Tines - Cover

Tines

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Meghan has a special treat for Beth. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Food   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

After they’d tried on their New Year’s nighties, Meghan told Beth she had a treat for her.

“What is it?” Beth asked.

Meghan led Beth to the table.

tine-1.jpg

“What is it?” Beth asked.

“A mince pie, of course,” said Meghan.

“It looks a little like a teeny-bopper’s breast,” Beth observed. “Except for the crimps. And what a cute little fork.”

“Right,” said Meghan. “First thing is to test the tines.” She picked up the fork while at the same time baring one of Beth’s breasts.

“What are you—?” Beth started to say.

“The crust is quite delicate,” Meghan interrupted her. “So it behooves me to be extra gentle.” She touched the fork’s tip to Beth’s nipple.

tine-2.jpg

Beth made an Oh sound.

“Don’t worry,” Megan said, caressing Beth’s nipple with the fork. “I won’t crimp you. At least I’ll try not to.”

After the fork circled Beth’s nipple a half dozen times, Meghan asked how it felt.

Beth made an Oh sound.

“You’re getting wet aren’t you?” Meghan asked. “Nice and juicy.”

“Oh,” went Beth. “Oh. Oh. Oh.”

“Time to taste the mince pie,” Meghan said, handing the pastry to her lover. “Go ahead, take a big bite.”

Beth bit into the pie at the same moment Meghan bent to Beth’s nipple, took it between her teeth.

tine-3.jpg

“Ohhhhhh,” gasped Beth.

Meghan’s hand swooped to Beth’s sex, and two fingers dipped inside. Warm cream ran down Beth’s chin. Warm cum squelched from Beth’s cunt.

The pie fell to the floor, making not a sound. The tinkly clatter of the tiny fork was drowned out by Beth’s orgasmic cry.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.