Living Two Lives - Book 5 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 5

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 79

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 79 - This book covers the penultimate year of school for Andrew. Several of the people and events have an impact on his life going forward.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Andrew told the taxi to wait before he walked up the path to Allison’s house. He knocked on the door and it opened immediately. Allison looked lovely, her hair was done up and she had a small amount of makeup on. But best of all her eyes sparkled with anticipation, tinged with just a hint of nervousness. The rest of her was concealed in a long velvet cape.

“You look wonderful. Are you ready to go?”

Allison nodded. Just then Leslie appeared with a small handbag for Allison, he was informed later this was a clutch and wisely refrained from making any car jokes. Leslie had her coat on and looked ready to leave as well.

“Are we being chaperoned this evening?”

Andrew asked with a sly smile.

“It would wipe the smirk off your face if I said yes, wouldn’t it?” Was her instant retort. “But no, I am just heading home. No fancy wining and dining for me. You both have to call tomorrow and tell me all about it, okay?”

Leslie was hugged by them both and then they made their way out to the cab.

“North British please.”

Andrew told the driver as they settled back into the seat.

“How are you feeling?”

“Exhilarated and terrified, all at the same time. I spent the last two hours walking around in high heels practising to make sure I don’t fall on my backside.”

He laughed at her characterisation.

“I will be fine. I feel like Cinderella Andrew, honest to god it feels like a fairy tale.”

Andrew’s smile threatened to split his face.

“Good. The smartest person I know, a woman who is going to make scientific breakthroughs that the world will applaud, that woman deserves a night out where all eyes are on her. Hey, this can be the practice run for Stockholm.”

Her eyes gave her away. The lady had big dreams.

Then it was time. With them both being new to a night out like this, Andrew had given no thought to reservations but fortunately Leslie had made sure to check with Andrew and therefore disaster was averted, he had phoned the day before and made a reservation for two. They went to the coat check and it was the moment of truth. Andrew slipped his own coat off and looked at Allison full of anticipation. She smiled at him.

“You look like a small child on Christmas morning Andrew, desperate to unwrap your present.”

She unbuttoned the cape and then turned to let him take it off her shoulders. As he gathered the cape in his arms Andrew looked at Allison. Her dress was tight across her back and bum then flowing down to just above her knees. But when she turned round he was afraid his heart was going to stop. Where she found the attitude from Andrew didn’t know, but she screamed film star. He was transfixed. Allison burst into giggles.

“You are so good for a girl’s ego, Andrew. The look on your face. Do you like it?”

Did he like it? She looked amazing. It was everything that Andrew had hoped for and so much more. It flattered, it accentuated and it revealed her body. The V of the neck was borderline indecently deep clearly showing she was not wearing a bra, and highlighting at least the top half of a tight stomach. The skirt stopped just below the knee making it seem demure, but then had a long slit up the left leg, showing off her toned thigh. Andrew wanted her to show off and it was perfect. She could have walked up the red carpet at any awards show and not been out of place.

“You look fantastic Allison, as you very well know. I can see the sparkle in your eyes.”

He handed the coats off to the young lady at the cloakroom desk. Taking Allison’s hand he turned to her.

“Are you ready to own the room? To stand at the entrance to one of the fanciest restaurants in Edinburgh looking like a film star? To have every person there look at you?”

Andrew raised her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles.

“Come on let’s go and make an entrance.”

Andrew knew they were young, and it seemed like they were playing at being grown-ups, but it was amazing what you could achieve with an iron will and attitude. Allison did not need him there. No one was going to remember him when they got to the restaurant. All Andrew ever did with Allison Page was prod her a little bit, give her a gentle shove at the top of the beginner’s slope. When she effortlessly swished down the mountain everyone tried to keep up.

Were they taking a chance, of course they were. They had no idea if Allison’s parents were going to be there or how they were going to react. Andrew didn’t care. He wanted Allison to be the centre of attention, to realise that she could do anything, she could be anyone. One day soon her hair was going to be in a ponytail, she would have her glasses pushed up in her hair and she would be in a white lab coat peering through a microscope. But she could also be a film star who had no fear and could effortlessly command a room. He was projecting but knew that within Allison Page there was drive to succeed, at everything. It was a 20 second walk to the restaurant and Andrew felt like he had a two hour monologue going on in his head.

Then the small town nature of Edinburgh came and smacked him in the face. Hard.

Lord Barnes was talking to the maître de at the entrance to the restaurant. Judging by the expressions things were not going to plan. Oh good, this should be fun. Andrew closed his eyes for a moment before squeezing Allison’s hand as they approached the podium. Lord Barnes looked more frustrated than upset.

“I am sorry sir, we are fully booked this evening.”

Andrew gave momentary thanks to Leslie for being so organised. Lord Barnes turned to his companion, a lady in her early 50s Andrew guessed, who had a disappointed look on her face.

“I should have made a reservation. Damn, I am sorry dear. Where would you like to go?”

But the lady was no longer paying attention to him. She was staring at Allison and Andrew as they stood waiting to be seated. Lord Barnes turned to see what had diverted her attention and then saw the two of them. He smiled and shook his head.

“Andrew, Jim Barnes, good to see you again.”

He reached out and shook Andrew’s hand. Jim Barnes!

“Good evening sir, still trying to get me to say your name eh?”

He laughed. Andrew turned to carry on the introductions.

“This is my friend Allison Page. She will be the Dux at school this year and we are having an evening out to celebrate. Allison, this is Lord Barnes. I had the privilege of meeting him last year. I tutored his daughter in Maths, and like all good fathers he wanted to keep an eye on me.”

Lord Barnes might be a scary man but he had a sense of humour and could be a charmer to boot. He introduced his companion as Mrs. Moray who they later found out was a widow and who had been his companion for a number of years.

“We will get out of your way, I foolishly didn’t make a reservation and we are out of luck tonight. You reserved, yes?”

Andrew nodded.

“Well enjoy your dinner.”

Then Allison surprised Andrew. Utterly.

“Would you care to join us? We can ask if they can stretch our reservation.”

Andrew didn’t know who looked more shocked, him or Lord Barnes.

“We would not want to impose on your evening out.”

Allison laughed.

“If you can cope with dining with people your daughter’s age we would love for you to join us. We can share Andrew stories.”

Lord Barnes shared a look with his date and they both smiled.

“Let’s see if they can squeeze us in.”

The maître de was happy to make this happen and seconds later they were being led to their table. It was a physical thing. You could feel it ripple through the room. Whispers, head turns, silence then whispers, Allison caused it all. You just did not wear dresses like that in Edinburgh. Covent Garden, Cannes, Los Angeles yes, but Edinburgh not so much. And she owned it. She was disturbingly sexy.

After they were seated Freya Moray took Allison’s hand.

“Oh to be young again. That was quite the entrance, as if you turned a switch on and blazed a trail through the room.”

Allison just giggled.

“No switch. Just the unwavering support of this guy.” She indicated Andrew. “He sees things in me I don’t see myself and I trust him. He wanted me to get a dress that was bold and daring and then walk into the room like I owned it. Was I nervous and afraid I was going to trip in these shoes, oh yes, but I could feel the pride coming from Andrew and just went for it.”

Freya looked over at him.

“You make a lovely couple.”

Allison interrupted her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.