The Loser's Trophy - Cover

The Loser's Trophy

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 1: The First Gift

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Gift - A victim of bullying finally gets even with his tormentor only to find that he has already inflicted his greatest defeat before they even squared off. Through the instrument of his own mother.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Workplace   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge   Transformation  

Video Clip

I watched in horror. My mother walked into the frame carrying a pair of high heels in her hand stripped down to her black lace panties and black lace bra. Her creamy skin looked delectable. She had her head down as she gingerly made her way into the room.

“Good now the rest and when you are done, I want you to put those high heels back on.”

“Yes Sir” I heard mom say in a subdued voice. I never thought I would see my mom who was a high school Vice-Principal submit to anyone more less a creep like Steve Eccleston.

I watch as my mom reaches behind her and slip the black stilettos on her feet. It was then I noticed she had painted her toenails glossy red. She never painted her nails. I looked at her hands and they had similar decorations.

“My, my, you look so fucking good.” Steve said as he ogled her so hard, he looked as if were molesting her from afar. I watched my mom’s face turn red with embarrassment before she looked down at the ground.

“Thank you, Sir” My mom softly choked out.

“There no so high and mighty now are you slut? I like you this way. Now I want you to crawl over here I have a nice treat for you.” Steve said as he let out a small evil chuckle.

I watched as my mom tried to look dejected, but I also noticed something else that I could not put my finger on. She slowly lowered herself on the carpet and got on her hands and knees.

Steve looked on intently as my mom and him never broke each other’s gaze. Then my mom sensually crawled over to him like a jungle cat, which caused her hips to sway seductively over to him.

It did not take long to see the treat he was going to give my mom. He already fished his cock out of his pants and had it waiting for her. My mother let out a soft moan when she saw it. I give that bastard credit his cock was huge. Especially in terms of girth.

“You know what to do. I expect you to show enthusiasm for this awesome meat I am giving you.” Steve said.

My mother slowly reached forward and wrapped her hands around his cock. She did not break eye contact. The next thing I knew my naked mother was sliding her lips which were covered in lip gloss up and down his shaft.

“Oh, that’s it taste it. You are my bitch now understand? I do not want to keep threatening you to behave. I am going to turn you every which way from Sunday. That was the deal remember, or do you want me to call my friends in the salvage district again? I am sure they would like to have another sleepover.” Steve said softly as my mother gave him a blowjob.

I shivered at hearing the threat Steve made. The salvage district was an area of the city that was littered with junkyards and landfills. A unique place, unfortunately it had housing too, and some of the roughest hombres that ever existed live in that hell hole. Also, sleepover what the hell happened at this sleepover? How in the hell did Steve get connections in the Salvage district? Thomas just looked on in shock as Steve grabbed his mother by her raven mane.

I shifted from anger to arousal at the sight of my most hated rival using my mom as his own cum receptacle.

Glrk ... Glirk ... Glirk ... Glirk Steve held my mother’s head and throttled fucked her face. Then I saw it, my stomach turned. She had reached her hand down to her sex and was rubbing it as Steve fucked her mouth.

“Oh shit ... fuck ... ok ... I got a nice meal for you. I do not expect you to lose a single drop.

Steve gripped hard and I saw him cum in my mother’s mouth. He pushed hard into her face until he was finished. He pulled out of her, and she panted after swallowing his load.

The video on the USB drive ended there. I sat stunned as I held my huge state championship MVP trophy in my hands. We had just won the state title. I beat that bastard on the screen fucking mom’s team silly. Now I am sitting here watching him degrade and use my mother. Despite wanting to be on a winner’s high somehow felt I had lost. Worse I felt defeated by him again like I did when I was a freshman. I did not even celebrate. I went home and found my mother not there. I ended up curling up in bed emotionally destroyed by what I just saw.

Steve was the only reason I took up this sport. I would have been happy being the awkward nerd that nobody paid attention to, but he had to end my isolation with his intense bullying. He made my life hell. He was much stronger and older than me. I had my head dunked in the toilet; clothes taken from me while I was showering in the gym. He beat me up so badly my freshman year when I tried to fight back, I had to walk around with my jaw wired shut for eight weeks. After that the entire school piled on. My freshman year is still a sore spot for me.

Breaking my jaw fortunately was the last straw. Steve was expelled and I decided never to be put in that situation again. So, I decided to become more active and worked out religiously throughout high school. I decided what the hell and decided to try out for the football team my sophomore year. I was relegated to the bench as a third string quarterback in my sophomore year. Then it happened. The starting quarterback’s family was moving out of state. So, I was promoted to backup. I got bored at football practice since the other quarterbacks got all the snaps, so I would spend the entire time learning the playbook or working on my throwing skills. One of the other sophomores Vincent Patrick who was significantly more gifted than me, ran routes while I threw it to him. We developed a connection. That same year the quarterback ahead of me was injured on a late hit while he was trying to scramble. He ended up with a broken collarbone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.