My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 13: Home Again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Home Again - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

After stopping at the tattoo parlor where I had a gold ring inserted through Lisa’s clit hood, Andy, Lisa and I drove in the Bronco from the Denver airport to the ranch north of Glenwood Springs which I had inherited from Uncle Bert. It was a cold, clear, crisp Colorado day, with the sun bright in the sky with we arrived about three in the afternoon.

Andy and I were glad to be home. We had been gone a month, training in New York with Mistress Diana, the Amazon dominatrix, and in San Francisco with Delilah, America’s leading madame. When we stopped in LA to see my parents, we had added Lisa, my formerly bitchy girlfriend but now our slave, as a member of our little community. I should point out that Lisa was submissive and willingly agreed to be my slave. Mary, Andy and the 3,000 others had been programmed by Uncle Bert using a secret mind control drug to be slaves. We did not call them slaves, however. We called the programmed women kittens.

Mary came running out of the door when I pulled up in front and blared the truck horn. It was bedlam as we all greeted each other. Mary, Andy’s mother, Bert’s mistress and my kitten, had been holding down the fort while we were gone. I had arranged for Mary to have everything ready to go to Aspen. She had already taken a load of necessaries down, purchased groceries and opened the house for our arrival. The four of us loaded what we needed to take in the Bronco, locked the ranch house and headed back on the road.

The conversation as we traveled was mostly about what had happened in Colorado in our absence (nothing worth relating except Mary found a few women for me) and what adventures Andy and I had while we were gone. You have already read those but Lisa and Mary had not heard them so we regaled them with our adventures. Of course, I did not tell them everything, like the Christmas present I gave my father. I thought about him and wondered how he was doing now that his darling wife (my mother) was programmed to make him the best fucked man in LA.

I was eager to explore what Mary knew about the programming but I did not bring it up in front of Lisa. Since she was not programmed, I wanted her to know nothing about it.

I thought about what I needed to do next.

Uncle Bert had left me a three-part assignment to complete before I was to receive the next clue in my treasure hunt to recreate the formula of his mind control drug discovery. I had done all my required reading, which was part one. Andy and I had spent two weeks learning B&D with Mistress Diana in New York and two weeks honing our regular sex skills with Madame Delilah in San Francisco which was part two of the assignment.

I had not yet completed the third part of the assignment. I had to seduce ten women in both Aspen and Vail, take them three ways and then either get them into B&D or video them. I hoped it would be easy to find, fuck and photograph twenty women, ten in Aspen and ten in Vail. Not that I minded the assignment, but I was more eager to get the formula for the drug and learn how the women I already had were programmed.

We parked the vehicle in the garage of the Aspen house and started unloading. Mary had made some homemade lasagna and left it in the freezer when she opened the house earlier in the week. I left Andy in charge of dinner with Lisa as her assistant. They started making the salad and heating the lasagna. They put the garlic bread in the oven and opened the Chianti. I asked to speak to Mary alone.

Mary threw herself in my arms. Mary is an older version of Andy and every bit as enjoyable, the Rolls to Andy’s Porsche. I pulled her into me with my ass on her hard, lush ass. She ground her pelvis against my hardening cock as we kissed hungrily.

“I have missed you,” I said.

“Not like I have missed you. I hope you are as horny as I am. I need to be fucked long and hard.”

“Tonight. But, first, we need to talk about Lisa and her training. Andy is too sweet. Lisa will need a harder hand.”

Mary’s eyes were bright, floodlights of desire, as a devilish grin broke across her face.

“Let me do it.”

“I thought you were submissive.”

“I am both. I want to be submissive to you but I would love to dominate Lisa. I can train her just like you want her, Davy.”

“Okay. She is yours. Tell me, how did you like Mistress Diana?”

“Migod, I would love to make that bitch goddess my sub. Think of it. As dominant as she is ... to break her. Oh, Davy ... Bert would never let me do it. He let Diana do whatever she wanted with me and she did plenty. I loved it, but pay backs are fun. To get even, to break her, oh, Davy, please.”

“No need to ask. As soon as things have settled down a little, I will have Diana visit us here.”

“No. In Vail. That is where our dungeon is. I want her in a dungeon.”

The thought of breaking Diana had us both so hot, we could not stand it. I yanked down her ski pants, pushed her on her knees and fucked her doggy style there in the living room. I let myself come naturally as she orgasmed again and again on my cock. After I shot in her, I realized Andy and Lisa were watching us. Andy had a sly, knowing smile. Lisa looked dazed.

It was a lovely, family dinner, just like your family, I am sure. There was me, head of the household, sitting at the head of the table, enjoying a wonderful, home-cooked meal and some fabulous female companionship. There was Mary, sitting at my right, looking relaxed and well fucked. She was wearing a powder blue ski skin, tight over her luscious body. There was Andy, sitting at my left, looking sweet and loving. She was wearing a midnight blue ski skin, tight over her luscious body. There was Lisa, naked and collared, kneeling by my side, waiting for any instruction, serving as our waitress. Isn’t that your typical family dinner?

I told Lisa to clean up while Mary, Andy and I went into the living room. I took my big easy chair and had the two of them kneel at my feet.

“Tell me about your programming Andy,” I asked in a neutral, conversational tone.

“What are you talking about?” she replied innocently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.