Family Stud - Cover

Family Stud

by Anonymous

 

Erotica Sex Story: A severe snow storm gets them to gether and opens new doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was one of the worst snowstorms ever to hit Augusta, Maine. The snow was up to the window sills and all the roads were closed so I could not possibly make it to my classes at high school.

When Dad divorced Mom, he received the family residence, and Mom took two small rental houses. She rented one out, while she and I lived in the other. Our house had all electric heat and no facility for burning wood. With the electric power off because of the snowstorm, the house temperature went down to fifteen degrees. My teeth were chattering so loudly that they sounded like a machine gun.

Mom pulled the electric blanket off of her bed and dug a feather bedcover out of the closet. After she put it on her bed, she suggested that I crawl in the bed with her as I probably would be too cold alone in my own bed. In as much as we had gotten up only to observe the snow, neither of us were dressed. I threw my bath robe on Mom's bed and climbed under the feather bedcover with her. My teeth stopped chattering once I became warm, and I soon drifted off to sleep. When I awoke, I immediately became aware of Mother's warm hand inside my pajamas -- fondling my erect cock.

"Forgive me if my actions shock you, but it has been a long time since I have been in bed with a man. In your sleep you rolled over against me, and I just became so hot and horny that I couldn't resist fondling your love instrument. I'm sure you're not a virgin, so hopefully you can understand your mother's problem," she whispered.

I told her that rather than having her go to bed with a strange man to satisfy her hunger for sex, I could see no reason why I should not become the man in her life -- at least until one of us married. She hugged me in a tight embrace and told me what wonderful and understanding son she thought that I was, and how she would be proud to have me as the man in her life.

We squirmed out of our night clothes without exposing our bodies to the cold, and once naked, our hands explored each other's bodies. Our mouths locked in a passionate kiss as our tongues entwined with each other. Our hands left a trail of electrifying sparks wherever they touched.

Mother was making pleasurable moans as my fingers stroked her aroused, blood-engorged pussy lips and I nibbled on her erect, pointed nipples. The moment my finger entered her wet pussy, she moaned ecstatically, and her body trembled as she experienced her first climax in months. She was kneading my balls and teasing the pulsating head of my throbbing cock by tracing small circles on the tight skin of my purple knob.

I warned her that my cock was about to spill its load, and unless I put it in her pussy immediately, my cum would be shooting all over the bed. She responded immediately by rolling on her back and spreading her legs so that I could roll into her saddle. Once I was inside her, I guided my cock against her dripping pussy and gave a mighty thrust. The soft folds of her hot twat parted, and her snatch lived up to its name; it swallowed my throbbing cock in one gulp.

Once my joystick was buried to the hilt, she clamped down with her cunt muscles, and her hole was as tight as any virgin hole. We immediately found a rhythm, and as my cock sawed in and out of her tight pussy, the room was filled with moans, grunts, and sighs as Mother's pussy received the sexual pleasures it had been missing for months. I was slamming my cock into her love-channel like it was a battering ram. Each time I slammed my cock in as far as it would go, my balls slapped against her steaming pussy, and she screamed and bucked her ass harder. When I yelled that I was going to come, she clamped her cunt muscles around my cock like a pair of shoes that are two sizes too small. My cock exploded, and I thought it would never stop erupting, because after each spurt she would tighten her pussy and shut off the flow of my cream. The moment she relaxed, another gob would shoot right out.

When my jism slammed into Mom's love canal, she screamed and clawed my back as her body trembled uncontrollably, and her orgasm exploded every nerve in her body. After she trembled out of control for about a minute, she pulled me into her arms and whispered, "David, I don't know where you got your experience, but I never had a better fuck in my whole life." Before we rested, she milked my cock dry with her talented cunt, holding it its grip until it was so soft it finally slipped out on its own.

As we lay in each other's arms, she told me that I would never have to worry about her getting pregnant when we were fucking because many years ago she had had a hysterectomy. She told me that she already knew that I was sexually active when she found some rubbers in the pocket of my pants that were to go to the cleaners. She said that she had often thought about suggesting that we make love together, but was much too embarrassed to suggest it -- until we were in bed together and she became so horny, she just could not help fondling my cock.

The rest of the day, except for making a quick run to the bathroom and eating some crackers, we fucked. Mostly we used missionary style so we would not throw the covers off the bed and freeze our asses. However, when the electricity came back on and the house heated up, we engaged in oral sex and tried out other different positions.

When I fucked Mom in the ass, it was my first time at anal sex, and I found it every exciting to say the least. Mother told me that Daddy used to fuck her ass at least once a week, and that she really enjoyed having a man's dick up her ass. And when I fingered her clit while my cock was sawing in and out of her asshole, she had some very intense orgasms, and the feeling created by fucking her ass increased my own arousal and gave me some really strong ejaculations.

For the winter, I kept Mom's bed warm, while here orifices gave my cock a hot welcome three or four times a week. I was so involved in fucking my mother that I did not have any energy left to fuck any of my regular girlfriends.


A couple of weeks before school closed for summer vacation, one afternoon, I came home and Mother showed me a letter she had received from her sister Joan, from Texas. Joan had invited Mother and me to spend the summer at her ranch. Joan is a couple of years younger than Mother and from her pictures, she looks to every bit as sexy as Mom.

Mom asked me if I would like to go, and I replied that I had nothing planned for the summer and Aunt Joan's invitation sounded great to me -- if we could afford the plane fare. Mom told me that she had enough money for the plane fare and even some left over for luxuries. That very night Mom wrote Aunt Joan and told her that we would come as soon as my school was out.

Aunt Joan met us at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, and then we drove for another hour in Aunt Joan's Caddy to her ranch. Aunt Joan's husband was killed in an automobile accident about a year earlier and had left her financially well-off. She had a daughter who was away at boarding school but would be home in a couple of weeks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.