The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 6: Those Bloody Savages

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Those Bloody Savages - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

I went to sleep after playing with myself more than I would like to admit to my mother serving beers naked wearing only shiny high heels in Hector’s strip club. The next morning, I got to the bag of USB drives and was scared to go into deeper into what my mom went through, but after a shower I got my trophy, wrapped in around my arm, then put the thumb drive in and clicked on the first video.

Next Clip

The screen came to life and the vids were starting to resemble pornos more than a documentary on my mother’s debauchery.

My mother was walking around in a black swimsuit that showed quite a bit of skin. The V-shaped cut through the center of the fabric plunged between her beautiful breasts and past her navel, leaving her bare from the waist up. This time she wore high-heeled shoes with an ankle strap that wrapped around her feet like a ring.

The clicking of her heels took on a certain grinding sound on the pavement. She was walking to what appeared to be some sort of bar on the outskirts of town. A neon sign that looked like it was going to stop working at any second displayed its name, “Hoghead Harry’s.” People around town simply referred to it as Hoghead’s. It was a dive that was filled with bikers. The thought of my mother going into that place the way she was dressed sent chills up my spine and blood to my cock. I was rock hard by the time she went into the door.

The place was filled with bikers who all stopped their conversations as soon as my mother entered the bar.

“Anything we can help you with ma’am?” The bartender asked with a shit-eating grin upon his face.

My mother blushed as the rugged bikers took in her body that dressed to please now.

My mother as if rehearsed knew what to say, “Yes I was told to meet with Pumba” Surprisingly no one laughed. I found out later that was because Pumba was one of the meanest hombres in the entirety of the West Coast. He got the name because he apparently snores so loud that people said he sounded like a Warthog. Someone else started referring to him by the name of that Lion movie sidekick, where the warthog was named Pumba. I also found out he got a kick out of it.

“Oh, hi Steve” The bartender said with a smile on his face. He was waving to the camera. I guess I know who filmed my mother.

“Yes, so go to the back room, he should be waiting for you. He has talked about you a lot ever since that time at your guys house” The Bartender explained while leading my mother to the back room.

The door opened and a fucking brick shithouse of a biker stood up and exclaimed, “Holy fucking shit! You are one hot fucking babe!” The biker bellowed. Pumba had on his president’s vest on him over a plain black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and biker boots.

“Thank You, Sir” My mother replied softly although I could tell she was really getting into this now as I saw her gaze right down to his crotch and slowly trace his body with her eyes.

My mother stalked through the hallway, her perfect heel clicks echoing off the walls like thunderclaps. Her hips swayed hypnotically, demanding attention with every sultry step she took. With each passing second, I was reminded of how far she had come in such a short time; she was unrecognizable compared to just four months ago.

Pumba let out a primal growl as he pulled my mother closer by her ass. She let him as she seemed to melt into his huge frame.

“Here Kid get a close up of her ass.” I had an odd thought that my rival and bully Steve was getting cuckolded via my mother the same way I was. Two huge brutes who outranked him were using his “girl” in front of him, even making him film her while they do it. If this was Hector’s idea of repayment it was well thought out. Pumba chuckled as he looked at the camera and slapped her ass hard.

“Mmm damnit you are fucking hot Stephanie” Pumba chortled out. It still sounded funny when anyone called my mother by her first name.”

“Thank you, Sir.” My mom moaned out excitedly. Whatever attraction she had with Steve or Hector, it looked like friend zone stuff compared to the unadulterated naked lust my mother was showing to Pumba. She wanted to fuck him. Hell, if I did not know any better she was about to rape him. I guess I know her type I thought to myself.

Pumba looked down to my mom and simply said, “Strip!”

My mother bit her lip and enthusiastically nodded. I could not help to hear the cackling of Steve completely disappear the way it did around Hector. She slid her panties down her legs and off her shoes and unhooked her bra in record time. My mom’s breath was already tortured as her cheeks flushed hard. Pumba like an apex predator picked her up and before I knew it my mother was facing the camera standing up with a giant man behind her holding her head up by her hair. He wasted no time in entering her which forced my mom to memorialize every reaction to his thrusting cock on camera. As my moan, panted out pleasurable affirmations as he into her from behind.

“Oh fuck tell him how it feels slut!! Tell him how my cock feels!” The man ordered. I saw my mother shudder hard with the impact of every thrust into her. She was being bombarded with sensations that forced her to pant out to the camera.

“Holy fucking shit!! It feels wonderful Sir!!!! Fuck Me!!! I love it! I love it!” My mother responded with devilish enthusiasm. She had a lust for Pumba she really did not have for anyone else. Pumba would never need to make my mom touch herself to get her to act like a slut. She had a hunger to be fucked by Pumba and her enthusiastic grinding of her hips punctuated that point.

“Oh fuck!!! Bitch that is it! Fuck you feel so fucking good!” Pumba shuddered a second from the reciprocal grinding my mother was doing against him. She was devouring his cock with her pussy, and I had no doubt she was not being forced, she would fuck Pumba for the asking.”

It was then I realized that Steve was the camera man forced to see this apex predator dick his woman down in front of him in a manner that Steve never knew was possible. My mother was such an enthusiastic participant he had to know that she was not totally his yet, in fact he had to feel inadequate next to Pumba.

“Oh, fuck your cock is perfect!” My mother screamed out as she looked like she wanted crush the man between her thighs. A primal lust that made her look more like an animal than a prim and proper schoolteacher.

I watched for the next three hours while my mother was made into this gargantuan biker’s cock sleeve. Pumba positioned her in every position imaginable while he fucked her six ways from Sunday. He left her on her belly with cum leaking out between her legs, and panting struggling to regain her breath and unnerving smile of absolute bliss.

I had seen my mother orgasm so many times I lost count, but I had never seen the look of bliss she was displaying right now. Almost as if the Savage leader “broke” my mother as she was left mewing in pleasure when the screen cut out. I thought to myself that she was his philly now, no way she would ever buck him off when he rode her.

Next Clip...

The video suddenly came to life, and the black screen illuminated the dimly lit interior of the biker’s hangout. After a few moments, I noticed Pumba entering with my mother following behind him wearing nothing but a single black collar around her neck, connected to a chain leash that was in Pumba’s secure grip. I could make out the raucous sounds of laughter and cheering as a closeup of my mother’s creamy legs came into view, clad in a pair of black stilettos. She had a pair of black wrist cuffs on, and they were chained behind her back, pushing her voluptuous chest out for the entire bar to see. He dragged her across the floor towards the center of the room as hoots, hollers and crude comments echoed throughout.

“Let’s get this party started you sons of bitches!!!” Pumba growled out to the bar which erupted in cheer. My mother meekly walked behind the giant with a glazed over gleam in her eye that I could only describe as lust.

“Pool Table, Pin Ball Machine, or Arcade Machine?” Pumba turned around and asked my mother with an evil grin on his face.

“What, Sir?” My mother softly asked as if startled awake from a daze.

“What game do you want to play first?” Pumba asked.

“Oh, Sir, I would not mind playing pinball.” My mother simply stated as her face indicated the thought behind answering the question.

“Ooo good choice, you have good taste Stephanie.”

My mother had a happy grin on her face like she just made her daddy proud. The cheers that erupted made it seem like she won something.

The camera followed my mother being led to a row of pinball machines in the back including one that I thought looked odd.

“There we go this is one of our favorite games. Ok let’s get you situated properly, little girlie.” Pumba said effortlessly lifting her up off the ground and on top of the pinball machine. My mother turned around side to side to see what was going on.

My mother’s legs trembled from the earlier activity as Pumba tenderly caressed her inner thigh. Without a word, he attached her wrists to dangling cuffs secured to the sides of the pinball machine with a loud click. He smirked devilishly at his work, and trailed his hands down her leg until he reached her ankle. Tugging it across her body, he snapped the cuff around her ankle and connected it to its counterpart on the other side. A look of surprise crossed my mother’s face as she realized she was suspended atop the pinball machine, vulnerable and exposed, her pussy and ass ready for anyone who came close enough.

“Let’s add the finishing touches,” Pumba whispered with malicious intention. His hands roved over her body, eliciting gasps of pleasure from my mother. She squirmed under his touch, heat radiating off her body. In a few swift motions he blindfolded my mother, cutting off all sight while heightening her other senses. Her legs were spread apart as if offering herself up to anyone who wanted to take her, yet unable to do anything.

Pumba’s laughter echoed in the bar as he unbuttoned his pants and moved towards my mother. The camera zoomed in on her wet, pink pussy lips that glistened with anticipation. Pumba reached down, pushed the start button of the pinball machine, and entered my mother with a force so strong that it vibrated through my body. Every moan from her mouth was like cannon fire in the back of my head. Each clap of his hips against hers shook the game and kept the chimes and beeps playing louder. He hit the pinball each time just as he seemed about to lose control. As he pounded relentlessly into her, I could feel every shudder and scream from her trembling body until finally he lost a ball, allowing him to thrust with complete abandon that provoked a guttural cry from her that made me almost collapse to my knees. “God, I love your cock! I love it so much! Fuck me, do not stop! Holy Shit! I am about to cum!” she yelled. I worked hard all over myself.

I felt entirely helpless as I watch so many men take my mother, all under the watchful eye of my bully. Each moment watched another victory for him. He got to conquer me twice. Once when it happens and again when he films me under his order stroking it to her being fucked by his crew. I felt a dagger stab into my heart when I saw the glob of cum sliding down the shiny side of the trophy cup. I had truly been defeated. I was finding it harder to not enjoy these movies my bully sent me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.