My Inheritance - Cover

My Inheritance

Copyright© 1999 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 3: The Message from the Grave

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Message from the Grave - Dave inherits 3,000 sex slaves, $20 million and a treasure hunt to a mind control formula

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control  

When I awakened, the sun was up and she was gone. So was Uncle Bert’s Bronco. I panicked momentarily, fearing she had stolen it, but, I found a fresh pot of coffee and a note in the kitchen. “Sweetheart. Went for groceries. I love you. Andy.” In a few minutes she was back with an armload of food. She made bacon, eggs and toast. We visited like old friends. I cannot tell you how happy I was to find a warm, sensitive, intelligent, wonderful woman with a delightful sense of humor under the Barbie doll facade. No man really wants a Porsche without an engine.

She led me into the big den, pushed me back into an easy chair and knelt between my legs.

“I think a woman should always be kneeling between her man’s legs. What do you think?”

She was teasing me, her face sunshine. I watched the rise and fall of her breasts against the tight top she wore.

“Now, do not touch me. Do not interrupt. OK?”

“Sure,” I replied.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, her face down turned. When she looked back at me, her eyes were dead, as if she was in a trance.

What happened next I will repeat verbatim. I could not believe it.

“Hello David, it in Uncle Bert. Consider Andy to be a human tape recorder. Do not touch her but you can control the flow of information. She will respond to stop, repeat, forward and continue commands. Now, you are wondering why your dead uncle would use a sexy young woman to speak to you from his grave.

I have discovered something so unique and powerful I am very afraid it will fall into evil hands. I am afraid to write it all down. So, I have put together a matrix of information tied together by clues, some of which only you can interpret, to arrive at the whole of the information necessary to duplicate my discovery. Consider this to be a giant puzzle or treasure hunt. I started on this project after my heart attack and I have completed it.

Davy, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have installed safeguards to keep you from getting the information too quickly. I want it to take at least a year. And, along the way, I will ask you to study ethics, morality, religion and other issues which you may consider to be irrelevant. Do everything I ask, Davy. Please. It is very important. The last thing I want is to destroy or corrupt you by giving you too much power.

Some of the clues will be obtuse but think of all our time together, of what I have taught you. It will come to you. If it does not and you cannot duplicate the discovery, maybe it is divine intervention and for the best.

First, a little surprise of a personal nature.

Davy, I am not your Uncle Bert. I am your father. I convinced your mother to have sex with me and impregnated her. I did not want to marry but I wanted a child and I wanted that child to have a good home. I convinced my brother Charles to marry your mother. They both have no knowledge of this. The reason you spent so much time with me is that I convinced them to allow it. I say convinced. I should say programmed. So, son, I am very happy for you to finally know, even under these circumstances. Your mother is damn good - a wild woman - in bed, by the way, in spite of her outward frozen facade.”

“Stop,” I said. Andy stopped. Her head lowered. I got up and walked around. I got another cup of coffee, went out in the sun and thought. In twenty minutes when I went back, Andy had not moved. “Continue,” I commanded. Her head rose and she began to speak.

“My discovery is mind control, the ability to unequivocally control how a person thinks, including the elimination of their own free will and total servitude to your will or any will you choose to substitute. Your parents were my earliest subjects and I have refined it greatly since then. How I do it, or, since I am dead, how I did it, is your treasure hunt. Obviously, such a power could destroy civilization as we know it. While I do think society could use a few changes, I believe the system we have is the best man can do. I do not want me, or, now you, to be the cause of its destruction.

But, enough of that now.

You are very wealthy. By now, you have seen the assets you will receive which should give you an after tax income of about $80,000 a month, not including capital appreciation. The bank is doing a good job managing the money. I suggest you ignore the financial aspects of your inheritance, using the income for your needs, and concentrate on the hunt.

Andy is your slave. She will do anything, any time, any where you ask. She is a wonderful and delightful young woman. You will be only the second man in her life. I guess I should have left her a virgin for you but she was so delicious, I could not help myself. So, sue me. You should understand that she really, deeply and truly loves you, with certain modifications not found in ordinary, unprogrammed women.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.