From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 98: Amy’s Help

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 98: Amy’s Help - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Wednesday, June 9, 1971

The idea was simple, really.

“Victoria,” I said sternly, as I began to bathe her pubic area with the warm water from the former fruit bowl.

“Y-y-yes, Master,” she stuttered.

“Since you were a good slave, and didn’t cause me to cut you, I’ll reward you with a choice. The hair on your pussy is going to be removed. I can tell you from experience, you want someone who knows what they are doing. Or at least someone who is well acquainted with the female anatomy down here,” I told her, pushing my finger between her lips.

“So you may choose. Would you like me to try and shave you, knowing I’m only sixteen and have never done it before? Or would you like to beg Amy to do it?” I asked.

Vickie hesitated, trying to decide if it was a trick question. Amy appeared mortified.

“Choose now!” I commanded.

“Amy, Master!” Vickie cried. “Please ... Amy, sir!”

“Oh,” Amy said, looking down and away.

“Please! Amy. He’s never shaved a woman. Please. You’ve got to help me!” Vickie cried.

BINGO!

I was right. Amy DID want to do it! She wanted desperately to touch Vickie’s pussy. But, just as she had been all through boarding school, she was way too shy to initiate contact, or even casually respond to it. But the desire was definitely there!

The thought of whether she might be a lesbian, preferring women to men, crossed my mind. But I decided it was too early to tell just from reading her. I don’t think Amy knew at this point, because she was still a virgin with either sex.

I held out my razor, with the new blade I had hastily installed, to Amy. Would she take it?

“Please Amy! He doesn’t know how to do it,” Vickie begged my cousin.

Amy looked at the razor, then at Vickie, then at Vickie’s now drooling pussy, before looking back to me. Suddenly, the doubt and confusion seemed to vanish, pushed to the back reaches of her mind by her desire.

A slight smile crossed her lips as she reached out her hand and took the razor without saying a word.

Kneeling in front of Vickie’s widespread legs, Amy examined where I had trimmed most of the longer hair away. I settled into the chair directly behind her to watch.

Looking up at Vickie’s face, almost as if asking permission to touch her most private area, Amy lifted her hand and gently ran her fingers through the stubbles left from my scissor work.

“Uh-hmm...” I said loud enough to break her reverie.

I was sensing that Vickie was already getting charged up again at the thought of Amy’s intimate contact. I also felt her mentally talking to Amy, telling her it was okay.

Of course, I knew how to put a shield around my mind, or the mind of someone connected to me. But it had never occurred to me to try it around a mind that was connected to someone else. It had never come up. But since I wanted to isolate Vickie, I thought I’d try. After three or four times, I gave up. I’d have to work on it later.

“Victoria!” I thought to her. “Slaves are not allowed to communicate with anyone but their Master!”

Vickie recoiled at my invasive thought, severing her other connections to both Amy and Nicky immediately.

“Damn!” Adriana thought. I hadn’t caught on to the fact that even though she was still in their stateroom in the other car, she was also connected to Vickie.

Nicky looked at me but said nothing.

“Vickie, you have my permission to keep Adriana connected. You can let her feel you, but you cannot speak to her. Understand?” I told her after reconsidering. It wouldn’t hurt for Adriana to know about my relationships with the others.

“Yes, Master,” she thought back.

Using the washcloth, Amy bathed Vickie’s pubic area again with more water from the bowl. Then setting the cloth aside, she filled her tiny palm with shaving cream and looked up into Vickie’s eyes. But I had commanded her not to talk to Amy.

Making her own decision, Amy began to rub the creamy foam into Vickie’s pubic region with gentle caresses. She took her time, making sure the foam penetrated everywhere, before finally rinsing her hand in the bowl of water and picking up the razor.

As the scent of Vickie’s passion filled the lounge car, I connected with Amy again. So I felt it when she suddenly recognized the scent. The smell of Vickie’s arousal, combined with her intimate contact with another female had her own emotions red-lining.

It was fascinating as I watched Amy’s emotional signature vacillate between sexual excitement and confusion. Excited about the situation she found herself in, but confused as to why she was reacting this way. I watched her as she unconsciously reached her hand between her own legs, rubbing her pussy for a moment, before returning to the task in front of her. Amy was also confused by her attraction to Vickie and the pleasure she was deriving from touching another woman. This was not how she thought it was supposed to be, but her own pussy was as wet and tingly as she could ever remember. And so her internal war raged.

Finally, the excitement won out. She reached tentatively between Vickie’s legs to her squirming pussy.

Vickie immediately became still, as Amy, using her left hand to stretch the skin around Vickie’s pubic area taut, began to shave her pussy.

“Vickie, please,” Amy told her as she paused to rinse off the razor. “You’re gonna make me cut you, if you keep wiggling like that.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it,” Vickie whined. “It feels so-o ... goo-d-d when you touch my coochie.”

I noticed that each time Amy changed where she placed her hands, she would run her fingers lightly over Vickie’s labia, teasing her as she positioned her hand for the next stroke.

Vickie moaned and I quickly focused on her.

She was loving this. And even though she was telling herself to be still, her hips kept moving as she longed for Amy’s fingers to reach her pussy. I sensed that she was so excited, she might actually climax just from Amy’s touch.

When Amy finally got to the area on either side of the vagina, she suddenly realized she would have to hold Vickie’s labia in her fingers. A thrill ran through her as she pulled the fat lips, first one way, and then another, sliding the razor over the stubble.

I don’t know how she did it without cutting Vickie, since Vickie was squirming like a worm on a hook. I do know that at one point, when Amy realized how much fluid was leaking from Vickie’s pussy, she quickly reached for her own, to compare. It was a fleeting thing, a natural curiosity in the course of so many other emotions that she was barely aware that she had done it. And not aware at all that I had witnessed it.

I got lost in the wonder that Amy was experiencing as she touched and played with the first pussy that wasn’t her own. Watching as Amy’s desire pushed her closer, I finally noticed that the moans I was hearing were not only Vickie’s, but Amy’s as well.

“Be right back,” Nicky said as she slipped on her robe and left the car.

“Amy?” I thought gently, hating to interrupt her euphoric state.

She quickly looked back at me, momentarily resenting my intrusion.

“I don’t want her to cum,” I explained softly.

“Uh ... okay,” she replied.

I saw that Amy had not realized that what she was doing was driving Vickie crazy with desire.

Amy quickly refocused her thoughts on what she was doing with the razor, but now conscious that she might be bringing the other girl pleasure, which thrilled her as well. It also caused some more confusion because she had always thought of couples as boy-girl. She knew that a lot of the girls at school had ‘experimented’ with other girls after lights out and in the locker room showers. But she had never dared it, always fearful that someone else might find out.

Yet she had also longed to try it. Especially with Dorothy. A sigh momentarily escaped her lips as she remembered the young girl, wishing she could have made her feel this good.

“Oh well...” she sighed and refocused on Vickie.

Amy’s movements became a little more mechanical as she experimented, trying to tease Vickie without me noticing what she was doing. I let it go. I’d explain the ‘no secrets’ bit to her later.

Soon, Amy had to stop and apply more foam as she worked on the folds of Vickie’s labia, and the tender region around her ass hole.

Vickie had begun her small ‘eeks’ as Amy applied the lather again. She continued as Amy brought the steel of the razor in contact with her asshole.

“Be sure you get every single one,” I told Amy out loud, in my sternest voice, “or I’ll be shaving you next.”

Again, the interruption served its purpose in taking the edge off of Vickie’s approaching climax and she quit squirming so much. I could feel her frustrations at the interruptions, and the bondage, and not being able to communicate with Amy.

I’m not sure if Amy was really into dominance and submission, but she liked the idea that she was being forced to touch another woman. Especially another woman who was also tied up, unable to pleasure herself because of her bonds.

Being forced to do it also gave Amy the courage she felt she needed to continually run her fingers, back and forth against Vickie’s sensitive areas, ‘looking’ for any stray hairs.

Finally, she finished and almost sadly began rinsing the last vestiges of shaving cream from her first shave.

“Here,” Nicky said, handing her the bottle of baby oil she had brought back.

“C’mere, Sweetheart,” I said, as Nicky shed her robe.

I had her straddle my lap, facing Vickie, but she quickly jumped back up and unhooked her bra. Then with a grin to Vickie and Amy, and bending slightly at the waist, she let it slide down her arms as she shook her boobs to speed it along. Then, still bent over, she used both hands to slide her panties over her hips, down those long sexy legs.

Completely naked now, she straddled me again, with her back to my chest, letting Little Mike slide between her lips as she settled into place.

“Amy, let me have some,” she said, holding out her hand for the bottle of baby oil. She took the bottle, and poured some of the baby oil over the head of my cock, letting it run down the shaft. With her other hand she spread it up and down my shaft, covering Little Mike with a generous coating of the oil.

Without saying anything, I held out my hands palms up. Nicky poured some baby oil into each one, before handing the bottle back to Amy.

As I began to rub the oil into Nicky’s breasts, Nicky rubbed an oily Little Mike with her fingertips, pressing down on him so he touched her clit every time she moved her hips.

I looked at Vickie and said, “Now, Victoria. Let me show you what good little girls, that don’t displease their Masters, get to do.”

I lifted Nicky slightly, while she guided a willing Little Mike to her entrance. I let go and my twin sister settled herself slowly on my swollen cock. I felt Vickie groan in frustration as I began to massage Nicky’s oily breasts.

Nicky sighed as she began telling Vickie and Amy how good my huge cock felt in her tiny pussy.

Amy, mesmerized by the unfolding tableau two feet away from her, finally turned her attention back to Vickie as she began rubbing the baby oil into Vickie’s freshly shaven pussy.

“Rub your pussy for me while you ride me. I want you to cum before Vickie does,” I thought to Nicky.

Nicky didn’t say anything, but immediately began to rub the top of her pussy as she increased the length of her strokes, up and down, on Little Mike.

“Amy, I’d like you to stop now,” I told her nicely.

“No-o-o, please-se...” Vickie whined.

“I want Victoria to be able to see what she would have gotten if she had not been a bad girl. You can rub some of the baby oil on her breasts, if you want to,” I instructed.

Vickie groaned. I’m not sure if it was because she could see Nicky grinding away on Little Mike or because she wanted Amy to rub the oil on her tits.

Amy moved around behind her, hesitating only briefly, before pouring some more baby oil on her hands, then using both of her small hands, she began massaging one of Vickie’s large breasts.

Vickie’s little ‘eeks’ began again softly. I monitored her, but without any direct stimulation to her clit or vagina, she was having a frustrating time.

Nicky’s gasps began to get deeper, and she began to tell them how good it felt. I could sense she was getting closer. So I started treating her boobs the same way she had done Vickie’s earlier, watching closely for any negative reactions. But it only seemed to push her closer to the edge.

“So good ... oh, so-o-o go-o-od!” Nicky cried as she got closer.

“Plea-se-ez-ez ... touch me. Touch my pussy! Oh plea-se-ezz! I want it,” Vickie cried, wiggling her ass as she tried to pull her legs together to create the friction she needed.

Amy took both of her small hands and wrapped them around the base of one of Vickie’s large breasts and slid her fingers slowly upward, squeezing and releasing and squeezing again as she worked her way up, until the slippery boob squished out of her hands. Then moving to the other one, she did the same, squeezing the oil slick boobs, tighter and tighter with each pass.

“Oh-h-h ... gawd! I’m sorry Master! Plea-se-se-e!” she begged for relief.

“For god’s sake! Can’t you see she needs it?” Amy said as she reached over Vickie’s body to rub Vickie’s gaping cunt, which was screaming for release.

“DON’T!” I thought to Amy hurriedly. I wasn’t ready for Vickie to have her release yet.

Amy quickly jerked her hand back at my mental command and immediately started rubbing the large breasts again. This time, she also started on Vickie’s oil slickened nipples, pinching them and pulling at them, stretching the tips of Vickie’s breasts to painfully long extensions of her nipples.

“Aai-ie-ee-agh ... ahg-ie ... gh!” Nicky sounded like she was trying to swallow her orgasm, to keep it from coming. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to draw out her own pleasure, or prolong Vickie’s agony of frustration.

I continued to pet her and gently caress her before she finally pushed my hands from her breasts saying, “No more...”

I stood, with my arms wrapped around my sister and she cried out in exquisite pain as she bore the weight of her whole body mashing her sensitive coochie against my still hard member. I eased her off of a protesting Little Mike and sat her gently back in the chair.

Then kneeling between Vickie’s spread legs, I lay my cock over her vagina, running my hardness, through the valley of her vagina.

“PLEAS-E-e-e-z-ze! Put it in! Fuck me now! I can’t wait any more,” Vickie cried.

I positioned my cock at her opening and pushed slowly. Her pussy was so desperate, it was literally squeezing my glans before I could even get the whole shaft into her.

Her small ‘eeks’ forgotten, she moaned loudly, “Gawd ... yes!” And then “Yes! Yes! Give it to me. Hard!”

I worked my staff in and out slowly, realizing that the feeling of Vickie’s snapping pussy was fantastic. I knew I had to keep moving slowly until she came or I wouldn’t make it.

However, even though she was tied, she was still doing most of the movement, impaling herself as much as possible, and then grinding away for all she was worth.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take any more, I heard a muffled scream, as I looked up to see Amy’s lips plastered to Vickie’s in a searing kiss.

The closer I come to my own orgasm, the harder it is to scan someone else. So I really don’t know what either of them was thinking, as I began to shoot my seed deep into Vickie.

I paused to regain my senses, then reached to untie Vickie’s legs, without ever pulling out. But as I started to withdraw, she wrapped her freed legs around me, pulling me back in.

Suddenly, I sensed movement.

“Ladies, Kip and Penny are about to walk through the door,” I told them.

Amy squeaked and grabbed her robe as the handle turned on the Dining Car vestibule door, followed by the series of sounds of the Dining Car door slamming shut and the Observation Car’s vestibule door opening.

As Kip and Penny entered the Lounge, they saw us. Amy had gotten her robe on and was partially covering Nicky, still curled in the chair. I heard a small gasp from Penny and a chuckle from Kip before I heard the opening and closing of their stateroom’s door.

“I gotta ... I gotta go,” Amy said almost numbly as she ran from the railcar. I scanned and saw that she needed immediate relief, preferably in the privacy of her stateroom. She decided she’d deal with what she had done to and with Vickie, later. Right now, she HAD to have her own relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.