Adventures of Me and Martha Jane - Cover

Adventures of Me and Martha Jane

Copyright© 1999 by Santos J. Romeo

Chapter 13C

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13C - An epic story, of the life of a young boy and his introduction into the adult world

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   boy   Consensual   Pedophilia   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Ronnie lay with her head resting on the pillow and cradled my head on her breast, cautioning me, "Careful. I'm a little sensitive, too, right now." She closed her eyes peacefully while I kept my mouth easy on her nipples. In the dark, quiet room I spent many long, long minutes fingerfucking her and then licking until she was wet and ready enough for my finger to slip effortlessly inside. Martha watched, lying on her tummy on Ronnie's other side and stroking my back and rump, kissing my shoulders.

Ronnie had condoms in her bathrobe pocket. I hovered over her on my arms and she looked up at me as I lay between her raised knees and she smiled mischievously as she unrolled the condom onto my waiting cock. Then she set my tip at her entrance and placed her hands on my shoulders and waited, her lower lip tucked in naughtily. At my side, Martha laid a palm on my butt and watched. I pushed, cautious, past that slight resistance just beyond Ronnie's portal, and her eyes widened a little as I went in, and in, and as she accommodated all of my length inside her, her eyes narrowed and she sighed. I pulled back and slid in and then pulled out and then settled all the way inside her again. Then I started slowly fucking. Her smile melted into a steady gaze while I fucked. After several strokes her lips parted and I could hear the air escape more brokenly past her lips and her gaze grew warmer, and I was surprised when, her lips barely moving, she whispered softly, "Fuck." It was the first time I ever heard her say it and it was exciting, almost overcoming the deadening effect of the rubber I wore inside her. I smiled at her as I worked with slow, deep, gentle pumps, and I asked her, "Okay?" She murmured, "Nice, looking in your eyes while we fuck. It's nice." I moved in and out and watched her smile progress into a stare of arousal and concentration. She breathed excitedly, "Intense. So intense."

As my finger did on Wednesday, my cock found Ronnie narrower than Martha, but deeper, and the dulling condom had me wondering how it really felt inside her. The condom slowed me down; there was just enough sensation to keep me hard in her -- that, along with Ronnie's hypnotic gaze into my eyes. Martha moved upward on her tummy, her face near Ronnie's. She stroked Ronnie's hair and whispered, "Does it feel better, easy and slow?" Ronnie kept her eyes on mine and murmured lazily, "Mm, yeah," and I saw her eyes enjoying the slow fuck for a moment and she murmured to me, "Just the right size and shape. So comfy in there." I said, "I see you feeling it in your eyes," and Ronnie whispered "Yes. I'm feeling it," and her voice trailed off with a whispered, "I'm feeling it." I kept moving slowly in her, both of us breathing heavily while the pleasure simmered. Martha stroked my back and rear, giving my butt a little squeeze and smiling at both of us, watching Ronnie and I talking with our eyes. I gave her several deep strokes and then I slowed for a few strokes, and then I nestled my dick deeply in her, all the way, both of us sighing quietly with pleasure while I held my dick still and deep. Her eyes watched mine while I paused, my dick lurching in the rubber, the nerves in my tip trying to ascertain what treasures lurked in her depths beyond the latex. Then I started fucking again, slow, and her gaze warmed and after a few strokes her eyelids fell closed and a soft sigh left her lips and her cunt tightened briefly. Then she opened her eyes again and her smiled curled a bit wider and she whispered, "Good." I asked "Too slow?" She whispered "No, it's good," and after a couple of strokes her cunt tightened briefly again and she whispered, "Just right." It was straightforward, almost serene fucking, something I'd seldom experienced with Martha, and apparently something new for Ronnie.

Ronnie's smile became an unfocused gaze again while I fucked her and I felt her cunt getting tighter around the rubber. As her excitement grew her eyelids drooped frequently. Soon they closed, and her head drifted back, and her sighs were broken by gasps and whispers. I kept trying to maintain contact with her little clit. Usually I could find it with the two inches or so of bare flesh near my root that the rubber didn't cover. But my angle of entry was too low to maintain that contact on every stroke; the covered part of my cock couldn't feel her vividly. Increasingly, Ronnie's pelvic movements were more frenetic and unpredictable than Martha's. I could tell that Ronnie hadn't learned to direct her movements to help her clit attain maximum pleasure; I had another sexual learning experience ahead.

Still, after several more slow strokes her gasps were quickening. She wrapped her calves around my ankles, appearing to try for some leverage for her lurching hips, and as she got more excited her legs drifted higher, until they were soon around my waist. She said with an increasingly heated whisper, "I'm not used to this, I'm not used to just letting it get good like this!" She quickly wiped sweat from her brow and returned her hand to my shoulder, holding on tight. She whispered, "It's making me crazy."

Martha told her, "Hon, we can do this any way you want."

Ronnie whispered, getting more fiery and trying to make her pelvis mold itself to mine, "I'm so used to heading straight for the finish and not getting there."

I asked her, fucking steadily, "Want it that way? Or is this better?"

Ronnie gripped my shoulders tighter and breathed fervently, "No, this way!... Yeah... Better... Oh... OH!... So much better... oh fuck."

But I had difficulty contacting her clit, the same difficulty I'd had using a rubber with Karen; she had her legs high around me and as her excitement flared she kept shifting her cunt under me, subtly, illusively. Soon I felt I might cum, not from the physical pleasure but from the situation itself and from Ronnie's responses. But I didn't want to climax into a rubber. I stopped again and let my dick rest inside her. She gave a little frown and a gasp when she found I'd stopped, so I teased her, "Shhhhh. This is where we rest a minute."

Ronnie let her head and legs rest and took a deep breath. She grinned at me and said, "I see. Let it get really dark, then. Like last time." I nodded yes and she grinned again and said "Good."

After I let my dick lie snug and still inside her for a moment I pulled out. She gave me a hug and I rested on her.

Ronnie closed her eyes, relaxing for a moment while Martha stroked her shoulders.

Martha said to her, "See how good it can be?"

Ronnie said, "Yes. Loving. For a change." Then Ronnie opened her eyes and looked at me and whispered, "I want to see you and Martha."

Martha cocked an eye at her, surprised, and asked, "Steven and I?"

Ronnie looked at her, her eyes dark and intent, and she whispered, "Does he do it the same way with you?"

"Sometimes,"

"I want to see how you do it."

Martha looked at me and asked, "Okay?"

Of course, I nodded yes.

Martha stretched out alongside Ronnie and opened her legs. Her eyes were flaming as I settled between her thighs and I saw that she was breathless. She whispered quickly, "Get inside me. Hurry," and I asked her, "You're ready" and she said, "I've been ready." I touched my dick to her tip and she gasped, "No, not with that on," and she reached down and pulled the rubber off and put my tip in her and said, "Now," and I entered her slow and deep and she was molten and clingy. She asked me, "Are you close? Can you wait for me?" I nodded yes and I asked her, "You're that close already?" She nodded quickly and said, "Very close. That was so exciting, watching you with her," and she swallowed hard and said, "Fuck me. Hurry." I raised on my elbows and started working my hips and Martha closed her eyes and said, "Yes. Good. Good." Ronnie sat up and put a hand on Martha's shoulder and said, "Martha, you can chance it without a condom?" And Martha said, "It's pretty safe for me right now, Ronnie," and Ronnie said, "God, you're still using the papal method." Martha said, her eyes closing again, "I have to feel him. And I have something I can use later... Oh, it's good! I'm so close." Her head swayed to one side on the pillow and she winced, moaning, "Oh, Steven." And I fucked her steadily, feeling Martha's cunt already clinching. Ronnie caressed Martha's arm and watched Martha enjoy it and she looked up at me and grinned and whispered, "How do you keep going like that?" I muttered, my voice shaky, "It feels better this way. Slow," and Ronnie watched Martha and murmured, "God, doesn't it? I could get to like it like that." She brushed a hair from Martha's forehead and whispered, "Martha, I can tell it's good," and then Martha jerked her head to the other side and she gasped, "Oh! Oh Steven!" I felt Martha's cunt rise and tighten suddenly, and to Ronnie's amazement Martha abruptly climaxed, gasping harshly, brokenly, and I had to move a little slower but more ardently to hold myself back; it extended the climax for Martha while Ronnie gripped Martha's shoulder and breathed, fascinated, "God, Martha." Martha finished her long cum with a churn of her hips and then a jerk and a loud "Oh!" and then she let her shoulders fall back to the bed and she gasped, "Oh, that was good!"

Immediately, I stopped moving in her. I raised on my arms, catching my breath, my dick twitching rebelliously. I knew I couldn't resist much longer. Martha breathed hard and heavy and looked at me and asked, "You cummin', hon?" I hung my head and shook my head no and uttered weakly, "But I'm close." And Ronnie said, looking up at me, "I've never seen a guy ejaculate for real."

All of a sudden Martha and I laughed, the tension surging from us, and I slumped on her, gasping and sniggering at the same time, and Martha exclaimed, "What did you say? Ron, you're kidding!"

Ronnie blushed. "No, really. I never did."

Martha looked at me and we snickered together and Martha said, "But that's ridiculous," and she looked at me sweetly and said, "Oh, hon. And you were so close!"

I smiled slyly. "I'm still close." Martha's eyes seemed to catch my meaning, and I said, "Remember what you liked to do now and then? When we can't do this?"

Martha's smile turned a little kinky, and she said, "With the cream?"

I nodded.

Martha's eyes widened naughtily and she said, "But that's so... ,"

"Yeah, it is."

Ronnie gaped at us and said, baffled, "What are you guys talking about?"

Martha looked up at Ronnie and said, "You really want him to come out of me and see him ejaculate?"

Ronnie asked, surprised, "That's what you were talking about?" Martha nodded, and Ronnie looked at me and then back at Martha, and Ronnie said, "I meant I never saw a guy do it without a condom!" And Martha and I groaned, and then Ronnie groaned with us, and she said, "Well, they always came with a condom. Or in my mouth sometimes. Oh, hell. I wondered what you two were getting at," and Martha said she thought Ronnie had never seen a guy ejaculate, period. Ronnie looked at us, and a light seemed to go on in her head and she smiled, a crafty, sensuous smile, her eyes looking dark again, and she said, "Well, I've... never seen it, that's true."

Martha asked, "You mean, you know, watch it spurt?"

Ronnie said coyly, "Well, I *felt* it, you know, when Steven came the other night," and she looked at me with those suggestive eyes and said, "I felt him, and it was very erotic. I can only imagine what it actually looks like. But..."

Martha said, "Oh, Ronnie. Such a virgin."

Ronnie answered plainly, still looking at me, "No, I'm not. I just never did that."

I asked her, "You never helped a guy cum with your hands, when you couldn't have intercourse?"

Ronnie's eyes widened with recognition, and she said, "Ooooh. *That* way!" She shrugged and sat upright and said, "Well, you know how guys are, they'd rather walk on hot coals than cum that way. I'd have to suck them."

I sighed in frustration and let my dick slide out of Martha, and Martha sat up, giggling at Ronnie and said, "Well, Ronnie, let's do *something*. He was so close. He was right on the edge."

Ronnie looked at Martha hesitantly and said, "Well, it might be fun..." Ronnie looked at me, her eyes eager, and she asked, "Steven? Okay with you?"

I settled on my heels, my wet cock sticking straight up in my lap, and I wiped the sweat from my eyebrows and said sardonically, "Whenever you ladies conclude your negotiations..."

Martha sat up, smoothing her hair back, and said, "Well, Ronnie? Steven does like to cum that way. And I think we're driving him a little crazy right now. You want to?"

Ronnie's dark eyes saw my cock long and hard and wet with Martha, and she said, "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

I remained upright, seated with my legs folded under me, and Ronnie started to settle on her tummy between my knees, the way she had on Wednesday when she sucked me, but Martha told her to sit up Indian-style, with her legs crossed in front of her, so her eyes would be level with mine. Martha told her, "That way, you can watch each other while he cums. You can watch and talk, and communicate. That's the way I always liked it." As Ronnie got into position she murmured eagerly, "Martha, that would be so sensual," and Martha said, "That's the idea." Then Martha reached into her night table by the bed and got out the hand lotion and gave it to Ronnie and said, "Here. Use some of this. And do it slow. That way, you have time to learn about each other's pleasures," and she added, winking at Ronnie, "And it makes him cum harder." I straightened up on my heels, so ready to cum that it must have been written all over my face, because Martha grinned at me and said, "You okay?" I muttered nevously, "I'm like Ronnie, I hope I don't get crazy." Martha smirked and said, "Well, it was your idea. C'mon. Show Ronnie how to use her power to give pleasure."

Ronnie spread lotion on her palms and gave Martha a teasing look and said, "Martha, all these exotic techniques. Where'd you learn about all this?" Martha said, settling on her knees beside me, "I ask him what he likes. The same way he learns about what you and I like. And I watch his eyes." Sitting before me between my knees while I leaned back on my heels, Ronnie looked into my face while she held my hard dick and spread lotion on it. She asked, her eyes excited and playful, "Feel good?"

I said, "Go slow, now, let this stuff warm up a little."

She held my dick in her wet hand and said, "Now, I've never done this. Pretend you're with a virgin," and she laughed and said, "Remember what a virgin is?"

I smiled. "Used to be one, myself."

She chuckled at that. And while she watched my face she started jacking me off rather quickly.

I said, "Wait. now. Hold on. Remember how you sucked me?"

"Yeah?"

"Try to do it the same way with your hand."

She said, her smile curling into a leer, "Ohhh, I seeee," and she watched me and she closed her hand gently and pulled on me and pulled again, letting her hand slide loosely.

I said, "A little tighter," and she held me tighter and pulled. "No, let your hand start loose and then squeeze up, toward the tip."

"But I didn't do that with my mouth."

"But that's the way you do it with your hand."

She nodded again and breathed, "Oooh, I seee," and she watched me, her expression playful and taunting and her eyes smoking up, and she began to jack me off slowly, her grip tightening slightly as she approached my tip.

I said, "Yeah. That's it,"

She whispered, "Good?"

"Yeah." Then I gasped, "I'm really close,"

She watched me, concentrating on my face.

Beside me Martha whispered, "We call it milking, Ronnie."

"Yeah. I see. It is a lot like milking, isn't it? So little time, so much to learn." She was stroking me just right and I moaned and her eyes kept speaking to mine and she whispered, "Yeah, you're feeling it. I see in your eyes that you're feeling it," and she smiled wider and whispered, her voice lazily erotic, "This is so sexy. Watching your eyes while it gets good. I could cum just watching you."

Martha caressed my bottom, and I could tell she was learning to use her nails on me softly, the way she'd seen Ronnie do it. She asked Ronnie, "See what I mean? It's so exciting to watch someone while you help them get there."

Ronnie said, "Yeah. Yeah, I see."

"Just take it easy and learn to do what your partner wants. You have all the power right now, Ronnie," and she grinned and added, "You have him completely in your hands."

Ronnie smiled broadly, watching my face, and said throatily, "Yeah. God, I don't believe this. Steven, you can always just take the power back, and scream and yell."

I let the long-held breath out of my lungs, so close to cumming that I could barely see her grinning face, much less talk. I gasped, "It's good! It's good, just like this!"

She pursed her lips in a little kiss at me. My back stiffened and my dick jumped, and I winced for a second.

She asked, "You there?"

I gasped, holding my breath, "Almost!"

"I like watching your eyes, but... I want to watch it when you cum. Okay? I wanna see."

I caressed her eyes with mine, loving her warm, long fingers on me even more than I thought I would, and I said, "Okay." Her eyes twinkled naughtily and she said "Okay" in answer, and the thought flashed through my brain that Ronnie was so damn good at this, so damn good, her stupid boyfriends didn't know what a talent they'd wasted. She watched my eyes while my dick strained to hold the strong pleasure just a little longer, a little longer, and Martha whispered quickly, "Ronnie, hold his balls with your other hand. Careful, now." and while Ronnie watched my eyes and jerked me off, her other hand searched and found my sack and held it gently in her palm and she whispered, "There. You like that, huh?" I nodded and I began to tremble holding it back and Martha kissed my shoulder, and Ronnie milked me, watching my face. Then my balls tightened and I tensed everywhere. My eyes began to lose focus and Ronnie could see it and her eyebrows rose. She whispered, "Yeah. Gettin' there?" I vaguely heard myself answer with a low, wobbling breath, "Yeah. Soon." And somewhere near my head Martha whispered, "Let it get good, hon." I'd let it build to as intense a level as I could, and involuntarily the air gushed loudly from my lungs as the sweet pressure surged. I felt the first glob of cum slurp happily from my slit, and Ronnie looked down. My eyes slammed shut. Grunting and whimpering, I let the orgasm have its way with me. Cum shot hard and I heard Ronnie gasp. Then squirt and sqirt and Ronnie exclaimed softly, "Oh, yeah," and then I winced and the cum shot hot and heavy and Ronnie said in surprise "Mm!" and then she chuckled and breathed, "Steven. God!" Then the orgasm began to ebb, and I looked down to see cum lurch weakly over Ronnie's wrist and fingers and she milked slowly and lovingly and crooned to my dick a motherly "Yeah, honey, yeah" as the rest of it sobbed thickly over her hand. I gasped, resting back on my heels again, and I saw I had squirted on her left tit as well as on her shoulder near her neck, and on her left forearm. Martha put an arm around my shoulder and kissed and licked my neck, and I felt that I would just like go to sleep, right there, had I not been so giddy and shaky with the air of raw, playful lust in the room.

While we rested Ronnie asked Martha how it felt to have a climax during intercourse, something that had never happened for Ronnie, and Martha tried to describe it but couldn't. But Martha suggested that with a little rest I could get hard again, and Ronnie could find out for herself.

Ronnie joked, "Oh, I always have a hard time. His thing would fall off before he could give me an orgasm that way."

Martha laughed and said, "His 'thing'? His 'thing'? Oh, I haven't heard anybody call it a 'thing' for years! His 'thing'?"

Ronnie blushed and said, "Oh, you know what I mean. Anyway, it would fall off."

I said, "I managed to hold on before,"

Ronnie said, "Oh, but guys used to go crazy because it took me so long, especially George. He'd just get pissed."

Flustered, Martha said, "Oh, forget George! When Steven was inside you before, didn't you feel, you know, didn't he stimulate your clitoris?"

Ronnie shrugged. "A little. It felt good. I seldom felt that while someone was actually doing it. I mean, they were always in such a hurry. You know? Just a straight line toward the payoff. Pound now, think later. "

Martha said, "Well, Ronnie, you have to *tell* him! You were looking in his eyes and it was so sexy for you, why don't you just tell him? Or help him find out what you want?"

Ronnie said, "Well..." and she thought for a bit, and said to me bashfully, "I'm afraid you'd get really frustrated and, you know, you'd just cum and it would be over."

I said, "After the way you just made me cum, I think I could last longer than that."

Ronnie said, "Yeah, right. You'd be hanging on the ceiling. It always happened that way."

I said, "Trust me."

She looked at me from the corner of her eyes, smiling but skeptical.

Martha said gently, "Well, it's up to you, Ron. You saw him wait for my orgasm, didn't you? And he was close when he started."

Ronnie eyed both of us, and she scratched her head and shoved her hair from her face. She muttered, "Where'd you two learn all this stuff?" Martha and I didn't answer. Ronnie said, "Martha, you never have a problem getting there like I do,"

Martha said, "You didn't have a problem with him before."

Ronnie said, "Well, that was different. I never had anybody go down on me before. Not like that. Not for that long."

Martha sighed and lit a cigarette and said, "Oh, your problem is you think about it too much and your mind gets in your way."

Ronnie said, "Yeah, maybe." Ronnie looked at me, her eyes playing warmly with mine, and she said to me, "Well, anyway, it did feel good before, when you we did it. Looking in your eyes like that, it was nice. Very different."

I placed my hand on hers and said, "Yeah, it was."

She shyly averted her eyes from mine and said, "Oh, look at me. I can't stand it."

Martha sat up on her heels and said, "Well, we have plenty of time. And I like to cum more than once, usually, and so does Steven."

We relaxed for a while, going to the bathroom and getting a quick drink of water, and we got back into bed. They both stroked and sucked me until I was ready again, which took longer than we expected, considering how heated I was. They got me huge again, and Ronnie said, "Wanna do it again? Like before?" I said yes, but this time Martha sat up on her heels and told Ronnie, "C'mon, Ronnie, just relax with your head on my lap and enjoy it." Ronnie lay on her back, relaxing with her head on Martha's knees with Martha looking down at her from behind, and the two women whispered instructions and heated encouragements while I lay between Ronnie's legs and primed her with my tongue. Ronnie enjoyed having her head raised a little in Martha's lap, she said, because it made it easier for her to look down and watch me fuck her, and she liked Martha's hands on her shoulders and hair, and Martha liked it because she'd be able to watch the muscles of my back and butt working on Ronnie. Ronnie said, "Gee, I never thought there were so many nice ways to do it. This is the sort of thing I draw in my dark book." Martha looked down at Ronnie and said, "You're not drawing it now, hon. You're doing it."

I invested a lot of time getting Ronnie ready; I licked her until she was dripping and then fingered her clit and kissed her breasts and neck until she was panting and her thighs and tummy were quivering. Even with a condom, and even after my great orgasm under Ronnie's hand, I was giddy with arousal but unsure how long I could stay hard inside Ronnie. I didn't know Ronnie's body as well as I knew Martha's. So I gave myself some leeway by exciting Ronnie with my mouth and hands until she was near orgasm. Then I moved up between Ronnie's legs. Ronnie put another condom on me, saying apprehensively, "I don't know how well this is gonna work, Steven. I never came with a guy inside me. I don't have the slightest idea what to do." I said gently, "Don't worry about cummin'. Let's just make it feel good." I entered her, slow and deep, giving her a few hello strokes first. Then I started fucking and Martha and I prompted her, telling her not to raise her legs over me but to learn first how to angle her pelvis so my cock could find her clit easier with the rubber on. After a while I found ways to sense her needs with my strokes and I had my cock probing her and contacting her clit just as she wanted me to, and the techniques and the pleasure were all new for her. Ronnie smiled up at me in surprise and said, "Yeah. Yeah, I see what you mean now. Oh, I *feel* it! Oh! Keep doing that! Mmm, it's good. It's so good." Martha asked Ronnie if she were comfortable and told her that it felt best when her body was comfortable, but Ronnie was quickly growing agitated and she gasped, "Who cares if I'm comfortable, it works! God, it's good!" She watched me going in and out and looked up at me, and I whispered, "Feel it now?" and she grinned, looking happily inebriated and surprised, and she whispered "Yes." I let my hips settle into the movement we had just discovered for her, and I asked, "Just like that?" and she whispered "Yes" and she watched my eyes. After several strokes she said in the same, heated whisper "I feel it getting dark. I feel like I'm... sinking into my dark. Can you feel it? Can you tell?" and I nodded yes while I fucked and said, "It's in your eyes," and her blue eyes glowed with a deep, moist blue and she smelled humidly and more strongly of sage. She whispered lazily, raptly, "Me, too. So good. So sweet good." Martha looked down into Ronnie's face and stroked Ronnie's arms, and while Ronnie gazed at me her eyes dilated and her eyes and words kept my cock stiff inside the rubber and made me want to stroke more ardently into her. Her eyelids began to lower and then they closed, and she whispered, "Steven. It's so good." And I was glad to hear her say it, glad to watch her falling slowly into mindless pleasure, becauae I wanted to cum and I'd been working inside her for almost fifteen minutes.

While my cock slid in her she gripped my shoulders and through the rubber I could feel her cunt suck, feeding on every stroke. Her closed eyes began to tighten, relax, tighten, relax. She whispered dreamily, happily, "I'm a little girl. A soft, wet... fucking little girl... Fucking... Really fucking." She seemed to drift deeper, farther, her soft smile growing more elated, and she moaned a breathy "Ooooh!" and seemed to float in a distant world for a moment. Then she tensed, and she circled her hips once, grounding her clit against my cock, and she hissed, "Ah, it's so good!" Then she eased up a little and seemed to float dreamily again. I fucked her lovingly and steadily, starting to ache on my arms but too captivated by Ronnie's rapture to waver, wanting to make it good for her, and soon I saw her head sink back, her lips parting, and her nails tightened on my arms, and for several strokes she seemed to sink even deeper, her closed eyes and face seemingly in a trance. Her head near Ronnie's, Martha watched her patiently, holding Ronnie's hand, and she whispered, "Yes, hon. Yes." I couldn't take my eyes away from this woman on her way to her first time cumming with a cock inside her, and I felt an odd lust grip me, as if I were deflowering her and we were all sharing the lust of a first-time fuck. But abruptly her closed eyes and face took on an anxious frown, and the growing tension in her body mounted. She whimpered, her tone feeble and troubled, "Don't stop! Don't let me lose it," and I whispered, "I won't. Don't worry, I won't." She whimpered again, wincing, signs of struggle in her face, and she moaned, "Oh, it's leaving me!" And Martha bent down to caress her temples and she urged with earnest whispers, "Shh, it's okay, he'll get you there. Don't try so hard, hon. Just let it happen." And Ronnie kept her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenched.

I slowed but didn't stop, searching and testing for what she wanted, changing my short, deep strokes to longer, slower ones, undemanding, unhurried, and through the rubber on the upper part of my root I felt the small, firm, vague nub that had eluded me. I realized that Ronnie's clit was higher in her slit than Martha's, so I shifted upward on her torso and stayed deeper in her, and as I stroked in her the anguish in her face began to calm and her eyelids relaxed and she whispered, happy but urgent, "Yeah. That's good. It's good." And I whispered down to her, "Easy, now. Easy." Her closed eyes and her smile was more contented and her head began to relax backward again and she breathed, "Ahh, yeah." And as I fucked her, her pleasure slowly mounted again and her pelvis began to shift as it had before. So I stayed deeper, my root firmly against her clit, and I let my abdominals do the work, my butt flexing tightly and my balls resting pleasurably on her as I held my hips still and used my tummy and butt to hump snugly against her, and then her lips parted and I saw a blissful smile begin to spread across her face. She sighed, "Oh there it is... oh god... oh yes... oh there it is," and a few strokes later she groaned, low-pitched and loud, "There! Oh there," and then suddenly her hands were on my flexing butt, nails digging in. Her body froze and her head jerked forward and stayed there, still and taut, her teeth clenched, and I subtly slowed so it would last for her. Her cunt contracted as she gasped and trembled and winced, winced harder, and then she started cumming with a sharp, furious "Uh!" Her slim hips yearned up, off the bed, and her pelvis quivered while she jerked and whimpered through it, and Martha watched her with narrowed, fascinated, staring eyes, and she whispered to Ronnie, "Good. Good." After several tense seconds it was over, and Ronnie relaxed, shuddering, and breathed, "Jesus!" I held her for a while, easing my tummy that was beginning to burn with effort. Martha covered my neck and shoulders with warm, sticky kisses. I gulped air, and then relaxed on Ronnie, thanking Fiore a thousand times over for helping me work on my hips and tummy. Softly I kissed Ronnie's chest and shoulders and her neck, my lips enjoying the feel of supple muscle and tendon along her throat, and I tongued the tight, slightly sweaty flesh there as she gulped. I let my lips trail down to kiss and lick her heaving chest, to lick softly and carefully the small, peaked nipples. Her long arms curled listlessly around my neck and shoulders. I raised on my arms again and looked down at her, at the lithe body exhausted with pleasure, her head back and her eyes closed while she panted. She gasped weakly, "Sorry. I took so long." I said gently, "We don't accept I'm sorry's for that." She grinned and opened her eyes, still panting, and she watched my face while one of her arms around my neck loosened and she let a hand stroke down my neck and then across my chest while she smiled at me. Martha's fingers stroked her shoulder and Ronnie took Martha's hand and squeezed it and looked up at her, and Martha asked her, "Good?" She nodded yes and looked at me again and said breathlessly, "Dark good." Ronnie swallowed and sighed a deep, relaxing sigh and said to me, "And you keep saying you have a lot to learn. I kept thinking you'd just finish and roll away." I told her, "No. Don't like it that way." She draped her arms around my shoulders again and asked, "Did you finish?" I shook my head no, and she frowned. I said, "One good effect of that rubber is that it slows me down." She said, concerned, "Oh, Steven, I'm... What can I do?" I grinned and said, still breathing fast, "I'll get there." Ronnie's eyes searched my face, and she asked, "Want to cum in my mouth?" I said, "Just rest for now." I bent to kiss her delectable neck and throat again, and while I did it Martha used the back of her hand to softly and slowly stroke Ronnie's damp forehead and shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.