Dental Work - Cover

Dental Work

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Meghan is late for her semi-annual dental cleaning. The new hygienist has some rather unusual techniques. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Doctor/Nurse   Illustrated   .

Morning sex with Beth was so good, but as it was Beth’s day off, the fun ran overtime, so Meghan barely had time to get to her dental cleaning appointment. They often run a little late, Meghan hoped. I’ll probably have time to straighten up a bit before they take me.

Turned out, no sooner had Meghan checked in than the hygienist appeared, gave Meghan a knowing grin, strode across the empty waiting room, and with a wink, said, “We’re ready for you now.”

dental-work-1.jpg

“Pretty chilly out there today, eh?” the hygienist said. “Nice and warm in here, though. Why don’t you hang up your coat and have a seat. Oh, and maybe you want to take off your shoes. I know I would.”

After slipping off her shoes, Meghan got into the chair, and the dentist fastened the bib around her neck. “I know this green kind of clashes with your skirt,” the hygienist said. “Doesn’t really go with my shoelaces, either, but it’ll be our secret, okay?”

dental-work-2.jpg

Meghan nodded, realizing from the feel of the chair against her bottom that her skirt must have become trapped. She wiggled a bit, but that made things worse.

“Everything okay?” the hygienist asked.

“Yeah, it’s just my skirt got a little stuck,” Meghan admitted.

“Let me just check, maybe I can unstick you,” the hygienist said. She adjusted the lamp. “Yeah, I see what the problem is. I’ll have it fixed in a jiffy.” With that, her first and second finger slid into Meghan’s sex. A split second later her thumb pressed Meghan’s clit. The fingers curled up. The thumb pressed down. Her wrist rocked up and back. The stimulation was exceptionally efficient. Not a minute passed before Meghan shuddered and came.

dental-work-3.jpg

“Mmm, that was nice,” the hygienist said, withdrawing her fingers after Meghan’s contractions abated. The hygienist touched her fingers to her lower lip. “Mmm, very nice,” she said, tasting her fingers.

dental-work-4.jpg

“Okay, open please,” she said to Meghan as she placed those moistened fingers on Meghan’s lower lip. Gently she caressed the lip from side to side, and then she eased the fingers into Meghan’s mouth and ran them along Meghan’s teeth, top and bottom, inside and out.

“Looking good,” she told Meghan. “I think we have time for another. Okay?”

“Okay,” Meghan said meekly.

“That’s the spirit,” the hygienist said, smiling brightly at Meghan, her fingers already ensconced in Meghan’s cunt.


“How was the dentist?” Beth asked when Meghan got home, feeling the need for fresh underwear.

“Okay,” Meghan answered.

“Smile. Let me see,” Beth requested.

Meghan smiled.

“Oooh, kissable!” Beth said, moving in for a kiss, a deep deep kiss. Then she drew back, a puzzled look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” Meghan asked.

Beth hurried them into another kiss. And then another.

“I love the flavor,” Beth said, stepping back again. “It reminds me of something, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.”

Meghan took Beth’s hand and then her finger.

dental-work-5.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.