My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 31: Cathy’s Secret

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 31: Cathy’s Secret - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

Cathy was following me downstairs in the Vail house, unaware of what was about to happen. Mary, who always had an idea, followed behind her. When I opened the dungeon door, I seized Cathy’s arm to drag her inside. She saw all the bondage equipment: the horse, the table, the wall ladder.

“No,” she shouted.

It was a fight, a real, no-holds-barred-fight. Cathy kicked and screamed and cursed and bit and scratched. I got kicked hard in the leg and claw marks down my left arm. It was over when I pinned her face down on the floor, holding up arms up in the air, twisting them, leveraging her body into the floor, as I sat on her back. Mary attached thick leather restraints to Cathy’s four limbs and her neck. As Mary held one of Cathy’s arms, I bent the other behind her, the palm between her shoulder blades and the elbow below it near her spine. Then, I did the same with the other. We attached the wrist restraints together. With a short rope, I tied her elbows together, pulling them tightly until the rope bit deeply into her flesh and her elbows touched. It was a painful and difficult position.

Just yesterday I had brought Andy to this dungeon. I had whipped her and fucked her until we both collapsed. She had loved it and so had I. That was my intent that time: to bring sexual pleasure to us both. My intent was not related to sex or to pleasure this time. My intent was to find out what the hell was going on in Cathy’s mind.

“Please, Davy. Oh, God this hurts. Stop, Davy. Please, stop,” she sobbed. Cathy’s screaming had stopped now as had her struggles. She knew we had her. She was pleading for us to let her go. I pulled her to her feet, led her under the hoist and attached the chain to her collar. If she fell over, she might strangle herself, but I was there to prevent that. I wanted her in one place and she was.

“Why don’t you put her under?” Mary asked, wiping the sweat from her face and pushing back her hair.

“Good idea,” I replied, knowing it was not. Because if my hunch was correct, Cathy had never been programmed.

“Which do your prefer sirloin or a thick tube steak?”

“It depends on the chef.” I could see the change in Cathy’s expression. The fear and terror was gone. She was a sexual creature use to controlling situations and men with her powers. She gave me a slutty look.

Ping, ping. They were hard, almost body punches. Ping, ping. My cock was rock hard and my mind was reeling from sexual desire for her, for Cathy, for this most sexual creature I had ever met. I wanted to drop everything and fuck her until I died of exhaustion. Her power was that strong. Ping, ping.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. With all the concentration I had, I focused. Orderly thinking was in my genes. And, it had been trained into me since birth by two scientist parents and my own scientific education. Uncle Bert’s programming given to me by Andy had reinforced it. Still, I was under siege from the raw power Cathy threw at me. I felt as though I was encased in plastic wound tightly around my body. I fought to focus, to control my own mind. Suddenly, the plastic fell away. I could breathe and the air even smelled fresher. My concentration had won. I felt no sexual urges at all and my cock was soft and quiet in my trousers.

I opened my eyes to see Mary unfastening Cathy’s collar.

“Mary! What are you doing?”

Her expression was raw sexual need when she turned towards me. “I am going to have sex with Cathy. I am letting her free for me.”

“No! Mary, I order you to stand back and leave her alone.”

“Please, Davy! I want her!”

Cathy was focusing all the power she had on Mary now. Mary was trapped. She would do anything to make love to Cathy, but, she was programmed to obey me and I had given her a direct order. With my fingers extended, I hit Cathy sharply in the solar plexus to break her concentration. She exhaled and gasped, trying to breathe. Mary fell back on the floor.

“Mary! Leave! Go upstairs!”

Mary jumped up and ran from the room. I locked the door behind her.

Cathy’s eyes looked like a trapped animal, a rat in a corner, or, a snake coiled and ready to strike. We were alone now.

“I know you are not programmed. How did you do it?”

“What are you talking about?”

She tried to act innocent but her body language gave her away. She was a fighter trying for an advantage. I could tell she was in pain from the horrible tight bindings on her arms. Just as I concentrated to drive out her sexual power, she was trying to drive out the pain so she could stay focused on me. That is the reason I had bound her that way. I wanted her to ache.

“The proper phase is ‘Which do your prefer sirloin or tube steak?’, not ‘thick tube steak’. You gave yourself away.”

“Davy, I do not understand,” she replied, again acting innocent. I took the clothing shears from the cabinet where Uncle Bert had inventoried all sorts of neat things and walked back to my sister. She blanched and pulled back. I slipped the shears in the collar of her blouse and began cutting off her clothes. She was totally still, not wanting the sharp steel to cut her precious flesh.

“Cathy, I love you, but I have to get to the bottom of this. Tell me about it?”

“Tell you about what?” she asked as I slipped the shear point into her leggings and started cutting them away.

“I know you are frightened. I know you do not wish to give up this power you have but you must. Your power does not work on me, Cathy, not anymore. I have you and I will not let you go, not until I am satisfied I know what is happening. Give it up to me, Cathy. I am the one man in your life you can trust to care for you. You can give it up without fear.”

She was naked now. Cathy has an unbelievable body, certainly better than Eve’s or any of the other Baywatch babes, almost as good as Andy. She has a beautiful face which expresses so many subtle emotions. She is an outstanding female. She was also a dangerous and predatory member of the deadliest species - human beings. She was hurting badly from her arm bondage. She was starting to shiver from fear, the sweat pouring from her body.

“You won’t hurt me. You love me too much.”

It was said in disbelief, which made me hope I could get what I needed with no harm to her. She was desperate for some advantage, some thing that would give her hope. I had to strip away all hope, all security from her, no matter what it took. She had to believe I would do what it took to reduce her to total and complete submissiveness to me. For that to happen, I had to be ready to do whatever it would take. I steeled myself.

This was not a surrender from programming like Eve, my taking her because of the impact of the chemical on her will. This was a fight to the death. And, it was a fight I must win. It was obvious to me as much as she knew about the programming and being unprogrammed herself, Cathy was a deadly threat to us all. If a criminal element found out about it, they would do anything to get the formula. Our lives, Andy and Mary and mine, would be worthless. Even our government could not be trusted not to harm us for the knowledge.

I had to break Cathy. I had to.

“Yes, I will hurt you. Remember when I was about fourteen and started reading about western history? Remember the stories I read and told to you about how the Comanche Indians broke the white women they captured to make them docile slaves? You were ten, then. Remember those stories?”

Cathy was white, the color gone from her face. I stood right against her, my face in hers. I concentrated on making myself as mean, my face as frightening, as I could. I wanted her to get the message. I took a breast in each hand, massaging them roughly as I spoke.

“Remember? Remember all I told you. I will do that to you. I will cut little pieces off your breasts and make you eat them, bite by bite. I will cut off your toes so you cannot walk, cut out your tongue so you cannot speak. I will cut off your clit and your pussy lips so you can have no sexual pleasure. I will, Cathy. And, you know I will. You know if I can ignore the sexual power you aimed at me, I am capable of anything, capable even of torturing and maiming you.”

I felt warm liquid hit my trousers leg, drenching me and her as she peed on us. I did not move away. I intensified my glare.

“Yes, darling Cathy. This is too important to let you get away with anything. Think, Cathy. Think. Remember the story about the white woman the Comanches burned with coals. You threw up that night when I told you. Remember. You ran screaming into Mom and Dad’s bedroom. I got spanked for it. Remember. Remember what the Comanches did to her.”

Cathy was almost in shock, sweating profusely, still except for an uncontrollable shaking as if she had a very bad flu. Her eyes were wide, unblinking, filled with fear.

“The Comanches tied her down, spread eagled and naked. They took a hot coal from the fire. They did it slowly, very slowly. They took all night. They wanted her to scream. They wanted all the other women to hear it, to remember, to understand they would do the same to them. They wanted her to remember her own screams, her own begging them to stop. Remember, Cathy? They took the coal and held it above her so she could see it. They wanted her to think about that heat on her body. An ash dropped on her face. She screamed and struggled, but to no avail.”

I wanted Cathy to think about it. I wanted to terrorize her. The pain in her arms was pounding through her, being multiplied by the fear from a story she knew was true was creating.

“They moved the coal out of her vision. She tried to sit up, to see, to know. Where were they going to burn her? Where? What part of her body be burned off in the worse pain a human can have?”

Cathy crossed her legs, turning, trying to protect her crotch.

“That’s right, Cathy. She could not see but she knew that hot, burning coal was between her legs. The brave held her hair down, so she could not see where they were going to disfigure her. He jerked it hard, like this!”

I yanked her hair, pulling her head back. Cathy sobbed from deep in her gut. She did not try to pull away from me. She was too frightened to control her own body. She just shook.

“She felt the heat between her legs, didn’t she? She felt the heat there. They moved the coal around, letting her feel the heat against her thigh, her knee, her pussy. She could smell the hair burning. She could feel it between her legs. She thought they were going to burn off her pussy lips. That is what she thought, wasn’t it?”

Cathy nodded mechanically as tears now streamed down her face.

“But, they didn’t. They just let her scream. Can’t you hear her screams, Cathy? A white woman captured by savages. She had watched as they killed her husband, cutting his scalp off while he was still alive, leaving him to die in pain in the hot Texas sun. She had been raped many times by many braves. She had been beaten by the squaws, whipped with the long deer hide whips. She had been given little food and water, made to work all day as the sun burnt into her tender skin. Remember, Cathy? Remember the description she wrote of her abject horror. Think! Remember!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.