’ve helped her see past those shamans who taught her to hate people who are different. I know she’d like to get back together with you.”

I nodded, “We’ve been talking. I’ll see her again soon.”

When the burgers were ready, I fixed myself one, added some chips to the plate, and sat down at a table. Cheryl, Teri, and Esmeralda sat down with me, taking the other three spots at the card table. We had a good chat, and the girls flirted lightly, but it didn’t strike me as serious. I’d had that happen a few times back in High School, and it seemed to be the way girls in a small group interacted with guys they had just met.

We had a great afternoon eating, drinking, and hanging out, then at dusk we headed to Grant Park for the citywide fireworks show. Chicago put on a great show, and despite it being partly cloudy, the clouds were high enough so as not to interfere with our view of the fireworks. When the fireworks ended, Tom, Maria, Stuart, Dustin, Archie, Costas, and Trevor all headed home, while the rest of us headed back to the house.

“OK to spend the night with you?” Julianne asked when we arrived home.

I had expected the request, and had no objections.

“Yes,” I replied.

We said ‘good night’ to the others, then went up to my room. We undressed, got into bed, and had two very good screws, then fell asleep spooned together.

July 5, 1982, Chicago, Illinois

Monday was a day off from work, as the US markets were closed, so Juliane and I slept in. When we got up, I made breakfast for Allyson and us, and after we ate, Julianne and Allyson headed home.

“Do you have plans for today?” Bianca asked when I came back into the house after walking the girls to Allyson’s car.

“No,” I replied. “I was just going to relax and hang out here. Did you and your friends have plans?”

“No. We could play games.”

“What games do you have?” I asked.

Bianca laughed, “I would have bet you would take the bait!”

“Yes, and you remember what I said about that?”

“Yes, you were worried that Paula, God rest her soul, was going to get out of control.”

“Exactly. And I’d also be concerned about your cousin, because she’s seventeen.”

“Obviously,” Bianca said, “if we played games like that, nobody would be required to play.”

“How about we just stick to normal games? There will be plenty of time for Shelly, you, and me to play.”

“I think the girls might be disappointed!” Bianca replied.

“What did you tell them?”

“How Shelly and I lost our virginities. They were both jealous because neither of their first times was anywhere near as good as ours.”

“I don’t think you can have a second first time,” I chuckled.

“Obviously!”

“I think I’ll go up to the attic room and use the computer,” I said.

“OK. I’m not sure what we’ll do. I’m taking them home after dinner. What time do you need to be up for work tomorrow?”

“5:30am,” I replied. “Same as my old place. I have a slightly longer walk, but a slightly shorter travel time because I don’t have to change trains.”

“If it’s OK, I’ll get up and make you breakfast.”

“I won’t object!”

“What time do you plan to turn in on work nights?”

“Around 10:30pm, though if you or Shelly want playtime, we should start earlier.”

Bianca laughed, “If?”

“When.”

“We’ll call you for dinner, if you’re lost in some video game!”

“I bought a book that teaches how to touch-type. I need to learn.”

“Didn’t you take it in High School?”

“Guys were not allowed to take typing or home ec; girls weren’t allowed to take shop.”

“We didn’t have those limits at my High School. Anyway, I’ll let you go.”

I went up to the attic bedroom where I’d set up the computer and turned it on. I opened the typing book to the first page and began practicing the lessons, though I had to make a few adjustments as I wasn’t using an actual typewriter, but a computer. I practiced for about an hour, then needed a break, so I went downstairs to get a Coke. I saw the girls sitting around a board game I didn’t recognize and went back up to the attic bedroom.

I heard soft footfalls and the squeak of one of the boards on the stairs that led to the attic room. I turned, expecting to see Shelly or Bianca, but instead saw Esmeralda.

“Hi,” she said. “What are you doing up here alone?”

“Teaching myself to type,” I replied. “What are you doing?”

“We just finished playing Clue. Before that, we were playing Masterpiece.”

“I don’t know that game.”

“It’s a bidding and trading game that uses famous artwork. You have to negotiate and bluff. I take it you’ve played Clue?”

“My friend Bev had the game, and we played with her family.”

“My dad always jokes that Professor Plum did it with Miss Scarlet in the Library!”

I laughed, “That sounds like something my friend Bev’s dad would have said if his wife wouldn’t have clocked him for saying it!”

“My mom thinks it’s funny. She’s not uptight about stuff like that. What about your parents?”

“My dad died before I was born; my mom raised me by herself. She has a decent sense of humor, but our life was pretty serious.”

“She didn’t remarry?”

“No. What are you doing now?”

“Talking to you!” Esmeralda replied impishly.

“I meant the girls!”

“Oh! Taking a break. They’re debating what to do until dinner. Are you staying up here?”

“Probably. Why?”

“Could I give you something?”

“What?”

“My cherry.”

I was taken by surprise by the casual offer from a girl I barely knew. I’d had no hint when we’d spoken the previous day, though the girls had flirted lightly. I suspected — no, I was sure — that Bianca had relayed the story that she’d told to her two friends to her cousin as well. I also suspected, but didn’t know, that Bianca was not only aware that Esmeralda was going to make the request, but approved. That didn’t mean I would, of course, but it did mean Bianca would not be upset.

The fact that Esmeralda was seventeen gave me pause, but she was over the age of consent, so I dismissed that concern. She was pretty, had a nice body, and was obviously willing, and I was certainly tempted. I checked that thought, thinking about the sheer number of girls who were willing to have sex with me. If I accepted her offer, she would be one more girl who I could directly trace to meeting Kristy.

I weighed my decision, and part of that weighing was that despite my reluctance to make a long-term commitment, I was reasonably certain that I would either ask Bev to move to Chicago or start seeing Huifen exclusively, though with no commitment beyond that. In the end, I couldn’t accept the risk of losing both of them, and that overrode my concern about commitment at age nineteen.

“I take it Bianca told you the story?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“And that’s what you want? A public first time?”

She blushed deeply, which hadn’t happened when she made her offer.

“I’d rather it was in private, but if that’s...”

“I was teasing,” I said quickly, interrupting her. “When did you decide to make the offer?”

“When Bianca told me about it! Well, I knew I wanted my first time to be awesome like hers, but I had to see you first and make sure I was attracted to you.”

“You’re sure that’s what you want? And you know I can’t be your boyfriend?”

Esmeralda smiled, “I know you can’t be my boyfriend, but I want to do it. I’ve thought about doing it for over a year, and after Bianca told me about how it was for Shelly and her, I decided I wanted my first time to be as good as theirs. I went on the Pill about five months ago, right after she told me about it.”

I looked at my watch and we had about three hours before dinner, which was more than enough time, and, as with Ivy, I couldn’t think of a good reason not to have sex with an obviously willing partner. One thing I didn’t want to happen was for her to start talking to her friends, and naming names, as evidence suggested, that could quickly spiral out of control.

“I have one condition,” I said. “Other than Bianca, nobody should know who you were with.”

“Why? I’m seventeen and it’s legal.”

I was tempted to give her a blunt answer, but considered if I could achieve the same end by simply asking a question.

“Should I tell all my friends I was with you?” I asked.

“Uhm, no,” Esmeralda replied.

“That’s why.”

Esmeralda nodded, “That makes sense. Could I tell my best friend? We tell each other everything.”

It seemed a bit harsh to tell her ‘no’, though it did create the possibility I was trying to avoid. I felt the risk was worth it and nearly laughed as I imagined yet another pretty girl offering me her cherry.

“That would be OK,” I replied. “Shall we go to my room? Or do you want to have an audience?”

Esmeralda giggled nervously, blushed, and looked down, “I’d rather go to your room.”

I got up, took her hand, and led her down the attic stairs to my room. I shut and locked the door, then closed the wooden blinds to block any view from outside, though anyone seeing was unlikely.

“How much have you done?” I asked.

“Lots of making out, and at a ‘Spin the Bottle’ party over Christmas break, some touching, but just over our clothes. That got me super excited, and that was when I knew I was ready to do it. I mean, I wanted to before, but that kind of flipped a switch! A few weeks after that was when Bianca told me about the games and giving you her cherry in front of the other girls, then having sex in front of them twice more! She said it was the most exhilarating, liberating thing she’s ever done.”

“And what would you like?” I asked.

“For you to give me the best first time possible! What you did with Bianca would be perfect!”

I turned on the radio and tuned to WXRT, then held my arms out for Esmeralda. She practically leapt into them and pressed her body tightly against mine. I pressed my lips against hers, and they parted, her tongue hungrily seeking mine. She tasted like cherry, which I was sure from her lip gloss, and for some reason, that made the kiss even better. We broke the kiss so I could pull Esmeralda’s red t-shirt over her head.

“I like the cherry flavor!” I said as I tossed the t-shirt on the desk.

“Maybe the cherry should have cherry flavor!” Esmeralda said with a sly smile.

“That would be awesome!”

Esmeralda helped me remove my black t-shirt, though it was a bit awkward as she was about six inches shorter than me. I pulled down Esmeralda’s shorts, and she stepped out of them, leaving her clad in pale blue panties and bra, contrasting with her golden-brown skin. Esmeralda didn’t hesitate to pull down my black shorts, leaving me in my black briefs. She retrieved her lip gloss from her shorts pocket and reapplied it to her lips before we embraced and shared the cherry flavor with a deep French kiss.

As we kissed, I unhooked Esmeralda’s bra, then pushed the straps from her shoulders. She broke the kiss, stepped back, and let the bra fall to the crook of her arm, exposing her beautiful, full breasts. She then tossed the bra onto the desk with the rest of the clothes. Wanting to see her entire body, I hooked my fingers in her panties and quickly drew them down, exposing her pubic hair, which was shaved into a narrow vertical stripe.

“Cheerleading,” she said, noticing my gaze. “The shorts are tiny and tight, and I don’t want any hair showing!”

She then used the tube of lip gloss on each nipple, then traced it along her labia. I wanted to taste her, but before I could, she hooked her fingers in my briefs, pulled them away from my body to free my erection, then drew them down. I stepped out of them, and Esmeralda tossed them onto the pile of clothes on the desk. She winked, then surprised me by applying lip gloss to my glans! She began licking the gloss from me, swirling her tongue, and after a short time, applied more, this time to both my glans and shaft.

Esmeralda set the tube aside, opened her mouth, and slowly took me in, getting about halfway before she stopped. She put her hands on my butt and began slowly bobbing, sucking, and licking. It was obvious to me that someone, most likely Bianca, had given her pointers, because Esmeralda was giving me a fantastic blowjob, rookie or otherwise. I looked down and watched her full lips slide along my shaft, and hoped she’d take it to conclusion, but that was really up to her.

She gamely tried to get me completely into her mouth, but after three attempts, she gave up and simply continued bobbing, licking, and sucking. I knew I was getting close and could feel the urge when suddenly she released me. I assumed she wasn’t going to finish, but when she reached for the lip gloss, I understood. She applied it liberally to my glans and shaft, then began bobbing, licking, and sucking in earnest, her hands cupping my butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.