My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 19: Mouse Play

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Mouse Play - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

After leaving Mary and Andy in Denver shopping, I headed for Vail. I drove the new Suburban into my driveway about two in the afternoon on December 23. For the first time in six months, I did not have one of my wonderful kittens with me. Suddenly, my tiredness and that well fucked feeling left me. Horny as a billy goat, I headed out into the bright, sunshiny day.

I guess the old saying is right.

When the kittens are away, the mouse will play.

Christmas week in Vail is wild. Every bed in the area is sold, primarily to families there for the holidays. I walked through the town, talking to people, the spirit of the holidays growing in me with each step. I stopped at a restaurant for a cup of hot cocoa to go. When the cocoa was gone, I went to my favorite bar which is a hang out for the Vail singles, those young people who work in the town to care for the tourists. I pushed my way into it.

Molly was behind the bar. She was a “lifer” as the full time, permanent, residents of Vail call themselves.

“Hi, Davy. What can I get you?” she asked, shoving the peanuts in front of me. Molly is about six feet tall and weights probably one sixty. She is all muscle because every available moment she spends skiing, hiking or in the gym. Still.

“Give me a Coors, Molly. Say, do you prefer sirloin or tube steak?”

“Davy, that is a lousy pick up line. Why don’t you just ask me if I want to fuck?”

“Well, Molly, do you...”

“No!” She sat the beer in front of me and went to the other end of the bar.

Shot down with ease.

I let my eyes pan the room as I sipped. For some reason, I looked at the woman sitting next to me after I looked at the whole room. About thirty, she had a wry expression on a very pretty face framed by brown hair. Her best feature was big chocolate eyes.

“Was that a pick up line?” she asked.

“Yes. Really worked, didn’t it?”

“The bartender is right. It is a lousy line. You should try something else.”

“Like what? I mean, a guy can always use help with these things.”

“It depends on the woman.”

“What works on you?”

“The direct approach. Something like ‘come back to my place for a while’.”

“Want to come back to my place for a while?”

“No, thanks. I am waiting for my husband.”

“Nuts.”

She tried not to giggle at my disappointment. I took another gulp of beer, dropped some money on the bar and left. As I walked out the door, I felt a hand on my arm.

“You give up too easily. You will never get laid that way,” big chocolate eyes said to me.

She walked about ten paces behind me because she did not want anyone to see us together. I went into my house, leaving the door open behind me. In a moment, she was inside.

She stood against the front door, unzipped her parka and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a tight wool sweater which revealed a nice torso. I kissed her hard, pressing her against the door. She had nice lips and responded enthusiastically.

“Now, do me! No foreplay. Come on,” she snapped, her hands busily trying to undress me. I aim to please. In a flash, we were naked. She pulled me to the floor on top of her, the piled clothes our bed. Her ankles locked at the base of my spine as I rammed into her, finding her sloshing wet and hot as a pistol.

I almost told her to be quiet, but there was no need for that. She was silent except for the rhythmic breathing, like a steam locomotive, uh, uh, uh, uh, matching the rhythm of my thrusts. She was slick with sweat, her hair plastered against her, arms locked around my shoulders, when I felt her breathing change and her legs tighten around me. “Yes,” she whispered. It was the loudest sound she made, but then sound volume and sexually intensity never went hand in hand.

I restrained myself, not wishing to cum right then. She commented about my dry ejaculation but let it drop as I carried her into the bedroom.

I expected her to resist when I placed her face down on the stack of pillows, her ass up in the air. She heard the metal rip as I opened the condom. When I slipped between her legs, she held her ass open for me. I could tell when I entered her dark passage, I was not the first to reside there. Her ass was delightful as her pussy had been. She again willingly acceded when I took her mouth.

When she went into the bathroom, I saw her look at the pictures of Mary, Andy and Lisa on my dresser top, then look at me. But, she did not comment. She took a quick shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.