Toy Mom - Cover

Toy Mom

Copyright© 1999 by HeadHunter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Middle aged mom get carried away by the excitement of being amongst her son's and daughter's friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Mrs. Kelly Beal was proud of her two kids. Her 16 year old son, Troy, was a sophomore in High School and was one of the few 10th graders to make the varsity football team. Heather, her daughter, was a beautiful 18 year old senior, making plans for college the next year.

Kelly and her husband Bill, had worked hard and built a good home for themselves and their kids. Bill and Kelly had recently celebrated their 20th Wedding Anniversary and both of their 40th birthdays. Kelly and Bill seemed to be settling into their middle years with style and grace.

As the kids had gotten older the Beal home seemed to be a gathering place for young men and women. Kelly felt fortunate that all the kids were comfortable in her home. She enjoyed the youthful energy that they brought with them. As Kelly aged she believed that the kids had helped to keep her thinking and acting young.

On more than one occasion Kelly over-heard some of the young visitors tell Heather and Troy what a "cool Mom" they had. This made Kelly Beal smile to herself. When she had been in high school she had been fairly active, but had never been considered "cool". The visitors to the Beal home were mostly 18 year old seniors and a few college aged young people. Heather was a cheerleader and attracted handsome young men like bees to honey. Troy had been accepted by the older athletes because he had made the team.

Kelly enjoyed fixing the kids snacks. She would often joke and tease with them. She even began to enjoy some of the rock music constantly blasting from the ever-present CD player. On a couple of occasions Kelly, trying to show that she was "with it", had even danced her way through the crowd in the kitchen, causing the "gang" of kids to cheer "you still got the moves Mrs. B."

Heather was going steady with, Jake, one of the Senior co-captains of the football team. He was a handsome young man with a 6'2" physique built from months in the school's weight room. He could have dated any girl in the school, but had set his cap on Heather. Lately he was becoming frustrated. Kelly and her daughter were confidants, Kelly was glad that her daughter had listened to her lectures about being a "good girl" and saving herself for marriage. Kelly knew that her daughter had never gone past "first base" with the virile young Jake. A fact, she was sure was frustrating the handsome teenager to no end. Kelly often told Heather, "I never had sex until I was married. I knew it was wrong, so I didn't do it." At a deeper level Kelly's less then spectacular sex life with her husband Bill, often made her subconsciously question her attitudes and beliefs. But the "good" mother in Kelly would never admit that to herself, much less Heather.

One Friday evening, a week before the first football game of the season, the usual crowd of football players and cheerleaders were lounging on the patio of the Beal home. It was a large patio next to a small 3 ft. deep above-ground pool. Kelly and Bill Beal were saving their money for a big in-ground pool they hoped to have built before next summer. Kelly could feel the beat of the blasting CD player, but the group of 10 kids were tired from what had been extra hard football and cheerleader practices.

On this evening Kelly Beal had more energy than the young people sitting and laying in shorts and tee-shirts on the patio. Kelly happily came out onto the patio with a tray of cold drinks. "Here's some refreshments guys", she said as she moved around the young people, who quickly grabbed the cold cans from her tray. Kelly never said "kids", she really though of the young people as friends. Kelly was comfortable dressing like the "guys" in Bermuda shorts and a pull over shirt of Bill's that she liked to wear. Bill always complained to her when she did this because the wife and mother had a very generous bust. She stretched out his shirts. With a heavy 44 inch chest, the front half of her tits rested on the tray along with the soda cans. Steve Blanchard, one of the big line-men on the team and best friend of Jake, reached up from his prone position on a lounge chair, missed a can and grabbed Kelly's right boob firmly. Surprised, Kelly froze, and Steve squeezed the soft tit flesh twice more, before saying "oops" and withdrawing his hand. Kelly felt her nipple stiffen, but quickly regained her composure and continued passing through the group. As she re-entered the house she heard Steve say to Jake, "hey man, I just copped a feel of Mrs. B's tits. She's got nice boobs for a mom. Sure are bigger than Heather's." Jake replied, "Yea! you've gotten just as far with her Mom as I have with Heather." The rest of the evening went uneventfully, but Kelly thought she heard a few, "under their breath" comments by the boys. Comments about "nice big tits" the next few times she came in contact with the group. In fact, Kelly spent more time with the young people than usual. She acted younger and tried to get their attention with her actions. Nothing overt, but just having fun. For their part the boys were very flirtatious with her. On one occasion Kelly caught her daughter giving her a "why don't you leave us alone, look." Troy, her son, was oblivious to everything. He was happy to be with the older kids and felt that his acceptance with the older players and cheerleaders was insured by the acceptance of his whole family, including his Mom.

Later as she cleaned up the kitchen, Kelly hummed one of the kids favorite rock songs and imagined that she was in high school again. Mrs. Beal thought back to several wrestling matches with boys in the back seat of a car, driven by one or another of her few and far between dates. She had never gone any farther than some kissing and allowing the boy a quick feel of her boobs through her clothes. In high school Kelly had been a little plump. Always with big boobs, but she had never been comfortable with her body. After her children were born Kelly had worked very hard not to become fat. She now weighed a few pounds less then she did on the day she was married. She smiled to herself, "what harm did it do if she enjoyed reliving some of her adolescent memories with her children's friends."

After cleaning the kitchen, Kelly walked through the house and saw her husband, with his middle-aged stomach spread, sleeping in a recliner. She shook her head and continued to the den where she interrupted Jake stealing a kiss from Heather. She apologized and backed out of the den, leaving the couple in the semi-darkness. Her stomach gave a little flutter. Not because her daughter was kissing the young man, but because she suddenly imagined herself kissing some handsome young buck.

Later that night, Heather wanted to tell her Mom, not to hang around with her friends so much, but she also wanted to thank her Mom for gracefully leaving the den. However, the phone rang and Heather spent the rest of the night talking with a variety of friends.

The football season was soon underway and Kelly threw herself into the weekly routine. She loved her role as the unofficial team Mom. She was also the "number one" fan in the stands. She cheered the cheers that she had learned by heart by listening to Heather practice in the back yard. Kelly called all the players by name when they made a good play. She gave special sweet treats to the team members before each game. The players favorite candy treat was a plastic football full of chocolate kisses. Kelly would paint each player's number on the plastic football and give them to the young men when they came by the house on Friday after school.

Before the third game of the season Mrs. Beal smiled when Jake thanked her for the candy kisses by giving her a kiss in return. He did this in front of the team. It was basically a chaste kiss, but Jake's lips lingered on Kelly's for just a second. The kiss thrilled Kelly. She felt more a part of the group than ever. Heather didn't think anything was unusual, but she couldn't help but see her Mom's big smile. As luck would have it Jake had the best game of his career. He scored several touchdowns and was the hero of the game. Kelly cheered harder than any other fan in the stands. She imagined that she was in high school cheering for her boyfriend. Something she had never had the chance to do as a teenager. The few boys she dated definitely weren't football stars.

At the party after the game Bill went off to bed, as usual, telling his wife that, "he was tired from a hard week at work." Kelly, as usual, acted as housemother to a group of football players and cheerleaders. That was OK with her for in recent years she had enjoyed the company of the teenagers more than the company of her husband. As the evening wore on, Kelly refilled bowls of chips and glasses of soda. Dancing her way through the living room, at one point she even did "the bump" with her hips in a group of both male and female young people. The party thinned out until there were only six teenagers left. Jake and Heather had slipped into the den and were kissing on the couch in the dark. Kelly Beal knew that her daughter was in the den, but felt that it was better for the 18 year old to be at home rather than parked on some dark street. She didn't interrupt her daughter's time with Jake. In fact, Kelly was living vicariously through her daughter's exciting steps into adulthood. The other four teenagers were lounging around the living room. Troy, Kelly's son, had fallen asleep on the couch. Troy had rolled over facing towards the back of the couch, away from the three other kids.

Steve Blanchard, Sue, and Frank were seated in a circle listening to music, playing cards and laughing quietly. As Kelly move through the room she saw Steve lean forward and give Sue a kiss. On a later trip through the room, picking up empty glasses, Kelly saw Frank give Sue a kiss. She stopped and with a lilt to her voice said, "what are you guys up too?" Sue blushed, but Steve looked up at Mrs. Beal and said, "Oh, come-on Mrs. B. were are just having a little innocent fun. Frank and I are playing cards to see who gets to kiss Sue. Its sort of like spin the bottle. You played spin the bottle when you were young, didn't you?" Kelly laughed, and acting indignant, replied, "when I was young, are you saying that I'm old, Steve?" "Oh no, Mrs. B. you know what I mean, Heather and Troy are lucky to have a Mom like you, my folks are old fuddy- duddies. You're like one of us kids," Steve quickly replied. "Well thank you Steve!" Replied Kelly sitting down in the circle, "I like to think that I'm still young enough for you guys. Can I get you kids anything else from the kitchen?" Frank, a slender senior finally spoke, "No thanks. But do you know how to play Blackjack?" "If you mean 21, I sure do. Bill and I played in Las Vegas once", replied Kelly. Steve smiled and said, "I can't imagine Mr. Beal in Las Vegas, but I'll bet you gave all of those "showgirls" a run for their money, Mrs. B." "We were just drawing for high card," said Frank. "Can you show us how to play 21?"

Kelly took a few minutes and showed the young people how to play 21. Steve said, "I think I have it. Lets play a hand." Kelly dealt the cards and every one went bust except Steve. Before Kelly could react Steve leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth. "Steve, what's got into you?" a shocked Kelly said. "Aw come-on it was just a quick kiss. Your just one of the gang. Besides all the football players were saying that Jake had the best game of his life after he kissed you before the game. I just wanted to get a Mrs. B. lucky kiss. Maybe I can be the star next game."

Kelly smiled. She didn't feel like a forty year old housewife and mother. She felt like she was in high school. She felt like a girl that all the football players talked about and wanted to kiss for luck. "Thanks for the compliment, Steve. Since this is just for fun I don't mind giving you a lucky kiss. I'll have to cheer extra loud for you at next Friday's game", kidded Kelly. Frank had picked up the cards and dealt another hand. The cards were turned over. Frank won and gave Sue a kiss. Kelly could see Frank's and Sue's tongues intertwining as they kissed. Kelly knew that she should get up. But Steve quickly dealt another hand. As the cards were turned, Steve leaned over, put one hand behind Kelly's head and gave her a deep kiss. Kelly felt the young man's tongue push between her lips and teeth. The stabbing tip of the masculine tongue rolled around in Kelly's mouth. His hand held her head firmly. As he withdrew his tongue he hollowed his cheeks and sucked Kelly' s limp tongue into his sweet tasting mouth. Kelly was frozen. For a moment she stared deeply into Steve's beautiful young eyes, as her soft pink tongue rested inside the boy's mouth. Finally, Kelly pushed herself away and stood up. Her breath came in ragged gasps. "I think I'd better clean up the kitchen", Kelly said. Then she walked on wobbly legs out of the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.