Friend in Need - Cover

Friend in Need

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 1999 by Phil Phantom

Erotica Sex Story: A widow, taken under their wing, they turn her into their totally submissive maid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   .

We financially outgrew our suburban neighborhood about a decade ago. We bought this 3/2/2 cracker box sixteen years ago. We've added on, built a pool, deck, sauna, weight room, and den. Our neighbors are jealous, but they're still friends. We've known most of them from the beginning--four couples especially. They've all been through tough times. Cheryl and I have helped them all from time to time. I'm lucky, I suppose. I'm a top-notch salesman. I'm never out of work or money. I'm also free with my money. My friends think I'm generous to a fault. When we go out as a group, I usually grab the check. We entertain a great deal. Our home is like a yuppie playground. The drinks are free, the music is sixties/seventies, and there's no need to drive home drunk. Either stagger home or crash where you are.

Frank and Rachel are our best friends. We knew them from high school. Frank is an auto mechanic; Rachel sells Avon--mostly to Cheryl. Cheryl is fucking Frank fairly regularly. I've had the pleasure of bopping Rachel a few times when she gets shit-faced. Cheryl is bisexual. She's had Rachel more than I have - also when shit-faced.. Rachel gets teased about that a great deal. She's straight as an arrow with a body that is anything but straight.

Ed and Inez live next door. Ed owns a dry cleaner. Inez keeps the books. I loaned them the money to start their business. Inez paid the interest to Cheryl by periodically depositing tender kisses between her legs. Ed paid interest as well, making sperm deposits in Cheryl's sperm bank. Though the debt has been repaid for years, Ed keeps paying interest. Ed and Inez are not bad looking; but, of the girls, Inez would have to be considered the only plain one in the bunch and a little on the chubby side. I've never fucked Inez, probably never will.

David and Sue are our holy rollers. They never miss church, though they've given up on winning converts from any of us. David is the only guy that has never fucked my wife, though she has tried. Sue, on the other hand, will lift her skirt and spread her legs at the snap of my finger. I had to use a little friendly blackmail to condition her - a few immodest pictures taken at a drunken bash on New Years Eve 1986 did the trick. Sue needs an excuse to commit adultery, but GOD can that woman commit adultery! She's a genuine three-holer holy roller. Praise the Lord!

She's also the mother of my second child (two-year-old Jennifer). This caused quite a scandal. I have fire red hair. David and Sue are both brunettes. Jennifer has fire red hair. David just started returning to the group last year, though Sue never left. David turns a blind eye to his wife's infidelity. I get a big kick out of making it difficult for him. Getting her pregnant was easy. I simply told her to get off the pill and avoid sex with Dave during ovulation. I ordered her track her cycles for me and report to me for twice-daily screwings at those times when she was most fertile. She put up a mild fuss, swore she couldn't, but the next day, she presented me with her unused pills and a chart. Sue is my little whore and I treat her as such. Cheryl gets a kick out of that. Sue has resisted my attempts to get her and Cheryl together. She's weakening, though.

And last, but certainly not least, Neal and Diane. Neal was everybody's best friend, a regular party animal. He had a joke for every occasion, the life of every party. He and my wife were lovers. Diane was by far the most attractive woman in our group. She was also the youngest at twenty four, the most educated, the most cultured, and the most stuck-up. She stands five two, has a full head of silky brown hair down to her ass, and has a figure that stops express trains (38-22-36). Rachel gives Diane Avon cosmetics to wear just for the free advertisement. Frankly, Diane could make a mud pack look good. She has perfect white teeth, huge brown eyes, and full lips. I'm a leg man, and I've never seen finer legs on any woman. Unfortunately, Diane doesn't mess around, drink, or have any vices to exploit. She's new to the group. Neal married her three years ago. We, at least the guys and Cheryl, were excited by her addition. We've been salivating ever since her arrival.

Neal died in a car wreck three months ago. He was a great guy but a lousy driver and lousier gambler. He had no life insurance and owed a fortune in gambling debts. Diane had never worked a day in her life, had no family to turn to, and we were her only friends. When they came to foreclose on the house, we naturally took her in. What are friends for?

During that first week, she was treated as a guest. As we got to know her better, and realized how dire her circumstances were, we began seeing her in a different light. She was helpless on her own and frightened of the outside world. All she wanted to do was read and tend the garden. Cheryl was the first to suggest that we make Diane work for her keep. This idea came after repeated rejects to her advances. I tried to put the make on her myself, but grounded out at first base. Cheryl was pissed. She wanted to make Diane a domestic servant. She said she could train the bitch. When she described the uniform she had in mind, I smiled and told her to go for it.

At dinner that evening, Cheryl dropped the bomb on Diane. Diane sat meekly listening as Cheryl explained the necessity of either sending her away, or putting her to work. Diane's submissive acceptance inspired Cheryl to sharpen her tone. She came across as a strict task master, warning and threatening Diane. Cheryl offered work in exchange for room and board and a small allowance.

I was embarrassed, so was our son, Jason. Jason was seventeen and Diane's presence in the house had him in tight pants most of the time. He revered Diane, treated her like a goddess. Hearing his mother treat her like a low-life domestic boggled his mind. Seeing Diane accept it, boggled mine. By the time Cheryl was through, tears started flowing down Diane's cheeks. To add insult to injury, Cheryl told her that it was not proper for domestics to eat with the family. She told her to take her plate to the kitchen. Diane hung her head, picked up her dinner, and departed.

When she was out of ear shot, I looked to Cheryl and started to speak. She shushed me with a raised hand, and said, "Don't say anything, Red. I know what I'm doing." She looked at Jason and added, "Do you like her, Jason?" He nodded. "Would you like to see what she looks like naked?" His eyes bugged out. He swallowed hard and nodded vigorously. "If I am successful, you'll get more than that."

Jason turned to me and said, "Let Mom handle this, Dad. She knows what she's doing."

The boy thinks with the head of his dick, but so did I at his age. I said, "Hey, she's all yours, Cheryl. I'm staying out of this completely."

Cheryl began at once to train Diane. She started with the cleaning-up after dinner and dogged her until late in the evening. Diane could do no right. Cheryl brought her to tears several times. Cheryl reminded me of a drill sergeant at boot camp: loud, degrading, demeaning, and authoritative. What's more, Diane reminded me of a young trainee: frightened, nervous, unsure, moldable.

Jason and I cringed when Cheryl first slapped Diane across the face for not addressing her as ma'am. We left the room when Cheryl forced Diane's nose into some gravy she'd spilled on the floor. After three days, Cheryl had Diane stepping and fetching. She had her calling her ma'am, calling me, sir, and calling Jason, master. Jason loved his title.

On the fourth day, after breaking a cheap vase, Cheryl instituted spanking. She took Diane by the elbow and marched her into the garage. We heard the smacks and cries. Right after the spanking, Jason disappeared into his room for an hour. I later learned that Cheryl had administered the spanking on Diane's naked ass after making her lift her skirt and bend at the waist. Cheryl dragged her panties to her ankles. She described Diane's pouting sex lips and her extra large clit. She took the spanking well and juiced-up nicely. Cheryl reported that her training was progressing well. I had to agree.

By week's end, Cheryl was taking Diane to the garage hourly it seemed. Diane spent more time in the garage than out. Jason spent as much time in his room as Diane spent in the garage. For major infractions, like forgetting to call Jason, Master, Cheryl used a wide leather belt and made her strip naked. After a punishment session, she made Diane stand with her nose pressed into a corner for up to three hours, still naked. Jason and I found countless excuses to go to the garage after a whipping. God, what a body!

Cheryl did not hit Diane hard, but she did redden her ass and thighs. Diane never laid out or even wore a swim suit. She had no tan line, and her skin, besides being blemish free, was the color of cream all over. The reddened area stood out in stark contrast. You could see where every blow landed for hours afterwards. Having us see her naked backside caused Diane no end of embarrassment. She clenched her legs tightly together and pressed bodily into the corner as though trying to merge with the wall.

Cheryl was quite pleased with the progress she made with Diane. She had Diane attending her toilet: bathing her, painting her toes, doing her hair and make-up, even trimming her pubic bush. Cheryl shaves her cunt lips, or used to until Diane started doing it for her. In addition to these personal services, she calls on Diane to clean her after sex with Frank. She said she could make her do it with her tongue, but was saving that for a special occasion. I was in awe of Cheryl's success.

The others knew nothing of Cheryl's work. They only knew that Diane was helping out around the house. Whenever someone stopped by, Diane was busy. Cheryl planned a coming out party for Diane. On the Friday before the weekend get-together, Cheryl handed Diane her new uniform and ordered her to put it on. She instructed her to wear it without bra or panties. Diane took one look at the dress and cringed. She begged Cheryl not to make her wear it. Cheryl was adamant. Jason and I were introduced to the dress at dinner that evening. We almost fell out of our chairs.

The dress was exceedingly short with an open bodice. The ruffled lace hem did not hide her lower moons, nor did it hide much in front. Were it not for the white apron, we could have easily seen her pussy. The tiny apron just barely hid her cleft, coming just below the juncture of her thighs. She wore wide-pattern fish net stockings and a pair of five-inch heels. The waist pinched in tight and flared to the bust line. The wired top cupped her breasts, presenting them more than covering them. The full upper globes quivered in the half cups. The tops of each nipple crested the rim. When Diane turned, we saw that the back was open to her ass, showing the top of her ass crack framed by the tails of the bow. Diane was beet red throughout dinner.

After her first departure, I turned to Cheryl and said, "Outstanding! How did you get her to put that thing on?"

"It was easy after I gave her a real whipping. If she bends over, you'll see the welts."

"No Shit! What did you use on her?"

"I cut a switch from the willow tree."

"Damn, and she took it?"

"Yes, she took it. Honestly, Red, you amaze me sometimes. Do you really think she doesn't want this? Christ, she almost had an orgasm while I was doing it."

Jason piped in, "Mom, are you serious? She liked it!"

"Jason, sweetheart, you know nothing about women. If you learn nothing else, remember, never listen to what a woman says. Learn to read body language. A woman's body can't lie."

"I don't get it."

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to give lessons. Maybe your father can clue you in. He does know some things."

Diane returned with ice tea and looked flushed. She bashfully made the rounds, filling our glasses. Jason and I tried reading her body language. All we could read was, "Please! Stop staring at my body." Cheryl must have read, "Please do something to make me show my pussy and naked ass."

Cheryl's fork flipped from her hand and landed on the floor behind her. Diane eyed it nervously. Cheryl said, "Remember how I told you to pick things up. There's a fresh switch in the garage if you forgot."

Diane's face reddened. She moved to the fork, facing away from me and Jason. She took a deep breath then bent from the waist with her feet about eighteen inches apart. Her skirt rose up over her streaked moons and her pussy peeked out from between her tawny alabaster thighs. Her shiny pink clit hung out at the bottom of the slick coral crease and her full inner lips fanned out like an orchid. Her asshole could also be seen when she was at her lowest. She picked up the fork and slowly returned to an upright posture. She remained fully doubled over with her head past her knees much longer than was necessary - a five second count, I learned later. She then stood slowly, wiped the fork on her apron, and returned it to the side of Cheryl's plate. Cheryl smiled and dismissed her. Her whole body had a red glow. When Diane left the room, Cheryl said, "If you two can't read that body language, you're both blind as bats."

It was an obscene display, totally out of character for Diane. Jason looked confused. I turned to him and said, "Son, that wasn't just a vagina you saw, that was a very aroused vagina. She loved showing it to us, despite how she acted."

"How can you tell?"

Cheryl said, "Hold on, Red. Before you start, I think I'd like to take my leave. I'll go check on the help."

After she left, Jason smiled and said, "Mom doesn't embarrass easily. This must be good."

"I don't think it is embarrassment as much as discomfort. Anyway, did you notice how full and open her cunt was?"

"Heck yeah!"

"Did you see how her clit stood out, all pink and wet looking?"

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Did you see how her inner labia lips were full open and wet?"

"You mean the flabby part?"

"Right, and besides, that pussy was drooling. Normally, you can't see inside a pussy with the legs that close together unless it's aroused. Pussies are like cocks, when aroused, they fill with blood, swell up, and open up. That pussy was ready for a fucking."

"Wow! Is Mom going to let you fuck her?"

"When the time is right, she'll probably let both of us fuck her. Just be patient."

"Do you really think it might happen?"

"It sure looks that way."

Jason pushed back from the table and stood, saying, "I've had enough dinner. I'm going to my room."

I smiled and said, "Don't wear it out, Son; you might need it soon." He blushed and left.

Cheryl returned right after he left. She smiled and said, "My poor baby. I heard what you told him. That was beautiful; I should have stayed. Hell, I should have told him myself. I don't know why I get this way around him. I'd like to be totally free and open. I can't even bring myself to walk around naked in front of him. Isn't that silly?"

"I'm sure he wishes you would. Go see him right now. You can break the ice."

"Yeah, right. I could give him a hand, I suppose."

"Hand, hell, the kid needs a fuckin' blow job."

"Well, he'll soon be getting that from the maid. By the way, she's hotter than hell. I fingered her in there. Her pussy feels like membrane soup." Cheryl held her wet hand up and said, "Want a whiff?"

"Please, I'm eating dinner."

"Excuse me! Since when did you become a connoisseur?"

"When I get a whiff of Diane's pussy, I want to get it off my own fingers, thank you."

"Suit yourself, but it might be a few days."

"Not by the looks of things."

"Hey, if you want it, she's in the kitchen. Just bend her over the counter and pork the slut."

"I'll wait. I don't want to scare her off at this point."

"Shit, Red, we couldn't drive her off with a team of killer dogs. We're stuck with the bitch."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.