Making Mother a Slut - Cover

Making Mother a Slut

Copyright© 1999 by SplatCat

Chapter 15: New beginnings

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: New beginnings - A teen take advantage of his mother's insecurities to brainwash her into becoming his personal slut.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Janice slowly awoke to find herself still tangled up in the arms of her 13 year old son John.

"Well I've done it now... there is no going back."

A smiles spread across her face as she realized she didn't want to. Why should she. She was happy now, and satisfied both sexually and mentally with this new relationship with her son.

"So my son fucks me... so what. As long as no one else find out what's the harm really."

Janice looked into the face of her son as he laid sleeping. He looked so cute... so innocent. It was hard for her to believe he was the same person that had ridden on top of her like a wild-man for most of the night. So much had happened to her this weekend. So much had changed.

"Oh NO!" Realization suddenly hit her. "It's Monday! I should be at work right now."

Janice tried to crawl out of bed without waking her son, but he had managed to wrap most of his small body around her, so it was impossible for her to move with him knowing.

"Ummph, Hey what's up mom. Where you going?" John groggily looked up at his mother as she pulled one of the sheets from the bed and covered her nude body.

"It's Monday John, I've got to get to work! I'm already very late and need to get ready... Where did you put my clothes?

"Is that all?" John rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. "Just call in sick or something."

"John this isn't a joke, I need to go to work! Now where are my clothes!" Janice noticed her son didn't stir and tried another approach. "Besides," she said, "You've still got school today mister."

John threw back the covers suddenly, and sprung from the bed. "Are you telling me what to do again mom?! I though we'd already discussed this. I'M the one in charge now. You don't tell me what to do... I tell YOU what to do!"

Janice backed away from her son quickly. "I... I'm sorry John... I didn't mean for it to sound like that... I was just trying to..."

"Shut UP!"

Janice jumped at his words, and began to tremble slightly as John stared directly at her. "Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say mom, because I'm not going to repeat my self... You do what I say... when I say it, without question..."

John stopped just then and looked down at the sheet his mother had used to cover herself. "Mom? Who told you that you could cover yourself up? I don't remember saying it was ok."

"Well I... that is I just thought..."

"You just what mom?" John asked in a quite tone that sent shivers down his mothers back.

"I just thought..."

"Well you see, that's the problem right there." John said with a cruel laugh. "Your a slut now mom... a piece of ass... a whore... A warm wet fuck hole for dick. You're not suppose to think."

Janice began to cry at the harsh words of her son. "John please don't..."

"You and I both know it's true, your a slut. It's ok though mom, because I still love you. I love you just as you are... A SLUT!

Janice hung her head low and sobbed quietly as she let the sheet fall from her body.

" There now mom, don't you feel better accepting who you are?"

"Yes John," Janice mewed as she stood there and cried. She jumped at the touch of her son until she realized he was just trying to hug her. As he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly to him she began to relax again.

"There there now mom. No need for any more tears."

A smile started to spread across her face, then she laugh slightly as her tears stopped. "I guess I was being a bit silly wasn't I?" She said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's ok mom. Now you go take a nice long hot shower, and I'll figure out what you're gonna say to your boss when you call-in and tell them your taking the day off."

"But... but John I need that job. It the only income we have. I..."

John quieted his mother with a finger against her lips and then smiled. "Mom you haven't taken one day off since you've been at that job. They can't fire you for calling in once."

Janice thought about what he was saying and guessed it was true. She hadn't taken any personal time off. It might be nice to play hooky from work for once.

"Ok... I guess your right John. One day shouldn't cause a problem. I'll go take my shower."

"Good for you mom... I'll go write down what you're gonna say to you boss... Oh and mom... " John called to his mother as she headed off to the bathroom. " That job isn't the ONLY way you have to make money... Not with a body like yours."

Janice froze at those words, and didn't dare look back at her son. She didn't know if he was joking or not, but couldn't bring herself to turn around and find out..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.