Making Mother a Slut - Cover

Making Mother a Slut

Copyright© 1999 by SplatCat

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teen take advantage of his mother's insecurities to brainwash her into becoming his personal slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

The computer in the den came on with a beep and the whirl of the hard drive. As usual, before she'd even taken off her shoes or gotten out of her work clothes, Janice went to check her messages. She sat and waited patiently... then she waited some more... then a little longer. No new message greeted her.

"There must be some kind of mistake." she laughed nervously to herself. "Yes, that's it. I must have dialed into my account wrong." Janice worriedly tried to bring her e-mail messages up on her computer... Nothing.

"I... I... don't understand... it was working this morning. It has to work... IT HAS TO!" Janice turned the computer off and then tried rebooting her system. Nothing. She tried retyping in her password and user name... nothing.

"JOHN! John honey come down her quick... please! Something's wrong with my computer! I can't... I can't seem to get... " Janice began frantically hitting keys. She looked like an alcoholic trying to coax the last few drops from a bottle as she tried to get her computer to give her just one more message.

"JOHN! PLEASE HURRY!" her voice cracked with anxiety. If she couldn't check her messages, how would she know what HE wanted. How would she send him proof that she was worthy of him. How would she...

John stood just around the corner from the den, listening to his mother as she tried to get her computer to work. He knew it wouldn't do her any good, he'd seen to that earlier. Oh sure his mother could send messages, type up letters, and even scan her pictures in, but beyond that she was lost when it came to understanding the programs that made it all run. He tried to hide the wicked smile on his face as he turned the corner and walked into the den.

A look of panic and fear crossed Janice's face as her fingers flew over the keyboard trying all the tricks she'd learned from her son to get the computer to load up properly. She turned away in frustration and began to call out again.

"JOH... Oh there you are. My computer seems to be locked up. I can't check my messages." She said this last statement with a desperate edge in her voice.

"Well it's probable just a glitch. Did you try rebooting?'

"Yes I tried that."

"How about checking the system files for..."

"Yes yes I check that too"

"Did you..."

"I check EVERYTHING! I checked it ALL and it still won't WORK!" Janice was practically hysterical.

She tried the computer again. John looked at his mothers ass as she turned around and bent over, hitting a few keys on her computer. He knew when he'd fixed it so she couldn't use it that she would be a bit on edge, but he wasn't expecting her to fall apart so fast. His dick swelled and his young balls ached as he watched her ass sway beneath her skirt while she worked on getting her computer back up and running. He'd noticed that his mother seemed to be swishing her ass around a lot more lately, or maybe it was just that he was now noticing it. Everything was working out as he'd planed. He pulled his eyes away and tried to make his next few words sound angry.

"I'm not the one who messed up your stupid computer!" he never spoke back to his mother, but thing were changing. She needed him and he used that fact as leverage. "So if your gonna yell at me, you can fix the dam thing your self!" He turned and started to stalk off.

Janice wasn't thinking straight. She ever so slightly wiggled her hips back and forth as she tried to get her computer running. She hadn't been thinking straight for some time now. Her thoughts lately had been muddled and always seemed to focus on her new lover. "I've got to be able to get my messages... I've just GOT TO!" She unconsciously moved her ass around more, trying to relieve the growing itch deep in her pussy that seemd to always be there these days.

At her son's words Janice stood and looked up quickly. As she tried to figure out what to say to her son she found her self thinking in a strange new way. She should be furious with him for talking back to her that way. Instead all should could think about was that if he didn't help her, she would loses all contact with her new love.

"NO!... I mean no, no Wait please. I'm sorry John... you know, it's just been a bad day. I woke up late, had a terrible time at lunch... then this... " she waved her hand toward the computer, "happens and I just got a little overwhelmed." Please." Please fix the computer for me... " She almost cooed out the last few words.

John raised an eyebrow and looked at his mom. He liked to hear her beg in that winey voice. He'd never heard her speak to him with anything less than absolute motherly authority, and now her voice was dripping with sweetness trying to coax him into helping her. He loved playing with his mother this way.

"I thought you were going to change so we could get your workout done?"

"Well... yes but I was just going to check on my mail first..."

Janice stood there looking sad and almost pathetic in her sons eyes. Some times he felt guilty over what he was doing to her. When ever he felt that way he'd look at the pictures she'd sent him. Pictures of her spread wide and looking like a complete whore, or the video of her exercising with her big tits flopping around and ass shaking about. All guilt would be gone as he jacked off to these things. She was his toy now. His new plaything, and he loved the feel of power he had over her.

"Look, I'll check your computer for you. In the mean time go get into your workout clothes. This way we won't lose any time."

Janice seemed torn between getting the workout started and staying to see if her son could get her computer working again. Slowly she left to go get changed.

"Finally'" John sighed as he checked to make sure the lockout he installed on his moms computer was still working. "It's good mom's thinking through her pussy these days, or she would have easily found the security lockout." He chuckled to him self as he rearranged a few more files on her computer. He'd been trying to keep her off balance deliberately. Making sure she was up late taking pictures of her self. Keeping her worn down with the exercise program, and now making sure her alarm wouldn't go off to wake her in time for work. She was slowly breaking down and he loved every moment. What son wouldn't want to get the upper hand on his mother.


The leotard was just as tight today as it was yesterday, if not tighter. The almost sheer fabric hid practically nothing as her large tits seemed to want to spill out of the deeply cut front with each jugg jiggling step she took. The bottom wasn't any better. The bottom kept working it's way up her ass, and the crotch looked like her pussy was trying to swallow it as it kept slipping between her swollen cunt lips. She looked at the ridiculous image of her self in the mirror. Where once stood a dignified respected older woman, now stood the image of a cheap looking slut. The tight lycra leotard was almost worse than being naked. The way her tits strained against the top and made her nipples visible was bad enough, but the bottom was just obscene. "Doesn't matter, she muttered. The only one who sees me dressed like this is John, and he could care less." At that thought she was surprised to find her self feeling a little sad. She didn't want her only son to look at her in a sexual way, but he was a man (well a boy really) and she couldn't help but feel a little unattractive at the thought of him not seeming to care that she was about to bounce around in front of him half nude.

"I'm ready," she said as she walked back down stairs. She stopping every few feet to pull the bottom of her suit out from her ass. "Did you get the computer working?" she asked hopefully.

John looked at his mom standing there in her tiny uniform. He'd be pumping a thick load out tonight thinking about the way she looked now. Her hair and make up still styled so business like and professional, while her body was dressed in something more fitting a street hooker.

"To bad she's not ready yet," he thought "I hate to waste all this hot jizz... I'm gonna he'd have to find some way of sharing all this creamy goodness with dear old mom till she's ready to take it straight from the source"

Janice noticed the strange smile on her son's face and thought he must have figured out what was wrong with her computer. "Can I check my messages now?"

"Sorry mom. Looks like your computer need some major work. It'll take me a day or two ta get it running again."

"A DAY OR TWO!" Janice caught her self yelling and then tried to calm down. "But... but I need to send some... Ummm... some... things out tonight!" Janice's mind raced. What was she going to do! She needed a computer... then she remember that her son had a computer up in his room.

"John," she said sweetly. " Do you think I could use your computer till you get this one working?"

"No"

Janice wasn't expecting that answer and just looked skocked.

"I'm sorry mom but I need my computer for my homework. You know that."

"But you don't understand... I... I... HAVE to send... " Janice walked over to her son and tried to get him to agree with her request. She knew she could just tell him to bring it down. Order him as his mother, but then he wouldn't help her with the exercises any more. Either way she was going to lose her new man. If she didn't get online and send off her photos she would lose him. If she ordered John to let her use his computer, she wouldn't have anyone to help her exercise and would still lose her lover. She was on the verge of crying when she heard her son say...

"Well... I guess you can use it as long as it stays in my room."

Janice's heart soared. "Oh thank you, it will only be till you can get this one fixed" she hugged her son, pressing her large tits against. Relief flooded over her as she once again knew she could mail her new love.

The feel of his mother tits against him felt good as he hugged her back. He could smell the slight hint of her perfume, along with what he'd come to recognize as the smell of his mother over heated pussy. He lightly pressed his hard dick against his mom as they hugged. He could feel her stiffen slightly as he did, but she didn't let go of him right away.

Janice was happy. The world was right again. She would still be able to talk with her love and send him the pictures he wanted. As she hugged her son she thought she felt him push what felt like a VERY stiff dick against her. She froze for a moment. She must have been mistaken. Why would her son have a hard-on over his middle-aged mother. It must just be her mind playing tricks on her again.


The music from the stereo pumped out a beat that Janice tried to keep time to, as her son instructed her on her daily exercise regiment. He started with jumping jacks again. This time she needed to do 25 of them. As she jumped up her tits, unrestrained by a bra began to bounce and jump against her chest painfully. She had always had a rather large bustline. It had helped her attracted he first husband Frank, but as the years wore on they had begun to sag ever so slightly and now needed to have a bra to support their massive weight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.