2269 Red Oak Road - Cover

2269 Red Oak Road

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Former Sherriff's Deputy starts a live porn show website. He takes sexy care of his MILF employees and their cute teen daughters, since he's a "nice guy." - - - If teens drinking, smoking, or screwing, or a selfish guy taking advantage of women in need bothers you, please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

One night Shannon took a shower after school, and I was overjoyed to watch the pretty teen wash her nude body. I thought girls having a little underarm and pubic hair was much sexier than none or a lot. She blushed and asked, “Want to wash my back?”

“I want to, but I won’t. I’d be in huge trouble if I touched you while you were naked. That’s sexual abuse of a child.”

She squeezed her pretty little boobs saying, “Do these look like a child’s tits?” They were only a bit smaller than halved oranges and I thought they’d be great in a year or two.

“No, they look nice, but we can’t. Just seeing you ‘accidentally’ is enough. I’ll go make dinner.”

After we ate I started up my laptop and watched with Shannon. When Jessie’s show began, she licked a nipple and inserted a toy for the viewers. She had $30 of tips at the end of the first hour, which was more than usual. I told Shannon, “Let’s have some real fun with her. I’ll give her a BIG request.”

I typed, “Let your boyfriend do anal. $100.”

Shannon gasped, “GAH! WHAT?”

Jessie said, “Um, how about two hundred?”

I shocked both girls even more by typing, “$300 if you take him in your butt, then lick and suck him clean.”

I could see Jessie was very stressed while considering it. She said, “I ... I need the money, but that’s SO disgusting!”

Shannon said, “You wouldn’t make her...”

I typed, “$400.”

“Uh, I ... how about two hundred if I suck him to get him ready and let him do it? I ... just no poop in my mouth? Please?” I could tell she was nearly desperate enough to do it.

I thought about offering more money but told Shannon, “No, I wouldn’t really do that. I’m a nice guy. Be quiet when she calls again.”

I typed, “Okay. BJ + anal $200”

I put it on speaker when I answered. “Hi Kurt. A guy wants me to blow you again, and um ... and...”

“Sure, and what else?”

“And he wants to see us do anal. Can you come over?”

Shannon looked quite eager to watch, but I said, “That sounds like a great time, but I’m kind of busy helping Shannon with her homework.”

“Well, can you come over tonight, at least? A guy is offering me a lot. Please?”

Shannon nodded silently and held her hands together like she was praying.

I replied, “She only has a little to go. I guess I can be there in half an hour.” It was only a 2-minute walk from my house.

“Thanks! I really appreciate it!”

“Sure. See you then.” I hung up.

Shannon said, “That was mean, making her ask for it more than once and then making her wait too.”

“She’ll be more willing to do it if she thinks it’s her idea and I’m doing her a favor. If she asks me to do something, resisting it later won’t make sense in her mind.”

Shannon giggled, “Hehehehe! You’re an evil genius! Like the Bond bad guys.”

“Not at all. I’m just a nice guy, helping her want it more. I also gave her the impression you’ve been doing your homework.” I handed Shannon her Math textbook. “Nothing else is going on for half an hour, so you may as well do it.”

She lit a cigarette and blew smoke in my face. “Fine!” It was a little dystopian, watching the young teen puff away as she added some fractions.

Word had spread and by the time I went to Jessie’s apartment, 17 people were watching her web channel. Since there was no furniture yet, I needed to turn the laptop sitting on a cardboard box to a strange angle and lean against the front door, so the fans had a good view of the action but my face couldn’t be seen.

True to her word, Jessie got me close to cumming with a nice smoky blowjob to get me started. I leaned with my back to the front door and she backed up to me as I entered her rectum. I reached around her and held her big tits, mostly to help her keep her balance. It was some of the most awkward sex I’ve ever had, but still felt great when I finally shot a wad into her colon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.