Watchers: an Introduction - Cover

Watchers: an Introduction

Copyright© 2022 by Natures_sin_War

Prologue

Lotus Year 51,

Golden Cycle 84,

Silver Cycle 28,

Mortal Year 510000.

It is the 51st Lotus Year. For more than Forty-nine Lotus years the Emperor has sat immobile on the Lotus Throne of Vaishnavi. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the Primordial Master, and master of a million Planes by the might of His inexhaustible armies. He is a rolling mass of light writhing invisibly with power from the Dark times of the Primordial Anarchy. He is the Celestial Lord of Humanity for whom a million souls sacrifice every day, so that Humanity may never truly die.

Yet even in His disembodied state, the Emperor continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty battle fleets cross the Horror-infested miasma of the In-between, the only route between distant Planes, their way lit by the Oversoul, the Spiritual fire manifestation of the Emperor’s life force. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted planes. Greatest among His soldiers are the Chaus Clan, the Plane Warriors, and Spirit-engineered super-humans. Their comrades in arms are the legion of the Horde and countless planar defence forces, the ever-vigilant Watchers, and the priests of the Spirit League to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, Godless ones, deviants; worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold Quintillions. It is to live in the Fraying and most bloody time imaginable. There is no peace amongst the creation, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the schemes of thirsting Cosmos Lords.

7th String,

10008th Plane,

Indus SuperCluster,

Watcher Post 108.

L51G84S28, M51 Y01;

Clan master Brahim I of Indu Clan;

This message will be broadcasted on all channels of mu circle, A Planar Battleship Barged on our local Plane boundary before we could seed the whole of SuperCluster, we are aborting seeding on 2nd sector and going to war, there is a malfunction reported in our Birthing Essence at the same time, our attached Spirit-Priests are doing everything to rectify.

We are Going to Emergency War Mode Lockdown.

L51G84S28, M51 Y02;

Clan master Brahim III of Indu Clan;

In addendum to the previous message, there is enemy action from Asu-r, these Xeno scum have added a planar virus in the plane Changing the World From Spiritual to Chi, resulting in the malfunction in our Birthing Essence, Spirit-Priests changed the Human seed into Chi centric with an Overloaded Schema, Spirit-Priests are Going to shut down Akasha Network on the 5th Planet, I am going into Hibernational Command on this post awaiting new Clan head that is being produced in the new modified birthing chambers, we sent 300 Model Leviathan Chi Artificial Humans to seed the 3rd planet in the same solar system.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.