My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 12: Lisa’s Submission

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Lisa’s Submission - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

There I was in my own bedroom in the house where I grew up. Andy, my kitten of six months, was naked and kneeling at my feet. Since she had been programmed by Uncle Bert to be my kitten (as he called his female slaves), this was no surprise. Lisa, the bitch I had dated who was unprogrammed, was naked, kneeling beside Andy. Lisa was begging me to spank her. What was going on? My cock was a rock. He thought he knew exactly what was happening.

As I thought about it, I realized Lisa always had this submissive streak. I never realized it before. But, the training we had a Mistress Diana’s allowed Andy to see it right away. Or, maybe it was the programming. I wandered off in thought about the programming as the two naked women waited patiently.

“I don’t spank just anybody, Lisa. They must be someone very special to me.”

“I want to be special to you, Davy ... I mean, master. I have always wanted to be special to you.”

“Will you be my slave?” “Yes, master.” “My slut?” “Yes, master. Please.” “Is your pussy wet?”

Lisa turned beet red but did not look away, holding my gaze shamelessly. “Flooding, master, like it never has before.”

I grabbed Lisa’s hair, pulling it back to raise her face. She gasped and her mouth opened as I leaned to kiss her. It was a long, demanding kiss.

“You are special to me, Lisa. I am happy you want to belong to me. But, you will have to earn your spanking.”

This whole scenario had been very confusing to Lisa. Driven by her own deep need to be dominated and exacerbated by the strongest sexual desire she had ever experienced, her mind was reeling that she would have to beg to be punished. Now, she had been told she would have to earn it.

“What do you wish of me?” she asked, too far gone to stop now ... or, ever.

“Suck my cock, slave!”

Lisa and I had dated for three years. She had a few times taken my cock in her mouth, all the time fighting my urging for her to suck it. Now, she started blinking as the two parts of her mind ... natural and sexual versus environmental and non-sexual ... fought for dominance in her.

“Yes, master,” she said, opening her mouth.

“Wait.” I sat down, then, instructed Andy to teach Lisa how to suck cock. Andy was a good cock sucker. No, Andy was a great cock sucker. I found out she was a good teacher, also. Since I can hold back forever, I did, enjoying the two beautiful women at my feet and their strenuous efforts at pleasing me.

How can I describe this? Picture a wet dream, centerfold-type blonde, naked, on her knees, sweetly and competently explaining to a beautiful brunette with a lean and athletic type body, who is also naked and on her knees, the best way to suck your cock. You are leaning back on the bed, propped up on your arms, smiling down at them as they nestle between your legs. Got that picture! Go with it!

Lisa was exhausted. She had valiantly sucked and slurped until her jaw hurt. Andy gave me a glance confirming my evaluation of Lisa.

“Slut Lisa, I am going to cum in your mouth.”

She nodded, since my cock in her mouth kept her from speaking. I instructed my programmed cock to shoot a little. I saw Lisa gag but swallow.

“Good, baby,” Andy whispered in her ear. Again, a little and she swallowed without gagging this time.

“Now, me, please, master,” Andy said.

“No. I want it all,” Lisa said, surprising both of us. She got her wish, as I let myself empty my balls. Cum oozed around my cock onto her lips and chin. Andy licked her clean.

“Very good, slut, for your first time.”

“Thank you, master,” she replied. I was amazed how ‘master’ just seemed to flow from her.

“You have earned your spanking. Lay across my lap.” Eagerly, Lisa crawled across my lap. Andy sat in front of Lisa, holding Lisa’s wrists in her hands.

“I know you are going to love this,” she said with a grin.

It was a spanking meant to create sexual need and the desire to have more spankings. The swats were clean, crisp, but not that hard. I spaced them, rubbing her ass, letting my hand caress her pussy between each blow. I could feel her juices run down on my leg. Still, after ten, her ass was red and hot to the touch. Tears fell from her eyes.

“Do you want to be fucked now, Lisa, my slut?”

“Yes. Please fuck me!”

I had believed Lisa did not orgasm easily. In fact, sometimes I knew she faked it. This time, she was a hot, sweating, whimpering, squirming slut as I pounded her poor pussy unmercifully. She had at least four orgasms as she begged me to fuck her harder. I had her arms pinned above her head at the end, my legs trapping hers up and out as I rammed into her. She shrieked and arched, cumming one last time before she passed out.

With Lisa out cold on the bed, I pulled Andy to me. We gently made love before going to sleep.

We were all sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee, which my father made each morning from freshly ground 100% Columbian beans. Mom had been cooking waffles and we were eating away. If Mom and Dad were surprised to find Lisa had spent the night with us, they did not show it.

I wondered if Uncle Bert had programmed them to be totally accepting of anything sexual I did. It was obvious we had sex. Both the girls looked well fucked. For the first time in my life, I thought a saw a sexual expression on my father’s face. He looked envious of me and desirous of them.

“Andy and I are going back to Colorado today,” I said.

“Oh, why, honey? We do not get to see enough of you,” Mom replied.

Lisa’s eyes were boring into me.

“We need to get back to Mary and get ready for Christmas. There is so much to do. You know Uncle Bert left me some instructions about projects he was working on he wanted me to complete.”

“Your father and I are both excellent scientists and I am a biochemist, if you need any help,” Mom said as she shoveled another waffle on my plate.

“Who is Mary?” Lisa whispered to Andy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.