Fog - Cover

Fog

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 1999 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: She was feeling like a stoke and poke and she went for it with her husband, she didn't realize who joined them after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Kathy and Larry Kinslow were sitting around the pool with their son, Ray and his friend, John. It was a hot, sultry Saturday afternoon and Kathy's ineffectual bikini left little to the imagination. Its brevity displayed her lovely body beautifully. She had large, round, perfectly shaped breasts while the rest of her body was enough to make a man drool. She was a perfect charmer for her thirty eight years, from her billowing mane of auburn hair down to her dainty little toes decorated with soft pink nail polish.

The sides of the bikini bottom were highcut revealing almost all of her tawny thighs while the front bulged out provocatively hinting at the abundant growth of pubic hair underneath. As she lay sunning herself in the scorching afternoon sun, she noticed, somewhat proudly that her son's friend couldn't keep from staring at her partially covered mammaries. The tiny bikini top did little to conceal her bulging breasts from the boy's roaming eyes as it only covered the big, dusky areola. The big nipple bulged out brazenly obvious. Her son, Ray was a freshman in college and had invited his friend down for the weekend. John was a year or two ahead of Ray in college, and seemed much more mature. She wondered if John had an erection, but she couldn't see because he was floating around the pool, face down on a rubber dragon.

Around four O'clock, Kathy sat up sending her big, firm breasts into convulsions of movement much to the boy's delight. Smiling mischievously, she stood up and stepped over to where her husband lay.

"Honey, I think I'm going to go upstairs for a while, " she told him, "would you like to join me?"

"Sure thing, " he replied, sitting up, "its getting too hot out here." She could feel the boy's eyes on her ass as she strolled across the patio. She clenched her round, firm ass making it quiver enticingly with each step she took. She knew that her long legs were the envy of many women in the neighborhood.

"Do we have any marijuana left?" She smiled, letting her hand brush the bulge in her husbands bathing trunks, "I feel like a smoke and a poke."

"Sure, " he grinned at her, fondling her round ass as they walked up the stairs, "but what about the boys?"

"They'll just have to get their own, " she laughed, reaching behind her and untying her bikini top.

"Whatever you say, " he said, watching her big, perfect breasts spill out into the open, bobbling and wiggling as she walked, "God, you have the most beautiful breasts in the world."

"You really think so, " she smiled coyly.

Closing the door, Kathy sauntered over to the couch while Larry got the marijuana and joined her. They sat on the couch, kissing and smoking, passing the smokes back and forth until they were blitzed.

As they lit up the fifth toke, they heard the door open.

Kathy turned and saw her son and his friend staring at her with silly grins on their faces.

"What do you two boys want?" she finally grinned back at them, oblivious to the fact that she no longer wore her bikini top and her bare breasts were prominently exposed for their pleasure.

Her son's friend, John was openly staring at her for some reason and her son, Ray was staring at her with a confused expression on his face.

"We just cme dwn to see wht you wr dn, " Ray stammered, not moving from the doorway.

"Well come on in and join ush, " she muttered, patting the couch beside her, sending her gorgeous breasts into convulsions of wiggling flesh.

Seizing the opportunity, John hurriedly stepped around Ray and rushed over to the couch. Flouncing down beside her, he openly ogled her big, swollen breasts.

Turning to look at John, Kathy realized that something was wrong, but still couldn't figure it out. She almost felt like an animal in a zoo, being stared at by all of them. Fuzzy headed from the marijuana, she realized that she was surrounded by the three males. The marijuana had transported them back to a primitive time. Back to a time that was without society's mores and ethics. Her head spun as she tried to figure out what was happening in the hallucinatory world where she had ended up. As if in a fog, she turned and looked over at the biggest male sitting beside her. He had a funny grin on his face as he reached down and slipped his hand inside of the thing she wore around her woman-place. Confused at what was happening, she turned to the younger male sitting by her. He was leering at her hungrily. Then, she felt the big male ease his finger into her woman-thing.

Suddenly, she felt sexually excited by the presence of the males. The room seemed to reek of the primal smell of sex. Then she felt the big male nipping at her ear and her woman-place started to leak out its readiness. Now the aroma of her sex became overpowering. She closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the feel of his finger sliding in and out of her as he nibbled on her ear. Slowly opening her eyes, she turned back around to the younger male who was sitting beside her.

Looking down at his lap, she saw that his manthing was sticking up under the thing he wore around his waist. A feeling of unreality and excitement washed over her. She knew that the male with his finger inside her was her mate, but who was the smaller male? Secretly, she admired the young male and admitted that his arousal was exciting to her. She could feel her oesterus grow as the big male started sliding his finger in and out of her hot, wet woman-place faster and faster.

Turning back around to her mate, she reached down and pulled the cloth thing he wore down off his big manthing. Her mates large, fat mancock now jutted up out of his hairy groin, hard and stiff as she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it roughly. As she ran her hand up and down on his man-penis, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning around, she saw that the third male had joined them and was now sitting on the floor in front of her. The younger males' eyes were watching her stroke her mate's male-thing.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of her mind, she thought that the smaller male sitting in front of her was somehow related to her, but she couldn't remember how he was related. Still befuddled by the effects of the smoke, she smiled down at him and watched as he offered her another piece of burning limb they had been smoking. Taking it, she watched him put another one in his mouth and suck on it.

Mirroring his action, she smoked hers just like he did. She kept smoking until the room began to swirl around her again. There was so much smoke in the air now she didn't even have to use the weed. Inhaling deeply, she drifted farther and farther back in time. After a while, the littlest male took the burning stick from her hand. Dizzy, she leaned back and felt her mate lean over her. Pushing his mouth down onto hers, he kissed her long and hard. The kiss fanned the glowing embers in her woman-place hotter and hotter as her mate's tongue probed the inside of her mouth and his finger assaulted her secret place. Then out of the fog of boiling about inside of her head, she felt a hand on her breast. The hand was too small for her mate, so she knew it had to be one of the smaller males. Her face still mashed against her mates', she blindly reached out to find out who it was. She found that the young male sitting beside her, the one not related to her, had taken her breast in his hands and was lovingly squeezing and playing with it. Not able to decide whether to repulse his advances or not, she let him fondle her breast, gently flicking her big, hard nipple back and forth with his fingers. What would her mate think if he caught the little male doing this to her, she wondered.

She was growing more and more aroused as she stroked her mate's huge hardness faster and faster. As she did, she felt her mate's finger digging into her harder and harder while the other male squeezed and fondled her more and more insistently. Then suddenly she felt someone slowly easing her loin cloth down her legs. Glancing down, she saw that the small male at her feet had pulled her loin cloth down. This exposed her mate's hand moving up and down as he finger-fucked her.

Softly the hands kept pulling the tiny strip of cloth down until it slipped off over her dainty feet and she sat on the couch as naked as the animal she had become. She could hear her mate panting excitedly as she continued to stroke his thick, jutting hardness. She knew that she could easily make him cum anytime she wanted. Slowing the movement of her hand on him, she prolonged his pleasure. As she slowly stroked her mate, she secretly reached over to the male sitting beside her and found the bulge in the young male's lap. She heard him wheeze ashtmatically as her hand found his boy thing through the cloth. Then as she groped and grappled the smaller male's boy thing, she felt his loin cloth slip down and the boy's manthing jump into her hand. Looking down, she saw that the other smaller sitting at her feet had undressed the other young male. With her hand wrapped around the smaller boy-cock, she began stroking it roughly. Now holding both of the males cocks in her hands, she stroked them. Then she felt her mate's loincloth being pulled down off his jutting hardness. His giant cock was now free of its tight constraints. She didn't even have to look to see who had done it as she slid her hands up and down the bloated cylinders of man-meat.

Still stroking both of the male's stiff, hard cocks, she slowly bent down over the big male's cock and licked the huge purple penis-head. Kissing and licking it for several seconds, she finally sucked the bulging cockhead into her mouth. Gently nipping and biting on the golf-ball sized penis-head, she sucked and pulled on it as her hand began to slide up and down it faster and harder. As she jacked him off, she felt him lean back on the couch, his breathing rapidly becoming fast and irregular. Sucking harder and harder, she raked her tongue over the little spot just below the head of his cock, sending him headlong into a gigantic orgasm. As she shucked her hand up and down his pulsating cock, she felt his cock jump and jerk as it began to spew its seed laden cream into her sucking mouth. Spurt after spurt, his dick spit its sticky white hotness into her mouth as she swallowed and swallowed its creamy discharge. Still her hand flew up and down the giant slab of meat as it continued disgorge its virulent load into her mouth.

At last, it finally it stopped shooting off and she let it slip out of her mouth. Looking up at her mate, she saw that he had fallen back on the couch and looked like he had passed out.

Ignoring her mate's dilemma, she now turned to the younger male sitting beside her. Her hand still held his boy thing and she quickly began to jerk it up and down. The male was breathing with difficulty and his face was turning red as she pounded her fist up and down on him. Suddenly, she bent down over the young male's distended man-weapon. She heard his gasp in anticipation. Opening her mouth, she gently sucked almost half of the boy's eight inches penis into her mouth in one swift plunge. Quickly closing her mouth down over him, she began to suck on him as hard as she could as her hand wandered down to his dangling balls. Lifting and playing with the tight spheres within their fleshy sac, she hungrily sucked and slurped on his bulging cock as she felt his body tighten in a pre-eruption spasm of unadulterated pleasure. As she sucked on him, she could hear his breathing become more and more ragged as he rapidly lost control of his ejaculation mechanism. Then suddenly, she heard him bellow out in exultation as his big boy-cock bucked and began to spurt his young, immature cream into her mouth. Sucking as hard as she could, she still couldn't keep up with his gushing cock. Soon his cock was coated with the overflow of his semen as it flowed out of her mouth and down onto the shaft of the boy's cock. Still it came, gusher after gusher of thick, pearly cream until at last, with one feeble little lurch, it stopped. As it stopped, she felt his whole body go limp and he slumped back onto the couch. Slowly lifting her dripping mouth from his rapidly shrinking boy-cock, she saw that both of the males on the couch had passes out.

She suddenly realized that her woman-thing was on fire and she needed a manthing to put out the fire.

Turning away from the younger male, she found the other young male still sitting on the floor in front of her. He was offering her another burning stick. She remembered that she had gotten light-headed when she smoked the burning stick earlier. Now as she stared down at him, she remembered that this smaller male was her own offspring. Her son. Her first born male offspring. Not wanting to rebuff him, she took the smoking stick from him and leaned back to smoke it. She watched him staring at her adoringly as she smoked the stick. It took several moments for her to comprehend that he was naked too. Then she saw that he was gently stroking himself as he gazed up at her longingly. She sat smoking and watching him slide his hand up and down his manthing for several moments before it registered how big his boy-thing was. She coughed, choking on the smoke from stick as she gawked at her son's gigantic penis. She couldn't believe the size of the monstrous penis jutting up out of her son's almost hairless groin. Her mate's penis was huge, she thought, but the penis sticking out of her son's belly was gigantic. Thinking that the marijuana had distorted her vision, she drunkenly turned and stared at the other boys dormant cock and then back to her son's enormity. Her son's penis was more than twice the size of the other boy's normal sized cock. As she stared at her offspring's towering maleness, she knew that it must be more than a foot long. She nearly dropped the burning stick as her fingers became numb. Sensing her surprise, her son reached up and took the stick from her hand before she burned herself. Snuffing it out, he waited. They stared at each other for several moments, seemingly incapable of movement.

She knew that she must be in a state of shock. The adrenaline from the shock seemed to clear her mind just a little. As it did, she was transported forward in time, back to future. Shaking her head, she realized that she had just sucked off her husband and her son's best friend right in front of him. Now both of them were sitting in front of each other without a stitch of clothes on.

While she sat staring at him, he continued to slowly stroke himself. She watched his eyes as they moved from one of her breasts to the other and then down to the furry mound of kinky auburn hair that hid her woman-place from him.

She sat motionless, not knowing what to do. She knew that her woman-place was on fire and aching for a manthing. Her son's manthing was hers for the taking, but that was incest. While she had performed an obscene sex act in front of him, she still hadn't committed the most forbidden of sex acts. She hadn't committed incest with her son. Mothers and sons weren't supposed to make love to each other, she told herself. Still she couldn't keep from staring at her son's magnificent penis. It was beautiful and at the same time, wickedly evil. She watched with fascination as he slowly moved his hand away from it. It jutted up, erect and rigid, gently pulsing back and forth with each heart beat. She still couldn't believe how large it was as she let her eyes lovingly caress the forbidden monster.

As she gawked at his maleness, she felt her hand lift of its own accord. As if it belonged to another person, she watched it float out toward her son's pulsing colossus pulling her toward him as it did. Closer and closer it went until at last it timidly touched the soft firmness of its purple capped mushroom. The instant her finger touched him, her son gradually rose up on his knees, forcing his gigantic boy-cock into her hand. Now, standing on his knees in front of his mother, he once again waited. Responding to his suggestive move, she delicately traced the outline of his penis with her finger.

Her finger slowly circled around the firm, purple cap of maleness and then crept down one side of the ribbed pink shaft that bristled with many, throbbing, pulsing blood vessels. The finger continued, dropping down to his great, dangling testicles and the back up the other side to the bloated purple cockhead. Feeling the pulsing blood vessels that kept blood pumping into the monster and kept it from toppling under its own weight, she let her finger wander back down to its furry base.

Lifting her hand, she let the finger retrace its path back up until it rested on his bulging purple cockhead. Now that she had touched her son, she still didn't know if she dared do more. Time seemed to stop as she let her hand drop away from his bounding cock. Then almost imperceptibly, she leaned forward toward the boy's jutting manhood inch by inch. Drawn toward it by a powerful magnetism, she leaned forward, her soft, full lips moving closer and closer to him. Her son seemed to stop breathing as he watched her draw closer and closer to his maleness. Then, just as she reached him, they were both startled by a loud groan from Larry.

Kathy fell back from her son's thrusting cock as if she had been knocked back by some unseen force. Her son reacted similarly and nearly falling over backward as he recoiled away from her. Turning, they both glared over at Larry only to find he had only groaned in his sleep.

Without saying a word, Kathy scooted forward on the couch and woozily wobbled to her feet. Standing above her son, she turned and looked at both of the other men lying on the couch to make sure that they were still unconscious. Satisfied that they were, she extended her hand down to her son. Helping him up, she took him in her arms and looked deeply into his eyes as if asking him if they should continue. What she saw affirmed what she already knew in her heart of hearts. There was no stopping it now that they had gone this far. Turning quietly, they stole out of the room.

Silently padding down the hallway, hand in hand, they tottered past the master bedroom as she pulled him down to his room. Opening the door, Kathy led her son inside. Stopping for a moment to look back out into the hallway, she softly closed the door behind them and slowly walked over to his bed. He followed her and watched her crawl into his bed.

Easing down onto his bed, she gracefully rolled over onto her back. Slowly, seductively, she began to deliberately spread her legs apart, inch by inch. Her son stood watching her slowly spread her legs apart as he waited. His eyes were focused on her soft underbelly as she opened herself for him wider and wider. She was highly aroused. Her soft inner thighs were now coated with her love-nectar. Then, like a delicate, beautiful pink rose blooming, her most secret of places unfolded, revealing itself to him. Reaching down, she gently spread the soft, silken lips of her womanhood gradually exposing the deep, wet mystical core of her very being. Wider and wider, she spread herself, opening her inner sanctum wider and wider. Finally she had spread her legs wide open. She now lay waiting for her son to make the final move. She knew that she had led him to this point and for what they were about to do, they would share the blame together. She knew that within moments, the mother-son bond would be torn asunder. Or it would be fused together so tightly no one would ever be able to separate it. Looking up at him as he stood at her feet, she could almost feel his uncertainty. Even though she was his mother, he seemed to be in command of the situation. Yet he still seemed incapable of taking the final, momentous step. She knew that he must be torn between desire for her and respect for her. He seemed paralyzed and unable to take the final step.

At last, realizing that he was incapable of acting on his own, she reached up to his bobbing cock and gently took hold of it. Looking into his eyes, she could see the love flowing between them. Then, she gently tugged on his manthing, coaxing him to crawl up between her outstretched legs.

At last he moved, staring down at the frothy slash between her legs as she guided his throbbing manhood down toward it. Both of them were frightful of what the next few moments would bring. But, neither of them would stop it. It must happen. They must be fused together in passionate love and quiet the raging storm inside their brains. Then, she felt his great cockhead touch the fragile softness of the opening to her seething caldron of delight. She lurched back, feeling like she had been touched by a current of electricity. Her velvety soft skin was so hot, she hoped it wouldn't burn his sensitive cockhead as he gradually eased it down into the boiling vat of her vagina.

"OH, MY GOD!" he gasped as his cockhead was immersed in the steaming heat of her wet vagina.

"UNNNHHHHHHHHHHHNNNN, " she groaned in answer as she felt his huge cockhead slide deeper and deeper into her agonizingly tender womanhood.

He was huge. She had never felt so full as her son continued to slide his cock down into her accommodating pussy. Would she be able to take all of his gigantic penis? Trying to relax as much as she could, she could still feel the tight ring of muscles encircling her cunt being stretched to their very limit.

Still, his immense penis intruded deeper and deeper into his mother's secretiveness, forcing the walls of her vagina to expand more and more as it plowed through the mushy heat of her vagina. Looking down at where their bodies became one, she saw that more than half of his thick, heavy cock had been swallowed up by her ravenous cunt and it continued to slip into her.

"More, More, Baby, More, More, " she cried out, urging him to keep on pushing his cock into her.

She was determined to take every inch of his majestic penis. Deeper and deeper it slithered. Groaning and grunting, both of them coaxed the other to complete the dirty deed.

At last, his belly ground down into hers and she knew that she had taken all fourteen inches of his cock inside her burning womanhood. The realization that he had his whole cock buried inside of his mother's deep, wonderfully wet and hot pussy proved to be too much for him. His cock immediately began lurching and spurted out a gigantic geyser of his burning hot cum into her.

"OH, FUCKING JESUS, " she grunted as she felt the lining of her vagina being drenched by the incandescent stream of her son's thick, creamy cum.

The shock of his white-hot sperm spilling out into her burning vagina sent her plunging down into the deepest abyss of womanly gratification she had ever felt. It was like being thrust down into a bottomless pit of pure animalistic pleasure. Every pore of her body seemed to be afire with the stabbing pangs of joy as she plummeted deeper and deeper into the vortex of her orgasm.

The instant his cock had jerked and erupted inside of her, she had clamped her meaty pussy down around his cock pulling him deeper into his own orgasm. As they climaxed simultaneously, her pussy squeezed and milked his penis as he shot volley after volley of his virulent boy cream into her. Again and again, his cock recharged itself and squirted its life's juices into her accepting womanhood until finally it could produce no more and stopped. As his cock stopped spurting inside of her, she slowly loosened her pussy's tight grip on his cock.

Luxuriating in the warm, drunken afterglow of their lovemaking, they waited for his cock to begin to shrink and retreat from the hot, clutching sheath of her vagina. Waiting, she gently caressed his cock with her vaginal muscles and was surprised when his cock didn't shrink. Amazed by his stamina, she felt her ardor quickly revived.

"Oh, MY Baby, " she purred, running her hands down his back and cupping the cheeks of his ass, pulling him into her deeper, "Fuck me with your wonderful, huge cock."

As he heard the perversion spill from his mother's mouth, he felt his cock lurch inside of her. Wanting to please her, he slowly withdrew his long, dripping love-sword from the overflowing gash of her femininity before roughly driving it back inside her. Backing out of her again, he quickly rammed his full fourteen inches back into the hot, cum-coated sheath of her vagina with such force, she grunted. In no time Ray was sawing his heavy, thickness in and out of the weeping slit of her vagina with a vengeance. Both of them relished the feel of his young, virulent cock plowing in and out of her embracing womanhood. She had never had so much man inside of her before. The fact that the man was a boy and the boy was her boy sent perverse chills of wickedness rushing up and down her spine. She loved the way he buried himself all the way to the hilt with every thrust. Kathy felt like her son's enormous cock was impaling her so deeply it was forcing the air out of her lungs every time he drove it home into her.

"Oh, Anhhhh, You're, Anhhhhh, So, Anhhhhh, Fucking, Anhhhhhh, Big, " she groaned between his thrusts.

"I'm, Unhhhhh, Not Hurting, Unhhhhh, You, Unhhhhhh, Am I?" he grunted in between each penetrating stab of his cock.

"Oh, Anhhhhh, God, Anhhhhhh, NO, Anhhhhhh, I, Anhhhhhhh, LOVE, Anhhhhhh, IT." she blurted out emphatically as he continued hammering his cock into her hot, willing, grabbing tunnel of love.

She was so wet and slippery, she could hear his giant cock slurping in and out of her as he fucked her mercilessly. She could even feel his great dangling balls slapping her upturned ass every time he buried himself into her. She was squirting out so much stuff, it was splattering all over the place by his slapping balls. Time seemed to dissolve into a fog of ecstasy as they fucked and fucked. Neither of them knew how long they had been fucking and neither of them cared.

The only thing on their minds was the pure, unadulterated sexual pleasure that was pouring from where their bodies became one.

"Oh, Baby, Anhh, I, Anhh, Love, Anhh, the, Anhh, way, Anhh, You, Anhh, Fuck, Anhh, ME, " she wailed as he proceeded to drive his huge manhood in and out of her sodden hole.

Without pausing a beat, her son gently reached down and hooked his arms under her legs and lifted them higher and higher until her femininity was totally vulnerable to his assault. Now with her legs pressing against her breasts, her bruised and battered womanhood was totally at his mercy. He could drive his horrendous python even deeper into sodden depths of her drooling love-wound.

"Anmhhh, I'm, Ahnnnnn, GOING, Ahnhhhh, TO, AhFUck, CUM, Ahmmmmm, Sooooon, " she gushed out as her son's cock tore into at a furious pace.

He was fucking her so hard and she was spewing out so much juice, musky froth was flying everywhere. Thick gobs of fuck cream dripped from her son's brick hard stomach as he slapped himself into her. In and out, in and out, like a runaway freight train, he fucked his mother like there would never be another chance.

Suddenly, Kathy felt her son rip his cock into her so hard, it shook her teeth and she felt every muscle in his body lock into such rigidity, she feared for his life. Holding himself mashed against her with his elephantine penis thrust as deeply into her vagina as possible, she waited for him to ejaculate inside of her. Then she felt it. His already huge cock, swelled inside of her, stretching the already overstretched walls of her stuffed vagina to the point of pain, for just a moment before she felt him explode inside of her.

The force and volume of her son's expulsion of cum were so great that she felt like someone had kicked her in the pussy as the spout of boiling syrup shot out into her.

This suddenly triggered another orgasm of her own as she thrust herself against him, wanting to take all of him and more. Clenching and grabbing at his cock with the powerful muscles surrounding her cunt, she milked and pulled on his cock mercilessly. Swelling up and lurching every four or five seconds, her son's mighty love-weapon shot load after load of his thick, white cream into her until her pussy was so full the creamy mess came pouring out of her like a river. Still the boy's giant engine spurted more and more of his thick, potent semen into his mother.

"Oh, God, my balls are on fire, " he gasped as his gonads cramped and stopped delivering cum to his cock.

Still he kept thrusting himself down into her as the muscles in her vagina relaxed and she came drifting back down from her own orgasmic flight.

This time, she felt the boy's giant slowly begin to deflate and retreat back down the battered channel of her pussy. Ever so slowly, the thick, round tube of boy-flesh withered inside of her and slipped down her slippery tunnel of love.

Gradually withdrawing from his mother, Ray gently let her legs down onto the bed. Still backing away from her, he let his shrunken boy-thing slowly slip out of her foamy slit.

"Oh, My, Fucking God, " Kathy murmured, reaching down and tentatively probing her dripping slit, "I love your rich, sweet cream. It is so hot and creamy."

"I've never came that much all at once, " Ray blushed snuggling up against his mother and gently kissing one big, rubbery nipple. "I felt like I never wanted to stop cumming inside of you. It just so good I couldn't make it stop."

"I know lover, " she smiled at him, "but, as potent and powerful as your beautiful sweet cream is, I can't let it stay inside of me or I'll have your baby. We surely can't have that."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.