2269 Red Oak Road - Cover

2269 Red Oak Road

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Former Sherriff's Deputy starts a live porn show website. He takes sexy care of his MILF employees and their cute teen daughters, since he's a "nice guy." - - - If teens drinking, smoking, or screwing, or a selfish guy taking advantage of women in need bothers you, please read something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Sharing   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Prostitution  

CAUTION: This story is told from the “bad guy’s” point of view. The main character is far from an honorable and romantic Prince Charming. Instead, he’s selfish and a little creepy. It also has many scenes with underage characters smoking, drinking, or having sex. If any of that bothers you, please read something else instead of leaving a bad score or rude comment. If you read a while and feel like “This guy is a sleazy jerk!” I told you at the beginning.


I’d been a Sherriff’s Deputy six years when I was reassigned from highway patrol to be a ‘Counselor’ or guard at the County Children’s Home, where I worked the next decade and a half. Maybe a third of the kids were there because they were orphans or abuse victims, but the majority were juvenile delinquents. A lot of my coworkers said they liked reforming young minds and helping them learn the right way to live. I mostly enjoyed seeing lots of girls who were young enough to be cute and old enough to have boobs.

Sheila was five years older than I was and I’d mainly married her for her family’s money. She’d been raised by her grandfather, who owned a dozen apartment buildings. Sheila never asked why but most of the times we made love were right after I got home from work. We rarely did it at bedtime and never in the morning, unless I was just getting home from a late shift. When I got back from the Children’s Home, I’d close my eyes and happily imagine she was some hot young thing. She was quite happy that I seemed to love her passionately.

Things were going well until I formed a friendship and eventually a flirty romantic relationship with Rachel, a cute brunette at the Children’s Home with some nice breasts. She’d give me a peek and let me feel them through her shirt if I gave her a cigarette and let her smoke in the groundskeeping shed. One evening she whispered in my ear, “I really miss getting high. I’ll give you a blowjob if you can bring me something good.”

I still had a dozen pain pills in my medicine cabinet from the time I had dental work the previous year. I brought them to work and for just two pills, Rachel was willing to suck me off and let me screw her from behind in the basement utility room. On the weekends there were only three Counselors on shift instead of the usual five or six, so we had a happy repeat that Saturday night. When the pills were gone I snuck in small bottles of vodka instead, and it became a Saturday tradition of sorts.

One Saturday night there was a thunderstorm and I had stupidly left my flashlight in my car. In our excitement Rachel and I scattered our clothes around the room and the sexy 17-year-old was riding me as I laid on a blanket in the basement. The power went out and another Counselor walked down to the basement to check the circuit breakers. She caught us searching for our clothes in the dark half-naked. Since Rachel was only a few months from 18, and to save the department any embarrassment, I was allowed to retire early for ‘health reasons’. My wife found out and divorced me too. She got most of the assets in our divorce; leaving me my pickup truck, our vacation house, and an apartment building near it.


Since I couldn’t be in law enforcement anymore, I decided on a new line of work that suited me quite well, creating and managing a live porn show website. A buddy of mine worked at the state prison and recommended me to some of the prettier women who were getting out on parole.

I had my new camgirl company’s first employee in my home office. Chesty redhead parolee Jessie Doyle crushed out her cigarette in the ash tray. She stared at the paperwork, clearly not understanding. She flipped through the pages again for the third or fourth time, then asked, “So what does all of this mean?”

“The job is easy. You can even smoke while you work. You just sit or lay down in your underwear in front of the camera, and guys on the internet will ask you to do things. They’ll want to see your pussy or boobs, ask you to masturbate for them, or maybe do other things. You don’t need to do anything that will hurt you, or anything you really hate. Still, you only get half of what they tip you, so you should do most of what they want.

I’ll rent you an apartment and have legal custody of your kid until she’s 18, but she’ll stay with you if you live up to your part of the deal and keep out of trouble. If you screw up and go back to prison, I’ll take care of her while you serve the last two years of your sentence. You just do your job four hours a night. Simple, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.