Playroom Play - Cover

Playroom Play

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Beth and Meghan messing around in the playroom. Well, it started out with Meghan doing some vacuuming and Beth doing some tummy crunches. And it ended up pretty much the same way. Ashley adds her usual prescient poem. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

When it comes to lovemaking, usually Meghan prefers the bottom,

playroom-play-1.jpg

but when she came upon Beth doing some tummy crunches on the playroom rug, Meghan couldn’t resist pouncing.

My perspective as a male interested in Beth and Meghan and their lovemaking wonders about the sensations they each experience as their breasts press together. Pain? Pleasure? Either or neither or both, as Goofy used to say.

Their focus has to be the kiss, the devouring kiss. Breasts, bellies, bottoms become inconsequential as they taste each other, as they breathe each other, but I suspect taste and breath do not fully encompass the essence of their connection.

playroom-play-2.jpg

After their orgasms, Beth and Meghan sprawl on the playroom rug, their breaths gradually calming. “Whew,” Beth sighs. “For a moment I thought you were going to vacuum me up.”

“It crossed my mind,” Meghan admits. “Did you want me to?”

When Beth doesn’t respond right away, Meghan says, “You did ... You do!” A moment later her mouth covers Beth’s breast. She sucks hard while squeezing the other breast. Half a minute of this, and Meghan moves down to Beth’s middle. Her mouth clamps the whole of Beth’s vulva. Her tongue drives deep into the moist cunt, then flicks upward, scraping the erect clit, then down again, up again, again and again until Beth comes. Then it’s time for another deep kiss.

When again Beth has all but recovered, she manages to say, “Gosh, now I really need to be vacuumed up. I thought you were going to—”

“I was,” Meghan acknowledges. “But why should the vacuum cleaner have all the fun?”

When it comes to all-consuming love,
It matters not who’s below or above.
Consumed with lust’s fire,
All five senses require
Good taste and the passion thereof.

Poem by Ashley
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.