The Baby Formula - Cover

The Baby Formula

by Creepy Uncle Pete

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Mind Control Sex Story: Mad scientist takes advantage of beautiful young women using a new drug. He eventually gets what he deserves in the end. There is plenty of straight and bi female sex. I'm not including tags for a few things to avoid spoiling the plot, but homophobes shouldn't go near this.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Humor   Incest   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Caution   Revenge   .

CAUTION – This story is told from the perspective of the ‘bad guy’. He does bad things to innocent people but gets what he deserves in the end. If reading about date rape using drugs, incest, or gay sex bother you, please read something else.


Washington, DC

As I sat in a hearing room, the Committee Chair finished her question. “ ... after the expenditure of twenty billion dollars, over the course of eight years, you’re telling us the Baby Formula DOESN’T WORK?”

“Not yet, Senator, but with a few billion more, there are signs that...”

She cut me off, “NO! We’re not dumping any more money down this rabbit hole! Dr. Barnes, you’re fired!”

I struggled mightily, attempting not to smile. It was the outcome I had hoped for. I did my best to look sad as I stood up and said, “Thank you for your time.”

The “Baby Formula” was a classified experimental drug. Just a few milligrams mixed in food or a drink regressed the consumer’s emotions and mental state to that of a young child, while leaving their memories intact. It had been intended for use on spies and other foreign agents, to extract whatever secrets they knew. They’d give up vital information for a handful of candy or a toy.

My team hadn’t quite reached that goal. The test subjects changed to childish behaviors and thought patterns, but only retained about ten percent of their memories. It worked well enough for me, since I had a much more erotic use for it.

A few colleagues wished me well as I cleared out my office. I kept working to look depressed, as I wished them luck and left. On the way home I had champagne and a steak dinner, along with ‘death by chocolate sundae’ to celebrate.


As I opened my front door, the beautiful brunette yelled, “DADDY!” I watched her big breasts sway and bounce as she ran to hug me.

I quickly shut the door behind me. “Becky, I told you we need to wear clothes unless we’re upstairs.”

She sadly put a finger in the corner of her mouth. “Sorry, Daddy, I forgot. I missed you so much! Did you get me a present?”

I held a paper sack in the same hand as my briefcase. “I think maybe I did, sweetie. Let’s go to the bedroom, so you can look in the bag and find out.”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the staircase, “Come on, Daddy! I want a present!”

I stared at her nude bottom as she led me up the stairs. I licked my lips as I saw her pubic hair and exposed privates. I couldn’t wait to slide into her again. She ran down the hall and her boobs jumped up and down as she bounced on the bed. “Come on, Daddy!”

“No running in the house, sweetie.”

“Sorry, Daddy. But hurry!”

I’d achieved the dream of most straight men over forty, a naked beauty only half my age was eager to be in my bed. She had been a 21-year-old pre-law student only two days earlier, and she now had the intellectual capacity of a kindergartner. Diminishing her mind might be a waste, but I thought the last thing the world needed was more lawyers.

I held out the paper bag and she eagerly reached into it. She pulled out a long round cylinder. “What’s this, Daddy?”

“I know you used to smoke and you forgot how. This will help you feel better. It’s called a vape. You push the button and suck on this end.”

She did and exhaled a small white cloud. “Mmmm! Grape! I like it, Daddy.”

She took a big puff. “Yum! It tastes really good!”

I undressed and watched her inhale several more times, thinking of how well she’d sucked a certain part of me before I left in the morning.

“Oooh, I’m kinda dizzy now! I like it a lot, Daddy. THANK YOU!” She kissed my lips and I tasted artificial grape flavor.

“There’s more in the bag.”

She dumped the paper sack out on the bed. “Oooh! A sucker that looks like your milk wiener! And what are those?”

“Lemonade and mint flavors for your vape. I love to watch my girl suck on things.”

“Thanks, Daddy!”

I found it interesting that she could remember and say ‘milk wiener’, but not ‘penis’ or ‘cock’.

“Can I get some Daddy milk? I’m thirsty.”

“Sure. I love when you drink it.”

She eagerly licked and sucked my penis, and before long I pumped some ‘milk’ into her mouth. “YEAH! SO GOOD! I love feeding you, baby.”

She swallowed and smacked her lips. “YUMMY! It’s even better, ‘cause you made it, Daddy. I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Becky.” I cuddled with her and played with one of her big breasts as I watched her vape a while. When I started feeling amorous again, I told her, “How about you taste your lollipop, while I check your temperature?”

She frowned. “Temperature is icky, Daddy.”

“I know, but I want to be sure my girl is healthy. You know we need to check your temperature every day.” I smeared a little petroleum jelly between her butt cheeks, then lubed up my cock.

She sighed. “Okay, Daddy.”

“Try your lollipop, maybe it’ll get your mind off it.”

I slowly slid into her tight bottom hole.

“UNGH! Daddy, it feels so yucky!”

I stroked her hair. “I know, baby, but it’s good for you.”

I watched her licking the cock-shaped candy as I thrust into her rectum again and again.

“Mmmm! Orange and cherry! And it’s so sweet! Thank you, Daddy.”

“Anything for my good girl. UH! UH! YEAH! SO GOOD, BECKY!”

“It feels like you finished, Daddy. Take it out please?”

“Just another minute, sweetie. I need to make sure it’s right.”

She sighed, “Okay.”

After a short time, my rod softened and popped out. I kissed her cheek. “Perfect! I have healthy girl.”

“I don’t like temperature, but I’m happy you take care of me.”

“Let’s go shower and have a bedtime snack. After that, it’s happy bouncy time.”

Only inches from my ear, she shouted, “I LOVE HAPPY BOUNCY TIME!”

I loved letting her bounce in my lap as her vagina slid up and down my shaft too.

I led her to the bathroom. “Come in and let me wash your pretty bottom.”

“I was SO BORED when you left! And lonely, Daddy. I missed you a lot!”

“Would you like to have a sister to play with, sweetie?”

“A sister? REALLY?”

“Yes, baby. I think we should get you a pretty blonde sister. Maybe one with red hair too.”

“YES! Please, Daddy?”


I brought Becky to a big chain coffee shop in the morning. I got her a highly overpriced orange juice, and I had a highly overpriced coffee. She was physically old enough for coffee, and she liked it, but her childish energy was close to overwhelming already.

I saw a good-looking blonde waiting in line and decided she’d be a nice companion for my ‘daughter’, and an exciting new hat for my dick. I pointed toward her and said, “Becky, isn’t that lady’s hair pretty? You should go tell her how nice her hair is.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

I slowly walked up behind the blonde as Becky talked to her. I slipped a little Baby Formula into her coffee, as she tried to be polite to the apparently retarded young woman touching her hair.

The attractive young woman took a few sips from her spiked coffee as I told her, “Sorry if my daughter was bothering you. She’s a sweet girl, but not ... not fully okay. I’m Henry, Doctor Henry Barnes.”

Her eyes widened a little and I saw her glance at my empty ring finger as she shook my hand. “Katie, Katherine Jacobs. It’s nice she has somebody to watch out for her...”

Becky interrupted, “I’m not okay, Daddy? When you checked my temperature, I was healthy?”

Katie had another sip of coffee as I turned to Becky and said, “You’re fine, sweetie. Do you want to get a cookie?” I held out some cash.

“I LOVE COOKIES!” She grabbed the money and sprinted the three steps to the baked goods display. Her having the attention span of a gnat was useful sometimes.

Katie said, “I feel strange, like I’m swimming in fog. Ah, can you help, uh ... Daddy?”

“You just need a comfortable place to lie down. Let’s get you to the back seat of my car.”


At home that afternoon, the three of us were laying on my bed nude. Becky was sharing her cock-shaped lollipop with Katie, and I enjoyed watching their tongues as they licked it together. I checked Katie’s temperature, with my ‘milk wiener’ in her tight ass.

Katie complained, “Doing temperature feels bad, Daddy. Like I gotta poo!”

Becky encouraged her, “I know, but it’s good for you.”

I squeezed her breasts as I slid in and out. “Just another minute, Katie. It’s SO SO GOOD for you. UNGH! YEAH!”

When I pulled out of Katie’s anus, Becky asked, “Can I get some milk, Daddy?”

“We need a shower, and I’ll have to rest a little first. Sorry, sweetie.”

“Awhh! But I love it, Daddy.”

“You should lick between Katie’s legs and drink some taco juice. That helps you stay healthy too. It has lots of vitamins.”

“Okay, Daddy. But I want milk.”

“Cheer up, she needs to lick you to get her juice. You can even do it at the same time if you want.”

“Cool! That sounds fun, Daddy!”

I was more than happy to watch my ‘daughters’ lick and suck each other’s vaginas as I rested.


The next morning, I repeated the same trick at a different coffee shop. Katie and Becky unwittingly helped me get them another ‘sister’. I had Melissa, a redhead with huge breasts, in the back of my car before I noticed she had a baby belly. She was pregnant! I hoped the Baby Formula wouldn’t hurt her unborn child. Little did I know, instead of hurting the fetus, it would grant him almost magical properties.

Melissa also looked a little familiar. I wondered where I had seen her before and remembered a one-night stand I’d had half a year earlier at a medical conference. She’d been great at riding me cowgirl style. I had a feeling it was important that I take good care of her. Maybe there was a chance her kid was mine.


That evening, Becky was grumpy and pouting. After refusing to talk to me for an entire minute, she loudly complained for at least the fifth time, “I WANT HAPPY BOUNCY TIME!”

“I know, sweetie, but I told you before. With three of you, I only have enough to take your temperatures, then either give you milk OR do happy bouncy time. You need to pick one, and you had milk already. I’m sorry, sweetie. Melly will have mommy milk for you and her baby soon.”

“But I WANT BOUNCY TIME!” After several more complaints, she fell asleep unhappy.

I found an easy solution the next day, and my 20-some-year-old ‘daughters’ were well entertained when my cock needed a break. I got three dildos with suction cups, and the three of them merrily played with each other’s wobbling boobs as they did “Happy Bouncy Time” on the floor in front of me. I loved watching them lick ‘taco juice’ out of each other to clean up after.


One afternoon I was laying on my side on the sofa with Melly in front of me. I’d just finished climaxing into her, and we were watching the other two play ‘happy bouncy’ with their dildos. I casually fondled one of her big boobs and asked, “What do you want to name your baby, Melly? You should pick a name for a boy and another for a girl.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.