2269 Red Oak Road - Cover

2269 Red Oak Road

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Former Sherriff's Deputy starts a live porn show website. He takes sexy care of his MILF employees and their cute teen daughters, since he's a "nice guy." - - - If teens drinking, smoking, or screwing, or a selfish guy taking advantage of women in need bothers you, please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

I let Shannon and Robin live with me like they wanted. They stayed in the bedroom with the exposed bathroom and smoked in my basement many times a day. I didn’t want to go to prison and I’m a nice guy, so I didn’t actively seek sexual contact with the two pretty teens. We often showered or peed in front of each other, but all I did in bed was put up a pitifully weak resistance when they ‘raped’ me.

Over the next month we watched their mothers masturbate with toys, make out with each other, and have plenty of lesbian sex. Shannon greatly enjoyed watching when I would go to the apartment for blowjobs or anal sex. Robin thought it was hot to watch me fuck her mom or stick my cock in her mouth, since Tammy was mostly a lesbian and hated doing blowjobs. A couple of weeks later, Shannon and Robin asked if they could rape my fingers with their sparsely-furred slits, as we watched recordings of my fuck sessions with their mothers.

The day Shannon turned 15 was a great one for me and the teens, but not their mothers Jessie and Tammy. I went over the numbers with the women and girls. “You got a total of $3,000 in tips last month. Good work! You each get a quarter of that, which is $750. Minus rent and utilities of $450 each, then another $60 each for your cell phones, and $250 in court and parole fees ... so each of you owes me ten bucks.”

“No! But...” “But how?” I showed them the numbers, which added up as I had said. I let them worry and cry a few minutes before making my offer.

“I have an idea. Since I’m a nice guy, I could save you a lot of money by letting you live with me. Your daughters are already living in the bedroom next to mine. I’ll pay for everything and you’ll only need to have a threesome with me twice a week. You won’t even need to do your internet porn shows.” The women looked very uncomfortable and blushed intensely, since their daughters were in the room. They were thinking hard, considering my offer.

Tammy asked, “But we still won’t have any money. How can we ever save up for a car or anything?”

I smiled and said, “That’s a very good question. I’ll give each of you twenty thousand if I can marry your daughters, and another ten grand if you let them watch when we have sex.” Jessi and Tammy’s expressions changed from nervous to horrified, but I continued. “Since Robin is 16, she can marry me with a parent’s signature. If you two agree, I’ll marry Robin soon, then divorce her and marry Shannon when she turns 16.

If I start sleeping with them tonight and somebody complains to the authorities, Shannon could marry me before any criminal case would go to trial. The courts in this area are so backed up that even the higher priority cases like murder take three or four years. No prosecutor would bring charges if they were sure to lose.”

The mothers were crying and looked very upset, but they didn’t respond. I asked, “Do you agree, Tammy? Jessie?” They just sat there stunned. I held up two engagement rings and proposed. “Shannon, Robin, will you sexy cuties marry me if your mothers agree?”

Shannon inquired, “We can still smoke, right? Even with our moms living here?” Robin blushed as she asked, “And can we still ... um ... watch porn with you?”

I replied, “Of course! It’s my house, so my rules. Maybe we’ll even have Saturday orgies, so all five of us can screw each other. You said Shannon’s mom is hot, right Robin?” Robin nodded, but the mothers looked even more upset. “Robin, Shannon, let’s go look at wedding dresses, so your moms can have some time to think about it.”


When we returned, the expressions on the mothers’ faces were a blend of sadness and resentment. I repeated the big question and they nodded.

I told redheaded Tammy, “Then be a good girl and lick my cock. It should be nice and wet before I put it in Jessie’s butt.” I pulled my shirt off and started removing my pants.

In stereo, Tammy and Jessie complained, “IN FRONT OF OUR KIDS!”

I smiled and gave away our big secret. “They’ve been watching your cam shows for weeks. It’s nothing they haven’t seen before.” The women blushed in shame as they stared at me.

Shannon sat in the chair in front of me and offered, “I’ll do it.” Her small hand held my shaft lightly as she began to lick the head.

I smiled and asked the women, “Why are you so upset? It’s a great day! We have weddings to plan!” -

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.