My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 32: Good Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32: Good Morning - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

In the basement dungeon, I rummaged through the toy box to find a few items I wanted and stuck them in my pocket. I kissed Cathy goodnight, not a lover’s kiss but a brother’s, one the cheek. She had raised her head to mine but our bodies did not touch. There were tears in her eyes but not anger. Mary waited as I locked the door to the dungeon, taking with me the only key. I heard Cathy whisper a soft good night as the door latch clicked. I hated what I had to do, but I had to do it. My sister, Cathy, was too dangerous to the rest of us to let her be free. She was my prisoner, with a steel collar around her neck attached to the wall. She would remain my prisoner until I found the formula and reprogrammed her. If I could not duplicate the formula, I did not know what would happen.

Mary trudged along side me up the stairs. She looked very tired, as if she could not take another step. I was the opposite, exhilarated, energized. I was ready for some long and wild sex. And, I was ready to complete my formula search, my “treasure hunt” as Uncle Bert laughingly called it, those almost seven months ago when I first heard his message from the grave.

A lot had happened in that time. Now, I needed to do a lot in a short time.

“Mary, set the alarm for six. Call Maria in Denver. I want to meet with her no later than noon today. And, we need to talk to Andy. I want no one going to the dungeon without me there.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied as we walked through the door to our bedroom.

It was two in the morning. Andy was sound asleep on one side of the bed. Betty was in the middle, curled in a little ball, asleep. I had told Mom to send Betty to my bed. Obviously, she had. I pulled back the sheets, took Betty’s ankles in each hand and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

“What? What?” she said, startled, as she tried to awaken.

“Come on, sis. Training time.”

She put her head on my shoulder as I carried her into the living room and lay her in front of the fireplace. Its embers were almost gone but I threw on some more Aspen logs and soon had a great fire going. Betty was sitting up, lazily scratching herself and yawning.

“Why did you want me in your bed?” she asked, the words garbled by another yawn.

“Betty, I understand you do not like to suck cock or take it up the ass. I am going to change that.”

Instantly, she was wide awake, her eyes big, her face with that wild startled expression.

“Who told you that?”

She did not remember that she told me during dinner when we had our wide-open sex discussion. She had been in a trance, programmed by me to be totally open and honest. I had learned a lot over that pleasant family dinner.

“A little birdie told me,” I replied.

“Look, Davy. I am your sister. I don’t want sex with you.”

“Betty, do you prefer sirloin or tube steak?”

“It depends on the chef.”

“Which does your pussy prefer?”

Her eyes glazed over and she was in her trance. While the non family kittens were programmed for sex only, the family kittens had been programmed by Uncle Bert so I could change the programming. I began to change Betty.

“Listen carefully to me. You are a wonderful, classy, self-confident, very happy and positive woman. You are also very sexy. You are not a slut but you love to fuck. You understand the difference between sex and love. You are discreet and careful but you love to fuck.”

She was perfectly still, kneeling between my legs, knees together, holds folded and still in front of her. This was my first time with significant programming of any kitten. Naturally, I was concerned about how the programming would be received but I believed things would go perfectly.

“Besides fucking, you love to suck cock. You love the feel of a man’s cock in your mouth, the taste of his cum. You love to swallow. It makes you orgasm to swallow a man’s cum. You like to be fucked in the ass. It makes you orgasm, too. And, you like sex with women but only if your man is there and he approves. You love pleasing your man by pleasuring another woman and you will do it eagerly and happily. If you man tells you to, you will have sex with other men. You will never have sex with another man without your man’s permission. And, you will do anything else he asks of you unless it would bring you harm. You love it all: fucking, sucking, ass fucking. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Davy.” Her voice was that dead trance sound. Now the hard part.

“You will always be available for Dad and for me, always. But, you will find a man, the right man for you. When it is the right man, you will fall in love just as if you were unprogrammed and you will marry. Then, you will be an excellent wife and bear his children. You will be an excellent mother. He will be your man. Then, he will control your sexuality except for me. I can override him and you will obey me rather than him. Understand?”

“Yes, Davy.”

“Betty!” In calling her name, I broke the trance. She shivered and stretched, looking very surprised to see me there. Then, she got a slutty look on her face. Slowly, she moved up until her lips were opposite mine.

“I want you,” she whispered.

Neither Abby or Betty had the body Cathy did, but then Cathy was world class. But, they both had something equally or more important. Both were sweet, loving, kind, feminine women. I planned her programming to release her sexuality, to let her have more fun and enjoyment. I hoped you noticed I programmed her in a way I thought any man would appreciate, which should increase the probability of a long, loving and happy marriage. All right. So, I did program her so I could override her husband’s wishes. Part of that was for my own needs. But, a larger part was so I could get her away from him for her own good, if need be.

Now, I had Betty in my arms. She was hot and squirming against me, eager, happy and very, very good. I took her three ways. The ass fucking was painful for her but she orgasmed through her tears. When I was finished and she was exhausted, I gave her one of the toys I brought up from the basement.

“What is this?” she asked.

“A butt plug. I want you to wear it all the time for the next few weeks to open your ass so being fucked back there will not be so painful to you.”

“Thank you, Davy. That is sweet of you.”

She gasped and teared when I inserted the plug. Then, I told her to go to bed and send Abby in. Betty’s ass twitched in an unusual way as she walked away, the blue end of the plug plainly visible. In a few minutes, Abby came stumbling in and I started all over again, putting her in trance, programming her and taking her three ways. When I sent Abby back to bed with her butt plug firmly in place, it was six in the morning.

I should say both of my sisters were delightful sex partners. I realized all three of them had been with me because of the programming. For an instant, I was sad. I would never know if they would have come to me without it. I guess that is something all brothers and sisters have to decide for themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.