My Inheritance - Cover

Preview

My Inheritance

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Mind Control,

Mind Control Sex Story: Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Dear Readers,

I have received many e-mails from many readers. From a small group, I have received multiple e-mails.

I wish to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for contacting me and for your words of support. It has meant a great deal. Without it, I would not have expanded and significantly rewritten this piece which is a work I did last year.

I encourage all readers to write an author if they like what he or she is doing (or, even if you don't like it). Such feedback is appreciated more than many readers realize.

Even now that My Inheritance is finished, I would appreciate hearing from you, positive or negative.

Thank you again for following the adventures of Davy, Andy, Mary, Lisa, Angie and the other kittens and characters. I hope you enjoyed it.

Best wishes,
E. Z. Riter

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.