Sally and the Hooters - Cover

Sally and the Hooters

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2023 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Sally unleashes her enhanced breasts on the males in her life, and she is delighted with the results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Big Breasts   .

Billy’s fingers slid up and down the smooth shaft of his six-inch cock. His eyes were locked on the girl on his computer monitor. Damn she was beautiful. Smooth, tanned skin and pixie like blonde hair. Even flat on her back her tits mounded above her chest. And just think, next year when he started high school, girls like that would fill the halls between classes. Breasts thrusting all over the place and legs for miles. Back on the screen, the girl’s back arched, thrusting her magnificent tits high in air. She certainly didn’t look like some porn actress faking it. She looked aroused as hell and yearning for a big orgasm. The young stud between her legs for sure wasn’t faking anything. His dick flew in and out of her pussy like a runaway piston. Billy figured that guy’s cock wasn’t much bigger than the one in his hand. He imagined himself masterfully driving not one but dozens of hot young babes to sexual bliss. The head of his dick swelled; he was about to shoot his wad, a big one ... Click, click, click. Julia, Billy’s mother’s step was on the staircase to his room.

“Shit,” Billy muttered. He heaved his weight off his chair, pulled up his shorts and pulled down his tee shirt. With his erection covered, he clicked off the porn video he’d been watching.

Tap, tap, tap. She was at his door.

“Yeah,” Billy called out.

The door opened wide against its stop and Julia leaned casually against the door frame. She crossed her arms under breasts and said, “Some bad news. I just got off the phone with your grandmother, she’s broken her leg.”

“Oh no,” Billy said, “what happened.”

“She was skiing and snapped her shin, her tibia.”

“Skiing? Really? When did she take up skiing?” Billy asked.

“She was a pretty good skier back in the day,” Julia said. “Unfortunately, that day was about thirty years ago.”

Billy snorted thoughtfully. His grandmother wasn’t exactly a little old lady, content to live quietly at home. “So now what?”

“So now I’m driving over there tomorrow. It’ll probably take me a day or two to get her settled into a rehabilitation center, close up her apartment ... put Rufus in a kennel ... that sort of thing.”

“Oh,” said Billy. “I’ve got end of term tests all week. If I miss those, it’ll be a real pain to make up.”

Julia nodded. “You can just stay here, if you want,” she said.

“Really?’ he said with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. At the age of fourteen, he’d never been by himself all night. Sure, he’d put himself to bed plenty of times. But always knowing that his mom would be home in a few hours.

“Sure,” she said. “You know what to do if I’m not here. There’s plenty of food and you can order take-out as long as you don’t over do it.” She shrugged and said, “I’ll be just a phone call away and I’m going to ask Sally to look in on you.”

“I don’t need a babysitter, Mom,” Billy said.

She walked over and squeezed his shoulder. “No, I don’t think you do. But it will make me feel better about leaving you alone. Okay?”

Sally and Julia had worked together at one point and struck up a friendship. Sally had left her job when a divorce left her independently wealthy, but the two women had remained friends. Sally was actually closer to Billy’s age than Julia’s. Billy thought she was pretty cool and he really wouldn’t mind if she visited. Of course, he couldn’t tell his mother that. He gave her a theatrical eye roll and said, “Ohhhkaaaay ... I guess.”

“One more thing,” said Julia. “She has had some sort of cosmetic surgery done, I guess that’s why we haven’t seen her for weeks. She won’t tell me what. So if she looks a little different, don’t make a big deal of it. Just ... you know, compliment her looks and move on.”

Billy shrugged and said, “No problem.”

Julia closed the door as she left his room. Billy waited until his mother’s footsteps had faded before he hurried back to masturbation mode. Even a visit by his mother and the bad news about his grammie hadn’t softened his erection. For a few seconds, he stroked to the thoughts of Sally coming by to visit, but then he turned his attention back to the porn on his computer. Yeah, big tits, that’s what he liked. A minute later, streams of cum leapt from his dick, coated his fingers and dripped onto his naked thigh. His sexual appetite sated for the time being, Billy reached for a nearby box of tissues.


Sally licked her dry lips as the man took her breast in his strong hands. He pressed and squeezed. He ran a finger around her areola and tweaked her nipple. It felt almost as if he had tweaked her clit. This was nuts. She was becoming aroused in a clinical setting ... by a doctor who probably fondled a hundred tits a week.

Dr. Gustav Johnson pulled her exam gown closed and stepped back. He shook his head as he said, “I know I warned you against these large implants, but I was wrong. Your underlying tissue is strong, plus you have great muscle and skin tone. I don’t anticipate any stretch marks or ballooning as they call it, possibly for years. Are you satisfied with the results?”

You have no idea, thought Sally. It was unnatural how turned on she was by his attention to her new breasts. He was her doctor ... it was merely his job. But if his nurse hadn’t been in the room with them, she would have made a grab at his crotch. She smiled sweetly and said, “Very satisfied.”

Four hours later she examined herself in the full length mirror of her bedroom. Shoulder length brunette hair shiny and lustrous? Check. Makeup evening ready? Check. Black cocktail dress showing off her new figure? Check and double check. The dress was knee length with a narrow skirt. The v-neck top showed off the inner curve of her new breasts to perfection. First on tap tonight though, was a visit to Billy. He was such a nice boy. She had promised Julia that she would check on her son, and she had accomplished that with only a phone call his first night alone. Since she was dressed for a night out, she thought it best to take the opportunity to check on him in person. After that she would be off on a date with an old acquaintance, Tom Rogers. He’d asked her out a dozen times since her divorce and she fully intended to wow the man.


Billy chuckled as he read for his American history test. The Teapot Dome scandal? You call that a scandal? Hell, those guys were a bunch of slackers compared to today’s politicians. The doorbell rang. He glanced out the window and saw Sally’s car in the drive.

“Hey,” he said as he greeted her at the front door. Was there anything different as his mother said there might be? Had she had her nose done? Hard to say. “You look nice.” She did and she smelled nice too. Anyway, compliment accomplished per his mother’s request. He turned and went into the living room.

“Hey yourself,” Sally said. She stepped inside and closed the door. Had he gone through a growth spurt in the three months since she’d last seen him? She was in heels and yet he was an inch or two taller. Oh well, boys grew whether you kept up or not. She stopped just inside the door. There was a chair there where she always threw her coat when she visited. Tonight she was wearing a dressy, black sort of cape and jacket combination over her dress. She undid the clasp and hung the garment on the back of the chair. She followed Billy into the living room.

Billy turned around and was about to flop back onto the couch when he saw the new Sally. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Her boobs were the only things he could look at. They bulged outward from her chest like the proverbial fleshy melons. Anticipation girls near his own age with big boobies at school was one thing, but this was a full on woman showing an acre of tit-flesh in his home. His dick became instantly hard enough to ache.

Sally saw Billy’s reaction to her new look, her cocktail dress and ... let’s face it, her new tits. She wasn’t ready for this. Billy had existed forever as a nonsexual child in the back of her mind. “Just getting a drink,” she mumbled as she swept into the kitchen. She poured a half glass of wine from Julia’s stock and gulped down most of it. Well, she wanted men to notice her and that had to include horny teenagers with their hard-to-control cocks. Was Billy in that category? Eh, the look on his face seemed to indicate yes. She emptied her glass. She looked at the amount left in the bottle, shrugged, and polished it off. The wine made her glow. She could feel its warmth working its way into her nether region. She shouldn’t have had so much so quickly on an empty stomach. She rinsed the glass and put it in the dishwasher.

Now fortified, Sally went back into the living room. Billy was on the couch. His laptop was actually covering his lap – awkwardly so. Was he hiding a hard-on? She found, somewhat to her amazement, that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to overwhelm this young stud with her sexuality. She sat on the edge of the couch with her shoulders back and chest out. She crossed her legs and let the hem of her dress rest halfway down her thighs.

“Billy?”

“Hmm?” he said without looking away from his computer’s screen.

“Did your mother say that I had some cosmetic surgery done?”

“Mmm.”

“Well, did you notice anything?”

“I said you looked nice.”

“Come on, Billy. Put down the computer and look at me.”

Billy tapped at his laptop a few more seconds and then placed it on the nearby coffee table. Until a few minutes ago, Sally had been a sort of androgynous older sister type. Someone who would get tipsy with his mom and then turn around and play a cut-throat game of crazy eights or rummy with him. Now she was this walking, talking masturbatory fantasy. And speaking of masturbation, he wanted ... no, needed to ... so much. His cock ached for release. He turned his eyes to her and fought a losing battle to keep his eyes on her face.

“So, what do you see?”

His mouth felt too dry to form words. “Uhhh ... I guess you ... uh.”

“Probably had a breast enhancement?”

I was going to say ‘one fucking hell of a boob job,’ he thought, but he settled for, “Yeah?”

“Of course I did,” she said with a broad smile. “Would you like to feel?”

Before her words could sink in, she took his hand and put it on her breast. Her skin was almost hot to the touch and smooth as silk. His hand couldn’t begin to cover what her dress exposed, nevertheless he slid his hand down into her cleavage and around the hidden curve of her right tit.

She moaned and said, “Darling boy, that feels so good.” She leaned over and kissed him.

It wasn’t Billy’s first kiss, but it was the first one that had ‘sex’ stamped all over it. Hot, moist lips with a hint of tongue. He wasn’t sure how to respond, but then it was over and the next, even sexier, event happened. Sally’s hands were busy at opening his pants. His dick scraped painfully against his zipper, and then it was exposed in all its red and pink, throbbing glory.

“Nice,” Sally said, “and at your age, I bet it’s still growing.”

Billy felt faint. An honest to goodness female had her fingers wrapped around his dick. She stroked it once, twice ... and it erupted in a fusillade of cum shots. The first two shots left white streaks across his shirt almost to his chin. A half-dozen more were of lesser volume and range, and they formed a puddle in a fold of his shirt. It was all over in about three seconds, and he felt as if he’d run a marathon. Sally pressed her lips together so as not to laugh when Billy’s hand fell from the front of her dress as if he’d passed out. He’d shot his wad almost instantly. Well, what could she expect from a horny ... make that a very horny teen? Thank goodness there wasn’t any of his spunk on her dress, not even her fingers.

It took her a few seconds to compose herself and then she said, “Billy, that was about the nicest compliment you could give me.” She arose from the couch, straightened her bodice and headed for the door. “I have a date,” she said over her shoulder as she walked. “You have my number if you need me.”

“Okay,” She heard him say weakly.

“Get a good night’s sleep and I’ll see you sometime tomorrow,” she said and she was out the door. Sally laughed as she drove. She’d certainly overwhelmed Billy with her enhanced breasts, not that she’d expected to. Still, it had been such a rush to render him nearly speechless. She remembered his hand moving hotly on her skin. That little rascal had made her pussy flutter. She wondered how fast her date, Tom, would move tonight. Would her big tits drive him along? Would they end up bouncing around on his bed? These and other prurient thoughts rattled around in her head as she drove. She pulled into the parking lot of the upscale restaurant only a minute or two late. Inside, she checked her wrap and prepared to flash her bosom around at the other patrons. The hostess told her that Tom had not yet arrived, so she went to the bar where she ordered a glass of wine.

When the bartender sat the glass on a napkin she asked, “I’m having dinner. Can you add this to the tab?”

“Unnecessary,” said the bartender. “The gentleman down there paid for it.” He pointed toward the other end of the bar.

Sally looked past two couples waiting on their tables and saw a good looking man smiling at her. She lifted her glass in a thank-you gesture. She wasn’t used to strange men approaching her, so she was a bit concerned when he picked up his mostly full whiskey glass and joined her.

“Hi,” he said as he perched on the stool next to hers. “My name’s George.”

“Hello,” Sally said, “thank you for the wine.”

He smiled and said, “A woman with your charms shouldn’t have to worry about paying for much.” His gaze didn’t leave any doubt as to what ‘charms’ referred to.

“Thank you,” she said, “but I’m sure my date would have paid for my drink.”

“Ouch,” he said theatrically. “But he’s not here, is he? We could sneak away. I’m staying at the Mountain Inn. They have a nice dining room too.”

Sally sipped at her wine and deflected by asking, “You don’t live here I take it.”

He took a swig from his drink and shook his head. “No, I’m on layover. I’m an airline pilot.”

“I hope you’re not flying tomorrow,” she said, peering at the generous amount of liquor he was swirling around.

He laughed and said, “Oh, but I am. But only as a passenger. I’m going to New York and the day after tomorrow I’ll be the captain on a plane with around three hundred passengers and tons of freight bound for London.”

“Am I supposed to be impressed?” Sally said.

“I hope so,” he said. “I can assure you that I am impressive in other ways too.” He casually moved his hand to his crotch.

I need more wine, Sally thought. She had never had a man come on to her like this before. He was attractive. He had a confident smile and intelligent eyes. If Tom wasn’t on his way she’d be tempted. As if on cue, the phone in her bag chimed. She excused herself and checked the text message.

“Bad news for your date? Dare I hope?” George said.

“He’s had trouble at work,” she said as she put away her phone. “And after about two hundred words of apology he broke our date.”

“Too bad,” George said. He gave her an impish smile and lifted an eyebrow.

“Alright,” Sally said. “I will allow you to buy me dinner. Here. There’s no point in wasting the reservation.”

“You are laying waste to my per diem, madam,” he said. “But I would be honored.” He stood and offered his arm. “I came here with some crew members, but they moved on to somewhere much cheaper and noisier. I was about to call for a ride back to the Inn when I saw you.”

They wined and dined for almost two hours. He had more than enough entertaining stories about a life in the air. Like her, he had divorced, so they swapped stories about that, but didn’t dwell on it. When they left, she offered to take him back to his hotel. Well, she asked him to drive. She had had more than her share of wine.

When they arrived at the parking garage of the Mountain Inn, George hustled to Sally’s door and assisted her from the passenger’s seat of the car. His hand lingered on her arm as they faced one another.

“Why don’t you come up to my room for some coffee. Give that wine some time to wear off before you have to drive,” he said with a smile that crinkled the corners of his eyes in a really cute way.

“Have some coffee?” she said. “Is that what the kids are calling it these days?”

He chuckled and said, “I’d rather not end things here.” The hand that had been holding her arm went to the small of her back and swept her close. He gave her a soft, lingering kiss while his free hand went under her wrap and cupped her breast.

Sally’s head swam under the effects of alcohol and the desire building in her pussy. Her new tits were like magic. George’s eyes had lingered on them at least a dozen times while they had eaten. Just now, he’d barely started to kiss her before he had begun to caress and fondle.

“Coffee sounds good,” she whispered in his ear. They entered a nearby elevator and it began a slow climb. George kissed her again as he squeezed her ass. She lifted her thigh between his legs and felt a hard lump.

They entered George’s room a couple of minutes later. The Mountain Inn had been around for decades, and its rooms were a blend of the old and the new. A modern LED television was mounted on a wall above a wide dresser that looked as if it had been there forever and might weigh two hundred pounds. A counter in a corner had a mini-refrigerator underneath and a cup coffee maker on top. The queen-sized bed looked new and sturdy.

“Hmm?” said George as he gestured at the coffee maker.

Sally laughed and said, “Maybe later.” She hung her wrap in a closet next to the door. “Be right back,” she said as she went into the bathroom. It took her a minute to shed her dress with its built-in bra, her bikini panties and her shoes. She examined herself in the mirror. Her breasts were just out to here with their stiff nipples. She was about to have sex with a man she barely knew in his hotel room and it was wonderful. She took the time to pee, wash up and make sure her breath was fresh. She would have brushed her hair, but her brush was in her purse with her wrap. She ran her fingers through her long tresses. Oh what the hell, her hair was supposed to look a little messed up at this point. She turned to the door. She felt sexy and free ... and maybe a touch too free. A white cotton bathrobe hung on the door. On impulse, she put it on.

Sally exited the bathroom. George was standing next to the bed, looking at his phone. When he saw her, he sat it down next to a laptop on the dresser. He had removed only his shoes and the sport coat he’d been wearing. “Aren’t you overdressed?” she asked.

“I didn’t want to presume too much,” he said with the smile she was finding increasingly adorable. She went to him until she could barely get her hands between their bodies to unfasten the buttons of his dress shirt. He undid the knot of her bathrobe and slid his hands inside. They brushed her breasts on their way to rest on her hips. Her tits positively tingled; it was amazing how sensitive they were. She unfastened his belt buckle and then pulled back, closing her robe. “How about a little striptease,” she said.

“Shouldn’t that be my line?” he asked with a smile. He struck a pose and began to vocalize “The Stripper” as he removed his shirt and pants. She could see the outline of his cock in his boxer-briefs. She loved that he was already hard. She shrugged the robe off one shoulder, and ran her palm along the length of her exposed breast and across her nipple. She giggled as he had to hop on first one foot and then the other as he stripped off his socks. Finally, her robe and his shorts hit the floor at the same time. His brag back in the bar that he was well hung was pretty much true. His cock looked to be about a full seven inches and thick. He was circumcised, and she liked that.

He came to her and they instantly began to swap tongues in a hungry, open-mouth kiss. Her knees felt weak with desire for a good fuck. Her arms slipped over his shoulders; she needed something steady to hold onto. George lifted his hands to her breasts. He began to rub across her tits with a slow, tender massage. His fingers flicked across her taut nipples, and then his thumbs moved around the bumpy surface of her pink areola. It was as if her jutting nipples had been wired to her pussy. She clung to George, moaning “Oh, that’s so good.” She thrust her breasts, swollen with desire, into his skillful hands. George lifted her breast to his lips The hot wetness of his mouth made her nipple throb, and as his tongue slid over her fleshy spike, her pussy positively fluttered in response. Her hand went to the back of his head and she tried to shove even more tit-flesh into his hot mouth. His fingers slipped between her vaginal lips. She came in a tidal wave of sexual pleasure.

“Ohhhhh fuuuuuck...” she moaned. It wasn’t a great orgasm, but it was quick and solid.

“Did you just come?” George asked as they stood against each other, throbbing cock pressed against throbbing groin.

“Yes,” she said deliciously.

“I think I’m jealous.”

“Let’s fix that,” she said pulling him onto the bed. She reached out to his cock and touched her finger to the pearl of pre-cum that had formed at the tip. She pulled her hand away and a string of the clear liquid stretched until it broke and flowed over her finger. She coated one of her distended nipples with its slickness. “I think you’re ready.”

“I’ve had a hard-on since the restaurant,” George said. He kissed her bulging tit and tweaked her oily nipple.

“Mmm ... that’s nice,” Sally said as she creamed at his touch. A long, happy groan rose from her throat. She was ready to be fucked, and George must have sensed that because he boldly moved between her legs. He lowered his weight on her, and his cock, despite its length and width, sank easily to its base up her pussy. Instantly, their lips locked together, and she did her best to stab her tongue down his throat.

George’s cock began to piston in and out of her with machine-like strokes, his balls slapped the crevice of her ass with every thrust. She hunched up to meet him with her pussy lips eagerly devouring his thick cock-shaft. His hand went to her breast. He couldn’t seem to get enough of its pillow like fullness. When his fingers brushed over her nipple, it somehow made her pussy all the more sensitive.

“Play with my tits just like that you bastard,” she groaned. “Oh fuck, baby, give it to me good and hard.” She shoved her ass into the air meeting his thrusts. Her pussy slid up and down his slick prick with such intensity.

Inspired, George doubled his efforts to cram as much cock-meat as hard and as fast as possible into his partner’s greedy pussy. Sally wailed and sobbed, humping all the harder. He slammed her with his eager thrusts, and she cried with ecstasy. Her pussy was ablaze with wet passion. It grabbed at his cock every time he pulled back, as if afraid it would escape. She strained for the massive orgasm she knew was coming.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.