Night with mom - Cover

Night with mom

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: Mom teaches him and his friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   .

Part One

My love affair with my beautiful mother began when I was only 15 years old. I had long had fantasies about Mom, because she had a really sexy body, and I became obsessed with sex while I was still very young. So far I had done nothing about it except to find all the nude pictures that I could, surreptitiously eye every woman and girl who was not an absolute mess, masturbate two or three times a day, and talk about sex endlessly with my best friend, whom I will call Danny here.

My amazing introduction to real live sex began in that way actually--as a result of talking about sex with Danny. We had planned to sleep out in a tent in my back yard on a warm summer night. As we lay in the tent, talking about our favorite subject, girls, we became more and more hot and frustrated. We had masturbated together, as we often did, but that wasn't enough. We speculated on what it would be like to really get into a girl's panties, and we talked about the schoolgirls that we would like to make it with, or even ones that we didn't especially like but whom we thought might put out. Neither of us mentioned older women as possibilities.

The more we talked, the more frustrated we became. Our cocks were stiff and we had them out and stroked them from time to time. Finally Danny came up with the idea of maybe fucking each other in the ass. Neither of us had any gay tendencies that I know of, but we thought that maybe this would at least give us the sensation of fucking a girl. I was reluctant, but Danny told me that I could fuck him first, so finally I agreed to try it.

We knew that it would be pretty tight and probably painful, so I volunteered to sneak into the house and get a jar of vaseline out of the bathroom. I thought that I was being very quiet as I slipped into the house and, with the aid of a flashlight, found the vaseline. But as I was heading back down the hall, I almost ran into my mother. She grabbed the flashlight and shone it in my face. I hid the vaseline behind me, but Mom saw the movement and made me show her what I had.

"Oho!"she whispered. "I think I had better check up on what you guys are doing out there. March right back out to the tent, young man."

She kept the flashlight as she made me precede her out the kitchen door and to the tent. I was scared of what would happen if she found out what we really were up to. I was too worried to notice that she was just wearing a thin nightgown. As we approached, Danny stuck his head out and asked, "Did you get it?"Then he saw Mom, and as she turned the light on his face, his jaw dropped in shock and he faded back into the tent.

Mom pushed me into the tent and followed me inside. It was a fairly large tent, with room for 4 people to sleep. I sat down beside Danny and stared at Mom as she shone the light on first one of us and then the other. She didn't say anything for a couple minutes, but just seemed to be studying our faces. Finally she began the interrogation: "All right, boys, what's going on here? Why the vaseline?"

"W-w-w-we w-w-weren't d-d-d-doing anything,"Danny stammered. Then he tried to say it again without stammering, but the same thing happened. "R-really, Mrs. J-J-Johnson, we w-w-weren't d-d-doing anyth-th-thing."He sounded so funny I could have laughed if I hadn't been just as nervous as he was.

Finally Mom said, "Are you two guys gay?"

"God, no, Mom!"I blurted out. "God, no! In fact, we were talking about girls just now and...and...wondering what it would be like to...to...uh...you know."

"To fuck them?"Mom asked.

I was amazed to hear such a blunt question from her and especially using the "F"word. But I definitely did not want her thinking that we were gay. I'd rather she thought anything else. "Yeah,"I replied. "That's it."

"You weren't planning to have some girls drop by, were you?"

"Oh, no, Mom. We don't even know any girls that would."

"Then why the vaseline?" We didn't say anything, just stared stupidly at her. Mom turned the light into Danny's face. "Danny, why the vaseline?"

Danny looked so scared his hair was practically standing on end. He began his line again, stammering and shaking. "W-w-we w-w-w-weren't d-d-doing anyth-th-thing."Again I had the urge to laugh out loud because he looked and sounded so funny.

Then I noticed with surprise that Mom apparently had the same urge and was smiling broadly. "Have you guys fucked a girl yet?"she asked bluntly.

"N-n-no, m-m-m-ma'am,"Danny stammered, and I said, "No, we haven't, Mom. We were just talking about it and...you know...wondering how it would...you know... feel."

Mom actually chuckled at our embarrassment, and I began to relax a little. Maybe we weren't going to get into any trouble. I was hoping that Mom would just take the vaseline back inside, tell us to behave, and leave us alone. I would never have dreamed that she would do what she did.

Mom sort of sighed and said, "So here I am, trapped in a tent after midnight with two raving teenage sex fiends."She laughed a low little laugh and shrugged. "Well, as they say, you might as well just lay back and enjoy it."

Then to our utter astonishment, she lay down on her back on one of the air mattresses. She lifted her hips up and pulled her nightgown up to her waist. In the dim light of the flashlight, Danny and I just gaped open mouthed, frozen in shock.

"I thought you guys said you wanted to find out what it was like to fuck a girl. I'm a girl--or haven't you noticed?"Mom handed me the flashlight. "Take a look if you don't believe me."

I turned the light full upon her body. My God! This was no girl! This was a WOMAN! And what a woman! I had seen hundreds of porn pictures, but none of them was half as sexy looking as this big solid curvy woman lying there with her bare pussy exposed to our enraptured gaze. Her legs were absolutely perfectly formed, on the full side, with her thighs tapering to generous hips. Her slightly rounded belly curved down to a vee of crispy looking black hair.

As we stared, Mom slowly opened her legs, and in the flashlight's full beam we could see her pussy lips amid the hair. She put her hand on her pussy and rubbed it a few times, then opened the lips with her fingers. "Here's where you put it, boys. Right in this warm, wet cunt."She rolled her hips back and forth, enticing us. Then she said to me, "Come on, Johnny. You're first."

She reached out her hand, and as if in a trance, I found myself being drawn between her outspread thighs. Mom reached down and pried my hard cock out of my shorts. Then she stroked me a few times, making it swell up harder yet. God, what a feeling to have my mother's hand tugging on my engorged cock and drawing it closer to her awaiting gaping pussy.

Mom pressed my young prick against her damp pussy lips and said, "Come on, honey, push it right in there....Push....That's it....All the way in....Good boy!...Now fuck your mommy, honey. Just push and pull, push and pull."

My God! I couldn't believe it wasn't a dream. I actually had my dick in my mother's warm pussy! And she was encouraging me to fuck her! I did as she said, pushing into her yielding softness and then pulling partly out. It was a little awkward at first, but then it began to feel natural--fantastically natural!

"That's it, honey,"Mom cooed. "That's what it's like to fuck a girl. You're doing very nicely--very, very nicely!"

Soon I was really into it, plunging in with enthusiasm--in and out with my cock on fire. Man, this sure as hell beat jacking off! I noticed that Danny had the light shining on us, getting the full show. He was beginning to come out of his shock. "What does it feel like?" he kept whispering hoarsely. "What does it feel like?"

Well, it felt so damned good that I couldn't say a word. I just kept right on fucking away. But not for long. My overexcited cock couldn't take very much of this wonderful action. It soared to the boiling point and then boiled over. I began to pant and almost whimper as my hot juice started spurting deep into my mother's belly. My skinny ass was bouncing and jerking like mad as I got all the sensation I could out of my fantastic orgasm. God! It felt absolutely tremendous, the most ecstatic feeling of my young life!

Finally I collapsed, completely exhausted, and in a couple moments I rolled off Mom's body. Immediately Danny leaped onto her and was stabbing around like crazy with his long cock, trying to get it into her hole. Finally Mom managed to grab hold of it and guided it to her pussy entrance. Danny started humping like mad, just going wild. His timidity had completely vanished and he had become a fucking machine.

Danny was just so overwhelmed by the whole thing. As he was fucking rapidly, he cried out in awe, "I've really got it in her! I've got it in her pussy--and I'm fucking her! I'm really fucking her!"

I noticed that Mom started moving her body more while Danny was fucking away. I knew that his cock was bigger than mine, and I became a little jealous to think that Mom might be enjoying his fucking more than mine. But he couldn't hold out any longer than I did. In a short time he was panting and groaning as he came, and then in another minute he was rolling off Mom's body, his energy spent for the moment.

The few minutes that had elapsed, along with the vision of my mother being fucked by my best friend, had revived my youthful cock already, and my energy was back. I climbed back onto Mom and she took my cock and guided it again into her love passage, now sloppy with our combined cum. I determined to fuck her with great force this time, trying to show her that I could fuck at least as well as Danny. Mom responded by humping up to meet my thrusts. I leaned forward and kissed Mom on the mouth and she returned my kiss eagerly. Soon we were kissing open mouthed.

Of course, I was able to hold out longer since I had already come. I kept pounding it to Mom as hard as I could, and she started grunting with the force of my thrusts. I was sure that she was enjoying this fuck much more than the first one. I didn't know what it was like for a woman to come, so I whispered, "Are you coming, Mom?"

"Yes, honey,"she said softly. "Ooooh! You feel real good in there."

This made me feel great, but I know now that she was just saying this to make me feel good. Maybe she was enjoying the fuck--in fact, I know she was--but I also know that she didn't come with me at that time. But I was surely going to come. My buildup was slower this time, but as I was able to hold out longer, the orgasm was much stronger when it came. It just took my breath away as my hot cock began gushing, the sensation spreading through my whole body, thrilling me to the core. I shook and moaned as I shot a second big dose of my cum into my wonderful mother's juicy cunt.

I hadn't got completely off Mom before Danny was right there. In fact, he kicked me a couple times in his eagerness to mount her again. Soon he was plunging away again, hogwild in his avid fucking. Mom began to buck with him much harder than before. They went on and on as I watched, fucking with abandon, both of them working hard at it. A real pang of jealousy swept through me as I heard my mother moan, "Oh God!...I'm coming!...I'm coming! Oh, Danny!...That's so gooood...so Goddamned gooood!"

Her hips were bucking wildly. I got down and shone the flashlight up under the fuckers. I could see Danny's slimy cock flashing rapidly in and out of Mom's swollen, hairy cunt lips. It was a fascinating sight--my own mother's cunt being fucked fiercely. In my memory I can still see it as clearly as I did then--that pistoning cock plunging in and out of my mother's eagerly responding pussy.

Then Danny came big again, lay on Mom for a while longer as they both panted hard, and at last rolled off. I would have loved to go again, but I was shot for the night, and my cock wouldn't grow more than semi-hard. I did caress Mom's body tenderly and kissed her again before I fell asleep. We were all exhausted, and Danny and I were soon soundly sleeping on either side of Mom's well-fucked body.

I don't know why Mom didn't go back into the house. She was taking a big chance sleeping out in the tent with us. What would Dad do if he woke up and found her gone? God! That could have been a catastrophe. But I know that she stayed right there, snoozing between her two teenaged lovers.

I awoke very early as the midsummer sky was beginning to turn gray. I heard the sound of the early morning birds singing cheerily. But I heard some other sounds too. I opened my eyes and saw that Danny was on top of Mom again and had his cock going in her pussy. Mom was completely naked now, and Danny had a big handful of tit. She had her knees way up, and her ass was bucking eagerly up and down in response to Danny's feverish thrusts. Again I laid my head down near their humping hips and stared at the sight of Danny's cock spearing in and out of Mom's hairy cunt. In and out--in and out--thrust, thrust, thrust--fuck, fuck, fuck. I started playing with my instantly hard cock as I watched those greedy genitals, striving for every bit of sensation that they could get.

And now in the light of the morning, the reality hit me hard for the first time: This was my MOTHER, for God's sake! My mother was willingly, eagerly fucking my best friend. The cock that I was holding in my hand had also been in that same fantastic pussy. I was a motherfucker! And my cool, proper mother was a hot woman who loved to fuck, who blatantly offered her body to two teenaged boys, who fucked night and morning with them while her husband unknowingly snoozed away, alone in their bed. Fantastic!

I was getting more and more aroused. I could have come quickly by masturbating, but I wanted to come in Mom. But Danny and Mom went on and on, fucking and fucking as if they would never stop. Finally I punched Danny and said, "Come on, Danny. Hurry up. I want to fuck Mom again."

But Mom spoke excitedly and harshly, "Leave him alone, Johnny! Leave him alone!"It was pretty obvious that she wasn't ready to stop yet.

Their fucking even intensified. Mom had her hands on Danny's ass pulling him harder into her, yanking him hard into her pussy with each thrust. Then she was moaning and crying out softly, "I'm coming!... Ooooohhh!... Oh, Danny!... Oh, Danny!... That's so Goddamned goooood!... Gooooood!... Oh, God! God! God!... Oh God! Am I ever comiiiinnnng!... OOOOOOHHHHH!"

This apparently was more than Danny could stand, and he started shooting into her as he panted and groaned. I could see cum leaking out of Mom's cunt and dripping down her ass crack. At last they lay still, Danny still lying on Mom as they recovered their breath.

I was eager for my turn, but to my great disappointment, Mom held me off after Danny finally rolled off her body. She picked up her nightie and peeked out of the tent. "I'd better get back inside before your father wakes up,"she said.

"But, Mom--"I started to protest.

"Sorry, honey,"Mom said, "but I'd better not stay any longer."She gave me a quick kiss, and I was able to fondle her tits for a second before she pulled her nightie over her head. Then she hurried into the house, and I was left with an aching cock that was deprived of its morning fuck. Now I was really jealous.

Danny was still wiping off his cock. "Man,"he said, "your mom is one sexy bitch! What a hot piece of ass!"

This made me really mad, and I tied into him. I soon had him in a wrestling hold that made him moan with pain. He was taller than I was and had a bigger cock--damn it!--but I was stronger and a better athlete. I told him I wouldn't turn him loose unless he went home right away. He didn't want to go, because he wanted to go in and have breakfast and get to see Mom again. But I kept the pressure on until he finally gave up. I was glad to see him leave our yard.


Part Two

I lay in the tent dozing until I heard the car start and knew that Dad was leaving for work. Then I hurried into the house. I found Mom in the kitchen and tried to hug her, but she pushed me away. "Where's Danny?"she asked. When I told her that he had to get home early for some reason, she seemed disappointed, which made me even more jealous.

Mom fixed me some breakfast, and I ate while I eyed her. She was wearing shorts, a sleeveless shirt, and tennis shoes. I imagined the goodies inside her clothes the way I had seen them in the tent. God, I wanted her again! I just had to have her.

When I had finished breakfast, I went up behind Mom and put my arms around her, pulling her ass against my rock-hard prick. But Mom wouldn't cooperate. She struggled to free herself. "Aw, Mom!"I complained. "You gave it to Danny this morning. It isn't fair."

Mom was furious. She backed me into the counter and pointed her finger in my face. "Now see here, Johnny, my boy,"she said. "It's mine to give if and when I want to, and I definitely do not want to give anything right now--and probably never again to you."

This hit me really hard. I stared at her in disbelief and intense pain. Then I started to cry like a baby. I just couldn't help it. It was the first time in years that Mom had seen me crying.

She softened her attitude. "I'm sorry, baby, but you've got to understand. I'm your mother. I don't know what got into me last night...."Then she paused and gave a hard little laugh. "Well, I do know what got into me--two young dicks--but I don't know why I did it. It was just a sudden urge. I never should have done it."

"But, Mom,"I sobbed, "it was so good. You even said it was good."

"It did feel good, honey. I'm not denying that. But it was very wrong. I could get into very serious trouble for what we did."

"But no one will ever know, Mom."I began pleading again, "But, Mom, couldn't I have it just one more time. Danny got to do it again. I'm really jealous, Mom. I think you like him better than me."

Mom put her arms around me. "Honey, I don't like anybody better than you. You are my pride and joy. But, honey, it's even more wrong for me to do it with you than to do it with Danny, because you're my son. It's a mortal sin--incest."

"But, Mom, I love you so much. I felt so close to you when we were doing it and--and laying together--and kissing. How could it be wrong if we're just showing our love for each other?"

Mom tried to explain to me, but I just wouldn't be convinced. We went on arguing as she kept her arms around me and tried to pacify me. "Mom,"I went on, "I've just got to have it. My--my dick hurts like crazy. It needs you. Just one time, Mom--just one time to make up for what Danny got."

Mom moved her hand down and gently grasped my cock through my shorts. It gave an eager leap as she touched it. "Maybe I could just do it with my hand for you. OK?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.