2269 Red Oak Road - Cover

2269 Red Oak Road

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Former Sherriff's Deputy starts a live porn show website. He takes sexy care of his MILF employees and their cute teen daughters, since he's a "nice guy." - - - If teens drinking, smoking, or screwing, or a selfish guy taking advantage of women in need bothers you, please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

Shannon had finished most of her homework and came upstairs for supper. We had an interesting discussion between bites of my culinary specialty, microwave lasagna. She asked, “What kind of job does my Mom do?”

“She’s an entertainer.”

“So, she’s hooking again?”

“No, nothing illegal. And how do you know what hooking is?”

Shannon hesitated before telling me, “Sometimes she’d be so high she would screw guys with the bedroom door open. I saw ‘em a few times. The guys would always give her money after.”

“Well, she’s not doing that anymore. She has a legitimate, legal job now. She’s a camgirl. She sits in front of a camera and does things for guys on the internet.”

“So, like a remote-control hooker.”

“No, it’s not against the law and the guys aren’t in the same place. She doesn’t touch them.”

“Mom’s naked and using sex for money? Same difference. I just hope she doesn’t fuck up and go to prison again. Foster homes SUCK!”

“No, if anything happens and she can’t take care of you, you’ll live with me. She signed custody papers.”

“So, I’ll live with you and you’ll still let me smoke? And you won’t ... hurt me?”

I patted her back gently and felt her bra strap through her shirt. “Of course not! I’m a nice guy and I like you. Your mom said bad things happened when you were in a foster home before?”

“Yeah. Um ... when we were alone the foster Mom would feel my boobs and my butt. Sometimes she...”

“She what?”

“She had me lick her pussy. It would have been different if she did it for me first, or even after. She didn’t even ask, she just pulled my hair and made me. One time she shoved her thumb in my butt and it really hurt! She made me taste it too, and it was SO GROSS!”

“That sounds awful! I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m a nice guy, so I’d never do anything like that.” I did imagine licking her little snatch, though.

“I know. You’ve been great. I really like being over here instead of home. You have video games, big TVs, nice furniture, lots of food to pick from. At home we have almost nothing! You’re fun, too. Not like Mom. She’s sad all the time and acts like it’s my fault somehow. It’s not like I screwed up and went to jail and wrecked HER life. I get so mad at her sometimes!”

“She’s still your Mom, even though she made a lot of mistakes.”

“I know, but...”

“I have an idea. How about you watch what she does, so you can see how hard she’s trying to make things right?”

“Well, okay.”

I brought my laptop down to the basement and watched with Shannon a little while. ‘HotBoy4Momma’ had asked Jessie to put a toy in her pussy for $3, and she was sliding a small dildo in and out of herself.

Shannon said, “That’s not like work! She’s getting money to play with herself!”

“She does a lot of things she doesn’t like, too. Watch this.”

As ‘LuvYewLonger’, I typed, “Hot! Now lick it clean $10.”

It was obvious from the immediate look on her face that Jessie thought it was disgusting, but she put on a fake smile and did it.

Shannon said, “Hmmm ... she does whatever the guys tell her to do?”

“Not everything, but most of it.”

“Cool. Can I try something?”

“Nothing too crazy, but okay.”

She typed, “Take off your top and pinch your nipples.”

Jessie said, “I’ll do it for five.”

I told Shannon, “You should say how much you’ll tip her for what you want her to do.”

“Can I give her five?”

“Sure.”

She typed, “Okay, $5.”

Jessie played with her nipples for half a minute, getting them erect.

Shannon smiled and said, “Wow! She really did it!”

I asked her, “You said you saw your mom have sex with some guys?”

“Yeah, maybe five or six times.”

“Did you like watching?”

Her cheeks quickly reddened. “I thought it was fun to see dicks get big and hard when she licked or played with them. It felt kind of gross to see them fuck her, but when a guy would put it in her butt ... I know she doesn’t like that, and...”

“And what? I’m a nice guy. You can tell me anything.” I gently rested a hand on her shoulder.

“Um ... when ... when I saw a dick go in her ass ... um ... I saw she wasn’t happy but the guy was feeling great. I ... I kinda wanted to be the guy doing it to her.” She covered her face with her hands and blushed furiously.

“I understand. You were mad at your Mom and wanted to punish her.”

“Um ... yeah, kind of.”

I said, “Let’s see what she’s willing to do.” I typed, “How many sex toys do you have?”

Jessie said, “Three dildos and two vibrators.”

I sent a message, “Put the smallest one in your butt.” Despite my earlier advice to Shannon, I forgot to mention an amount.

She said, “I’ll do it for five.”

“How about $20 if you do all 5 toys, small to big?”

“Okay.”

We watched her smear lube on them and put each in her anus a little while.

Shannon typed, “Play with the big one in your ass. $5 for 3 min.”

Jessie said, “The big one hurts. How about twenty bucks for two minutes?” It was wider than my own cock, so I didn’t doubt it.

I nodded and Shannon typed, “Okay.”

As I watched, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Shannon reaching under her skirt to adjust her panties. Near the end she moaned a bit and put a fingertip in her mouth.

I said, “You really enjoy making your Mom do things, don’t you?”

Her face was red as a stop sign. “Yeah.”

“I have an idea. What if I set up an account for you and put some money on it, so you can have her do what you want?”

“Really?”

“How about you take showers over here instead of at home? I’ll put 20 bucks on an account for you, each time you let me ‘accidentally’ watch you in the shower?”

She was very hesitant. “Um...”

“20 and a pack of cigarettes?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.