The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 9: Spring Broken

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Spring Broken - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

I was still shocked at all the footage of Steve fucking my girlfriend and then knowing my girlfriend saw the footage of me, jerking off to my mom.

They were on their way over to my house and I was genuinely terrified for the first time since my freshman year. I lost my girlfriend, but I still needed to get out of this fucking place, I still had my career, that is all that mattered now, I told myself. I needed to survive this and then when I leave this place I will never come back.

I hurried downstairs and looked to see what we had. I ordered some pizzas and poured out some sodas for when my tormentors would arrive.

I decided I would take a quick shower. I do not know why, after what I saw the evil my girlfriend just perpetuated against me, but I felt I must smell good for her. I got into a pair of blue jeans and was heading down, looking for a shirt, when I heard the car pull into the driveway. I looked out my window, it was my mother’s car, only Steve was driving.

I waited in the living room and my heart was beating so loud that I swore the entire house had a ring to it. The door opened without a doorbell. Why would it, it was my mother’s house. I heard a little of what I could expect to see when the click, click, click, of multiple high heel shoes were impacting the marble floor, that permeated the entry way. I tried to look back and see who it was.

“Oh, my, if it is not our “MVP”, Steve called out in a mocking tone.

Steve burst into the room, his voice booming like thunder, his mocking tone sent a chill down my spine, as I looked over at my girlfriend, her face lit with a wicked smirk. My mother silently followed in his wake, head bowed, submissively, her delicate fingers gripping something unseen. She was dressed to impress, red stilettoes were glinting off the silver heels and a microskirt, showing off her long and toned legs. Her lips were coated with a thick layer of vibrant red lip gloss and her nails had been painted a bloody shade of crimson. My girlfriend’s white pumps clicked against the floor, as she sashayed across the room wearing a leather mini skirt and white silk stockings, held up by a pair of garters. Her wild curls framed her teasingly, cut-off, T-shirt, while her face held an unconquerable expression.

I looked at Steve, my raw emotions were betraying me, as my face erupted into a harsh shade of crimson. Steve, being the ever-observant bully, decided to exert his true control, like a general walking up to a surrendered commander. Like Lee at Appomattox, I surrendered my sword, in this case the daggers I was giving my bully with my gaze. I looked down in submission, fighting the inner rebellion inside every fiber of my being.

“You answer, your Daddy, when I address you boy,” Steve said, walking right up to me like he wanted to fight me again.

“Why? I was just doing this because I was scared that Pam would not find out. What the hell do I have to do any of this for?” I barked back, as I was about to kill him.

“Your ride. You are going to have it made. You have been masturbating to your own mother having sex. What college would want you after finding that out, Man? You fuck this up boy, and your mom will go to jail. She will never teach, or work, in a school again. Her life would be ruined,” Steve said as if announcing checkmate.

I could do nothing but stare at him. He was right. If he did tell anyone it would be catastrophic for my mom and myself. The bastard had us, even If I said fuck it to my scholarship, my mother would go to prison.

“Say, yes Daddy, if you understand boy,” Steve said looking at me.

“Yes, Daddy,” I said, as I blushed deep red in intense shame. Steve had won. This week of hell had just begun and now it was about to get very bad. Pamela moaned in lust as she walked over to Steve, putting her long arms around his neck and started to kiss him. The pair started making out right in front of me. My heart felt like it was being stabbed. Steve snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground.

My mother, much to my surprise, unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. She apparently was going commando and her pussy had been shaven clean. She did the same with the top she was wearing, letting it fall to the floor until she was naked, save for her red and silver stilettos on her feet. She then got down on her knees and rested on her heels facing Steve like some pet.

“Hey boy, plug this in the USB slot of your tv, we are all going to watch. It should be very entertaining,” Steve said taunting me as he tossed me a USB he had in his pocket.

I wanted to fight back, but seeing the menace on his face I lowered my eyes in defeat.

My mother saw the pizza on the table and the drinks, “He left dinner out for us, Daddy,” My mom said in a ditzy, sex kitten, voice. My mother was acting weird and I was about to find out why in the days that followed. My cock did not care one way or the other, it just saw a ridiculously fine ass, MILF it wanted to fuck. It made me feel the screws Steve was pinning on me every second.

Next Clip...

It looked like Superbowl, Spring Semester, in my sophomore year. Oh no, it was Cal’s house again. Cal was holding court of some kind, as he started talking about how good the year had been for them. What I did not know was that gang members loved to bring all the women they “own” to a party on Superbowl weekend. Sure enough, I looked on a naked woman wearing metallic purple high heels, who was currently dancing in the center of the living room.

It looked like someone knocked, or rang a doorbell, because one of the gang members answered the door. My cock got hard again, since on the other side of the door was my mother. She was wearing an olive-colored rain coat and a pair, of what looked like, silver metallic heels. The room clapped.

“Our Vice Principal. It is great you came down here to visit us lowlifes.” Cal called out. My mother looked down in embarrassment.

“Thank you, Daddy,” my mother answered softly obviously embarrassed at being forced to call Cal, “Daddy”.

Give the man your coat, Stephanie,” Cal said mockingly.

My mother hesitated and then simply nodded. She untied the belt on the coat and then unbuttoned the raincoat. I gasped silently as I saw her ample breast flop out of the raincoat. She just stood in front of Cal so he could soak up her lovely, curvy, form.

“Now don’t tell me you forgot what the proper greeting of a fuckslut is entering this house?” Cal said aloud.

My mother sighed as she must have been told earlier, perhaps after the first weekend, she got down on all fours and she slowly crawled over to Cal in his chair. There were a couple of moments of silence, as some in the room watched their ice-cold, vice principal crawl on the floor, like another one of their playthings. Cal’s smile grew wide as his enormous cock came into the view of the camera. Seriously, it looked like a damned pornstar’s cock. I then watched as my mother lowered her head and slid her lips over his cock. Then I watched my mother as she bobbed her head up and down meekly. She looked up at Cal with doe eyes, as if she was searching for approval. The slurping sounds were so loud I could swear they echoed. The moaning from my mother was disheartening.

That is when I noticed Steve, naked as the day he was born, walk into the frame. My heart dropped again as he casually walked behind my mother and lined up his cock and slapped her ass which, to my shock, was reciprocated by my mother, angling her ass towards Steve for better access. It was obvious she was eager. Steve did not have her wait long as he slid into her from behind, slapping her ass again as he entered her. She felt it too, which was evident from her toes curling hard, and my mother stopping her loud fellatio on Cal’s cock. She just moaned and sucked hard at the base of his cock and closed her eyes. Then the two tag teamed her. My mom’s moans were wanton now. Cal took a hold of my mother’s hair and came right onto my mother’s face.

“Oh, fuck, I love your hard dick, Daddy!” My mother cried out in guttural ecstasy. I lowered my head in shame as I got aroused from seeing my mother’s ass jiggle and thrust upward, with ever slam from my bully.

It was not long and my mother was screaming incoherently, “Oh! Fuck yes, your fuckslut is coming!” My mother screamed as her pussy erupted in juices. I watched as my mother shook violently against Steve as she was devastated with her body being sent to the ethereal plane of bliss.

My mother panted, as she recovered from the fucking she just received, and looked up at Cal with eyes lost in lust.

“Crawl your ass back to your place, Blitch,” Cal said, pointing to the hallway behind him. My mother bit her lip and whimpered before responding.

“Yes, Daddy,” my mother said in a seductive, submissive tone. She then slowly started to crawl towards Steve, who was on the couch.

“Good girl, come up here, I have a present for you,” Steve said with an evil grin on his face. My mother eagerly crawled back to Steve, as he was her haven in the house of criminals and low life’s. Not realizing that the man she was crawling to, was one himself.

All the blush my mother accrued being double teamed immediately disappeared when she saw what was in Steve’s hand. A thick pink collar, with a black leather mat padding, with silver one inch lettering that rested directly center of a solid silver tag with the words, “CUM SLUT”.

“Please, Sir ... do not make me wear that here? I will be a good girl. Please, you have won, I will not bother you again. Has this not gone on far enough?” My mother wept aloud as she was obviously trying to put another “last stand” against her tormentors.

“Over the couch now!” Steve yelled.

“Please, I am sorry, I will wear it. Do not spank me again, Daddy,” my mom pleaded.

“Get the Captain’s Daughter.” Steve said making a point to enunciate. My mother’s eyes got wide, but she could not help herself. She turned around to see what was going to be brought out.

“That is ten extra strokes for looking back, eyes forward, you fucking dirty, cum slut. And an extra five will be added every time you look back.”

The Captain’s Daughter, was a cat of nine tales whip made from snake or alligator skin. It looked harsh.

Next clip...

My mother swayed slowly around the room, her pink pumps were clicking on the hardwood floor, as her flimsy nightie clung to her frame, barely hiding the curves of her carnal body. Her pale skin glowed, like an opalescent pearl, in the center of the dimly lit room. She didn’t stay alone for long, as a gruff gangster approached her and grabbed her with an iron grip, then planted a passionate kiss on her succulent lips. The redness of arousal spread over my mother’s face as she moaned in pleasure before the gangster pulled away and seconds later, another one came up to take his place.

This time he was relentless, gripping my mother’s hair with one hand while devouring her mouth with wild urgency. Suddenly, she grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the couch where she undid his belt without hesitation. I watched in disbelief as my mother moved down and took Steve into her mouth, hungrily licking, and savoring, every bit of him without using her hands.

The intensity reached its peak when Steve grabbed my mother’s hair tightly and growled at her, “That is it. Take what your Daddy is feeding you.” My mom simply gulped eagerly until every, last drop of his cum was gone from Steve’s manhood. With absolute submission, she gushed out in a babydoll voice, “Thank you, Daddy! I love your cum!” Then she wiped off the remnants of cum from her lips onto her fingers seductively before sucking them clean. I no longer could tell if it was an act or that my mother had turned into that much of a slut.

“Damn, you are hot as fuck, VP. Why don’t you go and take care of Captain Vickers.”

“Yes Daddy, anything for you.,” my mother said in a bimbo submissive voice.

“Good Girl,” Steve said laughing, who appeared smug, most likely seeing the fruits of his intense disciplining of my mother earlier.

Officer Vickers looked at my mother and said with a mischievous grin on his face, “Holy hell, they were not lying! I have fantasized about you ever since we had that drug talk at your school.”

“Don’t worry, Ms. Powers, your secret is safe with me. Although, I think it is kind of ironic that part of the payment to look the other way is going to be sex from the last person to call my precinct to arrest someone from your school,” Captain Vickers said, as he slid his hand over my mom’s ass possessively. My mother looked down and blushed in embarrassment.

Until the police officer mentioned that, I had forgotten that the escalation of my mother’s degradation occurred because of her calling the cops on drug dealers selling at her school. A chain of events that lead to the gang making her undergo the “homecoming parade”. It seemed to come full circle, as she was being used as payment to the very cop that she called, on behalf of the people she was trying to bring to justice.

I watched as my mother was led to the bedroom in the back. The camera switched to the bedroom that she shared with the corrupt policeman.

The image before me left me flabbergasted as my eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mother was already unclothed and conquered, her body sprawled on the bedspread in a submissive pose, ready to succumb to whatever desires the officer had for her. The captain’s clothing soon hit the floor, leaving his muscular body exposed to my mother’s vulnerable one.

He pushed himself inside of her with an animalistic force and I heard her cry out in pain at the size of him. As he ravished her, she seemed to enter another realm, her body was writhing beneath his powerful frame as he pounded into her with ruthless vigor.

Finally, they reached their climax when Officer Vickers yanked my mom’s hair back fiercely and sneered, “That is it! You’ve been a naughty girl this week, but you still deserve your reward for being so obedient. Take all of Mr. Vicker’s special medicine like the filthy slut you are! Say it! Tell me what you are!”

“Oh, damn it, I am your whore! Fuck, punish me, punish my pussy! I love it! Oh, fuck, take me! Please! Holy fucking shit!” My mother screamed out with pleasure as she felt his cum fill up inside of her body, while Officer Vickers continued to thrust through his orgasmic state until it was finally over.

The officer laughed aloud and said, “Oh no you don’t, we are not even close to being done. I took some special pills from the evidence room, slut, and I am going to get my money’s worth with your ass!”

My mother’s eyes widened in fear as Officer Vickers pulled out a little bag of pills. She knew what he had taken from the evidence room, it was the same drugs her school was being targeted for. He grinned at her, his face lit up with evil delight, as he popped the pills and swallowed them down with a swig of beer.

The effects were immediate. His demeanor changed from calm and composed to wild and frenzied, as he approached my mother’s body with even more force than before. She screamed out as each thrust felt like a thousand blades slicing through her skin, but still she endured it all for fear of what could happen if she resisted.

He continued to ravage her mercilessly, taking pleasure in the exquisite pain that he was causing her, as if it were an art form. As his body moved faster and faster, my mom’s moans began to sound less like pleasure and more like sheer agony. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Officer Vickers reached his climax and I watched in horror as he finally released himself inside my mother’s soft body once again.

My mom laid there motionless on the bedspread. Tears were streaming down her face, with exhaustion, both physical and emotional. Officer Vickers walked away without saying a word. I looked on in shock as I watched for the second time that my mother was given away as payment to another man. I could not help myself as I came hard and I was snapped back into reality by my girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, mocking my shame, “Oh my, he really likes seeing his mom getting fucked senseless. I do not think he ever came that hard for me.” My mother blushed deep red as she could not bear to look me in the eyes.

It looked on, as Steve and Pamela dug into the pizza, I got for them. “He has always been a mama’s boy. You should have seen him go to town on himself when he watched as his mom originally fell to us. We did not even blackmail him,” Steve announced to Pamela.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.