2269 Red Oak Road - Cover

2269 Red Oak Road

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Former Sherriff's Deputy starts a live porn show website. He takes sexy care of his MILF employees and their cute teen daughters, since he's a "nice guy." - - - If teens drinking, smoking, or screwing, or a selfish guy taking advantage of women in need bothers you, please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

On Sunday I had a new pool table and bar delivered to my basement, along with a video projector and a couple of sofas. Once all their kids were on the way to school Monday morning, the ladies and I gathered there.

Tammy was a blonde of medium height, average build, and with a nice face. She wasn’t bad looking for nearly 40 and had a true hottie of a 15-year-old daughter, Robin.

Marie was a short brunette with two sons in elementary school. She had very large natural breasts, and the extra weight on her belly and butt that usually goes along with them. I’d happily overlook a little extra fat if I got to play with her huge honkers.

Rhonda was a slender redhead with a daughter in second grade. I loved blowjobs from redheads, and thought I’d get one from Rhonda before long.

I said, “Jessie, Tammy, Marie, Rhonda; I just have a couple of things to say about business first. I’ve decided we should do shifts for your shows. On the east coast a lot of men start getting home from work about 4pm, which is 1pm here. Since their kids are youngest and shouldn’t stay up late, Marie and Rhonda will start doing their shows from 2 to 6 our time. Tammy and Jessie will do theirs from 6 to 10 pm.

Some of you aren’t making very much during your shows. No, actually, all of you aren’t making much. Many men love to watch lesbians and will pay a lot to see two women do sexy things together. If you get along well enough to share an apartment, you could cut your expenses down a lot too.

Rhonda, you’ve already told me you don’t like women and aren’t willing to do that. You might want to consider moving your show to the bathroom. Lots of guys like watching a woman on the toilet, or taking a bath or shower. You could make more that way.

Marie told me she likes playing with big sex toys, and a lot of guys are into that. I’ll take her to the adult shop tomorrow and get some.

Okay, that’s all the business matters I wanted to talk about. The appointments with your parole officers are all on Friday. I happen to know they’ll be drug testing all of you, and will give you alcohol tests too. The alcohol test will only detect anything in your system at the time. If you don’t drink in the 48 hours before, you’ll be okay. If you have two or three drinks this morning, you’ll be sober enough when your kids get home from school. Have a few beers or glasses of wine and relax, and I’ll let you get to know each other.”

Marie and Rhonda slowly sipped beers in between games of darts and pool.

Tammy and Jessie sat at the bar chatting as they had a couple glasses of wine. I glanced at two of the corners and was happy to see the small green LEDs that showed the cameras were recording them drink. After another hour and a couple more drinks each, Tammy and Jessie were sitting on one of my new sofas sharing a cigarette and kissing. Marie and Rhonda excused themselves and left.

I asked Jessie, “Have you told Tammy about our deal? You being my girlfriend?”

“Yeah. She wants to be your girlfriend too. We can share you.”

I leaned down and stroked Tammy’s silky blonde locks. “I think I’d like that. Did she tell you what I do for my girlfriends and what they do for me?”

Tammy replied, “You give us furniture and things, and we give you blowjobs or sex.”

“Yup, twice a week. Do you two want to share an apartment, since you seem to like each other?”

They both blushed as they nodded.

“Good. Would you like a nice big bed to share next weekend?”

Jessie said, “Sure! But we should get two things, since there’s two of us.”

I replied, “You’re right. That’s fair and I’m a nice guy. How about a big dresser for your clothes, too?”

“Okay.” “Sure.”

“Good. How about you take care of half the sex you owe me for this week, Tammy? Take off those jeans and lean over the arm of the sofa. Help me out, Jessie. Lick me a little to get me hard and roll a condom on me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.