Naughty Naked Nick - Cover

Naughty Naked Nick

by J.K. Cleveland

Copyright© 2023 by J.K. Cleveland

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A newly hired housesitter keeps Nick Carter company

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Black Female   White Male   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Nick returned to his house in Malibu; he had been super busy recording new music, working out, and reading a new movie script. Since this morning, his wife, Lauren, a fitness trainer, has worked hard at the gym. At the house, Nick got undressed and hopped into the bathroom for an afternoon shower.

He then slid his hand down to his cock while in the shower; his mind wandered with lusty thoughts, but not about his wife. Instead, his libido and his mind were on the new house sitter named Joanna. Lauren had hired her two weeks ago, and he only knew her name.

He wanted to know more about her, see her face, hear her voice, and possibly feel every inch of her body in bed. So he stroked his eleven-inch cock with one hand and dialed up Joanna’s cell phone number with the other hand.

“Hello?” Joanna answered on the other line.

“Joanna, this is Nick. How are you?” He asked her.

“Fine, thanks. And how about you?” Joanna replied.

“Same here. I just had a shower.” He said.

“Oh, okay. So what do I owe the pleasure of your call?” She said.

“I want to get to know you better since I didn’t get to meet you. But, of course, being the new house sitter and all.” Nick responded.

“Well, let’s start with what you look like physically.” He said.

“Let’s see. I have black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and mocha skin; I’m 5’4 and very curvy.” She replied.

I bet you are beautiful. How about you come over to the house? Laura’s working on a project, so she’ll be working late.

“I’ll be there shortly,” Joanna replied as she hung up her cell phone.

Nick then got dressed and waited by the front door. As soon as Joanna arrived at the door, he was amazed by her appearance; Joanna was small for her size, yet she had an hourglass figure, making her thick in all the right places.

“I’m Joanna. You must be Nick, Lauren’s husband. She told me a lot about you.” She said.

“Yes indeed. Please come right in” He said as he let her in the house.

The two of them went into the living room and sat on the hunter-green sofa; they talked about their hobbies and interests, mostly small talk.

“I have to be real with you. I thought about you when we talked on the phone.” Nick admitted.

“You thought about me though we just met in person?” Joanna asked him.

“Yeah, I got turned on from hearing your voice. Now that you’re here in person, I’m more aroused than ever.” Nick replied.

Nervous yet curious, Joanna asked him, “Are you trying to show me something?”

“I’ll show you in the bedroom.” He said as he took her hand and led her to the room.

Joanna sat on the bed and watched Nick take off his clothes. She looked at his fit, naked body down to his thick, eleven-inch semi-erect cock.

She got up from the bed and caressed every inch of him with her hands. Then, while touching him, she looked into his blue eyes and said, “I must say, you’re very sexual.”

Nick smiled sexily as he said to her, “I’m gonna show you how sexual I can be.”

He then passionately kissed her soft lips; his hands roamed all over her fully clothed body while hers touched his naked body. Finally, he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid Joanna on the bed while they kissed each other’s lips.

Joanna moaned as Nick kissed one side of her neck; she then asked him, “Would you like me to touch you some more?”

“Yes, please,” he said to her.

She looked at his now-erect cock and thought, “Lauren was right. Nick is packing downstairs. He should already be in The Magnum Club.”

Joanna placed her hand onto his cock and stroked him; she imagined what it would feel to have Nick inside her, touching her g-spot with each thrust. While she touched his cock, she leaned in close and smelled his neck. She got a whiff of his scent, a mix of soap and Gravity, his favorite cologne.

“He smells so good and so sexy.” She thought to herself.

Nick looked at her with his blue fuck-me eyes and bit his lower lip, and he then took a smell of her scent as he kissed her on her earlobe. Joanna let out a soft moan as he kissed the other side of her neck, and his hand played with her hair.

Then, Nick’s cell phone rang, which interrupted their little moment.

“Excuse me. I have to take a call.” He said to her.

Joanna entered the living room and placed her messenger bag on the cream-colored sofa. Her bag had notebooks and stationery because she liked to write in her spare time. A few minutes later, he came and told her he had somewhere he had to be and would be back in a couple of hours.

“I’ll keep my eyes on the house while you and the missus are out for the day,” Joanna said.

Joanna kept her while housesitting; she checked the mail, picked up the newspaper, etc. While active, she couldn’t help but think about her meeting Nick for the first time; she wondered if it was intentional when he foreplayed her. Joanna only knew four things about Nick: he was married to Lauren, he was tall, he was handsome, and he had a big cock. She then thought about his tone, fit (and naked) body from his face down to his cock, which she had just touched with her hand; she had never seen anyone like him.

The following week, Joanna continued with her housesitting job at the Carter house; she couldn’t stop thinking about her encounter with Nick though it was mainly just foreplay. A few minutes later, Lauren called her, telling her that she had to work late and asking her to keep him company.

“Of course, I can stay here a little longer tonight,” Joanna replied to Lauren.

Joanna resumed her house-sitter duties as soon as she hung up her cell phone. She continued to do her job as she heard Nick’s car pull up to the driveway. She let him into the house as soon as she heard the doorbell ring.

“How was your day?” Joanna asked Nick.

“Busy as usual, but I’m excited about being back in the studio to create a new album with my group.” Nick replied.

“That’s great to hear. Lauren had called. She’s going to be working late.” Joanna happily said she left the keeping Nick company part of the conversation.

“I’m gonna go take a nice, hot shower; I’ve been on my feet all day.” Nick said before he went to the bathroom to take his shower.

Joanna was in the living room with a notebook and pen in her hand, thinking about what to write, and then her cell phone vibrated with her ringtone. She recognized Nick’s phone number and answered it right away.

“Hello?” Joanna answered.

“Hey, Joanna.” Nick said to her.

“Hi, Nick.” She replied.

“Been thinking about you and our little encounter today.” Nick spoke.

“Same here. I got to touch you; I must say you got a nice and healthy body.” Joanna replied to him.

I learned from Lauren about Instead, not feeling ashamed about my body. Instead, I think about covering your body with kisses, touching your soft skin, and tasting your wetness.

His words over the phone immediately aroused Joanna and sparked her imagination with lustful thoughts of Nick pleasuring her.

“I was just thinking about you kissing both sets of my lips; you’re an excellent kisser by that way, feeling your hands on my body. When I touched your cock, I got both excited and nervous at the thought of feeling it inside me because it’s so thick. I bet you have some favorite positions in the bedroom.” Joanna replied.

After a brief pause followed by a moan, Nick then said to her, “If you allow me, I can show you my favorite sex positions to you. I’d love to feel your body, especially the squeezable parts.”

“Not to brag or anything, I have some thickness, both top, and bottom.” Joanna responds flirtatiously.

“I want you as an after-hours playdate when Lauren’s not around and busy with work...” Nick said.

“Why are you telling me something so private?” Joanna asked.

“Lauren and I have an understanding. We don’t keep any secrets. Plus, it helps to spice things up sexually. Which room are you in right now?” Nick replied.

“I’m in the living room on the sofa.” Joanna replied.

“I’ll join you there.” Nick said as he hung up his phone.

A few moments later, Nick entered the living room and sat by Joanna on the sofa, wearing nothing but a pair of gray sweatpants, which showed his awakened erection peeking through the fabric.

Joanna briefly bit her lip as she said, “Were you getting yourself ready for me?”

“Tonight’s the perfect time to pick up where we left off. But, unfortunately, I couldn’t touch you between those thighs.” Nick responded.

With his response, Joanna lifted her denim miniskirt to her waist, which gave Nick a look at her thick, shapely thighs. She looked at Nick as she felt his fingers trace the waistband of her panties.

“Would it be okay to touch you while you touch me?” Nick asked her.

“I would love for you to touch me since I didn’t get wet.” She said to him as he pulled out his hard cock from his sweatpants.

Nick then kissed her lips, ensuring they were before the ones between her thighs. He started with soft kisses while Joanna stroked his cock with one hand; Joanna gently broke the kiss as she got up and took off her lace panties. While Joanna still had most of her clothes on, Nick was entirely naked; he rubbed on both of her thighs before he gently spread them open to get a look at her hairless pussy. His fingers stroked her slit a few times before inserting it inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.